Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Originally Posted By: Wondy
It's pretty clear I DON'T agree with Shockley, but am amused that liberal PC orthodoxy is so locked in their holy war in suppressing any free speech they don't like, that they won't seriously investigate Shockley's theory to disprove it.

Right, because to you "blacks are inferior" needs disproving.

Only YOU have said that, and tried to put the words in my mouth.

I've been very clear and consistent in my views for 10 years. I don't believe that blacks as a race (as you slanderously script me) are inferior.
There are many good and intelligent black people.

But I am critical, as many are, of cultural trends within the black community. My views of black America are no more racist than those held by Bill Cosby or Thomas Sowell. The exceptional numbers among blacks of high school dropouts, welfare dependency, crime rate, arrest rate and incarceration rate, and rate of gang membership. These are also exceptionally high among hispanics, relative to, say, white or asian demographics in these categories.
And those are facts.
I'd like our society to bypass political correctness and truly address the source of these issues, and truly resolve these issues by doing so. Rather than continue to scapegoat all blame on "racist" white America.

There's a huge difference between that and saying blacks are inferior.
But then... why would I expect intellectual honesty from a Chilean Marxist?

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.