A graphic reminder, from just a few months back:

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, 2-18-2013
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Quote:
...How long before married people answer the dictators thus: Regardless of law, marriage has only one definition, and any government that attempts to change it is my mortal enemy. I will act to destroy that government and bring it down, so it can be replaced with a government that will respect and support marriage, and help me raise my children in a society where they will expect to marry in their turn.

deseretnews.com

I wonder if DC comics is aware that Card has threatened to destroy the government over gay marriage?

I didn't see anything in Card's statement about guns, bombs, or violent revolution of any kind. He simply said he will oppose in every way he can an immoral government that imposes unfair laws and intrudes on the rights of its citizens. Like Walesa. Like Gandhi.

But again reminding you of your convoluted double-standard, M E M...

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
So Orson Scott Card's free-speech views, expressed somewhere outside the comics medium, are unacceptable... but fantasies about violently killing President George W. Bush, and spraying his bood and brains all over the walls of the Oval Office --while he was still a sitting president-- are perfectly fine?

Not to mention, comics stories that favorably endorse and promote the gay lifestyle are equally offensive to the rest of us, as Card's personal opinions of gays are to a few intolerant liberals. I would venture to guess that to most of the public, a story that promotes homosexuality is more offensive than a story that condemns homosexuality.

Score another one for the "tolerant" voice of liberalism.

...you don't seem to have the slightest problem with the most blatant calls for violent action, or the most graphic editorial glee in the notion of killing, a CONSERVATIVE/REPUBLICAN government.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.