Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Yep. That's all you deserve. You're not even trying to be entertaining anymore. Now you just sound like Wonder Boy, desperate to be taken seriously. Somehow.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
So, arguing against the perception of racism in a given situation is the equivalent of defending any parties involved in the alleged act of racism...

Yes.

Roger.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I'm hard pressed to remember any time I was driven into an "apoplectic rage".

But the result is pitiably the same: you slander truth, you support lies, and you enable evil with what you choose to support against all evidence.

So Pro's a lying cocksucker piece of shit, talking out both sides of his mouth.

With all due respect, despite the harsh language, that's just a statement of fact about the way you parrot the liberal talking points whole and undigested.

I could have used gentler language, but that's just a statement of facts, Mr "right wing extremist" talking points.

For all your fronting of moderation, you parrot the extremist lies of the Reid/Pelosi radical left, demonizing the entire Republican party as "racist" because of one lady's e-mail that every Republican has condemned, including me, calling for her firing or resignation.

And by your mindlessly sponging up those Reid/Pelosi lies and talking points, and perpetuating them here, you do enable Obama and his merry band of Marxist revolutionaries who have stated --not implied-- their intention to destroy the U.S. free market system as we know it.

Cloward and Piven Strategy.
Saul Alinsky.
Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Black Liberation Theology.
Van Jones ("Give them the wealth", "top-down, bottom-up, and inside out")
Mark Lloyd.
Anita Dunn.
Cass Sunstein.
William Ayers.
Jeff Jones and the Apollo Alliance.

Obama's ideological connections to these people are documented way beyond any possible attempt to dismiss them as "right wing paranoia" or conspiracy theory. Their self incriminating words in audio and video clips, as well as their own writings, are all over conserative media and Youtube. And occasionally even the liberal media.

That's pretty reasoned and factual, but don't let that keep you from dismissing it as an apoplectic rant.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wondy, you are a very sad and very retarded person. Please seek help.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Not really seeing where WB's opinion is much different than some of the others on this. Not counting Rex, why is WB getting treated differently?

I think you'll find a few distinctions here and there. For example:

• Pro's Opinion = It was a racist email, intended to be racist. And no matter how many times people shout "His mom's white", it does not in any way, shape, or form disengage the inherent racism in painting his parents (not him, personally, but a shot at his parents) as monkeys. President Obama is black. Comparing blacks to monkeys is an age-old racist axiom. None of this is in dispute, and anyone trying to make excuses for any of this is simply wasting time. There are bad apples in every organization, and if you don't have the conviction to call them out when they're wrong, then your entire organization deserves to be seen as extremists. Again, we harp on the Muslims about this very thing, so it's hypocritical for anyone on the Right or Left to partake in the same sin. Fact.

G's Opinion = It's sort of racist, but not really. And the woman was an idiot for doing this.

BSAMS' Opinion = It's not racist because his parents were white.

Pariah's Opinion = There's no proof it's racist, and any obvious, rational, or logical thought applied to this cannot be considered without my approval. And I love Prometheus.

WB's opinion = The email wasn't racist, the woman isn't racist, and no harm was done whatsoever to anyone EXCEPT the slander, lies, and evil from the Liberal Media Militia against the Saints of the Republican Round-Table. How dare ANYONE question anything The Right does, and even the slightest hint that the Tea Party and The Right aren't anything but fucking perfect is an outright lie, propagated by the devil himself, that cock-sucking, motherfucker Prometheus. WHITE RAGE!!!!!1!!!!!

Now there's an apoplectic post!

Where you're so intolerant and liberal-indoctrinated in your Republican = "right wing extremist" racist rationalization that it's impossible for you to even understand what we've said, so you feel a need to caricature (i.e. slander) our stated perspectives to rationalize your point of view.

My actual stated view is: the lady demonstrated bad judgement in posting the e-mail, but it's a liberal double-standard because this lady circulated the monkey photoshop "family photo" once, and yet Democrats see absolutely nothing wrong with portraying Bush as a "chimp" for eight years, and still counting.
Also Bill Clinton's overtly racist remarks about Obama (" few years ago, he would have been bringing us coffee!"), Harry Reid's overtly racist comments about Obama ("Light skinned, non-ethnic, won't be offensive to white mainstream voters because he doesn't speak ethnic black dialect english"), liberal demonstrators who hate Clarence Thomas and say they should "string him up" (lynch him), or put him back in the fields picking cotton.

These unmistakeable examples of liberal racism Prometheus gives a free pass to, and doesn't even acknowledge exist.

But one questionably racist cartoon that EVERY REPUBLICAN CONDEMNS, INCLUDING ME, Prometheus portrays us all --contrary to all facts-- as supporting, while also projecting an image of me in Klan robes.

(i.e., you're a fucking liar and deceitful piece of shit)

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I love you.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Don't even change.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Wow, you had nothing so you went backwards into the thread to try and....what? Repeat yourself? Just stop, man. Seriously. Your desperation to "save face" is really just painting you more foolish than I would have expected...

Pariah just made the point that you never made your case, you just \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: gloated emptily Whomod style to mask it and change the subject, and never made the case, and just acted like you did, for 7 pages now.

Likewise, I also impaled you on a giant spike of your own hypocrisy, and you just pretend you're not gushing blood and entrails through that giant hole in your chest.

Originally Posted By: WB
With all due respect, despite the harsh language, that's just a statement of fact about the way you parrot the liberal talking points whole and undigested.

I could have used gentler language, but that's just a statement of facts, Mr "right wing extremist" talking points.

For all your fronting of moderation, you parrot the extremist lies of the Reid/Pelosi radical left, demonizing the entire Republican party as "racist" because of one lady's e-mail that every Republican has condemned, including me, calling for her firing or resignation.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Wow, you had nothing so you went backwards into the thread to try and....what? Repeat yourself? Just stop, man. Seriously. Your desperation to "save face" is really just painting you more foolish than I would have expected...

Likewise, I also impaled you on a giant spike of your own hypocrisy, and you just pretend you're not gushing blood and entrails through that giant hole in your chest.

That is so hot.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
That is so hot.

I impaled Pro on a giant spike of his own hypocrisy, not on my penis.

Just clarifying.
If it still excites you, that's okay. I'm not judging.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wondy, lets have the kind of sex shawn hannity is always yelling about.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
that is so hot.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Wondy, lets have the kind of sex shawn hannity is always yelling about.

It was just a matter of time before their true feelings for each other surfaced. I guess this thread was worthwhile after all, if it finally brought these two crazy kids together. Congratulations. We've been rooting for you.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Sorry, Rex, I'm not available.

I'm still impaling Pro.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Who isn't?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Sorry, Rex, I'm not available.

I'm still impaling Pro.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
If he said this to be funny it would have been perfect.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
that is so hot.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm still impaling Pro.

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
that is so hot.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Now there's an apoplectic post!

Yours, I mean, where you're so intolerant and liberal-indoctrinated in your Republican = "right wing extremist" racist rationalization that it's impossible for you to even understand what we've said, so you feel a need to caricature (i.e. slander) our stated perspectives to rationalize your point of view.

My actual stated view is: the lady demonstrated bad judgement in posting the e-mail, but it's a liberal double-standard because this lady circulated the monkey photoshop "family photo" once, and yet Democrats see absolutely nothing wrong with portraying Bush as a "chimp" for eight years, and still counting.
Also Bill Clinton's overtly racist remarks about Obama (" few years ago, he would have been bringing us coffee!"), Harry Reid's overtly racist comments about Obama ("Light skinned, non-ethnic, won't be offensive to white mainstream voters because he doesn't speak ethnic black dialect english"), liberal demonstrators who hate Clarence Thomas and say they should "string him up" (lynch him), or put him back in the fields picking cotton.

These unmistakeable examples of liberal racism Prometheus gives a free pass to, and doesn't even acknowledge exist.

But one questionably racist cartoon that EVERY REPUBLICAN CONDEMNS, INCLUDING ME, Prometheus portrays us all --contrary to all facts-- as supporting, while also projecting an image of me in Klan robes.

(i.e., you're a fucking liar and deceitful piece of shit)

\:\)

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
The facts speak for themselves, and any illusion of objectivity from your part is merely an attempt to deflect from my point.

Re-read the thread. You have made no points. You have proven nothing. In fact, every element disproves pretty much anything you have tried to offer in discussion. And yet, you still insist on posting at me as if you and I have some unfinished business. We don't. I made my point, crystal-clear. Meanwhile, you are wasting your time trying to prod me off my point. It stands. My conviction is sincere. Thanks man.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Wondy, you are a very sad and very retarded person. Please seek help.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm still impaling Pro.

Ewwwwwwwwww!

Stop crooning. It's unseemly.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
The facts speak for themselves, and any illusion of objectivity from your part is merely an attempt to deflect from my point.

Re-read the thread. You have made no points. You have proven nothing. In fact, every element disproves pretty much anything you have tried to offer in discussion. And yet, you still insist on posting at me as if you and I have some unfinished business. We don't. I made my point, crystal-clear. Meanwhile, you are wasting your time trying to prod me off my point. It stands. My conviction is sincere. Thanks man.

So, arguing against the perception of racism in a given situation is the equivalent of defending any parties involved in the alleged act of racism...

Yes.

Roger.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I'm hard pressed to remember any time I was driven into an "apoplectic rage".

But the result is pitiably the same: you slander truth, you support lies, and you enable evil with what you choose to support against all evidence.

So Pro's a lying cocksucker piece of shit, talking out both sides of his mouth.

And by your mindlessly sponging up those Reid/Pelosi lies and talking points, and perpetuating them here, you do enable Obama and his merry band of Marxist revolutionaries who have stated --not implied-- their intention to destroy the U.S. free market system as we know it.

Cloward and Piven Strategy.
Saul Alinsky.
Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Black Liberation Theology.
Van Jones ("Give them the wealth", "top-down, bottom-up, and inside out")
Mark Lloyd.
Anita Dunn.
Cass Sunstein.
William Ayers.
Jeff Jones and the Apollo Alliance.

Obama's ideological connections to these people are documented way beyond any possible attempt to dismiss them as "right wing paranoia" or conspiracy theory. Their self incriminating words in audio and video clips, as well as their own writings, are all over conserative media and Youtube. And occasionally even the liberal media.

That's pretty reasoned and factual, but don't let that keep you from dismissing it as an apoplectic rant.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yes wondy, you're a babbling lunatic in that post. We all saw it the first time.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Please go back to describing how you want to impale Pro with your penis. I'm really kind of enjoying it.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Make sure to add something to describe the setting, I kind of picture it like in the cover of a romance novel, where you are shirtless and oily and holding Pro in your arms. While Pro is looking wistfully into your eyes, and seeing his future life with you.

All that he sees in the future are heartbreak and pain. In the meantime, you see nothing. Nothing at all. Not even Pro's hair. Cuz he's bald.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Perhaps my future is in erotic gay fiction, and not the POLITICS forum.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Perhaps my future is in erotic gay fiction, and not the POLITICS forum.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Its funny because I didn't have to edit that one.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: !!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Make sure to add something to describe the setting, I kind of picture it like in the cover of a romance novel, where you are shirtless and oily and holding Pro in your arms. While Pro is looking wistfully into your eyes, and seeing his future life with you.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Quote:
All that he sees in the future are heartbreak and pain. In the meantime, you see nothing. Nothing at all. Not even Pro's hair. Cuz he's bald.

\:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
BTW, I like how you keep trying to change the title of this thread, Dave. That's a classic case of denial on your part, man. Therapy. You'll thank me later.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
BTW, I like how you keep trying to change the title of this thread, Dave. That's a classic case of denial on your part, man. Therapy. You'll thank me later.

Your obsession with something as small as how I title my posts makes me think otherwise.

That you're afraid of the truth despite all your \:lol\: \:lol\:, that you realize you're exposed, and you are thus trying to change the subject.

And just y'know, generally a weaselly sack of excrement.

I've repeatedly pointed out how --despite your self-congratulation of how neutral you are-- you keep hyping the "right wing extremist" partisan talking points of Reid, Pelosi and Schumer. I keep raising that point, you keep avoiding it.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wondy, we call you a right wing extremist because you are a right wing extremist.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/lesbian-insults-get-comic-fined-dpgonc-km-20110421_12871288

Quote:
(NewsCore) - VANCOUVER -- A Canadian comic has been ordered to pay CA$15,000 (US$15,745) to a woman he taunted along with her same-sex partner during a show in a Vancouver restaurant three years ago, the Vancouver Sun reported Thursday.

Stand-up comedian Guy Earl was ordered to pay the money to Lorna Pardy, 32, while the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal also ordered the Vancouver restaurant owner, Salam Ishmail, to pay her $7,500.

Pardy said Earle directed homophobic and sexist insults at her when she was a patron, and he was the master of ceremonies at an open mic comedy show at the restaurant in 2007.

Earle said he will appeal the ruling and that all he did was insult audience members who insulted him first.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I know this has degenerated into a pissing match(which I love) but the above article sort of encapsulates why it's dangerous to give on set of people a different set of rules than the rest.

People who are idiots have always been compared to apes regardless of race. At some point in history dumbasses said blacks were apes. We all understand that. Political correctness now prevents us from parodying any black person who is a dumbass. Because of past racists. This is wrong.You should be able to make fun of any idiot you want regardless of race.

Look at where we are headed. In Canada, an insult comic can make fun a fat people, Christians, white straight people ect. Make fun a homosexual, a Muslim, a balck person, your going to get fined, big time.

When you support the piling on of people that make a crack at someone that others are offended by you are supporting this stuff coming here.

Obama is the President of the fucking United States of America. He was voted in to office by the majority of the voters of this country. The majority of which are white. It's time to quit acting like a fucking photshop is destroying the world and proving racism is rampant.

Majority of white kids buy hip hop and R&B, the most popular sports stars are black. The majority of this country doesn't care about color anymore. Only the people on the left that want to promote race wars give a shit about this.

Are their still racists around? Sure, all races black, white, latino have dumbasses that hate other people because of color, but those people have to live in their own miserableness.

But I think the majority of people don't care what color someone is. It's time for thinking people to quit crying over a photoshop of a dumbass.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Nobody here was pushing for a law that would punish racists. The chimps pic is being recognized as racist by more than just the left. You might feel differently but getting upset because some racism is getting called out is just silly. Really, who's being over-sensitive here?

Fair play!
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard