Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It's understandable that the family would cancel but sad that they have to worry about any percieved blowback. Just something to keep in mind though, the Martins are recieving death threats. There's wackos from both sides that seem to feel a need to "get" the other side.

Except that no one on the pro-Zimmerman side (i.e., the rule of law!) is making death threats, and actually following through on those threats, in multiple acts of violence nationwide (as I detailed and linked extensively in my last 10 or so posts).

Ironically, Holder's justice dept is trying to circumnavigate the verdict and evidence to pseudo-legally lynch Zimmerman any way they can, and yet deny him and his family any legal protection from the violent rage that Obama and the Democrats' own rhetoric (undermining the rule of law) has stoked!

I've not heard of any threats against Trayvon Martin's parents. And even if there are, I'm sure the liberal media is leaping to find such a threat, while selectively ignoring a thousand times more threats to the Zimmerman family.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.