Next Thread
Print Thread
#1187548 2012-09-11 3:04 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
There's so much material that the media simply refuses to report.

This, for openers:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/201...ey-tax-returns/

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I saw it on RAW and you're link is from ABC News so when you say the media refuses to report something please explain what you mean.

As for Larry Flynt willing to give a million bucks for Romney's tax returns, does that really fall into "vetting Obama"? Do you see Obama as being responsible for Flynt?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I was interrupted earlier.

I'd intended to post this:

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/ob...is-at-columbia/

In a nutshell, a classmate of Obama's at Columbia says he never saw Obama, and neither has anyone else he knew as an undergraduate at Columbia.

Obama has spent about 4 million since 2008 to keep his records sealed, and the editorial writer speculates what Obama could be so desperate to hide.

Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 to marxist father Barack Obama Sr, and marxist mother Stanley Ann Dunham.

Obama Sr grew up in Kenya and was given an opportunity by U.S. missionaries to attend college in Hawaii, where he met Stanley Ann. A few months after they married, Barack Obama Jr was born in August 1961.
Obama's father left him and his mother to attend Harvard University, and when it became clear he wasn't coming back, Barack Sr and Stanley Ann divorced in 1964.
Stanley Ann met another marxist student from Indonesia (Lolo Soetero) who married Stanley Ann in 1965 and took her and young Barack to Indonesia for 5 years, and adopted Barack. He enrolled in school and attended as Barry Soetero.

As also detailed in Barack's own words in his autobiography DREAMS FROM MY FATHER, his mother and step-father began to argue a lot as Lolo drifted away from marxism toward employment by europeans, and a more pro-western less marxist worldview. In Obama's own words, she sent young obama back to the U.S. to be raised by his marxist grandparents, to take him away from his stepfather's pro-western influence. His grandfather connected Obama with registered communist party member Frank Marshall Davis as a mentor through his teen years.

Unexplained, Obama --with no financial means and unspectacular grades-- then attended three very prestigious and expensive universities: Occidental College, Columbia and Harvard. It is speculated that Obama was able to do so by enrolling as an Indonesian foreign exchange student, with grants for poor students that compensated his expensive tuition, and had more lenient standards of admission.

And that this is what Obama is trying to hide by keeping his records sealed.

Wonder Boy #1187566 2012-09-11 11:09 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
...Nothing ‘Sealed’

The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

So as with earlier versions, this is little more than an attempt to raise suspicions by asking for records that aren’t ordinarily made public, without any evidence that those records contain anything derogatory. We’ll take the claims and questions in the order they appear.

factcheck.org

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Are Obama's grades public?
Are his admissions records public?
Is the nature of how he was admitted to Occidential, Columbia or Harvard revealed?

No.

In this particular case, what you cite is liberal factcheck, vs. real factcheck. This is a case of the media giving Obama plausible deniability. His reccords are NOT public knowledge.

And neither were Al Gore's or John Kerry's. But at least they had the decency to ACTUALLY release their records, after the election. Obama did NOT!

Michele Obama's records are not disclosed either

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-215_162-4009369.html

Wonder Boy #1187575 2012-09-11 10:51 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I still haven't seen Romney post his college transcripts. Considering he is also hiding his tax returns and nobody even cares about his birth certificate it seems apparent that you require less from Romney.

BTW your link that alleges no classmates remember Obama is bogus. It took almost a minute of googling to find out otherwise...

Quote:
Obama at Columbia University
Posted on February 16, 2010 , Updated on February 23, 2010 , Corrected on March 16, 2010

Q: Is it true that nobody remembers Obama attending Columbia University?

A: At least one of his classmates remembers him well, and the university proudly claims Obama.

FULL QUESTION

Can you check this out and see if it is true?

Thank you!

I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from Obama’s past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his past. VERY VERY STRANGE.
This should really be a cause for great concern.

FULL ANSWER

We’re not sure why, but this false claim has been forwarded widely in recent days, judging by the number of queries we’ve received.

Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior. More than 20,000 students currently attend Columbia. The enrollment in the early ’80s might have been lower, but not everybody would have met or remembered Obama. And it’s absolutely untrue that "not one person has ever come forward" from his years there, or that he is "the man who wasn’t there."

Columbia University proudly claims Obama as a 1983 graduate. The university magazine Columbia College Today profiled him as far back as 2005, after he was elected to the U.S. Senate.

Last year, the New York Times wrote about Phil Boerner, who roomed with the future president during his first year at Columbia. The article included excerpts from the Columbia student directory, showing Obama living during his junior year at 142 West 109th Street near Columbia’s campus in New York City, and during his senior year at 339 East 94th Street. Boerner recalled that Obama sometimes wrapped himself in a sleeping bag to keep warm in the chilly apartment they shared, and that some nights he would cook chicken curry for dinner.

factcheck.org

Does the Blaze have access to google or even check out any of their allegations? Is this the good media WB???

Fair play!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
EVIL!!!! SLANDEROUS!!! LIBERAL MEDIA!!!

;\)

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The best you can come up with, M E M, is "Well Romney hasn't disclosed either."

But that doesn't quite gel with the facts. Romney may have not disclosed every detail of his finances, but we all know that he graduated at the top of his class, ran Bain Capital for over 20 years, managed the 2002 Winter Olympics, and was governor of Massachussetts for 4 years till 2007, at which point he has made 2 bids for the presidency. There are thousands of people who have attended school and worked for Romney, who can readily attest to these facts. And for Romney's personal beliefs, character and generosity as well.

It is the hidden and illicit nature of Barack Obama that makes necessary his disclosure.
His questionable circumstances of college enrollment, how his education was paid for, his radical political beliefs and associations, his associations with corrupt people like Gov. Rod Blagoyovich and federally convicted Tony Rezko (Obama's largest political contributor for most of his career, and who jointly purchased property with Obama, as some kind of political payback). His self-described "enthusiastic" drug use and alcoholism, that --as in the example of George W. Bush barely mentioning he had tried cocaine-- would be huge news, HUGE, that the media would report unrelentingly if it were either of Obama's 2008 or 2012 presidential opponents.
But despite the widescreen dolby-surround-sound technicolor detail of Obama's description of his antics in his own writings, the Obama-Ministry-of-truth liberal media gives only the most token mention of these scandals. And many news outlets don't mention them at all.
Because they are overwhelmingly on Obama's side.

Even 4 years into his presidency, Obama's personal life and history remain largely hidden and hard to de-code.
That's the difference.
No Republican candidate would be permitted to get away with it unvetted.

That's why D'Souza's "2016" documentary has now surpassed Al Gore's and Michael Moore's documentaries as the highest-grossing U.S. documentary of all time. People are hungry for the truth about Obama, and neither Obama, or the Obama-Speak media are willing to disclose that truth.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Regarding Obama and wife Michele Obama:

Quote:

He presents as the transcendent agent of "change." Sounds platitudinous, but it's really quite strategically vaporous. Sen. Obama is loath to get into the details of how we should change, and, as the media's Chosen One, he hasn't had to.

But he's not, as some hopefully dismiss him, a charismatic lightweight with a gift for sparkling the same old vapid cant. Judging from the company he chooses to keep, Obama's change would radically alter this country. He eschews detail because most Americans don't believe we're a racist, heartless, imperialist cesspool of exploitation. The details would be disqualifying.

MICHELLE

So, instead, we get glimpses. The most profound influence in his life, his wife Michelle, is notoriously less circumspect than her careful husband about where she's coming from. Her college thesis, which Princeton tried to keep under lock and key, testifies to a race-obsessed worldview. She may have refined it, but she's never grown out of it.

After four years at one of America's most esteemed academic institutions, Michelle recoiled at the thought of "further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant." That the sky has been the limit for her, that she has managed to ride the "periphery" from Princeton to Harvard Law School, to one of the country's top law firms, and to a plethora of prestigious institutional positions, has not much altered her perspective. Through the windows of her mansion on Chicago's south side, American society still appears as a caste system.

The United States, she says, is "just downright mean." Never, prior to her husband's presidential run, had she had a reason to feel proud of it, she told a campaign throng. But by last November, with Barack's pursuit of the brass ring catching momentum, she suddenly got plenty proud. And confident: so much so that she was moved to tell MSNBC, "Black America will wake up and get it" -- unite and carry him over the finish line.

That's a pretty angry and race-obsessed worldview, in contrast to face of happiness-and-light she fronted in her introduction of Barack Obama at the DNC convention in Charlotte, NC last week.

Hypocrisy, anyone?

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And in the words of Obama himself:

Obama’s Dimestore ‘Mein Kampf’

Quote:
by Ann Coulter
4/2/2008

If characters from "The Hills" were to emote about race, I imagine it would sound like B. Hussein Obama’s autobiography, "Dreams From My Father."

Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" …

Nearly every page — save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life — is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident. The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was … in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

Obama tells a story about taking two white friends from the high school basketball team to a "black party." Despite their deep-seated, unconscious hatred of blacks, the friends readily accepted. At the party, they managed not to scream the N-word, but instead "made some small talk, took a couple of the girls out on the dance floor."

But with his racial hair-trigger, Obama sensed the whites were not comfortable because "they kept smiling a lot." And then, in an incident reminiscent of the darkest days of the Jim Crow South … they asked to leave after spending only about an hour at the party! It was practically an etiquette lynching!

So either they hated black people with the hot, hot hate of a thousand suns, or they were athletes who had come to a party late, after a Saturday night basketball game.

In the car on the way home, one of the friends empathizes with Obama, saying: "You know, man, that really taught me something. I mean, I can see how it must be tough for you and Ray sometimes, at school parties … being the only black guys and all."

And thus Obama felt the cruel lash of racism! He actually writes that his response to his friend’s perfectly lovely remark was: "A part of me wanted to punch him right there."

Listen, I don’t want anybody telling Obama about Bill Clinton’s "I feel your pain" line.

Wanting to punch his white friend in the stomach was the introductory anecdote to a full-page psychotic rant about living by "the white man’s rules." (One rule he missed was: "Never punch out your empathetic white friend after dragging him to a crappy all-black party.")

Obama’s gaseous disquisition on the "white man’s rules" leads to this charming crescendo: "Should you refuse this defeat and lash out at your captors, they would have a name for that, too, a name that could cage you just as good. Paranoid. Militant. Violent. Nigger."

For those of you in the "When is Obama gonna play the ‘N-word’ card?" pool, the winner is … Page 85! Congratulations!

When his mother expresses concern about Obama’s high school friend being busted for drugs, Obama says he patted his mother’s hand and told her not to worry.

This, too, prompted Obama to share with his readers a life lesson on how to handle white people: "It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved — such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn’t seem angry all the time."

First of all, I note that this technique seems to be the basis of Obama’s entire presidential campaign. But moreover — he was talking about his own mother! As Obama says: "Any distinction between good and bad whites held negligible meaning." Say, do you think a white person who said that about blacks would be a leading presidential candidate?

The man is stark bonkersville.

He says the reason black people keep to themselves is that it’s "easier than spending all your time mad or trying to guess whatever it was that white folks were thinking about you."

Here’s a little inside scoop about white people: We’re not thinking about you. Especially WASPs. We think everybody is inferior, and we are perfectly charming about it.

In college, Obama explains to a girl why he was reading Joseph Conrad’s 1902 classic, "Heart of Darkness": "I read the book to help me understand just what it is that makes white people so afraid. Their demons. The way ideas get twisted around. I helps me understand how people learn to hate."

By contrast, Malcolm X’s autobiography "spoke" to Obama. One line in particular "stayed with me," he says. "He spoke of a wish he’d once had, the wish that the white blood that ran through him, there by an act of violence, might somehow be expunged."

Forget Rev. Jeremiah Wright — Wright is Booker T. Washington compared to this guy.

That all comes across as pretty angry and race-obsessed for a guy who fronts as a moderate, and who the media falsely projects as the "post-racial president".

Despite his race-consciousness and radicalism, the media still continues to downplay and under-report the lighthouse-like beacons of radicalism in Obama's past:
  • Frank Marshall Davis
    William Ayers
    Rev. Jeremiah Wright
    Prof. Derrick "hate Whitey" Bell

And if you dismissively say "ohhh, that was all way in Obama's past" (even though 2 of those 4 --Wright and Ayers-- were deeply involved with Obama during the years of his political career), you still have to explain the radicals and openly marxist appointees to Obama's White House staff:

• Van Jones (who was fired when the conservative media finally outed him as a marxist, but who still closely coordinates with the White House, and is very involved in the Occupy Wall Street movement)

Valerie Jarrett (described by others in Obama's own White House as "the second half of Obama's brain", who also has a long association with Van Jones)

Mark Lloyd, FCC "Diversity Czar"

Ron Bloom, transportation Czar, who "agrees with Mao that capitalism is a sham, and power is best administered at the barrell of a gun."

Anita Dunn, a former White House communications person, who openly praised Chairman Mao, and is the barely-hidden guiding hand behind Sandra Flucke's "war on women" propaganda campaign.

And...

Jeff Jones and the Apollo Alliance, who drafted Obama's Stimulus and Obamacare legislation

All unreported and un-vetted. If ANY ONE of these people were associated with Mitt Romney, liberal media coverage would eclipse all other campaign news, and quickly tank his presidential campaign. Four years in for Obama though, these remain invisible facts, reported only by a few conservative outlets.

iggy #1187623 2012-09-12 2:46 PM
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy

;\)

\:lol\:

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
MrJSA #1187627 2012-09-12 5:35 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MrJSA
 Originally Posted By: iggy

;\)

\:lol\:

I believe I made a case for the media's double-standard and bias.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
I believe you believe that

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
MrJSA #1187634 2012-09-12 7:44 PM
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
g-man you posted in the wrong thread \:lol\:

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
MrJSA #1187636 2012-09-12 7:45 PM
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
MrJSA #1189681 2012-10-12 2:14 AM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
MisterJLA #1189872 2012-10-15 6:46 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
This...

http://israelinsider.net/profiles/blogs/the-bling-that-sings-obama-s-islamic-ring-of-truth

...might be the single worst-written article I've ever read, as it rambles incoherently in multiple directions, and never misses an opportunity to drive the rusty knives into Obama.

But in pointing out the ring, and the inscription on it, it raises the issue of whether Obama's truthful in his oath to "preserve, protect, and defend the U.S. Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic".

It certainly seems like Obama has other allegiances. And that he is the domestic enemy.
Obama's foreign policy --with Poland and Czech Republic, with Russia ("I can be more flexible after the election"), with abandoning Mubarek in Egypt, with his visible contempt for Israel, with Britain-- only backs this up.

If Obama were a foreign sleeper agent sent to destroy America, he could not be doing more damage to this country.

And yet Democrats would still vote for him, even if he were Satan in the flesh, with a blazing "666" written in flame across his forehead.

Wonder Boy #1189883 2012-10-15 10:20 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The ring thing has been thoroughly debunked WB. It's sad that your hate is so great that you're willing to put forth such stuff.

loonwatch.com

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The Republicans' dog ate my homework.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Allen West: Obama administration's response to jailed Marine's plight 'very embarrassing'

Quote:

Former Florida congressman Allen West told Fox News’ Andrea Tantaros Friday the Obama administration's reaction to the plight of the Marine jailed in Mexico on gun charges is “very embarrassing."

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who grew up in Southern Florida, was arrested March 31 after he says inadvertently crossed into Mexico with weapons in his truck.

[video of interview]

West noted that Secretary of State Kerry was in Mexico this week, but did not demand the Mexican government release Tahmooressi.

“So right now what we have are these very neutered, pajama boy leaders, faux leaders in Obama and in Kerry and it’s very embarrassing,” West said. “It is a sad state of affairs that a Marine is being detained, a combat veteran, who could possibly be suffering from PTSD, who is guilty of nothing.”

West also said he believes the Mexican government is attempting to make money from holding the Marine.

“It’s extortion,” he said, later adding, “this is absolutely heinous, it is appalling and it’s unconscionable.”

Keep in mind that Obama has made no attempt to contact the Mexican president directly to demand this Marine's release.

Conversely, while a combat veteran Marine who served his country several tours in Iraq is abused in a Mexican prison, Obama advocates giving amnesty to millions of illegal Mexicans in the U.S.
But does nothing to help this Marine, who Obama should give the highest priority to. The report also estimates there are about 36,000 other Americans in Mexican prisons, no doubt some of whom are likewise jailed as part of a shakedown on trumped-up charges.
Illegals Obama values and defends, U.S. citizens and combat veterans he ignores and leaves to rot in prison, and does nothing to protect.

More evidence of Obama's contempt for our nation and those who protect it includes the Veteran's Administration scandal. Where at least 40 veterans have likely died because they were jerked around and denied medical care, just so some VA administrators could fake their productivity levels and collect bonus checks.
Obama has addressed this twice in the month this has been unfolding, and taken no action. Despite that he railed on George W. Bush in 2008 for less negligence than Obama has ignored on HIS watch.

Plus allowing the NSA to spy on Americans, and record their every phone conversation and e-mail.

Plus using the IRS, FBI, OSHA, ATF and other federal agencies to target and harass Tea Party and religious conservative groups, to prevent them from forming 501 (c)(3) and (4) groups, and thus crippling his conservative opposition and winning re-election by Stalinist illegitimate means.

Obama also refused to give combat-wound status to the victims at Fort Hood, instead obscenely labeling their injuries as "workplace violence". Their shooter, Major Nadal "ALLAH AKBAR" Hasan continues to accumulate over $200,000 in back pay, while the men he shot are deprived of treatment for their combat injuries because of the way the shooting was labeled.

The Al Qaida prisoners at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, receive better medical care than our veterans. The medical staff in Guantanamo gives them roughly 1-to-1 care, whereas U.S. veteran hospitals are staffed at roughly 25-to-1.

Obama continues to obstruct the Benghazi investigation. He is guilty of negligence before, during and after the bombing. Including two bombings of the embassy in the four months leading up to the 9-11-2012 attack.

Obama has jeapordized the hard-won gains in Iraq and Afghanistan, by his overly quick withdrawal from both countries, and telegraphing our exact departure date to the enemy. All the insurgents have to do is wait for us to leave before renewing hostilities.

Obama has aided in the overthrow of Ghaddafi's Libya (who was aiding the U.S. with intelligence in his last few years, and thus an ally in the war against Islamic terror), without Constitutional authorization for war, and only succeeded in replacing Ghaddafi with an even more radical Islamic government.

Likewise Egypt.

Obama has collapsed U.S. power in the Middle East. Our remaining allies (Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Israel, Poland, Czech Republic) no longer trust us to support and defend them.

Obama has renewed the Patriot Act he vowed to repeal when campaigning in 2008. In addition he has passed NDAA 2012 and NDAA 2013, permitting Obama to suspend Constitutional due process and declare martial law in peacetime. He has declared war on the American people.

Way before that, Obama's Department of Homeland Security under Janet Napolitano, almost immediately after Obama was inaugurated, had a memo targeting Tea Party, third party independents, Ron Paul supporters, and U.S. military veterans as a potential threat that warranted special surveillance.
Whereas Obama refuses to describe Al Qaida as either "Islamic" or "terrorist". But he is quick to apply the terrorist label to patriots who have fought to defend their country, or who are trying to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, U.S. border security, and national interests that Obama will not.

I still recall in 2009 how Obama didn't make a statement (until later shamed into it) when a military recruiter was shot to death. But simultaneously Obama made heartfelt statements when an abortion doctor was killed, and when a far-left liberal college professor was arrested by police when caught breaking into his own house. And even had a beer summit with the weasel and his arresting officer.

Those are just some of the examples I can think of off the top of my head.

And gee, it's not like there was nothing in Obama's history that could have predicted Obama's radicalism. Just y'know, pretty much every person Obama has associated with since birth.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Over 2 more months have gone by since marine Sgt. Tahmooressi was imprisoned in Mexico.

Since then, President Obama has advocated heavily on the part of tens of thousands of illegal immigrants and criminals who aren't even U.S. citizens.

And yet in that 4-plus months, while Tahmooressi has suffered unjust treatment in the hands of Mexican prisoners and guards, Obama has said and done absolutely nothing to negotiate or pressure for his release.

There is a recurrung theme through Obama's lack of concern --or even mention!-- of an army recruiter that Obama completely ignored in his first year as president (while he waxed philosophic over that same two weeks about the "tragic" shooting of an abortion doctor.
And then left U.S. marine John Hammar to suffer unjustly in a corrupt Mexican prison.
And now is demonstrating the same callous indifference and inaction regarding marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.

Likewise regarding the wounded soldiers at Fort Hood, denied commendation, labeling their combat injuries as "workplace violence" while their shooter, Islamic terrorist Nadal Hasan, racked up $200,000 in back pay while awaiting his trial.
Likewise Obama's callous indifference before, during and after the Benghazi attack.
Likewise, the way Obama is crippling our military with cutbacks, even as the threat to the U.S. grows, in Syria and Iraq, in Ukraine, in the South China Sea, in Iran, and before we have even left, in Afghanistan.
And especially, on our Southern border.

Obama's ill will and outright contempt for the United States is on full display.
And again: If Obama were a foreign spy sent to destroy America, he could not be doing more damage.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It still amazes me that throughout the roughly 18 months of his 2008 presidential campaign, during the first 4 years of his presidency, during his 2012 re-election, and even in the roughly 3 years after his leaving office, that Obama has still never been fully vetted by the mainstream media.

Only Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Dinesh D'Souza and a select few others have tried to get out the message of who Obama truly is, looking at his easily unearthed radical and Cultural Marxist friends and political associations, and his clearly stated Anti-Colonialism (i.e., anti-European//anti-American ideology), Liberation Theology (via 20 years in the church of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, again an anti-white ideology of wealth redistribution from Europeans for alleged past sins, redistributed to people of color), and overt Cultural Marxism (a plan for marxists to seize the cultural pillars of the U.S., to overthrow our Constitutional republic). None of this was ever hidden for the most part, very easy to find, and yet was and remains largely unreported.

Likewise Hillary Clinton.

And likewise Joseph Biden. I initially thought Biden would be exposed because there is so much there that is impossible to ignore. But the media already gave a free pass to an anti-American Cultural Marxist radical (Barack Obama), and then to the most corrupt presidential candidate in U.S. presidential campaign history (Hillary Clinton). So it's not a stretch of the imagination that the liberal Newspeak media will give a similar free pass to whoever the next America-hating radical the Democrats offer.

The dark side of Obama's 'Rising Star' exposed Tucker Carlson, May 8, 2017.

Interviewing the author of RISING STAR: The Making of Barack Obama by David J. Garrow, exposing Obama's unvetted personal history, ironically by a liberal-progressive academic scholar. Which I think gives more weight to his criticism.

Garrow criticizes the increasing tendency toward "partisanship over professionalism" of the news media as well as academics.

Bolshevik radicals, corrupt to the core. The Democrat party leadership as well as the allied insurrectionist liberal media. And the added ally of the far-left insurrectionist social media, who have made no secret of their ambition to abuse their power to help the Democrat/Left's revolutionary power grab in future elections.

Link Copied to Clipboard