Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1126323 2010-08-24 5:26 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I think he is a decent guy. I just wanted to make this thread with his name in it so it would show up on a google search.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Shit-for-brains, that was very nice of you.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Wait.... which running gag is this thread for again?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

it's for the running gag that I made the mistake to post here and be a nuisance so these guys decided to post threads mocking me by name since I also made the mistake of once posting a link to some short stories without realizing how petty these people are to use that as ammo in future "political" topics.
The gag is that I didn't like this because now there's a good chance someone doing a google search will turn up this thread so the comic board I make the mistake of coming to could have real world embarrassment for me at some future point. This is not paranoia, I have googled my name and thanks to the assholes here threads about me do show up. Not threads about r3x29yz4a or friendly neighborhood ray-man but threads about ray adler.

Bow ties are coool.
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
what kind of person googles their own name? fucking narcissist...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

You don't seem to be that high on the list here, Ray.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Classic. I see that you even went so far as to put it on your own account.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Shit yeah! I save them all. I have most of Nowhereman's collection, too...

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I don't mind people seeing what I do on these boards, hell I even have my wife's face as an avatar so that thing about being anonymous already went out the window.

You really shouldn't do anything here that you consider shameful.

Besides, I don't think other people calling you a retard or an idiot or gay or whatever is embarrassing, unless you actually did or said things that would prove them right.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I'm gonna start threads about Ray being a spectacular cook to counterbalance all this bad jive.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I'm gonna start threads about Ray being a person who punts cute puppies after he has borrowed money from them and refused to pay back. To counter counter balance all this bad jive.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
The internet isn't just some passing conversation. As long as Bobo's paying his bills, everything you've posted remains in public view. You have to be aware of that and post accordingly depending upon what you want to be known. Especially considering the people who post here.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
hell I even have my wife's face as an avatar so that thing about being anonymous already went out the window.

Lies! We know you've never married. Mxy couldn't afford the burro for the dowry.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
ray doesn't want his future children to know he hated america.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

You don't seem to be that high on the list here, Ray.

If he's the ray adler with the doctor who profile picture and one friend he shows up sixth if you look for him on facebook.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
ray sucks at being internet famous

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
it's like he's not even trying.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

it's for the running gag that I made the mistake to post here and be a nuisance so these guys decided to post threads mocking me by name since I also made the mistake of once posting a link to some short stories without realizing how petty these people are to use that as ammo in future "political" topics.
The gag is that I didn't like this because now there's a good chance someone doing a google search will turn up this thread so the comic board I make the mistake of coming to could have real world embarrassment for me at some future point. This is not paranoia, I have googled my name and thanks to the assholes here threads about me do show up. Not threads about r3x29yz4a or friendly neighborhood ray-man but threads about ray adler.

I love the way you slander and insult others endlessly, and then cry like a little baby when someone else gives you even a tiny fraction of your own medicine.

I don't think you're a "nice guy". I think you're a spineless and spiteful little weasel. And I think you deserve whatever you get, for your vindictive behavior that surely extends into your personal life off these boards.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
I don't think you're a "nice guy". I think you're a spineless and spiteful little weasel. And I think you deserve whatever you get, for your vindictive behavior that surely extends into your personal life off these boards.

Oh well hey, if we're going to get personal here...I mean, I don't speak for Ray, but I'd love to tell you that YOU are, in fact, the most ignorant, selfish, simple-minded fool I've ever run into in life. Ever since the DCMBs, it's been obvious that you are a close-minded bigot who hates all things and people that do not fall within his pre-conceived version of the world. You have nothing but genuine hate in your heart, born from a Fire-and-Brimstone religious conversion that has twisted all compassion in your soul to an undeserved judgmental hypocrisy. And the truly pathetic aspect of it all? You willfully blind yourself from the facts of life and the world to better serve the psychological walls you have constructed that filter your vision of reality. You were born ignorant, and will die the same. Good luck with that, and I hope we never meet in real life...

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
\:damn\:

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Too soon?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
quick! aristocrats!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Oh well hey, if we're going to get personal here...I mean, I don't speak for Ray, but I'd love to tell you that YOU are, in fact, the most ignorant, selfish, simple-minded fool I've ever run into in life.

Pretty much.

Lately, even G-man has been using Wondy as an example of stupidity.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Oh well hey, if we're going to get personal here...I mean, I don't speak for Ray, but I'd love to tell you that YOU are, in fact, the most ignorant, selfish, simple-minded fool I've ever run into in life. Ever since the DCMBs, it's been obvious that you are a close-minded bigot who hates all things and people that do not fall within his pre-conceived version of the world. You have nothing but genuine hate in your heart, born from a Fire-and-Brimstone religious conversion that has twisted all compassion in your soul to an undeserved judgmental hypocrisy. And the truly pathetic aspect of it all? You willfully blind yourself from the facts of life and the world to better serve the psychological walls you have constructed that filter your vision of reality. You were born ignorant, and will die the same. Good luck with that, and I hope we never meet in real life...

I almost came.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
Oh well hey, if we're going to get personal here...I mean, I don't speak for Ray, but I'd love to tell you that YOU are, in fact, the most ignorant, selfish, simple-minded fool I've ever run into in life.

Pretty much.

Lately, even G-man has been using Wondy as an example of stupidity.

I don't think WB is stupid. And I don't think he's racist. If being against amnesty for illegals and reverse discrimination (the two areas where people tend to commonly throw out the "Wondy is a bigot" joke) means someone is racist than many of the posters here are racist including, ironically enough, Pro.

However, I think it's painfully obvious that WB is way too thin-skinned and quick to rise to obvious trollery and, as a result, he's his own worst enemy here. And I've told him that.

Ray is also too thin-skinned and quick to take the bait.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Hive mind! Ray did it first!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Whoa, dude!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pig Iran User Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts 08/27/10 01:54 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: a thread about ray adler

Prometheus Moderator The Pipe of Rassilon
15000+ posts 08/27/10 01:51 PM Viewing list of forums

Captain Sammitch User returning cheapion
15000+ posts 08/27/10 01:39 PM Reading a post

Wonder Boy User rex's personal obsession
5000+ posts 08/27/10 01:37 PM Making a new reply
Thread: Re: a thread about ray adler

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

In other words... I'm to be demonized for not conforming to your narrowminded liberal views.

Nothing personal, eh Prometheus?

For your information, while I do believe in the Bible, I haven't been a churchgoer for more than 12 years. I generally quote the Bible not to evangelize, just to present what it actually says, as opposed to what you, Ray Adler, Klinton and others misrepresent it to say.

And my views are generally backed up by both statistical facts, as well as my personal experience with illegals. I'd wager I have FAR more experience interacting on pretty much a daily basis with immigrants (both legal AND illegal) in both my professional and personal life, than you have.
Pretty remarkable for a "close-minded" [sic] white racist.

And I'd say a majority of my friends are non-U.S.-born immigrants. My closest friend immigrated here from Argentina 13 years ago. And --if you actually read my posts instead of just falsely stereotyping me, and pulling out of thin air whatever your perception of a "white racist" is-- you might recall a post of mine that at one time (1998) of when I was dating a beautiful girl from Colombia, and since she spoke virtually no english, I made an effort to speak spanish to her. I was remarkably sympathetic to immigrants and illegals in those days.
As I've posted at least once before, I was talking to my Argentinian friend Orlando about her over lunch one day, and he asked how long she'd been in the U.S.
"7 years" I responded.
He cringed angrily at my response. I saw his reaction and asked what he was angry about. He said "well, she's been here 7 years and she doesn't speak even functional english. In a year, two years at most, she should be able to speak at least functional english."
It was he, the immigrant who had to learn english when he came here, who was offended, not me, the native-born english-speaking American.

It was that moment that began the change in my views toward immigration, and my observation that many illegals --and legal immigrants-- were not assimilating.
Not all, not a majority of immigrants, but way too many.

Another turning point was my brother, who about the same time was rear-ended in a car accident that totalled his car from behind. The car that was piloted into him at 60-plus M.P.H. was driven by 3 illegal immigrants, Mexican, and spoke not a single word of english. And of course, had no auto insurance. It took him about four years to finally fully recover from that accident.

My aunt, a Phd. who was chair of an education department at a California university, was killed in a similar car accident, where two drug dealers in an SUV were being chased at high speed through the streets of L.A. by drug dealers in a second SUV. When they went through an intersection, the first SUV hit a compact car, which served as a ramp that made the SUV go airborne, and it landed on my aunt's car, killing her instantly. My cousin, a city planner, was in the passenger seat and watched his mother die. I guess he got off easy, all he had to do was go through several reconstructive surgeries, and physical therapy after to learn how to walk again.
The drug dealers were illegals. And it was not their first conviction.

Please tell me some more how I don't know what I'm talking about.

I've detailed many other accounts of my interaction with minorities (black, hispanic, muslim, asian) who have treated me in a discriminatory manner (that I mentioned relative to topics where real and alleged "white racism" was discussed) and I've pointed out the relative ratio of benevolence and openness of whites to other races, relative to the reverse, and have cited polls, articles and my own personal experiences in professional work and other interaction to back that up.
The only rebuttal you have to the facts I present are slanders of racism, when in truth you just choose to factlessly disagree.

I'd say most of my interactions with immigrants from everywhere in the world have been positive.

But I point out the cases --relative to illegal immigration and racism discussions-- where whites are basically guilty till proven innocent, and no one even wants to discuss racism toward whites. My aunt who died, by the way, was being leveraged out in the early 1990s by other university bureaucrats who wanted to fully Mexicanize the staff, and did so by cutting funding for her department. Rather than whine about it, she created a computer education program and saved her job by making a lateral move that annoyed the Mexican racists who wanted eliminate her just because she was white, and lost the pretense to cut her loose.
I've discussed that one before too.

I see the very real possibility that Mexican immigration to the U.S. will result in the cultural separation and loss of the U.S. Southwest. What happened to Kosovo is what's happening to California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.

I guess Serbia will have their revenge on us when they give diplomatic recognition to our Southwest when it secedes and declares itself either part of Mexico, or a new independent culturally Mexican state.

And I guess you think the Romans were racist for resenting the influx of Vandals and Visigoths, despite that within 30 years of the influx, they burned Rome to the ground and looted every corner of the empire.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
tl;dr

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Just got back into town. I didn't read any of that. I'll just use my imagination...

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
think sea monkeys.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
What about sea men?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
that goes without saying.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You're a prophet...

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
prophet?

i barely knew it!

\:lol\:

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
comedy zinc?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
OP Offline
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
it's good for your immune system!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Yahoo 13 minutes 15 seconds ago Reading a post

So close, Ray. So close. Maybe Google has given up on you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard