15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And just breaking...

George Zimmerman Detained, Police Investigating 'Possible Domestic Battery'

The media seems to be reporting this with a bit more eagerness than when Zimmerman was more nobly helping people out of a car wreck a few weeks ago.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Generally helping people out doesn't get media attention at all. I take it you read the details of his latest exploits.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Generally helping people out doesn't get media attention at all...

...nor does a local dv case

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I'm just glad his wife wasn't wearing a hoodie!

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Generally helping people out doesn't get media attention at all. I take it you read the details of his latest exploits.

I saw that Shellie Zimmerman backed down today and admitted that George Zimmerman wasn't reaching for or holding a gun, and dropped the charges (i.e., she admitted she lied)

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Apparenly he smashed an ipad that was recording the encounter but the police think they have a good chance of recovering it so that might shed some more light.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
There's a question over whether George Zimmerman smashed the ipad, or whether Shellie Zimmerman smashed it by throwing it at him. Neither seems to want to press charges, and Shellie Zimmerman (a convicted perjuror) has already has already withdrawn her allegation that George Z. was carrying or threatening her with a gun.

Shellie Zimmerman's iPad Video Becomes Key In George Zimmerman Confrontation Case
 Quote:
Florida law allows police officers to arrest someone for domestic violence without the consent of the victim.

When asked if George or Shellie Zimmerman could be charged, Hudson said: "As of right now, it could be either one or it could be no one."

and
 Quote:
Mark O'Mara, who represented George Zimmerman in his murder trial, said on Monday that his client did nothing wrong and the dispute was typical for a couple going through a divorce. On Tuesday, O'Mara said he was not going to represent George Zimmerman in this matter.

And
 Quote:
George Zimmerman blames his arrest and the trial for the implosion of his marriage, [Zimmerman's defense attorney Mark] O'Mara said, but he needs to be a lot more "circumspect" about what he does.

"Anything he does is going to be hyper-focused on and scrutinized," O'Mara said. "Even though I may get away with a little speeding, he can't. It's unfortunate that this is part of the fallout from a case that never should have been prosecuted and he has to deal with this forever, and certainly right now."

There are so many vindictive people who desperately want to see Zimmeran be guilty of anything, and leap to believe the worst about him at every turn.
He still has unpaid legal fees of roughly a million dollars hanging over him, isn't that enough?
Not to mention Holder's race-baiting DOJ desperately trying to manufacture a civil suit against Zimmerman.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And look at this face:

Would YOU object overly much if this woman wanted to divorce you?
I'd say "Well, hey, take care, good luck to you!" and be so glad I wouldn't ever have to see her again.

They were arguing over posssesions being split up, not because he was trying to control her or keep her.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Zimmerman isn't a exactly a model himself either. Considering he has a history of it always being somebody else's fault it's not a surprise she and his lawyer are bailling before he kills again.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The bottom line is that all of is this is wholly irrelevant to the Martin shooting.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Zimmerman isn't a exactly a model himself either. Considering he has a history of it always being somebody else's fault it's not a surprise she and his lawyer are bailling before he kills again.

You really want this to be true, huh?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

You really want this to be true, huh?

As near as I can tell, his lawyer is "bailing" only to the extent that he doesn't handle matrimonial cases.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I would have guessed it was because Zimmerman already has about 1 million in unpaid bills. But he will still defend Zimmerman if a civil case is brought against him by the DOJ.

Although as you say, O'Mara is quoted that he doesn't handle divorce cases.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Even if/when Zimmerman kills again O'Mara won't be representing him according to this...
 Quote:
A spokesman for Mark O'Mara, who succeeded in winning an acquittal for Zimmerman in the racially charged Trayvon Martin murder trial, said O'Mara will not represent Zimmerman in any future litigation including his divorce and any possible charges resulting from the Monday incident involving his wife and father-in-law.

O'Mara will still be Zimmerman's lawyer in a defamation suit pending against NBC and in the remaining motions stemming from the Trayvon Martin trial, including a motion to reimburse Zimmerman's attorneys and a motion to censure the prosecution.

O'Mara appeared to struggle with his anger at his client during Monday's incident in which he went to Zimmerman's house while police were still there. During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

abcnews.go.com

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
All of which seems to indicate o'Mara isn't representing him because of a pay dispute, and not because of any fanciful theory from the left that GZ is some sort of serial killer.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Also, MEM, your changed post-title to "Zimmerman now beating up old people and threatening spouse with a gun" was completely debunked 3 days ago.

Shellie Zimmerman admitted that George Zimmerman never reached for or brandished a gun, and basically admitted that she lied, and isn't pressing charges.

Zimmerman has about $1 million in unpaid legal fees. On the one hand, O'Mara will likely make a fortune in new business from the national publicity he got in successfully defending George Zimmerman. But in the short term, he requires some paying business to pay for the months of unpaid legal work he did for Zimmerman.

And Zimmerman has a big lawsuit over the editing of his 911 call, that has a good chance of a settlement that will at the very least pay his cumulative legal bill.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I consider you, G-man and Pariah as all my gay wives and the beatings never stop!

I think she's not pressing charges because he's an abusive loser and pressing charges would have just been more time dealing with Georgie. Note I use the word think, I don't know it but he's got a history of it always being the other guy, fiance or wife that attacked him. He's either very unlucky or more likely the fucker is the one starting it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Tempers run high on both sides in these political discussions. And I've also defended you when I felt the comments were too abusive or unfair. (As you have for me, and I appreciate that, despite our political disagreements.)

I said the wife-beating thing (which clearly you're not beating your wife, gay or otherwise) just to make the point how easy it is for you to say something about Zimmerman that is demonstrably not true, and for one post-title, turned the tables back on you.
There's plenty you can accuse Zimmerman of in the way of poor judgement on a number of occasions. And that his attitude partly led to the escalation between him and Trayvon Martin the night of the shooting.
But you
(1) make a lot of mean assumptions about Zimmerman beyond the known facts
and
(2) fail to acknowledge any of the known facts about Trayvon Martin's contribution to his own death, in his criminal behavior, school suspensions, martial arts fighting, and texted preference for the kind of face-beating he gave Zimmerman, his bag of stolen jewelry from a burglary, and posturing gang demeanor and belligerence in his online Facebook and Twitter posts.

As I've said repeatedly, I think both these guys were at fault, and got into a pissing contest that neither of them would back down from, that escalated to the shooting of Trayvon. Both were partly at fault.
And I think up to 5 years in jail for manslaughter, or at least some lesser jailtime would have been appropriate, for Zimmerman's shared part in the mutual escalation.

But because Zimmerman was turned into a nationally televised political football and the trumped-up poster-boy for "white hispanic" racism toward blacks, and the nationwide media-push to lynch Zimmerman no matter what the evidence, there was no way he was going to spend less than 35-years-to-life in prison. And that just isn't proportionate to what occurred. And not fair in light of the fact there is a good case that it was in self-defense.

Bottom line regarding Shellie Zimmerman's allegations:
She already admitted the part about him threatening her with a gun was a lie. So likely the rest is a lie or at least vast exaggeration as well. This is just the latest example of trying to convict Zimmerman against the evidence without a trial.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm suprised you didn't jump on this one, M E M:

Steve Bracknell, Lake Mary Police Chief, Walks Back George Zimmerman Comments

Quote:
Lake Mary, Fla., police chief Steve Bracknell has distanced himself from comments he made in a response to an email from a town resident who was upset that George Zimmerman has not been charged with any crimes following an altercation Monday with his estranged wife and her father.

In a Sept. 10 response to Lake Mary resident Santiago Rodriguez's strongly-worded emails, which called Zimmerman "a ticking time bomb... [and] a Sandy Hook [or] Aurora waiting to happen," Bracknell initially replied "I agree." On Thursday, WTSP reported that the chief walked back his comments about Zimmerman.

"Chief Bracknell distanced himself saying he was 'referring to the fact that [Zimmerman] seems to be involved in incidents' involving firearms," the station reported.

Requests for comment from the chief by The Huffington Post were not immediately returned.

In a 911 call placed Monday, Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, can be heard telling the operator that her estranged husband smashed an iPad and punched her father in the nose.

Neither Shellie Zimmerman nor her father have pressed charges over the incident.

"Florida law does not permit us to make an arrest [if no charges are brought]," Bracknell wrote. "No victim, no crime."

The chief was credited previously with calling Zimmerman a "ticking bomb" that would inevitably explode. But as is made clear in the displayed exchange of e-mails, he was ambiguously responding to someone else who made the remark. Before the chief further walked it back.

I hope Zimmerman gets counseling. It can be argued he had problems before all this went down, and certainly he needs guidance with all he's been through since the shooting.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Tempers run high on both sides in these political discussions. And I've also defended you when I felt the comments were too abusive or unfair. (As you have for me, and I appreciate that, despite our political disagreements.)

I said the wife-beating thing (which clearly you're not beating your wife, gay or otehrwise) just to make the point how easy it is for you to say something about Zimmerman that is demonstrably not true, and for one post-title, turned the tables back on you.
There's plenty you can accuse Zimmerman of in the way of poor judgement on a number of occasions. And that his attitude partly led to the escalation between him and Trayvon Martin the night of the shooting.
But you
(1) make a lot of mean assumptions about Zimmerman beyond the known facts
and
(2) fail to acknowledge any of the known facts about Trayvon Martin's contribution to his own death, in his criminal behavior, school suspensions, martial arts fighting, and texted preference for the kind of face-beating he gave Zimmerman, his bag of stolen jewelry from a burglary, and posturing gang demeanor and belligerence in his online Facebook and Twitter posts.

As I've said repeatedly, I think both these guys were at fault, and got into a pissing contest that neither of them would back down from, that escalated to the shooting of Trayvon. Both were partly at fault.
And I think up to 5 years in jail for manslaughter, or at least some lesser jailtime would have been appropriate, for Zimmerman's shared part in the mutual escalation.

But because Zimmerman was turned into a nationally televised political football and the trumped-up poster-boy for "white hispanic" racism toward blacks, and the nationwide media-push to lynch Zimmerman no matter what the evidence, there was no way he was going to spend less than 35 years to life in prison. And that just isn't proportionate to what occurred. And not fair in light the fact there is a good case that it was in self-defense.

Bottom line regarding Shellie Zimmerman's allegations:
She already admitted the part about him threatening her with a gun was a lie. So likely the rest is a lie or at least vast exaggeration as well. This is just the latest example of trying to convict Zimmerman against the evidence without a trial.

From what I've read she thought he had a gun. The girl George was with also said he did have guns in the vehicle and that was where he was at when Shellie called the cops. There is also video showing what looks like Zimmerman dismantling the ipad. His story of his father in law also reminded me of his story of how he was allegedly attacked by Martin. That was also the day his wife moved out.

I thought your post title was actually funny btw. It's a message board on the internet so I don't get to worked up about much aimed at me personally. Hope you don't either.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well, the "when did you stop beating your wife" bit is a decades-old cliche about political spin and coverage. I think it was pretty clearly a joke and intended with humor, so I'd be surprised if you were truly offended by it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Since neither Shellie or her father pressed charges, and admitted Zimmerman didn't brandish a gun, I don't buy that Zimmerman ever threatened them.
I didn't understand the part you said about "Zimmerman dismantling the Ipad". In the article, Zimmerman said it was broken when Shellie threw it at him.
I'm also not aware of Zimmerman's story about his father in law, or how that parallels his account of being attacked by Trayvon Martin.
And what was "also the day his wife moved out"?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And as I quoted above from Huffington Post (which gives both George Zimmerman and Shellie Zimmerman & the father-in-law's account) there are two sides to the story, and plenty of witnesses.

Also, the police are confident that, after time, they will be able to recover the video inside Shellie's broken Ipad.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Chicago Park Shooting: 13 People Shot On Basketball Court (+VIDEO)

A large-scale shooting, and yet it barely made a ripple in the mainstream media.

Even in the video-clip, they go out of their way to avoid mentioning that it is black-on-black crime, and divert to a non-issue of not enough funding given to education and economic development of black neighborhoods.
THE ISSUE is that 90%-plus of blacks are murdered in black-on-black crime. And that no matter what is spent (Chicago was in the news recently for having the highest-paid teachers nationally, with the lowest performance, but were still striking for higher wages and benefits), blacks have the highest high-school dropout rate, the highest rate of gang membership, and 72% of blacks are born out of wedlock. Pouring more money in will not make any difference.

But of course, the liberal media doesn't want to discuss that. They'd rather find another George Zimmerman "white hispanic" poster-boy to blame all black America's problems on.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
No criminal charges will be filed against George Zimmerman in dispute with wife: Lake Mary Officer Zach Hudson said Wednesday that investigators had decided the dispute didn't rise to a criminal level.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I'm sure that it was the 'Stand Your Ground' law that kept them from arresting him.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
No criminal charges will be filed against George Zimmerman in dispute with wife: Lake Mary Officer Zach Hudson said Wednesday that investigators had decided the dispute didn't rise to a criminal level.

Could cases against Zimmerman being mixed up here?
From Oct 23 this story ran...
 Quote:
Lake Mary cops: We're not charging George Zimmerman with stealing from his mother-in-law
She accused him of stealing a king-sized bed, antique chair and leather furniture.

By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

5:46 p.m. EDT, October 23, 2013

Lake Mary police announced Wednesday that they are not going to charge George Zimmerman with stealing a king-sized bed, antique chair and several other pieces of furniture from his mother-in-law's rental house where he lived for several months.

Department spokesman Officer Zach Hudson characterized the matter as "a civil dispute".

Earlier, Hudson described it as a landlord-tenant dispute.

She also accused him of defacing the kitchen cabinets by writing on them, the report said.

Police tried to question Zimmerman but he referred questions to his attorney, Mark O'Mara, the report said. At one point, O'Mara said he'd just pay the estimated loss himself "because his client did not need the extra attention," the report said.

However, that never happened.

Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, had split up Aug. 13 and a few weeks later – on Sept. 9 – had a very public dispute when she called police, complaining that he was threatening her and her father as they tried to move belongings out of the house.

Lake Mary police investigated but made no arrest.

There was no word Wednesday on whether police had made progress in that case. They were considering having another agency try to retrieve video from Shellie Zimmerman's iPad, which George Zimmerman destroyed after she recorded the confrontation.

orlandosentinel.com

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2013-10-24 3:07 AM.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You'll have to ask ABC news and the Associated Press. I'm going by their story.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
George Zimmerman arrested, accused of pointing shotgun at girlfriend
He was arrested 1 p.m. today.

George Zimmerman's girlfriend calls 911 after dispute.
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

5:58 p.m. EST, November 18, 2013

George Zimmerman was arrested on domestic violence charges Monday after pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, breaking a table and pushing her out of her Seminole County home, deputies said.

Zimmerman is being held without bail at the Seminole County Jail, charged with aggravated assault with a weapon — a felony — domestic violence battery and criminal mischief.

Deputies received a call from 27-year-old Samantha Scheibe around 12:30 p.m. Monday and when they responded to the home three minutes later, Zimmerman was there and was not armed.

Zimmerman was arrested and booked, said Chief Deputy Dennis Lemma of the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

.orlandosentinel.com

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED AGAIN AFTER DOMESTIC DISPUTE WITH NEW GIRLFRIEND

Geez...

A definite pattern forming here.
He couldn't quit while he's ahead? Just walk away, bro!

In a he said/she said, at this point the police (and the rest of the world) will always believe the girl over him. What the hell was he thinking?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Thank god he had a shotgun or else he would probably be dead now!

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
ZIMMERMAN ARRESTED AGAIN AFTER DOMESTIC DISPUTE WITH NEW GIRLFRIEND

Geez...

A definite pattern forming here.
He couldn't quit while he's ahead? Just walk away, bro!

In a he said/she said, at this point the police (and the rest of the world) will always believe the girl over him. What the hell was he thinking?

He is an idiot. But after his ex lied about him pointing his gun at her, he could claim that she's full of shit too.

Either way, he's an idiot.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
His girlfriend wore a hoodie and had a bag of Skittles.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Thank god he had a shotgun or else he would probably be dead now!

You're already fantasizing about a prison rape, aren't you?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Now we shouldn't jump to conclusions, Georgie may have felt his life was in danger.

Quote:
... However, Zimmerman tells a different tale. He told police in a separate 911 call that she instigated the incident.

"My girlfriend has ... for lack of a better word, gone crazy on me," said Zimmerman while police knocked on the door trying to speak with him.

"The police is already there and so why are you calling? What happened?" the dispatcher asked.

Zimmerman replied, "I just want everyone to know the truth."

In Zimmerman's 911 call he says his "pregnant" girlfriend instigated the altercation and that no guns were used. Police later noted that his girlfriend was not pregnant.

"I never pulled a firearm. I never displayed it. When I was packing it I'm sure she saw it. I keep it next to the bed," Zimmerman said.

He said he agreed to leave the house to diffuse a tense conversation, and at first she agreed but then became upset.

"When she changed, she just started smashing stuff. Taking stuff that belonged to me. Throwing it outside. Throwing it out of her room. Throwing it all over the house. She broke a glass table," said Zimmerman.

Zimmerman appeared hesitant to speak with officers who were trying to get in the home.

Dispatcher: Is she still outside with the officers now? Zimmerman: I don't know ma'am. I'm inside. Dispatcher: You're inside? And you're still not willing to go out and speak with the officers? Zimmerman: I can talk to one of the officers. But I don't want to go outside.

abcnews.go.com

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

\:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
On the one hand, Zimmerman seems to be something of a dimwit to keep getting in these situations.

But he also seems to be skilled at setting up plausible deniability of his guilt.
Two questions:

1) What would be appropriate punishment for his current crime, and recurring brushes with the law?
2) What will be the likely verdict, regardless of his innocence or guilt?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
My opinion:

1) I think it would be appropriate for him to either do jail time, or wear an ankle bracelet for a year or so.
With giving him anything less than the maximum sentence (dependent on him getting court-appointed counseling) with regular evaluations that determine whether he remains out of jail.
And possibly the condition that he has to live with his parents or relatives, to insure he has proper supervision until he has resolved his clear issues.

2) The more likely outcome, he has set up a situation where it is a "he said/she said" that gives him plausible deniability, and this will get him acquitted, or off with a very minor sentence, and his deeper issues will be left unresolved.
Meaning we'll see him back in court on another charge in a few months.

If I were Zimmerman, after his acquittal for the Trayvon Martin shooting, I would have moved to Idaho or Alaska or North Dakota, someplace far away from black America, where I wouldn't even need to carry a gun in self defense.
Or maybe his native Ecuador, or Europe, someplace where no one knows him, where he could let his notoriety in the U.S. die down for a few years, before coming back with a new and unrecognizable look.

But then, I wouldn't go out looking for punks who always get away with it, or slapping women around, in the first place.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
If I were him I'd get cyborg implants, wear shades, and travel back in time in order to become a half man, half machine vigilante.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Prosecutor at bail hearing: Zimmerman choked girlfriend days before shotgun threat
By David Edwards
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 15:33 EST

At a bond hearing on Tuesday, prosecutors in Seminole County alleged that former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman had choked his girlfriend just days before she called 911 to say he was threatening her with a shotgun.

Zimmerman had been arrested on felony domestic violence and misdemeanor battery charges on Monday after Samantha Scheibe told authorities that he pointed a shotgun at her and pushed her out of the house.

The judge ordered on Tuesday that Zimmerman could be released on $9,000 bond. He was also barred from possessing guns or from coming within 1,500 feet of Scheibe. Zimmerman will have to wear a GPS tracking device until his next court date on Jan. 7.

At the hearing, the prosecution told the judge that the victim was “in fear for her safety.”

“The victim had indicated that there was a prior domestic violence incident that had occurred approximately a week and half ago that involved a choking that she did not report to the police,” the prosecutor said. “He has also has mentioned suicide in the recent past.”

At least two other women, a former wife and a former girlfriend, have also accused Zimmerman of domestic violence in the past. He was acquitted of murder earlier this year after he admitted to killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Update (3:45 p.m. ET): Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, reportedly served him divorce papers while he was in jail waiting for Tuesday’s bond hearing. She had been unable to find him to serve the papers prior to the arrest.

.rawstory.com

Fair play!
Page 29 of 31 1 2 27 28 29 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard