Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I’m not for gulags but I now know you and WB would throw my vote out and everyone else’s too. That won’t ever be okay and it is evil. Not a bunch of words for you because like evidence to support your allegations it doesn’t matter to you.

Show me where I said I want to throw away your vote, M E M. Because I absolutely didn't. That's a fucking lie, and I think intended to flip the table to cover up the Democrats' clear election fraud that cannot possibly be defended.

The evidence is there, that there are hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, by at least two dozen different methods. In methods both Pariah and I have both detailed, with links to support the allegations with evidence. Hundreds of thousands of fake ballots. In Pennsylvania alone, the state mailed out 1.6 million ballots, and processed 2.5 million. How is that possible, except by massive fraud by Democrats, stealing the election? On top of that, hundreds of thousands more fraudulent ballots through the Dominion voting machines, maanipulating the voting data remotely through hacked software and corrupted flash-drives and deleting or not counting thousands of Republican votes. Or to use your words, throwing out REPUBLICAN votes.

No one is trying to throw out your vote, M E M. But any illegal votes should not be counted. And the surge of votes after 4 AM on election night are clearly illegal, for all the reasons I've stated.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.