Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Damn you,Limbaugh! Stop discouraging women from being sluts! Some of us like easy women.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Man, this was great.

Obama criticizes uncivility, then takes a Million-dollar campaign donation from Bill Maher, whose offensive personal attacks on conservative women BY FAR exceed Limbaugh's one poorly chosen remark.

Right after Obama condemned Limbaugh for his remark about Sandra Fluke, saying "I wouldn't want my daughters called terrible names for practicing free speech and being good citizens."

Well.. what about Sarah Palin's daughter, Mr Obama?

Then he has the audacity to accept Maher's $1 million, without a single word of criticism of Maher's vilest and almost daily offensive remarks about conservative women.
What's amazing to me is that these liberals are not only attacking Sarah Palin and other conservative women, but far worse, attacking their families and children. And in the face of these unbelievably offensive attacks, the Left doesn't even blink. And in doing so, passively --if not gleefully-- endorses these attacks.

I hope Bristol keeps up her calls for an apology all the way to election day.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The daughter of a reality show attention whore is upset. That isn't news.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Bristol Palin is non-political, and has been under attack since she was 17.

Obama's hypocrisy is epic on this issue.
Attack Sarah Palin, she's a political figure, okay.

But Obama says he wouldn't want his two daughters attacked like Sandra Fluke was attacked (which by the way, most conservatives condemned Limbaugh for).
But what about Palin's daughters? What incredible hypocrisy.

To say nothing about the level of vileness launched at prominent conservative women?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yes, Obama should phone everyone who has ever been called a slut.

Bristol stopped being a victim a long time ago and has made huge amounts of money from the abstinence industry.

Fair play!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

I think Bill Clinton volunteered for that job.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Bristol stopped being a victim a long time ago and has made huge amounts of money from the abstinence industry.

Yeah, and Fluke will also make a shitload of money promoting her cause, due to the fame this incident brought her. So I guess by your logic Limbaugh did her a favor.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

I think Bill Clinton volunteered for that job.

It's not a job. It's a calling.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Y'know I'm not even sure what the "right" considers wrong anymore. Obama didn't call anybody a slut, that was Rush that did that.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Obama didn't call anybody a slut...

Nice attempt at a dodge. However, if you really believe that discussing Bristol Palin's sex life did her a favor (because it gave her the opportunity to make money on her notoriety) then, by your logic, Limbaugh did Fluke a favor as well.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Y'know I'm not even sure what the "right" considers wrong anymore. Obama didn't call anybody a slut, that was Rush that did that.

I love your sliding standard, where you can rationalize the vilest of Democrat behavior.

Obama took a $1 million campaign donation from Bill Maher, without even blinking at the fact that Maher regularly calls Palin a "cunt" and other choice terms.
Obama did not say it himself, but he passively endorses it being said by Maher.

Obama "wouldn't want someone saying that about my daughters", but he has absolutely no problem with far worse being said about Palin and her daughters.
AGAIN, Palin's daughter Bristol was 17 when Maher said Levi "fucked her so hard a baby came out".
Palin's other daughter was 14 when Lettermen joked about her being "knocked up by A-Rod".

They're still waiting for that sympathy call from Obama.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Rush Limbaugh: Just another Rightwing Extremist voicebox for the Crazy Conservatives trying to play GAWD, like normal. Is anyone ever surprised when that fat hypocritical bag of shit says anything remotely offensive? And, is anyone surprised when the Rightwing Nutbags try and defend him in this forum? Bunch of bottom-feeders. Good luck in irrelevance, guys. Congrats. Your morality is no longer suspect. We now KNOW you have none...
\:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Racist

You're pathetic.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Nice attempt at a dodge. However, if you really believe that discussing Bristol Palin's sex life did her a favor (because it gave her the opportunity to make money on her notoriety) then, by your logic, Limbaugh did Fluke a favor as well.

It's not really a dodge but the truth. Obama didn't do anything wrong defending Fluke. He owes Palin nothing and I'm curious why she didn't have much to say about Rush.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

You're pathetic.

Yeah I don't get how he can post that and than say I have a sliding standard.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Terrorist
I don't attack Sandra Fluke.

Yes you did. What you posted was a nasty spirited attack. Remember Fluke didn't attack Limbaugh. Rush however spent three days personally attacking her and now you continue his line of attack. Shame on you WB.

Don't attempt rationality with David. He sold his soul to the Republican Extremist decades ago. If he's okay with Karl Rove placing our American agents in harms way just for political points...if he's okay with Iraq Vets getting shot in American streets....if he's okay with all the corruption, immorality, and illegal political money funding his Extremist Regime thrives on....then he has NO problem attacking any innocent American citizens if they don't salute the Republican Corporation as their GAWD. He's a dumb redneck who will die just as stupid as he was born: drooling and crying.

G-Shill? Spins anything he can so that his Republican masters smell like roses. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Rush Limbaugh calling his daughters and wife sluts. That would be fine because it came from the Right.

Pariah? He has no point to make. He only wishes to be noticed because he's completely alone in the world. I imagine even his bunk-buddies in the military recognize his psychopathic rage and resentment towards other humans. Ignore him. He's irrelevant.

Ah, the Republican apologists. Stretching to find any way possible to make this "Obama's Fault". Just another group of History's Fools. Don't worry, guys. About a hundred years from now people will probably be laughing while reading about the Republican Extremists. Kind of how we laugh at our ancestors that believed in magic or mythological deities. Laughing at how they herded the ignorant flock of hate-mongering zealots like children hungry for blood and desperate for relevance. They'll pause their laughter, though, I'm sure once they get the chapter where the second American Civil War simply executed all the nutbags who refuse to evolve into the 21st century. That means you guys. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be one of those laughing at you... \:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Rush Limbaugh: Just another Rightwing Extremist voicebox for the Crazy Conservatives trying to play GAWD, like normal. Is anyone ever surprised when that fat hypocritical bag of shit says anything remotely offensive? And, is anyone surprised when the Rightwing Nutbags try and defend him in this forum? Bunch of bottom-feeders. Good luck in irrelevance, guys. Congrats. Your morality is no longer suspect. We now KNOW you have none...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You post this after a bunch of attacks on Fluke? She didn't do anything to deserve that type of treatment. It's still shame on you.

I post (in response to a political cartooon bashing Rush Limbaugh), some humorous political images that point out the flaws in the liberal arguments that defend Fluke while ignoring the many vicious attacks by liberals on conservative women by Bill Maher, Ed Schultz, David Letterman, etc.

The last one you re-posted perfectly captures the blatant double-standard of yourself, other Democrats, and the liberal media.

Shame on YOU, M E M, for trying to sweep the real issue under the rug, and looking the other way when these vile tactics are used almost daily by the left, so you can selectively focus on a single remark by Rush Limbaugh. And in case you missed it: I criticized Limbaugh's remark as dumb and a distraction from the real issue (that liberals eagerly utilized to change the subject, from Obama's trampling on the first amendment and religious freedom).

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yes you did. What you posted was a nasty spirited attack. Remember Fluke didn't attack Limbaugh. Rush however spent three days personally attacking her and now you continue his line of attack. Shame on you WB.

Don't attempt rationality with David. He sold his soul to the Republican Extremist decades ago. If he's okay with Karl Rove placing our American agents in harms way just for political points...if he's okay with Iraq Vets getting shot in American streets....if he's okay with all the corruption, immorality, and illegal political money funding his Extremist Regime thrives on....then he has NO problem attacking any innocent American citizens if they don't salute the Republican Corporation as their GAWD. He's a dumb redneck who will die just as stupid as he was born: drooling and crying.

G-Shill? Spins anything he can so that his Republican masters smell like roses. I'm sure he wouldn't mind Rush Limbaugh calling his daughters and wife sluts. That would be fine because it came from the Right.

Pariah? He has no point to make. He only wishes to be noticed because he's completely alone in the world. I imagine even his bunk-buddies in the military recognize his psychopathic rage and resentment towards other humans. Ignore him. He's irrelevant.

Ah, the Republican apologists. Stretching to find any way possible to make this "Obama's Fault". Just another group of History's Fools. Don't worry, guys. About a hundred years from now people will probably be laughing while reading about the Republican Extremists. Kind of how we laugh at our ancestors that believed in magic or mythological deities. Laughing at how they herded the ignorant flock of hate-mongering zealots like children hungry for blood and desperate for relevance. They'll pause their laughter, though, I'm sure once they get the chapter where the second American Civil War simply executed all the nutbags who refuse to evolve into the 21st century. That means you guys. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be one of those laughing at you... \:lol\: \:lol\:

Wow.

Wishing all Republicans to die or be executed. Come a bit unraveled at the seems, have we?

This is beyond-the-pale angry Pro, lashing out in unbridled hatred.

But I'm sure you'll come back later and try to say you were "just kidding" and "yanking your chains" when you try to backpedal after the fact.
Oh yeah. I always joke about killing thousands of people when I'm "just kidding."

You embarass yourself. Again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And on your plan to kill everyone who disagrees with you politically, Pro...

Compare with:

Oh yeah. You're the sane one, and it's those who disagree with you who are crazy, not you who fantasizes about killing your political opposition.

Genocidal revolutions depend on sociopathic zealots like you, Pro.
You have incredible audacity calling anyone else "radical" or "crazy" with the scary shit floating around in your head.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus the Traitor

Idiot.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

It's not really a dodge but the truth ..

When WB first brought up Bristol Palin, rather than argue Obama didn't call her a slut you argued that she was no victim because she profited from her notoriety.

In response I noted that, by the argument you chose to make at that time, Fluke was also no victim.

Are you retracting your original argument now that I've pointed out the flaw in your logic?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think you used flawed logic yourself. Bristol made close to 300,000 in 2009 from the abstinence industry. That isn't what happens to most girls when they have a baby before they graduate high school. Perhaps you feel Fluke will be drawing in that type of dough but that's just a guess at best on your part. Can we agree that hasn't happened yet?

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You're pathetic.

Yeah I don't get how he can post that and than say I have a sliding standard.

Because he's a redneck racist that dreams of dominating women as animals and killing non-whites. Have you not paid attention to everything he's ever posted?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder RACIST
Nigger President! SPICS! I HATE ALL NON-WHITES!!!

We know, you sad pathetic little man. We know.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well, well... Pro's been busy while I've been away.

It makes me laugh the way you leap to call me (or really, anyone here who posts views that are the slightest bit conservative) racist, bigot, klansman, inbred, redneck, etc., at the slightest manufactured opportunity.

I made one joke. Big deal. I'm certainly not racist, redneck, and so forth, and I certainly don't have to prove that.

The actual cleaning product Spic-And-Span has existed since at least the 1930s and is still widely sold. So obviously the millions who buy, sell and distribute it don't find the term racist. My joke was that a hispanic person could name their business that, take an innocent term, and place it in a context that would unwittingly put it in a humorously inappropriate context. Essentially applying the label to themselves.

So I made a lighthearted play on words, that clearly acknowledges that use of it in that context would be humorously inappropriate, and you went absolutely bugfucking wild. "THERE, SEE! HE'S RACIST, RACIST... AAAAAAA!! RACIST!"

How little it takes to drive you absolutely hysterical over nothing.

And meanwwhile, you're the one who makes all kinds of angry racial stereotyping remarks all the time :

Originally Posted By: Prometheus, 4-22-2011
Okay, I'm in a good mood. I'll respond:

BTW, I like how you keep trying to change the title of this thread, Dave. That's a classic case of denial on your part, man. Therapy. You'll thank me later.

Your obsession with something as small as how I title my posts makes me think otherwise.

Is it an obsession, or is it me asking you a single question about it, and making fun of your insecurity?

Quote:
That you're afraid of the truth despite all your \:lol\: \:lol\:, that you realize you're exposed, and you are thus trying to change the subject.

No, I don't mind staying on the subject you seem so butt-hurt over. The email sent was racist. Period. Fact. End of story. And you can try and worm your way around it with semantics, and anger, and extremist rage at those who have different beliefs than you. But, in the end, you're simply wrong on this one. Sorry. Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is). Obama is black. It's a specific quality that separates him from all previous Presidents, and therefore different rules apply. That's a fact of life. And whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped around Conservative talking points so much that you cannot see what is directly in front of you, I don't know. The thing I fear the most about you is that you absolutely deny reality just because you want your "side" to "win". And that.....that would be the epitome of why modern Americans should be ashamed. This "us and them" mentality is ludicrous. You want to know why America is falling behind the rest of the world? Because the millionaires in Washington are dividing us and keeping us at each others throats to distract us from the REAL issues Lobbyists and Corporations are paying them to ignore.

I know you wish your party was perfect, and I know you wish the "EVIL LIBERALS" would all kill themselves and non-whites so that you could feel secure in your position in life. But, in the end, the email was racist, and that is a fucking fact. I realize it makes little sense for me to actually attempt to sway you with logic and rationale. However, unlike how you see me, I don't consider you "pure evil", and just see you as a sad man who is probably lonely, and uses extremist politics to define himself completely. And there is a point where I pity you, and feel sorry for you. Yet, everytime I try to joke with you or yank your chain, you lose your mind on me and go off the rails. I wish you wouldn't, but you don't seem capable of anything else.

And since you believe changing the title of the thread doesn't matter at all, then I'm sure you won't mind if I change it to something I like. Now, don't have an "obsession" and try and change it back. That just shows your "obsession". Right? And we don't want that... ;\)

Quote:
And just y'know, generally a weaselly sack of excrement.

Awww....you poor, sad child. What next? I'm a doo-doo head? Grow up. \:lol\:

Quote:
I've repeatedly pointed out how --despite your self-congratulation of how neutral you are-- you keep hyping the "right wing extremist" partisan talking points of Reid, Pelosi and Schumer. I keep raising that point, you keep avoiding it.

I "avoid" (ignore) because I don't know who in the fuck you're talking about. I'm Prometheus. You're Dave, the Wonder "Boy". There is no "Pelosi, Reid, and Schumer" here. They aren't involved in our discussion, and no matter how insistent you are, I simply do not know their beliefs or opinions. I avoid Politics Channels like MSNBC or FOX. I don't keep up with the mud-slinging or the silly-ass ego battles these millionaires in Washington participate in. Because I just don't care. Seriously. Politicians waste time, money, and are not at all interested in bettering our country. Not the politicians on your side of the isle OR the Lefties. They don't care, so I don't care about them. Because to follow them, and follow their beliefs and memorize their ideas and speeches is meaningless to me. It does not, in any way, better my life or those around me. So, therefore, I let the millionaires play their profit-game, and I just keep my head down and try to provide for my family. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, I pick on you. Yes, I taunt you. And none of it has to do with your political stance. Pariah, BASMS, and even G-Man (to an extent) have the same political beliefs. And I don't pick on them in the same way. Why? Because they aren't as easy as you are. I fuck with you because you're like a wind-up toy. I wind you up and you go. And it's entertaining. And that's the only reason I come here. To be entertained.

Now, you can choose to believe me, and read all of that with the neutral voice I intend it to have. Or, you can just freak-the-fuck out and do what you always do and simply rant and rave with BOLDED CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HOW EXTREME AND ANGRY YOU ARE!!!!!!

It's up to you.

You're the one angrily lashing out all the time. You're the one hurling racial epithets at a black president and then deceitfully trying to put the word in the mouths of conservatives.

To say nothing of your racially stereotyping whites as well who disagree with you.

You are an angry little man, who needs to demonize others who disagree with you to rationalize the self-indoctrinated insane liberal propaganda you believe.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Or more succinctly:

Originally Posted By: Prometheus the Traitor

Idiot.

Pro is clearly off his meds again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: WB

...Ah, the Republican apologists. Stretching to find any way possible to make this "Obama's Fault". Just another group of History's Fools. Don't worry, guys. About a hundred years from now people will probably be laughing while reading about the Republican Extremists. Kind of how we laugh at our ancestors that believed in magic or mythological deities. Laughing at how they herded the ignorant flock of hate-mongering zealots like children hungry for blood and desperate for relevance. They'll pause their laughter, though, I'm sure once they get the chapter where the second American Civil War simply executed all the nutbags who refuse to evolve into the 21st century. That means you guys. Good luck. Meanwhile, I'll be one of those laughing at you... \:lol\: \:lol\:

Wow.

Wishing all Republicans to die or be executed. Come a bit unraveled at the seems, have we?

This is beyond-the-pale angry Pro, lashing out in unbridled hatred.

But I'm sure you'll come back later and try to say you were "just kidding" and "yanking your chains" when you try to backpedal after the fact.
Oh yeah. I always joke about killing thousands of people when I'm "just kidding."

You embarass yourself. Again.

You're an angry little man, Pro.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'M NOT A RACIST!!!!!! I JUST HATE IT WHEN NON-WHITES AND ANYONE BUT REPUBLICANAMERICANS THINK THEY ARE EQUAL!!!! SSSSOOORRRRROOOOSSSSS!!!

I especially like how I got you so frazzled you simply reposted the same thing from a different thread. Poor Dave.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Repostmetheus strikes again.

Your opinionated slanders (that YOU YOURSELF admit are lies posted just to provoke an angry reaction) are just so much blather, whether you post them once or 20 times.

Originally Posted By: Prometheus, Dec 1, 2011
It's called "Trolling", Dave. I told you a long time ago not to take me seriously. I'm just baiting the hook. No one forced you to bite every single time.

And you generally do post them 20 times (i.e., you re-post something only you will read, 20 times)

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
How many times did you post this and other attacks on Fluke?

Fair play!
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
How many times did you post this and other truths about Fluke?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
How long will it be until mem starts calling us rapists for making fun of the slut?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
How many times did you post this and other attacks on Fluke?

Just once, actually. Images posted from a humor site, in response to posted liberal images that personally attack Rush Limbaugh.

While you simultaneously ignored the hypocrisy of yourselves and Obama whining about how a woman who publicly made herself a point-focus lightning-rod on sexual issues.
Even as you gleefully endorse such attacks on Sarah Palin, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Bachmann, Coulter, Malkin, and even Palin's under-age and politically uninvolved 14 and 17 year old daughters.

The attacks on Fluke are --even in the case of Limbaugh's poorly chosen remarks-- arguably limited to the issues of what she advocates. (i.e., first amendment violation, the state forcing the Catholic church to do something against its beliefs, and a girl wanting her sexual pleasures subsidized by her catholic school, by having the federal government put a gun to their heads)

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
How is what you're saying not a sliding standard?

Fair play!
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard