Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
I guess it's also not a statement of any significance that every "Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard" in America, far from being a center of peace, is a center of crime, drugs and violence.

Really? Can you back prove that statement or are you just letting your racism show?

There's a Martin Luther King Jr. boulevard here. Its in a great neighborhood with plenty of upscale stores on it with virtually no crime.

People like you just need to shut the hell up and start accepting people that aren't like you.

And then there's rex on the other hand...

There's no illusion of anything resembling a civil discussion where you're concerned. I think if Sammitch or PJP or WBAM had voiced the same views, you wouldn't have jumped at this post like a bulldog on a short leash. But because you saw it was posted by Wonder Boy, you just jumped into attack mode, like you consistently do to my posts in recent weeks.

I don't need to defend against your allegation that I'm racist. I've said many times, across many topics, that I strongly support civil rights and the acheivement of true equality in this country since 1965 for blacks and other minorities.
And I've said that racism to some degree still exists and will probably never be fully eliminated.
And that includes racism of other minorities against whites, that still exists as well.

I don't have a prejudice or racist attitude toward blacks, as you allege.
But I do have a problem with the widely proselytized and prevalent attitude among a large percentage of American blacks (whether that percentage is 20% or 50% or 70% is difficult to guage), that perpetuates the idea that blacks are as discriminated against now as they were in 1965.
There are a large number of blacks in every conceivable profession, there are no longer any race barriers, there are black CEO's of companies, black attorneys, a former black chairman of the DNC (Ron Brown), black Supreme Court Justices, presidential cabinet members, and several black contenders for President, one of whom (Colin Powell) polls have said since 1992 in every election cycle would be the choice of a majority of americans over any other candidate offered.

"People like [me]" support black America, and want leaders who reject the vicious and divisive rhetoric that prevents black america from fully participating in mainstream America.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.