Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Actually, Obama is on record as stating his middle name and background would allow our enemies to better identify with him as President.

but did he mean that in ethnic terms or in idealogical terms. obviously a person of color who has been outside the country would help to undo our racist isolationist (wondyist) reputation. again, you were being racist.

I love the way you sweepingly stereotype myself or anyone else who believes in taking the slightest preventative measures to exclude dangerous undesireables from immigrating to, or staying in, the U.S.

Or who believes allowing offshoring of high-paying jobs and factories to other countries should be discouraged, and steps taken to encourage factories, high-paying jobs and research in the U.S.

Or who believes allowing unfair trade practices that put Americans in unfair competition with people in Third World countries who are working for a dollar an hour should be levelled with tariffs and other limits.

Or who believes we should eliminate the trade deficit that is now 850 billion annually, that is bankrupting the U.S., while China has 2 trillion in assets, enriching themselves at the our expense.

How racist of me, to welcome LEGAL immigrants to the U.S., and even socialize and date many people of foreign origin. But still have disdain for those who come here illegally, and who often break our laws.

My alleged "racism" is a counterweight to your "Adlerism" which basically amounts to hating your native country and slandering your country, and anyone who defends it, at every possible opportunity.

You couldn't be more of a treasonous scumbag if you strapped a bomb to your chest and blew up a U.S. naval base. And given the fact that you live near one in San Francisco bay, I wouldn't put it past you.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.