Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

First off, I notice you didn't even TRY to dispute what I said about the foundation of lies and deception that Obamacare is built on. You ignore that the entire structure is built on lies, to find one tiny piece of that lie that Trump was perhaps innacurate on.

Millions more have lost their healthcare plan because of Obamacare and are uninsured, than there are insured and could even potentially lose insurance for a pre-existing condition.

And Trump's plan (he has had much else that he had to restore that Obama has destroyed) was always to develop a replacement for Obamacare, that DOES cover pre-existing conditions. There is only so much he can accomplish in less than 2 years. And Trump has achieved an incredible amount, 64% of his agenda in just his first year (next closest, Reagan at 53% his first year). No other president in my lifetime has fulfilled their campaign promises as thoroughly as Trump has.

And lastly, Politifact is part of the Tampa Tribune, a rabidly Left/Democrat paper. It is no surprise they would sling something like that, particularly right before an election. The surprise is not when they attack Trump, the surprise is the rare exception when truth compels them to hold Democrats accountable. Such as Obama saying "you can keep your healthcare plan" reported by Politifact as "Lie of the Year."

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.