Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Apparently you missed the part where Judge T.S.Ellis said Meuller's investigation were trying to leverage Manafort to "sing" (to testify against Trump, under pressure of manufactured charges).
And he followed up saying under pressure to make Manafort "more than sing, to compose" (i.e., under pressure of going to prison, to push Manafort to lie,to say anything, to make up any story to get Trump, just so Manafort could use it to plea himself into being given immunity and avoid jail).

Further, both Robert Meuller and Andrew Weissman have a history of such tactics, suborning perjury, and withholding exculpatory evidence, that sent many people to jail, in cases that later were reversed on appeal and released. Regarding Arthur Anderson accounting firm case, it bankrupted a company and destroyed tens of thousands of jobs, and two falsely imprisoned died in jail before the others were released on appeal. These are the people trying to entrap the president.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Every single night on Lou Dobbs, Hannity and every other Fox program, more details come out about how rigged this Meuller investigation is, and how dirty Obama, Hillary the broader DNC and the FBI, DOJ and Meuller investigations are.

In the last week, Lisa Page was forced to resign.
The FBI's Inspector General will be releasing a report in the next 2 weeks or so, that should provide evidence for the indictment of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and others. Lisa Page resigned to allow her to exit before she would have been fired.

Now there seems to be increasing evidence that not only were the FBI doing illegal surveillance of the Trump administration under falsified evidence to get FISA warrants, but that the FBI even hired a mole informant to work inside the Trump administration. Just a sampling of the Alinsky/Stalinist/KGB-style abuse of federal power that would have occurred if Frau Hitlery had won the presidency. I'm daily amazed at what they get away with WITHOUT Hillary in power.

And of course, everything we know about Comey, McCabe and the other deep-state operators would have been swept under a rug. And the few journalists investigating no doubt similarly surveilled by the FBI, and arrested and jailed in midnight raids.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Hate to break up WB's insane screeds, but why do you keep bothering posting here, MEM? The place--this forum, especially--is as lost a cause as slavery and the confederacy (things I assume WB supports). Leave this place to the racist pederast and go live your best life. Seriously.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Apparently you missed the part where Judge T.S.Ellis said Meuller's investigation were trying to leverage Manafort to "sing" (to testify against Trump, under pressure of manufactured charges). And he followed up saying under pressure to manke Manafort "more than sing, to compose" (i.e., under pressure of going to prison, to push Manafort to lie, to make up a story to get Trump, just so Manafort could use it to plea himself into being given immunity and avoid jail).

Further, both Robert Meuller and Andrew Weissman have a history of such tactics, suborning perjury, and withholding exculpatory evidence, that sent many people to jail, in cases that later reversed on appeal and released. Regarding Arthur Anderson accounting firm case, it bankrupted a company and destroyed tens of thousands of jobs, and two falsely imprisoned died in jail before the others were released on appeal. These are the people trying to entrap the president.

It's a common and legal practice of prosecutors to use those crimes committed by smaller fish to get a bigger one. And Trump isn't being treated any differently than Clinton was. In fact he has it better with republicans in control he really doesn't have to worry .

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Not when the crimes are MANUFACTURED.

And in this case, they ignore the big fish (Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, Fusion GPS, and their allies in DOJ and FBI) only because they have a (D) next to their names. That is selective and malicious prosecution. There has been extensive investigation and commentary on this, and not just from the conservative/Republican side.

Oraganizations like Judicial Watch.
And legal scholars like Jonathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz have criticized the blatant partisanship and one-sidedness of this investigation.

Still waiting for someone to investigate the MOUNTAINS of evidence against Hillary Clinton and her staff. And for the liberal media to even report that mountain of evidence exists. And why officials like Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were given amnesty for their obvious crimes in exchange for nothing. Why they were NOT required to testify under oath, and perjury traps were set for Trump officials like Manafort, Flynn, Page and Gates.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Several recent developments:

1) House Republicans have threatened the FBI with obstruction of justice charges if they don't release documents to House investigators that FBI/DOJ have been stonewalling (CLEARLY those responsible in FBI/DOJ are Clinton/Democrat loyalists who are slow-walking release, attempting to run out the clock till at least November, when they hope Democrats will win a majority in the House, and the Democrats will corruptly end the House investigation, despite any evidence released and made public after that point). So far the FBI and DOJ have released 9,000 documents, out of over 1 million to House investigators.

2) House Republicans have petitioned, AFTER OVER A YEAR OF NO EVIDENCE AND NO CHARGES AGAINST TRUMP, to order the Meuller investigators within 30 days to produce the slightest evidence, or to end the investigation.

3) And today it was revealed that the Meuller investigation does not have the evidence to subpoena Trump to testify, and will not call him to testify, because again, there is NO EVIDENCE, NONE, against Trump. And as Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch said to Lou Dobbs today: "If that's the case, then why is there still a Meuller investigation?"

And once again, over here on the other side are mountains of evidence of crimes by Hillary Clinton and her staff at both the State Department and the Clinton Foundation, that for odd unexplainable reasons FBI and DOJ have not and will not investigate. And have even given amnesty to many key players (in exchange for nothing) and have allowed them to destroy tons of evidence (whereas simultaneously in the cases of Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen, the FBI did midnight raids to prevent the possibility of destroying evidence, even as they sat on their hands and let Hillary Clinton staffers ACTUALLY DESTROY EVIDENCE, deleting 33,000 e-mails, destroying the files on hard-drives of multiple computers, and smashing 4 Hillary cel phones to bits with a sledge hammer to prevent electronic texts and documents on them from being read. All >>>AFTER<<< the FBI, DOJ and House investigators had already subpoenaed all these records.

Where is the equal pursuit of justice?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, it's Trump's DOJ! The guy heading it is a republican. As for one year being to long when did you ever apply that to democrats being investigated? To me it's crazy that house republicans now complain about a year with the Mueller investigation but want to re investigate Clinton. Lets get Spanky under oath for a couple of hours before you talk about equal justice.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Hate to break up WB's insane screeds, but why do you keep bothering posting here, MEM? The place--this forum, especially--is as lost a cause as slavery and the confederacy (things I assume WB supports). Leave this place to the racist pederast and go live your best life. Seriously.

I don't spend a huge amount of time here anymore but I still find it worthwhile. We've been through several Presidents together on this board and I'm probably to old and stubborn to just completely leave it. Always good advice to live one's best life! I just think it can be done despite a couple of post here and there on the RKMB

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy

And the petty vindictiveness continues...

Iggy, you really are a lying piece of human excrement. I've already deconstructed your lies and slanders on multiple occasions.

I'm on record for close to 20 years, and in multiple topics in the last year as thinking the "alt right" and KKK racists are idiots. I welcome everyone from anywhere, of every race, who LEGALLY immigrates to the United States and wants to be one of us, and doesn't harbor a first loyalty to other countries, or Cultural Marxism, or a wish to hate, kill or marginalize me just because I'm white (I'm also part Cherokee, by the way).
I don't endorse slavery or the Confederacy, except as part of our history in statues, monuments and cemetaries, rather than wiped away by an Orwellian revisionist Left that wants to change the meaning or erase what actually occurred.
I'm not a racist. (I've criticized white, black and Hispanic racists.)
I'm not a pederast (I barely even know what that is, except some variant of pedophile, which I'm not either. As if anyone seriously thought I was. It seems to be the RKMB takedown slander of choice levelled at many here in the last 15 years or so, by the ugliest meanest users on these boards.)

Or to put it succinctly:
Fuck you, Iggy. I would love, LOVE to print out your posts on these boards, and pass copies of them to all your administrative superiors, colleages and students, and show them what an ugly, vile, vicious person you are. And I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the office as you begged for your job when confronted with these comments by your administrative superiors.
These and your comments about vindictively discriminating against your Christian students, and various other ugliness.

You miserable, miserable piece of excrement.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

It took a moment to catch that's James Comey's face photoshopped on there.
A great commentary on Comey's allegiences and authoritarian legal tactics.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You posted a photoshopped picture of Comey wearing a Clinton shirt and a swastika and call it great commentary. Shame on you.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You posted a photoshopped picture of Comey wearing a Clinton shirt and a swastika and call it great commentary. Shame on you.

Shame on James Comey, for abusing his position, rigging the Hillary Clinton investigation where he wrote his public statement recommending to not prosecute her, two months before he ever looked at the actual evidence!

Shame on Comey for submitting, and following attorney general Loretta Lynch's order to call the Hillary Clinton investigation a "matter", and not an "investigation" as it truly was. Further evidence of Comey's reluctance to pursue justice on Hillary Clinton's crimes.

Shaame on Comey for staging midnight raids on Manafort and Cohen, shaking them down and extorting plea-bargain confessions out of them, to avoid decadess-long jail sentences way beyond what anyone else would be charged for the same crime.

Shame on Comey for lying about the reliability of the Russia Dossier, and using it to falsify evidence to apply for >>>four<<< illegal FISA surveillance requests to spy on Trump officials.

Shame on Comey for leaking documents to a Columbia university professor friend to leak to the press, to through deceptive means manufacture the pretense for a special investigation of Trump for "Russia collusion". Which quickly went way beyond its scope, on the falsified FISA evidence, was only able to create perjury traps to shakedown plea bargains from innocent men. SHAME ON COMEY for ruining these men's lives, forcing them to sell their homes and go into bankruptcy over false charges, that were only levelled in a vindictive overzealous attempt to get President Trump by any deceitful means, innocence, equal justice, and rule of law be damned.

Shame on Comey for all the remarks he has made since being fired, and going on a book tour and endless TV interviews to attack the president, disclosing details of private FBI/Presidential meetings like no previous FBI director in history. Like a gossipy schoolgirl, not an FBI director.

Shame on Comey for ruining the reputation and integrity of the FBI, that it will spend a decade regaining public confidence, if ever. The selective prosecution, midnight raids, shakedown tactics, intimidation, abuse of federal power, all arguably make that swastika on his arm funny, in how close to the truth it is. Nazis are known for brutal abuse of state power, midnight raids, and intimidation. Those are precisely what Comey and his inner circle have done.

Comey clearly is a Hillary Clinton supporter, there is no distortion in his views in photoshopping that on his chest. He said that his wife and all 5 children voted for Hillary, and he barely veiled his own support for Hillary, saying that if not then, now is a Democrat.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Cambridge professor outed as FBI informant inside Trump campaign

Quote:
By Mary Kay Linge
May 19, 2018

A Cambridge professor with deep ties to American and British intelligence has been outed as an agent who snooped on the Trump presidential campaign for the FBI.

Multiple media outlets have named Stefan Halper, 73, as the secret informant who met with Trump campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos starting in the summer of 2016. The American-born academic previously served in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations.

The revelation, stemming from recent reports in which FBI sources admitted sending an agent to snoop on the Trump camp, heightens suspicions that the FBI was seeking to entrap Trump campaign aides. Papodopoulous has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, while Page was the subject of a federal surveillance warrant.

“If the FBI or DOJ was infiltrating a campaign for the benefit of another campaign, that is a really big deal,” President Trump tweeted Saturday, calling for the FBI to release additional documents to Congress.

The Halper revelation also shows the Obama administration’s FBI began prying into the opposing party’s presidential nominee earlier than it previously admitted.

Halper’s sit-downs with Page reportedly started in early July 2016, undermining fired FBI Director James Comey’s previous claim that the bureau’s investigation into the Trump campaign began at the end of that month.

Halper made his first overture when he met with Page at a British symposium. The two remained in regular contact for more than a year, meeting at Halper’s Virginia farm and in Washington, DC, as well as exchanging emails.

The professor met with Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis in late August, offering his services as a foreign policy adviser, the Washington Post reported Friday, without naming the academic.

Clovis did not see the conversation as suspicious, his attorney told the paper — but is now “unsettled” that “the professor” never mentioned he’d struck up a relationship with Page.

Days later, Halper contacted Papadopoulos by email. The professor offered the young and inexperienced campaign aide $3,000 and an all-expenses-paid trip to London, ostensibly to write a paper about energy in the eastern Mediterranean region.

“George, you know about hacking the emails from Russia, right?” the professor pressed Papadopoulos when they met, according to reports — a reference to Trump’s campaign-trail riffs about Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Sources close to Papadopoulos told NBC News that he now believes Halper was working for an intelligence agency.

Highly detailed descriptions of the FBI informant in Friday reports in the New York Times and Washington Post pegged Halper in all but name. Outlets including NBC and Fox News subsequently connected the dots. The revelation confirms a March report in the Daily Caller that outlined Halper’s repeated meetings with Papadopoulos and Page.

It is not clear if the professor was paid [by the FBI] to speak with Trump campaign figures, but public records show that he has received large payments from the federal government in the last two years.

The Department of Defense’s Office of Net Assessment — a shadowy think tank that reports directly to the secretary of defense — paid Halper $282,000 in 2016 and $129,000 in 2017.

Halper has close personal and professional ties to the CIA reaching back decades. He is the son-in-law of a former deputy director of the agency and worked on the 1980 presidential campaign of George H.W. Bush, who had served as CIA director.

When Bush became Ronald Reagan’s running mate, Halper was implicated in a spying scandal in which CIA officials gave inside information on the Carter administration to the GOP campaign.

Meanwhile, reports emerged Saturday that Donald Trump Jr. met in August 2016 with a representative of Saudi crown princes, who offered pre-election help to his father’s campaign.

An Israeli political strategist who attended the meeting told the New York Times that their plan to carry out a pro-Trump social media campaign did not go forward.

Fox News, for reasons I don't quite understand, is not disclosing the mole's name yet, but they are discussing the ramifications of his being identified. For the last week his name has been known, and every night on Fox they have been discussing the abuses of power, the threat to Constitutional freedoms, and the outright tyranny of the FBI, DOJ, CIA (John Brennan), Director of National intelligence (James Clapper) in their weaponization of federal agencies against one party, and coup against Trump and his officials. And likely these same FBI investigators were providing opposition research for Obama during his presidency, and for the Hillary Clinton campaign.

No one can say this is minor. The Watergate break-in was small in itself. But it revealed that the Nixon administration was using the FBI and CIA to do surveillance on several thousand Democrat/Left and Vietnam anti-war protestors without warrants or justifiable cause. That was the real significance of Watergate.

Before this is over, we will see that a similar abuse of power has occurred under the Deep State/Democrats. We are already seeing exposure of that circle of abuse widening.

The even scarier part for me is that (unlike under Watergate) the news media(sometimes called the "Fourth Estate", for its trusted position to be a watchdog on the three branches of government), whose job it is to expose government abuse, IS ACUALLY DOWNPLAYING, COVERING UP AND ENABLING this abuse of power. It is precisely their job to hold the three branches of government accountable. But instead they are completely on Team Obama/Hillary.
During Watergate, the media was all over the Watergate investigation and its dangerous ramifications.
Now the media are actually suppressing its importance. Oh yes, let's interview Stormy Daniels' attorney for a 75th time! Nothing to see here!

And that Democrats, both at the grassroots and in the media, even knowing all the crazy abuses by Obama/Hillary and their Deep State federal officials, they would still have Hillary over Trump, and dislodge Trump by any deceit and abuse of power they could manage. We see that playing out every day.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Spanky doesn't have much credibility. And what he's doing now looks to me like somebody who's guilty and is just trying to trash the investigation because it's not going to exonerate him. We'll see what actually comes out of the latest accusations but already his claim that the one guy was embedded into his campaign is untrue. And this looks more like a move to position Nunes to actually get Trump info on the investigation so maybe we won't see.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I didn't see any specifics about "what Trump has done".

But on Laura Ingraham, it was revealed that the Russian lawyer Veselnetskaya (who had one meeting with Donald Trump Jr) before she met with Trump Jr, met BEFORE, and AFTER with Fusion GPS (the Russia Dossier folks paid for by Hillary Clinton), so it's pretty clear who was pulling the puppet strings in making that meeting happen. Add to that Veselnetskaya was only in the U.S. because of a very unusual special Visa arranged by Loretta Lynch.
On multiple levels, your Democrat-orchestrated Deep State at work.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I'm hard-pressed to summarize the disclosures in just the last week.

For openers, details have indicated a SECOND FBI mole pushing members of the Trump administration to walk into a trap since May 2016, in particular Sam Clovis and Michael Caputo, who received calls out of the blue offering them Hillary Clinton e-mails repeatedly, bait they didn't take. Both also being bankrupted by contrived charges from the Meuller investigation. Amazingly, Michael Caputo said he reported these attempts to the House investigation, the Senate investigation, and the Meuller investigation, and none of them showed the slightest interest, or have inquired to confirm or deny it over the last 2 years. Caputo said the Meuller investigation acted as if they already knew all about it before he reported it.

A reminder: Peter Strzok and Lisa Page exchanged texts that "POTUS wants information on everything we know." Indicating Obama in 2016 was fully aware of their surveillance and tactics.

Newt Gingrich last night on Laura Ingraham's show (Tuesday, 5/22/2018 program) said that when you consider what even veteran Washington Post and New York Times reporters called the most "control freak" administration they had ever dealth with, more so than even the Nixon white house, Gingrich said that given that level of lockdown and surveillance on its staff, it's impossible that Obama wasn't fully aware of what the DOJ(Rosenstein, Lynch), FBI(Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr), CIA(John Brennan) and DIA(James Clapper) bad players were doing.

Tonight on Hannity (Wednesday 5/23/2018 program), Sam Clovis' lawyer Toengsten said that both Clovis and Caputo reported offers made to them to the FBI, and there was no pursuit of it. Logically, precisely because it was the FBI's failed sting operation that they didn't bite on. The third Trump official they pulled the sting on, obscure and insignificant 27 year old Trump campaign employee George Pappadapoulos, finally took the bait and was snared into charges, in the most peripheral possible manufactured indictment.

Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I've been glued to the coverage of Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham. As infuriating as the scandals themselves is the reluctance to even investigate them, or even report them by the "lean forward"/Deep State liberal media.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

8 SIGNS POINTING TO A COUNTERINTELLIGENCE OPERATION DEPLOYED AGAINST TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

Quote:
It may be true that President Trump illegally conspired with Russia and was so good at covering it up he’s managed to outwit our best intel and media minds who've searched for irrefutable evidence for two years. (We still await special counsel Robert Mueller’s findings.)

But there’s a growing appearance of alleged wrongdoing equally as insidious, if not more so, because it implies widespread misuse of America’s intelligence and law enforcement apparatus.

Here are eight signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump for political reasons.

1) CODE NAME

The operation reportedly had at least one code name that was leaked to The New York Times: “Crossfire Hurricane.”

2) WIRETAP FEVER

Secret surveillance was conducted on no fewer than seven Trump associates: chief strategist Stephen Bannon; lawyer Michael Cohen; national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn; adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner; campaign chairman Paul Manafort; and campaign foreign policy advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos.

The FBI reportedly applied for a secret warrant in June 2016 to monitor Manafort, Page, Papadopoulos and Flynn. If true, it means the FBI targeted Flynn six months before his much-debated conversation with Russia’s ambassador, Sergey Kislyak.

The FBI applied four times to wiretap Page after he became a Trump campaign adviser starting in July 2016. Page’s office is connected to Trump Tower and he reports having spent “many hours in Trump Tower.”

CNN reported that Manafort was wiretapped before and after the election “including during a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Trump.” Manafort reportedly has a residence in Trump Tower.

Electronic surveillance was used to listen in on three Trump transition officials in Trump Tower — Flynn, Bannon and Kushner — as they met in an official capacity with the United Arab Emirates’ crown prince.

The FBI also reportedly wiretapped Flynn’s phone conversation with Kislyak on Dec. 31, 2016, as part of “routine surveillance” of Kislyak.

NBC recently reported that Cohen, Trump’s personal attorney, was wiretapped. NBC later corrected the story, saying Cohen was the subject of a “pen register” used to monitor phone numbers and, possibly, internet communications.

3) NATIONAL SECURITY LETTERS

Another controversial tool reportedly used by the FBI to obtain phone records and other documents in the investigation were national security letters, which bypass judicial approval.

Improper use of such letters has been an ongoing theme at the FBI. Reviews by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General found widespread misuse under Mueller — who was then FBI director — and said officials failed to report instances of abuses as required.

4) UNMASKING

“Unmasking” — identifying protected names of Americans captured by government surveillance — was frequently deployed by at least four top Obama officials who have subsequently spoken out against President Trump: James Clapper, former Director of National Intelligence; Samantha Power, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations; Susan Rice, former national security adviser; Sally Yates, former deputy attorney general.

Names of Americans caught communicating with monitored foreign targets must be “masked,” or hidden within government agencies, so the names cannot be misused or shared.

However, it’s been revealed that Power made near-daily unmasking requests in 2016.

Prior to that revelation, Clapper claimed ignorance. When asked if he knew of unmasking requests by any ambassador, including Power, he testified: “I don't know. Maybe it's ringing a vague bell but I'm not — I could not answer with any confidence.”

Rice admitted to asking for unmasked names of U.S. citizens in intelligence reports after initially claiming no knowledge of any such thing.

Clapper also admitted to requesting the unmasking of “Mr. Trump, his associates or any members of Congress.” Clapper and Yates admitted they also personally reviewed unmasked documents and shared unmasked material with other officials.

5) CHANGING THE RULES

On Dec. 15, 2016 — the same day the government listened in on Trump officials at Trump Tower — Rice reportedly unmasked the names of Bannon, Kushner and Flynn. And Clapper made a new rule allowing the National Security Agency to widely disseminate surveillance material within the government without the normal privacy protections.

6) MEDIA STRATEGY

Former CIA Director John Brennan and Clapper, two of the most integral intel officials in this ongoing controversy, have joined national news organizations where they have regular opportunities to shape the news narrative — including on the very issues under investigation.

Clapper reportedly secretly leaked salacious political opposition research against Trump to CNN in fall 2017 and later was hired as a CNN political analyst. In February, Brennan was hired as a paid analyst for MSNBC.

7) LEAKS

There’s been a steady and apparently orchestrated campaign of leaks — some true, some false, but nearly all of them damaging to President Trump’s interests.

A few of the notable leaks include word that Flynn was wiretapped, the anti-Trump “Steele dossier” of political opposition research, then-FBI Director James Comey briefing Trump on it, private Comey conversations with Trump, Comey’s memos recording those conversations and criticizing Trump, the subpoena of Trump’s personal bank records (which proved false) and Flynn planning to testify against Trump (which also proved to be false).

8) FRIENDS, INFORMANTS and SNOOPS

The FBI reportedly used one-time CIA operative Stefan Halper in 2016 as an informant to spy on Trump officials.

Another player is Comey friend Daniel Richman, a Columbia University law professor, who leaked Comey’s memos against Trump to The New York Times after Comey was fired. We later learned that Richman actually worked for the FBI under a status called “Special Government Employee.”

The FBI used former reporter Glenn Simpson, his political opposition research firm Fusion GPS, and ex-British spy Christopher Steele to compile allegations against Trump, largely from Russian sources, which were distributed to the press and used as part of wiretap applications.

These eight features of a counterintelligence operation are only the pieces we know. It can be assumed there’s much we don’t yet know. And it may help explain why there’s so much material that the Department of Justice hasn’t easily handed over to congressional investigators.

Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) is an Emmy-award winning investigative journalist, author of The New York Times bestsellers “The Smear” and “Stonewalled,” and host of Sinclair’s Sunday TV program, “Full Measure.”

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

STOPPING ROBERT MEULLER TO PROTECT US ALL

Quote:
The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with special counsel Robert Mueller having failed to bring down Donald Trump after a year of trying, they know a reckoning is coming.

At this point, there is little doubt that the highest echelons of the FBI and the Justice Department broke their own rules to end the Hillary Clinton “matter,” but we can expect the inspector general to document what was done or, more pointedly, not done. It is hard to see how a yearlong investigation of this won’t come down hard on former FBI Director James Comey and perhaps even former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who definitely wasn’t playing mahjong in a secret “no aides allowed” meeting with former President Clinton on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

With this report on the way and congressional investigators beginning to zero in on the lack of hard, verified evidence for starting the Trump probe, current and former intelligence and Justice Department officials are dumping everything they can think of to save their reputations.

But it is backfiring. They started by telling the story of Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. But how did the FBI know they should talk to him?
That’s left out of their narrative.

Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You don’t need much imagination to figure that he was close with Clinton Foundation operatives who relayed information to the State Department, which then called the FBI to complete the loop. This wasn’t intelligence. It was likely opposition research from the start.

In no way would a fourth-hand report from a Maltese professor justify wholesale targeting of four or five members of the Trump campaign. It took Christopher Steele, with his funding concealed through false campaign filings, to be incredibly successful at creating a vast echo chamber around his unverified, fanciful dossier, bouncing it back and forth between the press and the FBI so it appeared that there were multiple sources all coming to the same conclusion.

Time and time again, investigators came up empty. Even several sting operations with an FBI spy we just learned about failed to produce a DeLorean-like video with cash on the table. But rather than close the probe, the deep state just expanded it. All they had were a few isolated contacts with Russians and absolutely nothing related to Trump himself, yet they pressed forward. Egged on by Steele, they simply believed Trump and his team must be dirty. They just needed to dig deep enough.

Perhaps the murkiest event in the timeline is Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s appointment of a special counsel after he personally recommended Comey’s firing in blistering terms. With Attorney General Jeff Sessions shoved out of the way, Rosenstein and Mueller then ignored their own conflicts and took charge anyway. Rosenstein is a fact witness, and Mueller is a friend of Comey, disqualifying them both.
Flush with 16 prosecutors, including a former lawyer for the Clinton Foundation, and an undisclosed budget, the Mueller investigation has been a scorched-earth effort to investigate the entirety of the Trump campaign, Trump business dealings, the entire administration and now, if it was not Russia, maybe it’s some other country.

The president’s earlier legal team was naive in believing that, when Mueller found nothing, he would just end it. Instead, the less investigators found, the more determined and expansive they became. This president and his team now are on a better road to put appropriate limits on all this.

This process must now be stopped, preferably long before a vote in the Senate. Rather than a fair, limited and impartial investigation, the Mueller investigation became a partisan, open-ended inquisition that, by its precedent, is a threat to all those who ever want to participate in a national campaign or an administration again.

Its prosecutions have all been principally to pressure witnesses with unrelated charges and threats to family, or just for a public relations effect, like the indictment of Russian internet trolls. Unfortunately, just like the Doomsday Machine in “Dr. Strangelove” that was supposed to save the world but instead destroys it, the Mueller investigation comes with no “off” switch: You can’t fire Mueller. He needs to be defeated, like Ken Starr, the independent counsel who investigated President Clinton.

Finding the “off” switch will not be easy. Step one here is for the Justice Department inspector general report to knock Comey out of the witness box. Next, the full origins of the investigation and its lack of any real intelligence needs to come out in the open. The attorney general, himself the target of a secret investigation, needs to take back his Justice Department. Sessions needs to act quickly, along with U.S. Attorney John Huber, appointed to conduct an internal review of the FBI, on the Comey and McCabe matters following the inspector general report, and then announce an expanded probe into other abuses of power.

The president’s lawyers need to extend their new aggressiveness from words to action, filing complaints with the Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility on the failure of Mueller and Rosenstein to recuse themselves and going into court to question the tactics of the special counsel, from selective prosecutions on unrelated matters, illegally seizing Government Services Administration emails, covering up the phone texts of FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and operating without a scope approved by the attorney general. (The regulations call for the attorney general to recuse himself from the investigation but appear to still leave him responsible for the scope.)

The final stopper may be the president himself, offering two hours of testimony, perhaps even televised live from the White House. The last time America became obsessed with Russian influence in America was the McCarthy hearings in the 1950s. Those ended only when Sen. Joseph McCarthy (R-Wis.) attacked an associate of the U.S. Army counsel, Joseph Welch, and Welch famously responded: “Sir, have you no decency?” In this case, virtually every associate and family member of the president has been subject to smears conveniently leaked to the press.

Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.

Mark Penn is a managing partner of the Stagwell Group, a private equity firm specializing in marketing services companies, as well as chairman of the Harris Poll and author of “Microtrends Squared.” He served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during Clinton’s impeachment. You can follow him on Twitter @Mark_Penn.

Finally a Democrat who gets it.

That if they can spy on the Trump campaign and Trump administration, and manufacture a case to depose Trump, prosecute multiple members of Trump's campaign on manufactured evidence (while simultaneously NOT prosecuting Hillary Clinton despite overwhelming evidence against her), and even rigging the Democrat primary to leverage out Bernie Sanders, there is no one their abused power could not be unleashed on.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Just yesterday Trump's Secretary of State grudgingly admitted there wasn't a deep state. My guess is the evidence if we get to see it will show Spanky colluding and obstructing among other things. Imagine if this was a democrat. Do you really think anything your saying now would be in that case.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Just yesterday Trump's Secretary of State grudgingly admitted there wasn't a deep state. My guess is the evidence if we get to see it will show Spanky colluding and obstructing among other things. Imagine if this was a democrat. Do you really think anything your saying now would be in that case.

Come on, M E M.

You HAVE to know by now that there is FAR more evidence of Hillary Clinton/Obama/DNC collusion with the Russians.
And despite the off-the-cuff remark of one official (that I'm not sure you even quoted in context) plenty of evidence of a Deep State in an Orwellian and decidedly undemocratic way.

And that much of the alleged "collusion" by Trump officials was orchestrated to appear that way by Obama/Deep State officials. Veselnetskaya and her meetings BEFORE and AFTER she met with Trump Jr. I mentioned above. Jeff Sessions, who was photographed shaking hands with the Russian ambassador at a public event, another meeting that was orchestrated by Democrats. (i.e., Democrats at multiple stages have set up the situation where Trump officials can falsely be accused of "collusion", when Democrats KNOW the allegations to be false, because they manufactured those situations (not Trump officials) in the first place!

Maybe you saw my comment above, where Michael Caputo reported the many offers made to him of potentially top secret Hillary Clinton e-mails, that he reported to House, Senate and Meuller investigators, who were remarkably uninterested. Because he didn't take the bait for their trap!

With the possible exception of the Kennedy assassination, there has never been more evidence of a massive and ambitious conspiracy. A conspiracy so wide that even many Establishment/Deep State Republicans don't want to investigate it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
There wasn't a deep state till Trump needed one. The Secretary of State was asked point blank yesterday if he thought there was a deep state. That isn't "off the cuff". When Spanky replaced all his lawyers he's basically switched from having a legal strategy to a political one. A change made because he knows he's in trouble?

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Clearly, now-Secretary of State Pompeo may not call it a Deep State, but he still acknowledges that there is widespread "malfeasance" across federal agencies. And it was off-the-cuff because he was asked not knowing the question in advance, and answered in his opinion, not from a prepared statement.

POMPEO: DOESN'T BELIEVE THERE IS A DEEP STATE IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT (The Hill)

He also narrows his comments to deny the existence of a Deep State in the department he heads. I think his comments are to downplay the obvious, in an attempt to not undermine public trust, despite the clear widespread "malfeasance".

A review of the Deep State conspirators:

Bill Clinton and AG Loretta Lynch.
Acting AG Sally Yates.
DIA director James Clapper.
CIA director John Brennan (a onetime communist).
DOJ assistant attorney general Rod Rosenstein (and his wife who ran for public office and received over $500,000 from Terry MacAuliffe, a longtime Clinton operative.
FBI director James Comey, assistant director Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr in DOJ (plus Ohr's wife who works for Fusion GPS and piplined their disinformation into the FBI investigation), James Rybacki, and James Baker.
OF THOSE THAT ARE KNOWN.

At the very least, that includes the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th highest positions in the FBI.
Plus Obama's national security advisor Susan Rice, and ambassador Samantha Powers, who "unmasked" Trump staffers illegally right before the election to embarrass Trump and influence the election.
Then there's Rudolf Contreras, the judge who oversaw the manufactured conviction of Michael Flynn on manufactured perjury, and then mysteriously recused himself AFTER Flynn's conviction. But despite this oddness, the conviction still stands.
Contreras also is a FISA court judge who approved at least one of the four FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page, Flynn, and other Trump campaign/administration officials. And is discussed in texts of Strzok and Page, as having a secret ex parte meeting hidden inside a dinner party to advance their secret agenda.

Then there's Robert Mueller, who applied to replace Comey as FBI director but was declined by Trump, who then was appointed by Rosenstein hours later to lead the special investigation of Trump!
Clear conflict of interest.

Mueller then appointed 17 lawyers to his special investigation 13 of whom are Democrats, 0 of whom are Republicans, 11 of whom donated to the campaigns of Obama, Hillary and the DNC, most in the hundreds and thousands of dollars, clearly partisanly invested in the Hillary Clinton and Obama, and invested against Trump.
On top of that some investigators actually worked for the Clinton Foundation, MORE conflict of interest.

Now... are we seriously supposed to not believe there is a Deep State working against Donald Trump, and deceitfully exonerating Hillary Clinton and her staffers? That's turning a blind eye to a remarkable amount of evidence.

And that's not even getting into the State Department and its resistance to Trump's leadership. One official I saw interviewed described the State Department as a "lost cause", because it is so infiltrated with Obama/Hillary loyalists.

You can parse words in Clintonian evasion of the truth, but a rose by any other name is still a widespread conspiracy for Hillary/Obama and against Trump. High-level federal bureaucrats, undermining the will of the people and their elected president by deceit and abuse of federal power. Just because the election didn't go the way they wanted it to.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

THE DEEP STATE IS REAL (Politico)

While Politico is the incest-bred cousin of the Washington Post (formed by a group of former reporters for the Washington Post, and therefore another front of the liberal media), it does at least acknowledge the existence of the Deep State, even as it mocks and diminishes Trump for drawing attention to its existence.

The Deep State is made up of influential people in both parties, and transcends the power of either party. Its goals are primarily globalist, but even above that is enriching themselves. In Hillary Clinton they found their perfect candidate, the most corrupt and buyable candidate ever offered, making her their perfect vehicle of choice. And conversely, Trump is a threat to them because he is the most dedicated to breaking up their power structure, and is the least pliable to their control. That is why they want to destroy him.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And the rest of that headline from Politico says it might not be what you think. Trump is and has always been one of those people where it's always somebody's fault. Whether it's his own Justice Department, women, the press or even fellow republicans that might be critical, it's never him being responsible for his own actions.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Quote:
The Deep State is made up of influential people in both parties, and transcends the power of either party. Its goals are primarily globalist, but even above that is enriching themselves. In Hillary Clinton they found their perfect candidate, the most corrupt and buyable candidate ever offered, making her their perfect vehicle of choice. And conversely, Trump is a threat to them because he is the most dedicated to breaking up their power structure, and is the least pliable to their control. That is why they want to destroy him.

I didn't see anything in the quoted Politico piece to contradict that.

It DOESN'T break down to strictly Democrat/Republican. Clearly, there is a lot of Establishment Republican resistance to Trump. And going back to Boehner's period as House Speaker, it was visible (even in Boehner's own words) that a rather large faction of Republicans favored Hillary over Trump (i.e., the "Deep State" by any other name.)

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trey Gordy: FBI's use of informant for Trump campaign was proper

Quote:
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Tuesday that the FBI’s use of an informant for the Trump campaign in 2016 was appropriate, joining top Democrats in disputing President Donald Trump’s characterization of the informant as a spy.

“I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got, and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump,” Gowdy said during an interview on Fox News.

In recent days, Trump has parroted misleading claims about the FBI’s use of the informant as part of its counter-intelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, dubbing the individual a “spy” and referring to the controversy as “Spygate.”...

In other words Spanky is full of shit

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A rose by any other name is still a spy.
Mole, spy, confidential informant, all the same thing.

I can call a gas station attendant a "petroleum transport engineer", but regardless, he's still a minimum wage laborer who pumps gas.

I can call a nude strip club dancer an "exotic dancer", but she's still a stripper.

And a spy/confidential informant inside the Trump campaign, placed there by the FBI to set bait, frame Trump officials and give opposition research to the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton campaign is still a big, BIG fucking deal. That parallels if not exceeds the worst authoritarian power grabs of the Watergate scandal.

By any name, it is weaponizing federal agencies by Democrats against the opposing Republican campaign, AND WAS STILL spying on them even after the Jan 2017 inauguration! This is something not done in Western democracies with rule of law and equal protection under the law. That fact that it happened is bad enough. That you can't even recognize the criminal Orwellian abuse of power that occurred, and tens of millions of Democrats like you, scares me at least as much.

Is there no Democrat abuse of power you will not endorse?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

REP. TREY GOWDY TEARS A.G. ROSENSTEIN APART OVER THE MEULLER PROBE

Quote:

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., used to be a prosecutor. So he’s not entirely new to the concept of evidence, investigations, charges and conflicts of interest.

What he apparently doesn’t understand is the FBI’s idea of a “conflict-of-interest-free” special counsel’s office, which employed a key investigator who helped clear a political candidate he supported and later targeted one he vehemently opposed.

“There are a lot of issues I’d like to ask you about, Mr. Deputy Attorney General,” Gowdy told Rod Rosenstein at a House hearing Wednesday. “We had the terrorist incident in New York this week. We have 702 reauthorization that is pending in Congress. Gun violence. The opioid epidemic. Criminal justice reform.

“But when I go home to South Carolina this weekend, trust me when I tell you that no one is going to ask me about any of those issues. They’re going to ask me what in the hell is going on with the Department of Justice and the FBI.”

Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel to investigate the allegations the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election. Mueller later stacked his staff with almost exclusively Democratic Party donors.

Rosenstein’s appointee even hired someone to help investigate allegations about President Trump as a candidate who talked about having an “insurance policy” in the event Trump won.

After months of bashing Trump in texts and stating that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton “just has to win,” Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page exchanged a cryptic text concerning an “insurance policy” against a Trump win.

On Aug. 15, 2016, Strzok wrote: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

Whatever parsing of terms, Gowdy is still essentially correct on the basic points regarding obstruction of justice, the FBI/DOJ obstructing the Clinton e-mails investigation, and the false evidence submitted by Comey and McCabe to obtain FISA warrants for surveillance of Trump campaign officials based on submitting falsified evidence to a judge. I don't know exactly how much prison time those charges would lead to for Comey and McCabe, but even with a sweetheart plea bargain, that sounds like AT LEAST a decade or longer in federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison for these two!

And Peter Strzok.
And Linda Page.
And James Clapper.
And John Brennan.
And Loretta Lynch.
And before it's all over, I'm confident the chain of control of this operation will lead all the way to Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett. Just as the IRS scandal following the same strong-arm abuse of federal power did. Strzok and Page's text conversations already show the chain goes up that high.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

ANOTHER SHOE DROPS ON THE RIGGED TRUMP INVESTIGATION: ANOTHER TRUMP-HATER, HEAD OF CONGRESS' SECURITY, WAS LEAKING INVESTIGATION INFO TO NEW YORK TIMES REPORTER HE WAS SLEEPING WITH

Quote:
New York Times reporter Ali Watkins' past tweets are raising eyebrows after revelations she had a three-year romantic relationship with a Senate Intelligence Committee aide now accused by federal prosecutors of leaking sensitive information to journalists, including herself.

On Thursday, the New York Times reported that federal investigators had seized years' worth of Watkins’ email and phone records as part of a leak probe into James Wolfe, the former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee indicted for giving false statements to FBI agents. Wolfe appeared for a federal court hearing in Baltimore on Friday, where he relinquished his passport and was prohibited from traveling outside of the District of Columbia and Maryland.

The indictment says Wolfe leaked information to reporters about the committee’s work, including its subpoena last fall of an individual believed to be former Trump adviser Carter Page.

But in several tweets in September 2017, Watkins, while dating Wolfe and working for Politico, seemed to point the finger at attorneys for President Trump over various media disclosures.

In one tweet, Watkins noted how the Intelligence Committee is “SOOO frustrated in recent weeks by the constant dribble of leaks about who's testifying to them.” She then said the committee believes “Trumpster lawyers will leak info about upcoming appearances, blame the committee, then use as a pretext not to cooperate.”

It's unclear who was responsible for those specific leaks -- the tweets were posted about a month before a different reporter published the story on the Page subpoena. But the indictment strongly suggests Wolfe was a top source for committee stories and that Watkins was among the reporters who got information from Wolfe.

The indictment said Wolfe, 58, began dating Watkins -- who is in her 20's -- in 2013 when she was an undergraduate student working as a news intern. The indictment said the pair ended the relationship in December 2017.

In an April 2013 tweet, Watkins also tweeted about the fictional Netflix television show “House of Cards,” where a young reporter has an affair with an older member of Congress.

“I wanted to be Zoe Barnes...until episode 4,” she tweeted. “Sleeping with your source- especially a vindictive congressman? #badlifechoice #HouseofCards”

In another tweet, Watkins asked: "So on a scale of 1 to ethical, how does everyone feel about pulling a @RealZoeBarnes for story ideas? #TOTALLYKIDDING @HouseofCards."

The “House of Cards” tweets were posted months before prosecutors said her relationship with Wolfe began.

The revelations also have raised questions about how much her employers knew about the relationship. Watkins previously worked for BuzzFeed, Politico and McClatchy.

The New York Times said Watkins informed her editors about the previous relationship when she was hired. The newspaper also said Watkins claimed to have told both Politico and BuzzFeed about the relationship, though she continued covering the committee.

The Times article said the newspaper only learned Thursday that the DOJ sent her a letter in February about the record seizure. She joined the newspaper in Decmber 2017.

Since the story went public, her employers have expressed concerns about the government obtaining her records.

“This decision by the Justice Department will endanger reporters ability to promise confidentiality to their sources and, ultimately, undermine the ability of a free press to shine a much needed light on government actions,” New York Times spokesman Eileen Murphy said. “That should be a grave concern to anyone who cares about an informed citizenry."

“We’re deeply troubled by what looks like a case of law enforcement interfering with a reporter’s constitutional right to gather information about her own government,” said Ben Smith, the editor-in-chief of BuzzFeed News.

This is the first known instance of the Trump administration obtaining the records of a journalist.

The Obama administration also drew criticism for going after reporter records, including a move to subpoena Associated Press journalists’ phone records and seize records for several Fox News phone lines as part of leak investigations.

In the latter case, court documents showed investigators also secured a search warrant for the personal emails of former Fox News correspondent James Rosen. Facing an uproar at the time, the Justice Department eventually tightened its rules for pursuing reporter records, though Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ramped up leak investigations under the Trump administration.

In the case of Wolfe, the former Senate aide is accused in the indictment of lying about his relationship with Watkins, identified in court papers as "REPORTER #2.”

Wolfe later admitted the relationship after he was shown photos of the two of them together, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors said Wolfe communicated with other journalists, too, and lied to the FBI in December 2017 about contacts he had with several reporters -- including sharing non-public information about committee matters.

He is not charged with leaking classified information.

The indictment indicated Wolfe and Watkins exchanged tens of thousands of electronic communications and often daily phone calls, and they would meet at the reporter’s apartment.

On April 3, 2017, Watkins’ byline appeared on a BuzzFeed article that revealed that Page had met with a Russian intelligence operative in 2013.

Wolfe allegedly called her nearly a half-hour after the story went live and had a phone conversation for about seven minutes.

In December 2017, Wolfe messaged her, according to the indictment, and said: “I always tried to give you as much Information (sic) that I could and to do the right thing with it so you could get that scoop before anyone else.”

On Friday, before boarding Marine One, President Trump reacted to the indictment of Wolfe.

“I'm a very big believer in freedom of the press,” the president said, “but I'm also a believer that you cannot leak classified information.”

Wolfe's employment with the committee ended in December 2017

and

Another stacking of the deck against Trump, another Hillary/Democrat loyalist. Except this one is pretty clearly going to jail.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And in the case of Manafort, what he is being further indicted for STILL has absolutely nothing to do with Trump or Russia. Charges for influencing witnesses, a crime that would not even exist if not for the manufactured perjury charges he is being forced to accept a plea-bargain to.

The case against Manafort was something that was deemed by DOJ as not worth pursuing in 2005. Only when they could use it as a pretense to indict Manafort as a pawn to leverage against Trump was it re-opened.
And the FISA surveillance that the case was re-opened to spy on Manafort with was filed by Comey and McCabe based solely on the Russia Dossier THEY KNEW to be falsified evidence. Therefore the surveillance is fruit of the poisoned tree and should be thrown out of court.
And Comey and McCabe, who submitted false evidence to a judge, malicious prosecution, falsifying evidence, might well be the ones in the dock facing prosecution, rather than Manafort.
That's without even going into the Judge Rudolf Contreras, who in addition to being the judge in the Michael Flynn case (who recused himself suspiciously AFTER he secured a conviction of Flynn!), could also be one of the secret-court unidentified FISA judges who approved one of the multiple warrants for surveillance of Trump officials which (AGAIN) were submitted by Comey and McCabe on evidence they KNEW to be false.

It's a house of cards.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Man, from May 24, 2017 in the topic:

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
The slightest whiff of a potential Trump scandal/conspiracy, with no actual evidence.

Clapper, the director of the combined NSA, CIA and FBI, said he has seen no evidence of a Trump collusion with the Russians.

Just today, former CIA Director John Brennan comes out as another high-level intelligence official to say there's no "there" there, regarding Trump collusion with the Russians.

Meanwhile, there's a stack of evidence a mile wide that the Hillary Clinton campaign was in collusion with the Russians, that neither House or Senate Democrats, or the complicit liberal media want to discuss!

1) Hillary Clinton, while secretary of state, signed off on a deal that gives the Russuans at least 20% of U.S. uranium.
2) Hillary Clinton's illegal private e-mail server, that while she was Secretary of State, allowed the Russians and the Chinese to access her e-mails and know in real time what the U.S.'s strategic planning was (both Hillary and the other high-level officials she communicated with, including President Obama, on her server) and to further compromise the internet security of every official she communicated with, for further hacking. One example: following a large Russian donation to the Clinton Foundation, Bill Clinton was given a $500,000 speaking fee by the same Russian company.
3) Hillary Clinton taking donations from Russia (and many other bad-player nations) at the Clinton Foundation, and using those donations to sell access to officials at the U.S. State Department.
4) Hillary Clinton's treason over Benghazi. We still have no answers, over 4 years later, where Obama and Frau Hitlery were, while Americans were dying at the embassy. And further indications that Benghazi was used to funnel guns and funding to questionably reliable Islamic militant groups in Syria.
5) Hillary and Obama's treason over allowing Russia to invade Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, with absolutely no action.

Would that Democrats or the Destroy-Trump media would give the slightest fair and balanced attention to these PROVEABLE treasonous acts by Hillary and those around her.

Clapper and Brennan, who defended Trump a year ago, are now among his attackers. Perhaps because the evidence they thought would never lead to them (Fusion GPS, Russia Dossier, FISA warrants to spy on Trump), now does?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Veselnitskaya also met with Fusion GPS before meeting with Trump Jr., and after meeting with Trump Jr.

What's wrong with this picture. Clearly all the puppet strings for this meeting led back to the Hillary Clinton campaign/FusionGPS/Loretta Lynch and the other Deep State operatives in DOJ and FBI.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Russian_collusion_hoax

Veselnitskaya was one of, in FBI/DOJ's words, the Oconus "lures" (outside contiguous United States, foreign contract spies, used to bait a trap for Trump officials).

With similar traps set for Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, George Pappadapoulos, Roger Stone, Michael Caputo, and Sam Clovis. Al lured with bait by foreign agents contracted by the FBI.

And where that didn't work, they set perjury traps, and bankrupted wealthy men with legal fees, men who had done nothing wrong, just to frame Trump.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Actually nobody forced Trump people to lie and some of them are up on some serious charges. Trump sure is acting guilty btw.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Actually nobody forced Trump people to lie and some of them are up on some serious charges. Trump sure is acting guilty btw.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
Nobody lied! Trump Jr. took a phone call from Veselnitskaya, set up a meeting to clarify what she was offering, saw she was deceiving him and ended the meeting after only several minutes, with no transaction.

Pappadapoulos was set up by an Australian ambassador. Again, a baited trap that he didn't bite on.

Manafort did some questionable stuff, but again, the FBI already decided in 2005 that it didn't warrant prosecution. The charges against him were just a shakedown to force him to make a plea. When he, a previously wealthy man, was BANKRUPTED defending himself against false charges, and DOJ/Weissman (who attended Hillary Clinton's victory party on election night 2016) threatened to throw his family in jail on further manufactured charges, having already been forced to mortgage his home ON FALSE CHARGES, he opted to take a plea just to end it. That's the closest to being guilty of anyone on Trump's team. Manafort was Trump's campaign manager for a total of 48 days. The charges he was forced to take a plea on were from prior to 2005.

Roger Stone, Michael Caputo and Sam Clovis were offered top secret classified Hillary Clinton e-mails (the bait, dangled by FBI contract Russians), they said no thanks. Caputo and Clovis in particular had backgrounds in intelligence work, and understanding the seriousness of being offered classified information, they notified the FBI of what they had been offered. The FBI never made any attempt to investigate or prosecute the "Russians", because (again) these were the FBI's own operatives !

So... where are the "lies" ?
All the lies are on the Democrat/FBI/Meuller/Deep State/Obama/Hillary side. The Trump people not only didn't take the bait, they tried to report it to the FBI !

What possible justification is there at any point in the last 2 years for this kind of aggressive entrapment OF A SITTING U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ADMINISTRATION ? There isn't. All the deception is on the Democrat/Deep State side.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Incredibly, Peter Strzok is still receiving a paycheck at the FBI. Although last week he was escorted out of the building, he is still receiving a paycheck on paid administrative leave apparently.
He was demoted like a year ago to the FBI's human resources department.

Given how emboldened Strzok and friends are by what they've gotten away with for so long, that's probably not far from the truth.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard