Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, you have proven you can rationalize anything and democracy is just something in the way for trumpers. I’ll try to post different videos though as there the day was well documented.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Lol, you have proven you can rationalize anything and democracy is just something in the way for trumpers. I’ll try to post different videos though as there the day was well documented.

Y'know... I've presented sourced facts over and over, probably at least 20 times in just this one topic, to show that NYPD, FBI, DHS and Capitol police all agree with me, not you, that the rioting was not "incited" by Trump, it was pre-planned up to a month before Trump ever spoke on Jan 6th. "Pre-planned" and "incited" are mutually exclusive. And further, that your Democrat-Bolshevik party and the Orwell's Ministry of Truth media were proven to have gotten all the facts wrong. Deliberately.
"FIVE PEOPLE KILLED BY WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS", proved to be zero killed by Trump supporters. Your side lied, and got caught, unquestionably.
You can't even prove them to be "white supremacist". You can't even prove those rioting are actual Trump supporters. YOU CAN'T !

"WHITE RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS KILLED OFFICER BRIAN SICKNICK WITH A FIRE EXTINGUISHER!" Nope, also disproven, try again.
"WHITE RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS KILLED SICKNICK WITH BEAR SPRAY!" No, try again.
"PEPPER SPRAY!" Nope. "SOME OTHER CHEMICAL SPRAY!" Nope, try again. Hours of video footage never showed him sprayed with anything. Your side lied and got caught again. And your side knew from the beginning, because Sicknick's brother told a reporter it was a stroke on Jan 8th, probably right after he died. (Because another lie, Sicknick didn't die on Jan 6th, he died about 24 hours later. And your side kept the lying narrative alive for all those months.)
I could go on, but I've already been through it so many times.

And I've probably answered and proven it 10 or 20 more times across multiple other Trump-related topics.
And you always respond with the same factless bumper sticker slogans, repeating what I just disproved.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

G O P WANTS DEMOCRATS INVESTIGATED OVER DEMS' "RECONNAISSANCE" CLAIMS THAT REPUBLICAN HOUSE OR SENATE MEMBERS COLLABORATED IN PREPARATION WITH JAN 6th RIOTERS

House Republicans filed an ethics complaint Tuesday against House Democrats who claimed that Republican members gave "reconnaissance" tours to constituents ahead of the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.
Pointing out that the Democrats presented no evidence to back their claim, the GOP letter to the Committee on Ethics argues House rules prohibit a member "from making false, spurious, and unsubstantiated accusations against other Members," the Daily Caller reported.

Several dozen Democrats, led by New Jersey Rep. Mikie Sherrill, alleged that GOP members of Congress led "suspicious" groups through the Capitol Complex ahead of the Jan. 6 incident, which happened during and after a rally by President Trump in which he encouraged supporters to "peacefully" protest the certification of the 2020 vote.
The complaint, from GOP members of the House Administration Committee, noted Sherrill had said she was worried some of her colleagues had provided "reconnaissance" tours.

Sherrill had claimed: "The visitors encountered by some of the Members of Congress on this letter appeared to be associated with the rally at the White House the following day. Members of the group that attacked the Capitol seemed to have an unusually detailed knowledge of the layout of the Capitol Complex. The presence of these groups within the Capitol Complex was indeed suspicious."
However, Capitol Police decided not to respond, and Democrats have not been able to provide evidence to support the accusations.

The House Republicans, emphasizing the claims were made "without evidence," noted that in an "official appearance from her congressional office, which was broadcast on her official Facebook account, Rep. Sherrill doubled down on these unsubstantiated allegations, arguing for punishment for crimes that did not occur."
Sherill said: "I also intend to see that ... those Members of Congress who had groups coming through the Capitol that I saw on January 5th for reconnaissance for the next day—those Members of Congress who incited the violent crowd, those Members of Congress that attempted to help our president undermine our democracy—I’m going to see that they’re held accountable."

Previously, House Republicans had asked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to explain what happened with security before and on that day.
Pelosi’s office responded to Fox News by putting blame on the Republican lawmakers and saying that safety is not their priority, the report said.
Now the Republicans are blaming Pelosi for not securing the building.

The GOP letter said: "The problem is that no Republican Member of Congress led any kind of 'reconnaissance' tours through the Capitol on any date, including January 5, 2021. Security footage captured by the U.S. Capitol Police easily confirms these facts. Despite the threat presented by the Sherrill Letter to these Republican Members and to the House itself, Respondents appear not to have let their lack of evidence or the truth stand in the way of making these false accusations."

The Republicans also charge the Democrats have failed to "adhere to the highest moral principles" and that had the same remarks been made on the House floor, the speakers likely would have been censured.

They say the Sherrill accusations are "a public allegation of a crime," requesting an investigation into the Democrats' "cavalier behavior."

The letter, signed by Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., said: "It has been my hope that, following the attack on January 6th, Members of Congress of both parties would work together in a bipartisan manner to investigation those events and ensure they do not happen again. Letters like the one drafted by Respondents are irresponsible and only work to spread misinformation and impugn the reputation of the House and its Members."

The letter was addressed to the chairman of the Committee on Ethics, Theodore Deutsch, and ranking member Jackie Walorski.

Rubber-stamp-for-the-Left-agenda (and on the Judiciary Committee) Rep. Ted Deutsch happens to be my local congressman.
He can be counted on to do THE OPPOSITE of whatever the right thing is, to pursue the interests of his vicious party over the best interests of the American people.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
blahblah puke

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
blahblah puke

Just pointing out, yet another example of your continued petty vendetta against me.

And once again, you have absolutely nothing factual or insightful to contribute.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Thank goodness these people were not in charge when we were fighting polio. It’s that type of thinking and week wills that helped the death toll be so big in the US. Grown men who couldn’t wear a mask to protect their loved ones are not real men in my book. Very happy that I have the vaccine that was being tested before “operation warp speed” was announced so assholes like that really aren’t a threat to me or my family when it comes to them spreading Covid.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Republicans try but can’t escape Jan 6

Pretty pathetic leadership of McCarthy and McConnel. They can’t even support a bipartisan commission.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Thank goodness these people were not in charge when we were fighting polio. It’s that type of thinking and week wills that helped the death toll be so big in the US. Grown men who couldn’t wear a mask to protect their loved ones are not real men in my book. Very happy that I have the vaccine that was being tested before “operation warp speed” was announced so assholes like that really aren’t a threat to me or my family when it comes to them spreading Covid.

Uh... as multiple medical experts succh as Dr. Scott Atlas, New York Times journalist Alex Berenson, and other doctors say daily on Fox News and other channels, the science at this point supports not wearing the masks for people who are immunized or outdoors. It also supports children not wearing masks at all, and supports children going back to school and not being schooled by internet, as they have virtually no risk of either contracting Covid, spreading Covid, or dying of Covid-19.

Further, the CDC's own web-page says that only 6% of Covid-19 deaths were caused by the disease itself, and were instead caused by one or more "co-morbidity" immune-compromised conditions, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, cancer, or some other weakening condition.

A REMINDER FOR M E M: The purpose of the shut-down, which was only supposed to be for 2 or 3 weeks, was:

1) TO ALLOW HOSPITALS TO PREPARE, so they would not be overwhelmed as they were in Italy and Spain.

and
2) to PREPARE AND PROTECT THOSE MOST VULNERABLE, so they would not die. That is what states like Florida and Texas did, while states like New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan and California were killing thousands of grandmas who didn't need to die.

The purpose was not to make sure no one gets sick with Covid-19, even a mild case, the purpose was TO SAVE LIVES. At this point, everyone who is over 65 or immune-compromised has been vaccinated. And last I looked, about 35% of the country was fully vaccinated, and about 45% have had the first of two injections. The vulnerable are now vaccinated and protected, those less vulnerable can get on with their lives. Even those who are hospitalized now can be treated with multiple therapies to recover, that did not exist a year ago.
And your Democrat-Bolshevik party has probably caused thousands to die who didn't have to by obstructing early Hydroxychloroquine prescription, that would have prevented many patients from ever becoming severely ill or hospitalized. In at least 30 nations worldwide, they give out Hydroxychloroquine FOR FREE to the population, and have had far less deaths. A medicine that has been in wide use worldwide since 1944, that has been FDA approved since 1955, that has for decades been used to treat tens of millions for Malaria, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, Lyme disease and other illnesses, that just because Trump recommended it, your party propagandized as "DANGEROUS!!!" That has caused thousands to die unnecessarily, who could have been saved with a $14.00 prescription.

"Polio" is not Covid-19.
Covid-19 is not SARS, MERS or Swine Flu.
Specific to THE SCIENCE of this particular Covid-19 strain, what Democrats are virtue-signalling with their repressive policies is not saving lives. (Even as they allow in 6,000 illegals a day into the country, who are completely untested for Covid-19 or any other disease, secretly shuttled by Democrat policy, UNREPORTED TO LOCAL OFFICIALS in those cities and states, to every corner of the 50 states, to spread Covid-19 that they scold the rest of us to wear a mask to avoid spreading! )

It's infuriating that Biden/Pelosi policy requires any U.S. citizen or LEGAL immigrant to get Covid-tested days in advance and proven Covid-free before they can travel on a plane. But they will allow any Covid-infected ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to travel on that same plane, to anywhere in the country.

That is not science, M E M, that is virtue-signalling and authoritarian control, using a deliberately false narrative. A narrative that won't save one life. And those illegals WILL spread Covid-19, and will commit crimes against U.S. citizens. One estimate I read is that illegal immigrant criminals kill about 4,000 Americans (or legal immigrants) a year. Your insane party is the one killing and endangering people.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Republicans try but can’t escape Jan 6

Pretty pathetic leadership of McCarthy and McConnel. They can’t even support a bipartisan commission.

It's a commission of Democrats, set up to reinforce an already disproven lying Jan 6th narrative I've already detailed the false Democrat claims of. But a "bipartisan commission" (in name only) will give the Dems' brethren in the 93% lying Trump-hating media an excuse to continue perpetuating that false narrative, just as they both did with the Mueller investigation, that both the Democrats and liberal media knew was a lie with no facts to back it up since before the Mueller special investigation was appointed in early 2017. And even knowing it was a lie, they still kept that Mueller narrative alive past the Nov 2018 election, till Aug 2019.

As Peter Strzok said to Lisa Page on why he didn't want assigned to the investigation: "There's no 'THERE' there."
Strzok knew it was just a narrative with no facts to find that would back it up. But that *LIE* allowed the Democrats to win the House in the 2018 mid-term. Based on a dual media-narrative and FBI-narrative collaboraitve *LIE*.

There are already four other investigations being done of the Jan 6th riots, spread across the FBI and House and Senate committees. It's overkill. There were less than 50 people arrested for anything resembling "violence". Stealing a podium. Urinating on a desk, stealing a few letters. *ACTUAL* violent BLM and Antifa members are let out on bail.
But these "VIOLENT WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS" (almost all of whom just walked around inside the Capitol and didn't violently attack or smash anything) are still in solitary confinement 4 monhths after Jan 6th. For WHAT exactly? Once again, the dual-standard of 97% Democrat DOJ and FBI, weaponized against Republicans, MANUFACTURING A FALSE NARRATIVE against Republicans, imprisoning Republicans, just to create a narrative. Last I heard the 280 "Trump supporters" arrested (quite a few of them including John Earle Sullivan and his BLM/Antifa group") included about 90% people who were only charged with "trespassing" or "violating curfew".

But under political hack newly-appointed attorney general Merrick Garland (who has proven as a Democrat hack that he was completely unworthy of the Supreme Court 4 years ago) this piddly riot by a few people, almost all of whom were at most trespassers, NOT violent revolutionaries, is labelled by Garland as "the greatest threat to this nation."
I'm thinking that a plague-spreading imperialist China, a terrorist Iran with nuclear ambitions almost reached, a nuclear-missile lobbing North Korea, an annual 87,000 dead Americans from Mexican/Chinese drug cartels across our southern border, and the estimated 2 million illegals pouring across our southern border, as well as a Chinese-aligned cultural marxist nation-destroying Democrat party, are the *ACTUAL* threat to this country

As is an attorney general who is willing to corrupt justice and weaponize the DOJ and FBI against his party's political opponents, jailing hundreds of innocent people from Jan 6th, just to create a narrative. To keep that narrative alive, the FBI inflated the arrests from 280 to 400. In the latest hearings, Garland vowed to inflate that from 400 to 500.
The oh-so-dangerous national threat of "trespassing". The 30 or so on Jan 6th who were actually guilty of anything at all were rounded up in the first 3 weeks. The rest is just partisan theatre disguised as law enforcement, and fighting "insurrection" that doesn't exist.

And the 35 Republicans who supported the "bipartisan commission" (controlled by Democrats) are dupes who were virtue-signalling because they thought it was expected of them. I predict they'll be primaried out and replaced with ACTUAL Republicans, rather than RINOs like them, in Nov 2022.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think your post highlights the very reason a bipartisan commission is needed. This was a threat to democracy and actually succeeded in stalling the certification of the election results.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think your post highlights the very reason a bipartisan commission is needed. This was a threat to democracy and actually succeeded in stalling the certification of the election results.

That is again your willful delusion, or your flatout lie.

The FBI, DOJ, CIA, IRS and other federal agencies are weaponized Democrat agencies, that as I cited elsewhere, donate 97% to Democrats, and (text by FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, to Strzok and Page: "Vive le resistance!") obstruct and sabotage and falsify evidence against even a sitting Republican president.

There was nothing "bipartisan" about the weaponized Mueller special investigation.
If you believe this investigation would be neutral or "bipartisan" you believe that in ignorance of 12 years of Democrats weaponizing federal agencies and investigations against Republicans.

And the "bipartisan investigation" would be just one more propagandized Democrat weapon, in addition to multiple other investigations being done by FBI/DOJ, Capitol Police, DHS, and House and Senate hearings and investigations. It's overkill. WEAPONIZED overkill.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
What you say when the facts are not on your side. Fortunately the power isn’t either smile I genuinely want a bipartisan commission and I do understand why McCarthy doesn’t. He’s going to be asked some questions under oath.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That is again your willful delusion, or your flatout lie.

The FBI, DOJ, CIA, IRS and other federal agencies are weaponized Democrat agencies, that as I cited elsewhere, donate 97% to Democrats, and (text by FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, to Strzok and Page: "Vive le resistance!") obstruct and sabotage and falsify evidence against even a sitting Republican president.

There was nothing "bipartisan" about the weaponized Mueller special investigation.
If you believe this investigation would be neutral or "bipartisan" you believe that in ignorance of 12 years of Democrats weaponizing federal agencies and investigations against Republicans.

And the "bipartisan investigation" would be just one more propagandized Democrat weapon, in addition to multiple other investigations being done by FBI/DOJ, Capitol Police, DHS, and House and Senate hearings and investigations of events on Jan 6 2021]. It's overkill. WEAPONIZED overkill.

What you say when the facts are not on your side. Fortunately the power isn’t either smile I genuinely want a bipartisan commission and I do understand why McCarthy doesn’t. He’s going to be asked some questions under oath.

STOLEN power, as is quickly being proven now in multiple election audits, and those audits are accelerating across even more cities and states, all consistently showing Dominion and Democrat fraud.

Plus evidence of Democrat FBI lawyer-criminal Kevin Clinesmith's "Vive le resistance" texts with Peter strzok and Lisa Page:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...stance-to-fbi-colleague-after-trump-won/

Plus evidence that Kevin Clinesmith weaponized the FBI against Trump officials, forging documents to get FISA warrants that never should have been approved:
https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/ex-fbi-lawyer-pleads-guilty-to-falsifying-documents-in-russia-probe/

Even the FBI verifies that there was no "insurrection", That out of over 400 arrested, they were overwhelmingly arrested only for "trespassing' and "violating curfew". Only about 30 or 40 for violence or smashing windows, or stealing Pelosi's podium and personal letters, or peeing on a desk.
It's all exaggerated and overblown as a nation-threatening "insurrection", just to allow Democrats to purge Republican or Trump supporters from positions in the military, and to harass and intimidate, to consolidate Democrat power over another federal branch of government. (In addition to the IRS, FBI and DOJ, the State Department, OSHA, EPA, teachers, university professors, and other federal law enforcement agencies... and now the military. )
And to use a fake "insurrection" to further harass and intimidate civilian Trump supporters nationwide. To intimidate wealthy individuals and companies that donate to Trump and Republicans. A continuation of what began with the IRS under Lois Lerner and John Koskinen in 2010-2012, and even more boldly by the FBI, DOJ, State Department and FISA court in 2016-2017.
And a weaponized fraudulent Mueller special investigation, that should never have been appointed, and knew there was no evidence against trump in the first few weeks, but kept open to damage Trump and the Republicans through the Nov 2018 mid-terms.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/exclusive-zero-registered-republicans-mueller-lawyer/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mu...-to-hillary-now-investigating-team-trump
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-russia-probe-democrats-dominate-staff/

That was supposed to be "bipartisan" too, but in truth it was made up of 17 Trump-hating heavily Democrat-donor career Democrats, one of them appointed directly from the Clinton Foundation. "Bipartisan"? "Neutral"?!?
Not even close.

Another contrived and fake weaponized "bipartisan investigation" of the Jan 6th riots would be very convenient for the Democrats, to stretch politically into 2022 and 2024.

The facts are COMPLETELY on my side, despite the corrupt Bolsheviks on your side trying to suppress them.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB maybe it would be best to adopt the rules republicans used for their Benghazi thing. You seemed to think that was fair, lol. And you continue to make the case for a need for this commission. False narratives have a little more trouble under oath than conservative safe spaces like OAN.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB maybe it would be best to adopt the rules republicans used for their Benghazi thing. You seemed to think that was fair, lol. And you continue to make the case for a need for this commission. False narratives have a little more trouble under oath than conservative safe spaces like OAN.

Was anyone brought to trial or punished in the Obama administration for the negligence that resulted in the Benghazi attack?

Was it ever even disclosed WHERE OBAMA AND HILLARY EACH WERE during the 6 hours or so of the attack, viewed in the White House situation room in real time on embassy cameras, where in all that time no aid was given to those 4 courageous veterans who disobeyed orders to save about 40 embassy staff?

Was there a vigorous investigation to find those captured on camera attacking the embassy and living freely in Benghazi for YEARS after the attack without fear?
Were State Department and CIA staffers ACTUALLY PUNISHED and DEMOTED and had their careers ended for coming forward to tell the truth in Senate hearings?

You KNOW the answers.
So investigation of the Benghazi attack was likewise a sham that let Democrats go unpunished for their criminal negligence that cost lives.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/

This is a guy I saw interviewed tonight on Real America with Dan Ball (on OAN). Powell identifies himself as a news reporter with 36 years experience, who was among the protestors in and around the Capitol on January 6th, who shot extensive footage of protestors, and identified many who were the ones (recorded on video!) who were at the forefront on Jan 6th who were initiating violence and smashing of windows, and pushing Trump supporters to join in.
That Powell gave the video footage to the FBI to identify these men and arrest them, and the FBI evaded any attempt to identify and arrest them. For very good reason. Powell asserts that these men, the ones initiating the violence, were FBI-planted agents provocateur trying to trick Trump supporters into following them into violence, to feed the (97% Democrat ) DOJ/FBI's narrative of "dangerous violent Trump supporters".

Tucker Carlson has also been reporting this story, of multiple rioters being identified as FBI agents, who were the ones actually pushing the Trump supporters crowd to violence, and the liberal media's silence about it, and Facebook, Twitter and other social media's attempt to snuff out and silence his reports on the subject from any discussions or visibility.

The same way the FBI sent agents to Donald Trump Jr., to Michael Caputo, to George Pappadapoulos, to Jerome Corsi, agents pretending to be Russiaan agents or offering compromising Russian e-mails on Hillary Clinton, none of whom took the bait, and in the cases of Caputo, actually reported the offer to the FBI, who he said already seemed to know in advance about the offer, and were disappointed he didn't take the bait.

The same way the FISA court was weaponized against the Trump campaign.

Score another coup for the Deep State against Trump and his supporters, weaponizing government against its citizens, attempting to crush them into submission, by framing them for crimes and intimidating all opposition to the Democrat-Bolshevik power grab.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Tucker Carlson's Tuesday broadcast presented undeniable facts, that multiple persons who were at the center of the Jan 6th violence, the ones who planned and incited the violence, are listed in the FBI's reports as "un-indicted conspirators", and are neither in custody or being pursued for arrest by the FBI, for the reason that they --the instigators and planners of the "armed insurrection" ! -- appear to be FBI agents.
Federal agents, without whose planning, supply and incitement, the violence would on Jan 6th would never have occurred. To set a trap, to frame Trump supporters.

Tucker Carlson, Tuesday, June 15, 2021

"Confidential informant #2" in the FBI report shared a hotel room with 65-year old Thomas Caldwell, the "commander" of the Oath Keepers present at the Jan 6th riots. And yet from the FBI's own account, it was not "commander" Thomas Caldwell or Oath Keepers who actually planned the attack, the "quick reaction force" was led by "confidential informant # 3."

https://nypost.com/2021/03/12/oath-keeper-thomas-caldwell-charged-in-capitol-riot-to-be-released/

March 12, 2021

A reputed Oath Keepers “commander” charged in the deadly Capitol riot can be released on home confinement while he awaits trial, a federal judge ruled Friday, explaining that there was no evidence he ever entered the building.

Judge Amit Mehta of US District Court in Washington, D.C., said accused organizer Thomas Caldwell may have helped plan the Jan. 6 insurrection, but there’s no evidence he himself ever even intended to enter the Capitol on that day.
“There are no text message communications by him that speak to actually entering the building or trying to enter the building and ultimately he did not enter the building,” Mehta said in court, adding, “There is evidence here that I think is favorable to Mr. Caldwell.”

Caldwell’s release was a direct blow to prosecutors, who say he’s a direct threat to the community and that he was a mastermind behind the Oath Keepers’ plot to disrupt Congress’ certification of then President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory.

In ordering Caldwell freed, Mehta also said he had been suffering from serious medical issues while in jail; he will wear a GPS monitoring bracelet while on home confinement.
Caldwell, of Berryville, Virginia, was busted in January on charges including conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, and destruction of government property.
The 65-year-old Caldwell is one of nine suspected Oath Keepers who have been charged with conspiring to attack the Capitol, which resulted in the deaths of five people, including a Capitol police officer.
[ And by the way, since this article was written on March 12 if not known before, it was revealed that the "resulted in the deaths of 5 people" talking point is a completely false narrative, the deaths were (1) a heart attack, (2) a stroke, (3) officer Brian Sicknick was a second stroke, (4) a 34-year old Trump supporter died of a drug overdose, and 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt was shot for no logical reason by a Capitol police officer. So that is *ZERO* deaths caused by Trump supporters, 4 deaths by natural causes and not violence, and one Trump supporter shot by a trigger happy Capitol police officer. ] --WB

Court papers say Caldwell was known to other members as “Commander Tom.” He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of the crimes.

Another crumbling narrative is that Oath Keepers is responsible for most of the violence, and that it's a dangerous right wing militant organization.
But...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_Keepers

It's an organization of mostly current and former military, and current and former police officers, with a national membership of about 35,000.
Out of that, advance online social media communications by Oath keepers up till Jan 6th that were intercepted by NYPD, Capitol police, FBI and DHS, showed that of all those 35,000 (or at its lowest estimated membership, 5,000) only "about 30" Oath Keepers told each other by Facebook and Twitter they planned to attend the Jan 6th protests.

Assuming "up to" 30 showed up on Jan 6th for protests, the FBI is now pursuing a case against 9 Oath Keepers members. And as the above article makes clear, even these 9 including their "commander" Thomas Caldwell did not plan or communicate that he ever planned to enter the capitol building on Jan 6th. And the charges against him are collapsing for lack of any evidence. And it appears to be "un-indicted co-conspirator # 2" and "un-indicted co-conspirator #3" (two FBI agents) who did the actual planning and orchestration of everything on Jan 6th, FBI agents who apparently wanted to dupe the Oath Keepers into joining them and make Oath Keepers and Trump supporters the patsies blamed.

Just if you weren't paying attention:

1) The Covid-19 lockdown narrative has crumbled.

2) The "hydroxychloroquine will kill you" narrative has crumbled. A study 2 weeks ago showed that patients using hydroxychloroquine (in combination with azithromycin and zinc) have a 200% greater chance of not dying. So the narrative that prevented its widespread use a year ago has const tens of thousands of U.S. lives.

3) The "natural zoonotic transmission of Covid-19 from bats to humans" is widely seen now by virology experts worldwide to have been a lie with no supporting evidence having ever surfaced. They all believe (and communicated this to Fauci as early as January 2020 !!!) the evidence shows Covid-19 was genetically altered (or "function enhanced") to so suddenlybegin infecting humans in mass numbers.
So what Fauci and Daszak and the others at CDC and the Wuhan lab (who oversaw and illegally funded the "function enhancement" research) dismissed as "conspiracy theory" for an entire year till now, stalling investigation of the true cause of the pandemic, is revealed now to be the scientific consensus for what actually happened. Another lying narrative destroyed.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...vid-19-naturally-occurring-men-knew-lie/

4) Likewise the "conspiracy" that Biden won the Nov 2012 election by deceit and fraud, is increasingly with each week gaining more evidence that it was not a "conspiracy theory", but what actually happened. Another crumbling Democrat narrative.

So basically, every narrative the Democrats, FBI, DOJ, CDC, mainstream media, Election Committee, and Biden White House have told us for the last year, is now proven to be wrong. And everything the Republicans told us for that year (dismissed as "conspiracy theory") has turned out to be true.
And incredibly, Facebook and Twitter and the liberal media are are still doing their damnedest to selectively ignore, hide and censor the true facts, to prevent people from knowing them. Doctors, reporters, entire news organizations like New York Post, witnesses, even Republican U.S. Representatives and Senators, even a then-sitting president Donald Trump, have been de-platformed and silenced from mainstream news and social media.
But the truth is coming out regardless, despite the Democrat-Bolsheviks and their allies in the media. On every front.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

In the interview portion of Tucker Carlson's opening segment on Jan 6th and the FBI abuses, Revolver News reporter Darren Beattie calls for a "Church Committee 2.0".

Looking it up, this was previous "Church Committee 1.0", a Senate committee in 1975 to investigate abuses of power by the FBI, CIA, NSA, and IRS, weaponized against U.S. citizens.
The very same agencies at the center of abuses of power over the last 12 years of the Obama-Biden era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

My linked and sourced facts, your lying Democrat talking points.

There is no proof that it was "Trump supporters" beating up cops.
John Earle Sullivan and his group of Antifa/BLM supporters were at the center of what violence did occur at the Capitol on Jan 6th.
And now it is revealed that about 20 "un-indicted co-conspirators" (i.e., FBI agents) ACTUALLY LED and PLANNED the violence, in an attempt to frame Trump supporters.

Likewise the plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer. At least 2, maybe 3 of the "white supremacists" involved in the plot were actually FBI agents or informers. Out of 5 involved, that's at least 40 percent of those involved!
By all appearances, it was the FBI who introduced the idea and the resources to kidnap Whitmer, and just got a few witless dupes to follow along with it.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-government-agents-helped-organize-capitol-riot

https://neonnettle.com/news/15623-t...e-almost-certainly-undercover-fbi-agents

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
One person whacking someone with a flagpole is not an "armed insurrection".
It is something that happens in a riot.

It is far less than what Antifa and Black Lives Matter did over the last year in over 275 cities nationwide.
What Antifa and BLM continue to do in cities nationwide EVERY DAY, and yet get a free pass for. Antifa and BLM do far more organized attacks on police and federal buildings and monuments, and on the White House in May 2020, and the BLM/Antifa attack on hundreds of the highest Republican officials as they left the 2020 Republican National Convention. All these Democrat/Leftist attacks far more fit the definition of an organized "armed insurrection", than the scattered bits of violence on Jan 6th that Democrats continue to distort and lie about.

And most of the actual violence on Jan 6th was committed by BLM/Antifa (John Earle Sullivan and his group), or 20 "un-indicted co-conspirators" who were FBI agents, who from these two separate and different organized conspiracies of deceit, committed violence on Jan 6th with the clear intent to frame Trump supporters for it.

The FBI initially arrested about 280 people from Jan 6th, 90% of whom were arrested for "trespassing" and "violating curfew", ***NOT*** for violent acts. But to support the lying Democrat narrative, these Trump-supporter trespassers are being held indefinitely in prison for non-violent charges, just to support that lying Democrat narrative.
While ACTUAL Antifa and BLM violent insurrectionists who tried to club or burn police and federal agents to death in cities nationwide, deliberately blinded police and federal agents with lasers, and with military tactics tried to storm multiple federal buildings, including Trump's White House, and other federal court buildings, were all set free without charges by the same 97% Democrat FBI .

And when that 280 arrests was not enough to continue their lying Jan 6th narrative, the FBI expanded its arrests to 400 Trump supporter trespassers.

And after Democrat-partisan apparatchik Merrick Garland was appointed as Attorney General, he lyingly alleged that "white supremacist insurrectionists" were the greatest threat to the U.S. (based on nothing) and again tried to expand the arrests of mere trespasser Trump supporters on Jan 6th to over 500 arrests, just to keep the lying "national threat" narrative alive.

That's all these arrests are, just a prop for a lying Democrat narrative. A narrative that is increasingly exposed and falling apart.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The legal definition of an insurrection…
insurrection n

: the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil or political authority or against an established government. ;also. : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States…

There was obviously more than just the one guy swinging a pipe. But maybe Webster is now part of your broad conspiracy? And trumpers have little to no anger for their acts of violence btw. These people are even seen as patriots for the extra deplorables.

Spin all you want WB, I’ll never trust you or any trumper with protecting democracy. If Trump had succeeded in staying in power despite losing the election (not even close) you would have rationalized it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The legal definition of an insurrection…
insurrection n

: the act or an instance of revolting esp. violently against civil or political authority or against an established government. ;also. : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt [whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or against the authority of the United States…

There was obviously more than just the one guy swinging a pipe. But maybe Webster is now part of your broad conspiracy? And trumpers have little to no anger for their acts of violence btw. These people are even seen as patriots for the extra deplorables.

Spin all you want WB, I’ll never trust you or any trumper with protecting democracy. If Trump had succeeded in staying in power despite losing the election (not even close) you would have rationalized it.

Your side are such fucking liars.
You are trying to exaggerate a riot, a RIOT, to be far more than it truly was, while ignoring ** ACTUAL ** insurrection and treason and destruction in the tens of billions by Black Lives Matter and Antifa on your side, in over 275 cities nationwide over the last year.

YOUR SIDE was pulling down statues of Washington, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and other national heroes, that you lyingly ignore.
The Democrat/Left were (and are) trying to undermine our national identity, slander our history, and undermine our legitimacy to even exist as a nation !

And you have the audacity to try and create a lying narrative that it is conservatives and 74.3 million deeply patriotic Trump supporters who are the traitors and insurrectionists ?!?

I've already laid out how John Earl Sullivan and other leftist BLM/Antifa traitors infiltrated the Jan 6th protests, PRETENDING to be Trump supporters while smashing windows and committing other violence, OPENLY BOASTING about doing it to frame Trump supporters and possibly trick Trump supporters to follow them into violence, VIDEOTAPING and POSTING ON THE INTERNET their own self-incriminating acts, including orchestrating the shooting of Ashli Babbitt by a Capitol police officer.

And the 20 or so FBI agents and informants who are(in the FBI's own Jan 6th investigation reports) "un-indicted co-conspirators" who further framed Trump supporters, weaponizing federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies against Trump supporters, to crush them as part of a Deep State authoritarian Democrat-Bolshevik takeover.

Possibly all the guys "swinging pipes" were either Antifa/BLM , or "un-indicted co-conspirator" FBI agents.

AGAIN: Out of over 100,000 protesters on Jan 6th, only about 600 ever went inside the Capitol building, and of those about 90% were only cited for "trespassing" or "violating curfew", **NOT** for any violence. And yet the FBI has many of these people in prison indefinitely for months, just for trespassing, just to create a lying Democrat-Bolshevik narrative of a "dangerous white supremacist insurrection".

Yours is the side that worships Cultural Marxism/Socialism and is trying to crush all dissent and create an authoritarian Marxist one-party system.
Yours is the side that is stoking racist hatred and violence toward white America, and toward Trump supporting conservatives.
Your side are a dangerous Cultural Marxist Bolshevik liars, and the facts of the last 10 years, and particularly the last year, abundantly prove that.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Left-wing_violence_in_the_Trump_era

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...trump-supporters-explode-post-acquittal/

https://www.conservapedia.com/2020_Leftwing_insurrection

https://patriotpost.us/articles/77647-the-lefts-insurrection-hypocrisy-2021-02-10

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/1...-anarchists-better-than-capitol-rioters/

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think you have made it clear that you will downplay an actual attack on the capitol in an effort to halt a legal federal election to be certified. I value democracy and sadly that puts you on another side.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think you have made it clear that you will downplay an actual attack on the capitol in an effort to halt a legal federal election to be certified. I value democracy and sadly that puts you on another side.

I've cited the linked and sourced FACTS.

All you have, M E M, is a lying Democrat bumper-sticker slogan, without a shred of evidence to support it.
See my links above.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Pence proud to certify election results

Harris will be the next VP that will have the duty of certifying election results. The “hang Pence” crowd surely doesn’t believe she could do what they wanted Pence to do.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Pence proud to certify election results

Harris will be the next VP that will have the duty of certifying election results. The “hang Pence” crowd surely doesn’t believe she could do what they wanted Pence to do.

I don't support the notion to "hang Pence", but he has shattered my confidence in him. And I and millions of other Republicans he has betrayed will never vote for him again. That was made clear in how Pence was heckled on the stage a week ago at a conservative conference.

I always regarded Pence as an unreliable establishment figure the Republican party selected to be on the ballot with Trump in 2016, who would either prove himself or be discarded in 2020 for a more reliable conservative. But no one could have anticipated how cowardly Pence would be on Jan 6th, and how thoroughly he would betray his voters.
No Trump or other MAGA ticket in the future will ever include Pence. He has ruined his own credibility.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I never liked Pence but he chose democracy and the rule of law. On Jan 6 he was the one calling for help to protect the capitol and those inside of it. He didn’t create new powers in certifying the election that you would never accept from a democrat VP. I guess it says it all when that is betrayal to you and other trumpers.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I never liked Pence but he chose democracy and the rule of law. On Jan 6 he was the one calling for help to protect the capitol and those inside of it. He didn’t create new powers in certifying the election that you would never accept from a democrat VP. I guess it says it all when that is betrayal to you and other trumpers.

Pence chose to stifle open debate of the election's legitimacy. He abdicated his vice presidential power, because he lacked the courage to do the right thing.

And televised debates for 2 weeks during a House/Senate joint session on the issue would have exposed much earlier the evidence of election fraud, and perhaps even prevented an illegitimate Joe Biden from ever being inaugurated, and unleashing the chaos on the nation he is right now. Skyrocketing energy prices and destruction of our border security, for openers.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Or, maybe you and your ilk are so delusional that you won't accept the reality of what you see as fraud and that Pence was doing the right thing because it was the right thing.

The funniest thing here is that you already set the table and say that it would have proven the fraud. Well, the fuck if it didn't? You guys wouldn't have been happy still and that's what this is all about: sad morons not feeling that they should have to be electorally sad. Fuck you and your debate. Your orange god lost, you wanker.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yeah it became clear that there is never going to be acceptance of the election results. And seeing how far Trumpers have been willing to go to try and get around that election loss doesn’t just make me angry but also afraid going forward. What happens if in the next election a republican legislature declares voter fraud and just throws the votes out and appoints their own electors?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Pence chose to stifle open debate of the election's legitimacy. He abdicated his vice presidential power, because he lacked the courage to do the right thing.

And televised debates for 2 weeks during a House/Senate joint session on the issue would have exposed much earlier the evidence of election fraud, and perhaps even prevented an illegitimate Joe Biden from ever being inaugurated, and unleashing the chaos on the nation he is right now. Skyrocketing energy prices and destruction of our border security, for openers.

You are creating new constitutional powers Pence didn’t have. Harris will not be able to do it either nor do I think for one minute you would accept that new interpretation as ever applying equally to anyone you didn’t vote for. You wanted a loophole to keep your pos in power despite losing the election. It wasn’t even close.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Or, maybe you and your ilk are so delusional that you won't accept the reality of what you see as fraud and that Pence was doing the right thing because it was the right thing.

The funniest thing here is that you already set the table and say that it would have proven the fraud. Well, the fuck if it didn't? You guys wouldn't have been happy still and that's what this is all about: sad morons not feeling that they should have to be electorally sad. Fuck you and your debate. Your orange god lost, you wanker.

You're such a foul piece of crap, Iggy. With no facts on your side.

In every state where even a limited investigation has been done, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Montana, Arizona, evidence has shown the voting machines were corrupted in Nov 2020. And more evidence comes out every week, as pressure mounts for full forensic recounts in every other state, beyond the recount that just ended in Arizona.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are currupt in so many ways, in the ACTUAL Russia collusion by the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign and by the DC where they literally paid Russian intelligence officials for their "russia Dossier", for their abuse of FBI, DOJ and CIA to frame Trump and his officials, for Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's corrupt selling of Biden's office as VP for tens of millions of dollars through Hunter to "the Big Guy". And it is only Democrat hijacking of the FBI and DOJ that prevents these from being prosecuted. Every one of Hunter's business partners iss in jail already for these crimes, only Hunter Biden escaped because he is corruptly protected. And this is suppressed from being widely reported by an unholy alliance of the Democrat party with the liberal media an Big Tech/social media giants, who are likewise suppressing coverage of the facts. But regardless, those ARE the fact, no matter how much the Democrats try to hide them.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yeah it became clear that there is never going to be acceptance of the election results. And seeing how far Trumpers have been willing to go to try and get around that election loss doesn’t just make me angry but also afraid going forward. What happens if in the next election a republican legislature declares voter fraud and just throws the votes out and appoints their own electors?

Again: there is abundant evidence of election fraud. More every week. That is still expanding.

Does it really make sense that every incumbent Republican House and Senate candidate won, none of them lost, and many of them were losing, and then when Trump campaigned for them they won, but Trump lost?

No, it doesn't.
Does it make sense that more blacks voted for Biden than they did for Barack Obama? No, it doesn't.

https://defconnews.com/2020/11/29/17-facts-that-prove-biden-stole-the-2020-election/

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You are creating new constitutional powers Pence didn’t have. Harris will not be able to do it either nor do I think for one minute you would accept that new interpretation as ever applying equally to anyone you didn’t vote for. You wanted a loophole to keep your pos in power despite losing the election. It wasn’t even close.

His power as Vice President on Jan 6 2021 was to approve, or not approve, the electoral votes. Period.

Given the amount of irregularities in multiple states:
* the illegitimate executive orders by governors and secretaries of states changing laws, that only a State legislature was legally and constitutionally able to do.
* The absentee ballots on clean pages that were clearly not three-folded and mailed in envelopes.
* The situations in multiple cities where vote observers were forced to leave, and vote counting continued without observers, that suddenly spiked to over 90% for Biden and pushed him over the top.
* and stopping the vote count in 7 states on election night (obviously giving corrupt Democrat election officials the opportunity to count the existing votes, and then manufacture the fake ballots to create an artificial "narrow victory" for Biden).
On and on.

Pence had the ability to NOT approve the electoral votes based on these corrupt irregularities.
And at the very least stall the confirmation of the electors, and allow Republican Senators and House members to debate the evidence of election fraud for 2 or more weeks on national television, on the joint-session Capitol floor, circumnavigating the censoring of half the political dialogue that was occurring on broadcast, print and social media. In House/Senate debates those public hearings , nationally televised, could not be rabbit-holed by the collective media.

https://dailyangle.com/articles/mike-pence-s-to-do-list-for-jan-6-2021

No bank would refuse to verify signatures on contested checks. The selection of the next president is just as important, and the potential fraud on millions of ballots renders the reported results unworthy of certification.

and

Pence could seek a ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court on the issue of his authority on Jan. 6. Better yet, Pence should act in accordance with the 12th Amendment by declining to accept tainted certificates, and then enjoy watching Democrats scamper to the Supreme Court to seek intervention.

Pence could also do what Democrats insisted was necessary before voting in the impeachment trial earlier this year: call witnesses and hear evidence. If essential before voting on a removal of a president, then likewise before certifying a fraudulent presidential election.

No one would be disenfranchised by Senate President Pence if he declines to recognize tainted certificates from states lacking election integrity. This election would then go into the House of Representatives, where each state would have one vote on behalf of its residents in choosing the next president.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Again: there is abundant evidence of election fraud. More every week. That is still expanding.

Does it really make sense that every incumbent Republican House and Senate candidate won, none of them lost, and many of them were losing, and then when Trump campaigned for them they won, but Trump lost?

No, it doesn't.
Does it make sense that more blacks voted for Biden than they did for Barack Obama? No, it doesn't.

https://defconnews.com/2020/11/29/17-facts-that-prove-biden-stole-the-2020-election/

6 months after and Trump has nothing that stands up in court. Partisan claims need to be proven in court. Trumpers have not done that. And yes I can believe Trump who couldn’t win the popular vote in ‘16 scared enough people to not only lose it again but also blew the electoral college. And because he’s an unfit piece of crap is now lying about losing. It’s what he’s done all his life.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And again you would never accept a democrat VP doing what you wanted Pence to do. At best Trump and fans would have plunged the country into war trying to throw out the election.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by M E M
6 months after and Trump has nothing that stands up in court. Partisan claims need to be proven in court. Trumpers have not done that. And yes I can believe Trump who couldn’t win the popular vote in ‘16 scared enough people to not only lose it again but also blew the electoral college. And because he’s an unfit piece of crap is now lying about losing. It’s what he’s done all his life.

As what I linked above details, even in November and December , 20 state attorney generals put a case before the U S Supreme Court, that the U S S C ignored, saying it "lacks standing", to hear the case, despite that the case detailed how state governors and secretaries of state had broken their own state constitutions, in changing election laws that only a majority vote of the state legislature could legally change.
The U S S C, or specifically a cowardly John Roberts, was overheard shouting at Kavanaugh, Coney-Barrett, and Alito saying "Do you want to be responsible for cities burning?" The U S S C's job is only to rule if a law is constitutional or unconstitutional, not to cower from that responsibility in fear of what it MIGHT cause. And my attitude is, the cities are burning either way. The same BLM and Antifa nightly violence continues now under a Biden administration.
Better for the U S S C and other Republican and Democrat leaders not to be intimidated , to instead do what's right, rather than be intimidated by the lawless mob.
The attorney generals of 20 states rightly sued because election laws were changed lawlessly by unconstitutional methods, by executive order and other tricks, that unlawfully changed the Nov 2020 election. In Pennsylvania, in Georgia, in Arizona, in Michigan, in Wisconsin. Roberts in his suppression of U S S C action on that case abdicated his responsibility to preserve and protect the Constitution.

If a lawful audit of votes were permitted that eliminated Biden's margin of victory in only three or four of those states by throwing out fraudulent illegal votes, that alone would show Trump lawfully won the election, several times over.
As as I've pointed out repeatedly, in every one of those states, the illegal votes that would have been rejected as invalid in any previous presidential election . The fraudulent ballots thrown out would be several times Biden's margin of victory, clearly shifting the outcome in Trump's favor, in every one of those states.
Only by hiding the facts can Democrats avoid that happening.

https://peternavarro.com/the-navarro-report/

Trump was winning in a landslide up until about 1 AM, when Democrat election supervisors stopped the vote-counting in those 7 states (so they could count the votes, see how far ahead Trump was, and manufacture the fake votes to produce a "narrow victory" for Biden.)

Barack Obama got 3.5 million less votes in 2012 than he had in 2008, and yet still won.

Donald Trump won with 11 million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016... and yet he mysteriously lost the 2020 election. There is no consistency to the way blacks and hispanics voted in a few corrupt key cities (Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, Phoenix) in unprecedented numbers that blacks indifferently DIDN'T vote for Biden in other states around the country.
And blacks voted in higher numbers for Joe Biden than they they did for Barack Obama? Absolutely no way. I've already linked the details that show the vote totals don't make sense, and the centers of victory for Biden are not consistent with the way blacks voted in every other part of the country.

And when was the last time that the vote counting was stopped on election night, and we didn't have the vote count totals, even 7 days later?
NEVER !

There is no way to explain that other than a rigged election. In the pattern of a Venezuela election, using the Dominion/Smartmatic voting machines they perfected rigging elections on. And other multiple streams of election fraud I detailed earlier int he topic.

There are at least 20 different ways votes were systematically rigged :

* votes by thousands of dead voters, in every state,
* illegal out of state voters,
* double voters,
* completely fake voter names,
* voting in the names of people who rarely vote, thousands of whom were then not able to vote in person when they came to the poll center and found someone else had already voted in their name, ,
* vote counters deliberately changing Republican votes to Democrat votes as if they voted Democrat, ,
* ballot harvesting,
* USPS carriers throwing away Republican mail-in ballots,
* USPS carriers (on orders from their supervisors) to set aside Democrat ballots many days after the election ended, and supervisors illegally stamed them back-dated as if they arrived before election day so they would be counted
* someone printing thousands of "mail in ballots" and making thousands of copies of one ballot,
* fake mail-in ballots that were mysteriously mailed back filled in the very same day they were mailed out,
* producing tens of thousands of fake Biden ballots with no chain of custody Atlanta and Detroit counting centers, counted when police forced vote observers to leave,
* having Democrat police throw out Republican vote observers so they couldn't witness the fraud,
* blocking the windows so observers couldn't even see while standing outside the vote counting room,
* creating a fake water main breakage in the Atlanta center and forcing all the vote observers to leave, and then ON CAMERA pulling out 200,000 secret fake ballots from under a table and counting them all night,
* re-scanning the same stacks of Biden votes over and over, adding the same votes to the total multiple times.
* changing of votes on Dominion and Smartmatic machines by Democrats doing "voter adjudication" to change votes to Biden, ,
* and further hacking of those Dominion voting machines remotely from China and other nations,

...and many other vote-rigging methods. done so aggressively and blatantly.

Democrats just refuse to acknowledge the obvious. The evidence right in front of you.
Evidence of voter-machine vulnerability to hacking and vote-changing, evidence that mail-in ballots were a playground ripe for the hacking.
Even France long ago outlawed mail-in ballots for precisely that reason.
Even Jimmy Carter in one study warned that mail-in ballots were a threat to election integrity, and the republic itself. JIMMY CARTER !
Even CNN and Sen. Amy Klobuchar and other Democrats were sounding the alarm about Dominion machines' vulnerability to hacking, as recently as 2019. Vulnerabilities to nationwide election fraud these same previous alarmists on the subject have now gone silent on, and pretend they never gave warnings or reported on the subject, Warnings by Democrat elected officials, and liberal news networks !

https://www.westernjournal.com/reve...ter-warning-dominion-election-tech-2019/

https://www.klobuchar.senate.gov/pu...he-impact-of-foreign-influence-campaigns

https://www.wnd.com/2020/11/flashba...-warned-voting-machines-switching-votes/

https://www.oann.com/cnn-exposes-grave-threat-of-voting-fraud/

https://www.oann.com/new-york-times...out-potential-dangers-of-election-fraud/

https://www.oann.com/growing-number...ction-results-pushing-for-hand-recounts/

https://www.oann.com/watch-overturning-fraudulent-elections/

https://www.oann.com/senate-investi...s-major-discrepancies-deleted-databases/

https://www.oann.com/lawmakers-continue-investigation-into-extensive-evidence-of-widespread/

https://www.oann.com/deleted-files-...-refuses-to-hand-over-machine-passwords/

https://www.oann.com/mounting-votin...fusal-to-allow-audit-of-voting-machines/

I love how Pearson Sharp uses liberal media news reports to show that liberal media recognized there was a threat of voter fraud vulnerability, quoting sources like CNN, NBC News and the New York Times. And warnings by Democrat Senate and House leaders and a Democrat former president (Carter). Until there was a Nov 2020 Democrat victory by election fraud, and then suddenly the collective liberal media and Democrat leadership did a total 180 flip, and started with "What election fraud?!? There is no fraud, that's just right wing conspiracy theory!!" , circling in protection mode around Biden.
But they can't bury their own print and broadcast reports of the election fraud threat, or the same warnings from three Democrat senators (one of them Amy Klobuchar) and one Democrat Representative.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard