Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
rex, why do you keep accusing so many different posters of pedophilia?
granted wondy did imply that he believed seducing an underage male was the same or less than seducing an adult female of consenting age. but i took that more to be a reflection of his overall hatred of women and puritanical view of sex.

You're such a slanderous lying sack of shit, Ray.

In this post, and in dozens if not hundreds of others, I didn't endorse pedophilia, and clearly condemned it, but gave emphasis to the hypocrisy of liberals, who condemn Foley while giving a free pass to their own, who more blatantly committed sexual acts with minors, while Foley, according to the only teen congressional page who came forward, said that while Foley flirted with him by e-mails, they never had sex until he was 21 --well over 18.

As I emphasized in multiple topics that raised the issue, beginning with the Mark Foley topic, when the story first broke, as an "October surprise" by the Democrats, to smear of the entire Republican party just before the election, before there was time to sort out what the true facts were.

Which again, is a liberal attack on Republicans, that ignores that Democrats hypocritically attack Foley, who flirted with a minor but didn't have sex with him till the teen congressional page was in his 20s, while over the last 20 years , Democrats covered up and even RE-ELECTED Democrats who unquestionably did have sex with minors. Something Foley didn't do, despite that he abused his position to a lesser degree.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.