Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Britney Spears Ate My Pariah?

Please. My material's way too original for a comparison.

That's getting into Wonder Pariah territory, you don't want to go there.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I hate you ruin your fantasy, but no, I wasn't.

Sadly, hundreds of other unfortunate souls were.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
That's getting into Wonder Pariah territory, you don't want to go there.

I'm not quite that verbose.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
I hate you ruin your fantasy, but no, I wasn't.

Sadly, hundreds of other unfortunate souls were.

It's good to know that you trust these things to be fact--even without any proof for you to behold.

A lot like how you trust XBL with your credit card even with no personal accountability of their network.

But hell! You know it's safe! Because PSN was the network that got hacked, and not XBL. Because that could never happen.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Broken.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
JLA's a dry well at this point.

I take full credit and WIN!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
This is just like the time you got a bully to kick the shit of you, and as you hobbled away you whispered to yourself "I got 'em!"

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
the G-man Moderator Lawyers Guns & Money
15000+ posts 04/28/11 06:15 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Republican/Tea Party nutter Circulates Racist E-mail Targeting Obama

This should be good...

Senile old people sometimes disappoint.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
allegations of racism aside, I think the flap over obama's birth certificate accomplished exactly what people on both sides of the aisle were hoping for. tell me the obama administration wasn't begging for something like this to come along. once again, barry gets to be the victim of institutionalized racism ( x my fantasy baseball team's current ERA). and while apparently neither egypt nor libya were up to the task of wagging the dog at the moment, this shitstorm seems to have done a bang-up job of distracting the all too eager multitudes from the ongoing economic disaster. if I didn't know any better I'd suspect the whole damn thing was engineered by george soros.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
allegations of racism aside, I think the flap over obama's birth certificate accomplished exactly what people on both sides of the aisle were hoping for. tell me the obama administration wasn't begging for something like this to come along. once again, barry gets to be the victim of institutionalized racism

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
thanks for ignoring half my post pro.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
( x my fantasy baseball team's current ERA). and while apparently neither egypt nor libya were up to the task of wagging the dog at the moment, this shitstorm seems to have done a bang-up job of distracting the all too eager multitudes from the ongoing economic disaster. if I didn't know any better I'd suspect the whole damn thing was engineered by george soros.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Pro, please stop quoting samitch's posts. I have him on ignore so I don't see his retardation in written form.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: THE Bastard

so...every time you say nigger....what you are really saying is "Bastie, i'm afraid of you, i don't understand you and i want to suck your giant, throbbing black cock."

flattering, really....but i don't roll like that, playboy. stick to the socks. or have you graduated to jock straps yet?

Nice to see you again mentor

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

so...every time you say nigger....what you are really saying is "Bastie, i'm afraid of you, i don't understand you and i want to suck your giant, throbbing black cock."

flattering, really....but i don't roll like that, playboy. stick to the socks. or have you graduated to jock straps yet?

What's going on, playboy? good to see you as well...still holdin' it down for the folk. was actually touched that you still have my quote in your sig,

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Pro, please stop quoting samitch's posts. I have him on ignore so I don't see his retardation in written form.

the obsession continues!

no, wait...

I win again!

there we go.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
The word "nigger" is not something geared towards foreign blacks.

He's not foreign. He's an American. The President of the United States, in fact. Your President. Your Commander-In-Chief. Your boss. Boy.

Quote:
Do you realize that Obama is not the first president to be questioned about his birth certificate?

Yes, except every other Prez before him was "questioned about his birth certificate"...once. When they asked, "Are you American?", he said "Yes", and that was it. There's no comparison to this ongoing moronic kiddie-shit the Rightwing Extremists pull.

Because all the other candidates provided the standard documentation.
Obama did not.

As for the "Right Wing Extremist" bullcrap (again, a phrase that is the *stated* attempt to demagogue anything the Republicans say, by Schumer/Reid/Pelosi) please explain to me how this Obama birth certificate controversy is a "right wing extremist" plot, when it was begun by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008, way before any Republicans even mentioned it?

Most Republicans distance themselves from the "birthers", and yet you seem to spin it as some mainstream Republican plot, in your attempt to demonize all Republicans as "extreme".
Again, interesting and remarkably coincidental, that you use the exact catch-phrase that the Dems use to demonize Republicans. You condemn partisanship, and yet parrot the most extreme talking points of the Dems to demonize Republicans.
What's wrong with this picture?

You may also recall that Democrats pulled the same crap on McCain, alleging that McCain was unqualified because he was born outside the U.S., despite that he was born at a U.S. naval base (i.e., American soil). But since he is white, the race-card could not be exploited for McCain.

So it isn't "racism" to ask for Obama's documentation. It's politics.
And a liberal double-standard.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The word "nigger" is not something geared towards foreign blacks.

He's not foreign. He's an American. The President of the United States, in fact. Your President. Your Commander-In-Chief. Your boss. Boy.

Quote:
Do you realize that Obama is not the first president to be questioned about his birth certificate?

Yes, except every other Prez before him was "questioned about his birth certificate"...once. When they asked, "Are you American?", he said "Yes", and that was it. There's no comparison to this ongoing moronic kiddie-shit the Rightwing Extremists pull.

Obama grew up in Indonesia, and then his teen years in Hawaii --a place where even in the 1960s interracial marriages were completely accepted long before they ever were in the continental U.S.

Obama went to the best schools and colleges, and in his own autobiography admitted that his was definitely NOT the typical black-American experience. And that he had to read a lot of (leftist) black literature to get a feel for what it is to be a black American, from something other than his own experience.

Obama was born to a Kenyan marxist father and a white marxist mother. He was raised by his white mother.
She remarried, and Obama lived his childhood with her and his Indonesian marxist stepfather in Indonesia, and attended a muslim school.
He and his mother came back to Hawaii, where his mother left on a marxist quest and Obama was raised by his two white liberal grandparents, well provided for and attending the finest schools.

Please point out what part of this sounds like the typical black American experience.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
And I believe Bastard's whole point with the comment you quoted was that they were using it to essentially talk down the president as though he didn't deserve his job based on race. I don't agree with his point 100%, but I at least understand what he's saying.

That requires a lot of interpretation and reading into Donald Trump's remarks something that was arguably never actually said or implied.

Asking "how did Obama go from crap grades at several schools and colleges to being Magna Cum Laude at Harvard" is simply shining a light on a questionable part of Obama's past that the liberal media didn't want to investigate. Obama did drugs, and may have even sold them.
It is not clear how Obama, initially not a great student, got into Harvard, or how his education was paid for.
All things that could reflect negatively on Obama, and reveal unflattering connections, and perhaps even more radical connections than have already been revealed.

Obama is one of the most unqualified men to be elected president. He was given a free pass. It was essentially an equal opportunity nomination. He was a U.S. senator for barely 2 years before announcing his candidacy for president. That's it. That's all.

Colin Powell, or Herman Cain, or Clarence Thomas have EARNED their position in society. Obama was handed his. Given an Oval Office and nuclear football just for showing up.
He is the ultimate unqualified token hire. Even his Democratic nomination was determined in a back room, and was not the clear choice of 2008 Democrat primary voters nationwide, but the choice of an elite group of convention delegates who decided they liked the idea of running a black guy as their candidate, despite Hillary Clinton polling higher among voters.

Sarah Palin, by contrast, derided as "scary" and unqualified by the liberal media, was a very effective and popular governor, a lieutenant governor who courageously challenged the sitting Republican governor of her state when she saw corruption, rather than towing the party line, was a mayor, was a city council member, and began her career rising through the ranks of the PTA, that initially sparked her interest in public service. I find aspects of Palin offputting, but against all partisan derision, she is unquestionably qualified.
Obama is not.

Obama was clearly not qualified, but the press selectively omitted any vetting of facts that would hurt Obama's candidacy.
Obama was radical (Frank Marshall Davis, Wm Ayers, Rev Jeremiah Wright, Andy Stern, Cass Sunstein, ACORN, SEIU...) but the media --against the easily traceable facts-- allowed Obama to deceitfully be portrayed as a moderate.
And as soon as he took office, the true radical made himself manifestly plain to see. But media coverage allowed Obama and his radical puppetmasters to be elected and inaugurated unvetted.

That is precisely what Trump is exposing through his political rhetoric.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Aren't we all seriously wasting our time on this? It's done and over. Move on. And, don't move on to the birther issue. That shit is never gonna die. Hell, MSNBC had Orly Taitz on to discuss the birth certificate reveal and she turned it into a soapbox for pushing her new "He's a social security fraudster" line. The press is just as guilty for keeping this shit going as Corsi, Trump, and other nutters are. Hell, even Obama deserves some blame on this for keeping so much of his past records sealed as if he has something to hide. People are still going to wonder if he became a citizen of Indonesia. People are going to say it is a forgery. Did he receive a foreign scholarship? Meanwhile, real meaningful shit is happening in the world.

I agree with you, that in the larger scheme of things this is piddly in contrast to the larger damage Obama and his goons are doing to the nation.

But it is still a legitimate issue for Trump to raise, shining a light on what Obama is hiding, and light on what the media is hiding as it flies cover for Obama, neglecting its responsibility as a free press.

What I sampled of Corsi in his book AMERICA FOR SALE makes me inclined to agree with you. Others have written well researched exposures of Obama and his past. Corsi's book just insulted my intelligence.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
allegations of racism aside, I think the flap over obama's birth certificate accomplished exactly what people on both sides of the aisle were hoping for. tell me the obama administration wasn't begging for something like this to come along. once again, barry gets to be the victim of institutionalized racism ( x my fantasy baseball team's current ERA). and while apparently neither egypt nor libya were up to the task of wagging the dog at the moment, this shitstorm seems to have done a bang-up job of distracting the all too eager multitudes from the ongoing economic disaster. if I didn't know any better I'd suspect the whole damn thing was engineered by george soros.

I disagree.

Polls show that Trump's attacks have lowered public trust of Obama and his personal character.

But simultaneous with that, the priority focus of public opinion remains the economy. Last I looked, Obama's approval rate was 41%, and his negative at 46%. That's not irretrievable by Nov 2012, but with gas prices creeping toward 5 dollars a gallon, Egypt, Libya and the rest of the Middle East continuing to unravel, gas prices and other Obama legislation pushing us toward a double-dip recession and so forth, I see Obama's poll numbers continuing in a downward direction.

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: The Bastard
dave...i don't think it's necessary to mention all the dog whistles that trump and others use to jin up the that segment of the population that hate obama for reasons other than just his policies.

Y'know... I think if you make an allegation like this, you have an obligation to make clear that it couldn't possibly be any other reason than racism toward Obama.
And I would argue that many of the same people who would not support, or more precisely despise what Obama is doing, would support Colin Powell or Herman Cain or J.C.Watts or Clarence Thomas or Allen West. Myself included.

So it is clearly about 1.6 trillion in debt this year, weak foreign policy, and his relationships with people like Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Jeff Jones, Andy Stern, Van Jones, etc., and clearly not about race.

I'm not saying there isn't a tiny fringe out there who are truly racist. But I fail to see any evidence at all that hostility toward Obama for the overwwhelming majority is about anything other than his policy and radical left history.

So I disagree with you.

Originally Posted By: The BASTARD

fact is this: trump and others have used the birther thing to basically call obama a nigger without saying the word. obama likes to play golf as well as basketball. why wouldn't trump mention that instead? because it doesn't paint the right picture.

Woah.

Again: I see no evidence that criticizing Obama's policy manifests anything other than opposing his policy, and not wanting to see the nation "fundamentally transformed".

Others have commented about the fact that Obama racked up more golf time in his first year than W.Bush racked up in his entire 8 years.

I suspect that, like the birther issue, Trump selected it as something that would make him stand out from the crowd when criticizing Obama. And give him further visibility and name recognition.

Trump is an effective self-promoter, and is showing remarkable skill at carrying that over into politics by selecting the right targets. Along the lines of Willie Horton, or "it's the economy stupid".
That's a far cry from him or his supporters itching to unleash the N-bomb.

Dave, in all the time we've known each other, one thing has remained the same: if YOU don't think that something is racist then it's obvious that it isn't. even back on the Athourity board, you could never quite see that racism exists in subtle as well as overt forms. i know that you are not stupid so i believe that you just have a blind spot to certain realities in the world. i also know that you've had some negative run-ins with people of color and i think that those situations have made you much less sympathetic to the plight of minorities in this country....from the president on down to someone like me.

the birther issue is a way to point out that obama is OTHER, that he is not part of the America that trump and those like him inhabit. obama doesn't look like 'us', he doesn't think like 'us', he must hate 'us'. it's too easy to call...pardon the pun...spade a spade and just say "i hate that a nigger got elected president of MY country". that is something tht may be said in the privacy of one's home but, you cant say it in public, to the press, for the record...if you do, there's no chance you will win

no...instead, you make an issue of something that is utterly ridiculous but, serves the same purpose. if obama was white and had a father that was born in south africa, do you really think this birther nonsense would ever have been an issue?

given that the criteria for running for president in this country is that you must be at least 35 years old, be a resident of the country for at least 14 years and a natural born citizen of this country...which obama would be EVEN IF HE WAS BORN IN KENYA...can you think of any reason...other than obama's race...to push the birther issue to the extent that it has been? any logical, rational, coherent reason to question whether or not he is an American?

go ahead...i'll wait.

regarding the grades/transcript issue that trump is banging on about now...c'mon man. are you really that obtuse that you can't see it for what it is? trump is trying to point out that obama is a beneficiary of affirmative action. and since obviously only unworthy minorities benefit from affirmative action, not only is obama a nigger but an shouldn't have even gotten into the schools he claims to have went to.

compared to the above, trump wasn't even trying with the basketball reference. that was probably just an adlib he slipped in as his contribution to the cause.

here's the news: obama went to college and law school in the late 70s/early 80s. it is highly likely that he did benefit from affirmative action but, that's only gonna get you so far. it is patently impossible for him to have had horrible grades and horrible boards and horrible LSATs and still be able get into an ivy league school for undergrad...let alone the most prestigious law school in the country. g-man went to Cornell, didn't he? i'd think that he could tell you that, unless your daddy and grandaddy went there, it's not easy to get into an ivy, much less excell there. dude graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. think trump's grades were that good?

so, hope that i've clarified the racist intent of both the birther issue and the grades issue. i'm sure you will do what you always do and deny it. but that's fine.

one last thing...if yu re-read my post i said that trump and others are trying to "jin up that segment of the population that hate obama for reasons other than just his policies". not once did i say everyone that hates obama hates him cuz he's black.

if you are an arch conservative, obviously you disagree with obama's policies and don't support his presidency. trump isn't reaching out to that crowd. have you heard him say anything that makes any sense concerning the economy or foreign policy? he's said that he is going to go to libya and take over their oil fields. he's said that he is going to go to china and make them behave. he's said that he is going to get all the jobs that have gone overseas back to America. does any of this sound like a plan to you? or just some random bullshit strung together in a barely coherent manner...

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
That requires a lot of interpretation and reading into Donald Trump's remarks something that was arguably never actually said or implied.

Asking "how did Obama go from crap grads at several schools and colleges to being Magna Cum Laude at Harvard" is simply shining a light on a questionable part of Obama's past that the liberal media didn't want to investigate. Obama did drugs, and may have even sold them.
It is not clear how Obama, initially not a great student, got into Harvard, or how his education was paid for.
All things that could reflect negatively on Obama, and reveal unflattering connections, and perhaps even more radical connections than have already been revealed.

Obama is one of the most unqualified men to be elected president. He was given a free pass. It was essentially an equal opportunity nomination. He was a U.S. senator for about 2 years before announcing his candidacy for president. That's it. That's all.

Colin Powell, or Herman Cain, or Clarence Thomas have EARNED their position in society. Obama was handed his. Given an Oval Office and nuclear football just for showing up.
He is the ultimate token hire. Even his Democratic nomination was determined in a back room, and was not the clear choice of Democrat voters nationwide, but the choice of an elite group of convention delegates who decided they liked the idea of running a black guy as their candidate, despite Hillary Clinton polling higher among voters.

Sarah Palin, by contrast, derided as "scary" and unqualified by the liberal media, was a very effective and popular governor, a lieutenant governor who courageously challenged the sitting Republican governor of her state when she saw corruption, rather than towing the party line, was a mayor, was a city council member, and began her career rising through the ranks of the PTA, that initially sparked her interest in public service. I find aspects of Palin offputting, but against all partisan derision, she is unquestionably qualified. Obama is not.

Obama was clearly not qualified, but the press selectively omitted any vetting of facts that would hurt Obama's candidacy.
Obama was radical (Frank Marshall Davis, Wm Ayers, Rev Jeremiah Wright, Andy Stern, Cass Sunstein, ACORN, SEIU...) but the media --against the easily traceable facts-- allowed Obamaa to deceitfully be portrayed as a moderate. And as soon as he took office, the true radical made himself manifestly plain to see. But media coverage allowed Obama and his radical puppetmasters to be elected and inaugurated unvetted.

That is precisely what Trump is exposing through his political rhetoric.

Originally Posted By: The Bastard
dave...i don't think it's necessary to mention all the dog whistles that trump and others use to jin up the that segment of the population that hate obama for reasons other than just his policies.

Y'know... I think if you make an allegation like this, you have an obligation to make clear that it couldn't possibly be any other reason than racism toward Obama.
And I would argue that many of the same people who would not support, or more precisely despise what Obama is doing, would support Colin Powell or Herman Cain or J.C.Watts or Clarence Thomas or Allen West. Myself included.

So it is clearly about 1.6 trillion in debt this year, weak foreign policy, and his relationships with people like Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, Jeff Jones, Andy Stern, Van Jones, etc., and clearly not about race.

I'm not saying there isn't a tiny fringe out there who are truly racist. But I fail to see any evidence at all that hostility toward Obama for the overwwhelming majority is about anything other than his policy and radical left history.

So I disagree with you.

Originally Posted By: The BASTARD

fact is this: trump and others have used the birther thing to basically call obama a nigger without saying the word. obama likes to play golf as well as basketball. why wouldn't trump mention that instead? because it doesn't paint the right picture.

Woah.

Again: I see no evidence that criticizing Obama's policy manifests anything other than opposing his policy, and not wanting to see the nation "fundamentally transformed".

Others have commented about the fact that Obama racked up more golf time in his first year than W.Bush racked up in his entire 8 years.

I suspect that, like the birther issue, Trump selected it as something that would make him stand out from the crowd when criticizing Obama. And give him further visibility and name recognition.

Trump is an effective self-promoter, and is showing remarkable skill at carrying that over into politics by selecting the right targets. Along the lines of Willie Horton, or "it's the economy stupid".
That's a far cry from him or his supporters itching to unleash the N-bomb.

Dave, in all the time we've known each other, one thing has remained the same: if YOU don't think that something is racist then it's obvious that it isn't. even back on the Athourity board, you could never quite see that racism exists in subtle as well as overt forms. i know that you are not stupid so i believe that you just have a blind spot to certain realities in the world. i also know that you've had some negative run-ins with people of color and i think that those situations have made you much less sympathetic to the plight of minorities in this country....from the president on down to someone like me.

the birther issue is a way to point out that obama is OTHER, that he is not part of the America that trump and those like him inhabit. obama doesn't look like 'us', he doesn't think like 'us', he must hate 'us'. it's too easy to call...pardon the pun...spade a spade and just say "i hate that a nigger got elected president of MY country". that is something tht may be said in the privacy of one's home but, you cant say it in public, to the press, for the record...if you do, there's no chance you will win

no...instead, you make an issue of something that is utterly ridiculous but, serves the same purpose. if obama was white and had a father that was born in south africa, do you really think this birther nonsense would ever have been an issue?

given that the criteria for running for president in this country is that you must be at least 35 years old, be a resident of the country for at least 14 years and a natural born citizen of this country...which obama would be EVEN IF HE WAS BORN IN KENYA...can you think of any reason...other than obama's race...to push the birther issue to the extent that it has been? any logical, rational, coherent reason to question whether or not he is an American?

go ahead...i'll wait.

regarding the grades/transcript issue that trump is banging on about now...c'mon man. are you really that obtuse that you can't see it for what it is? trump is trying to point out that obama is a beneficiary of affirmative action. and since obviously only unworthy minorities benefit from affirmative action, not only is obama a nigger but an shouldn't have even gotten into the schools he claims to have went to.

compared to the above, trump wasn't even trying with the basketball reference. that was probably just an adlib he slipped in as his contribution to the cause.

here's the news: obama went to college and law school in the late 70s/early 80s. it is highly likely that he did benefit from affirmative action but, that's only gonna get you so far. it is patently impossible for him to have had horrible grades and horrible boards and horrible LSATs and still be able get into an ivy league school for undergrad...let alone the most prestigious law school in the country. g-man went to Cornell, didn't he? i'd think that he could tell you that, unless your daddy and grandaddy went there, it's not easy to get into an ivy, much less excell there. dude graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School. think trump's grades were that good?

so, hope that i've clarified the racist intent of both the birther issue and the grades issue. i'm sure you will do what you always do and deny it. but that's fine.

one last thing...if yu re-read my post i said that trump and others are trying to "jin up that segment of the population that hate obama for reasons other than just his policies". not once did i say everyone that hates obama hates him cuz he's black.

if you are an arch conservative, obviously you disagree with obama's policies and don't support his presidency. trump isn't reaching out to that crowd. have you heard him say anything that makes any sense concerning the economy or foreign policy? he's said that he is going to go to libya and take over their oil fields. he's said that he is going to go to china and make them behave. he's said that he is going to get all the jobs that have gone overseas back to America. does any of this sound like a plan to you? or just some random bullshit strung together in a barely coherent manner...

Summaries, please. Really, guys, I ain't reading all of that.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Graemlins...even better.

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
sorry, iggy. i tend towards long windedness. don't even know why i try...dave cannot be reasoned with on issues of race.

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
sorry, iggy. i tend towards long windedness. don't even know why i try...dave cannot be reasoned with on issues of race.

I was planning to respond, but not tonight. I've already posted a lot.

For tonight, I'll just say
1) I've responded respectfully to your points
2) there are two perspectives, I'm trying to have a civil and less high-testosterone dialogue. And just because you believe something doesn't mean you're right and I'm wrong. Your opinion doesn't BEGIN to explain why Obama is regarded as a "nigger" despite that no one has used the word or made any statement that says or implies that without massive subjectivity applied. And why these same "racists" don't have the same racial hatred of Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Mark Steele, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, and of many black Democrats as well. Gee, y'know, maybe it has to do with Obama being a leftist radical who wants to "radically transform" America, and truly has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. Except as a tool for Democrats to slander those who legitimately criticize Obama's actions and policies.

Sometimes politics is just politics. And "racist" has become a reflexive attack vehicle by the left, that is often used in the absence of real racism. To the division and detriment of the nation.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
And then, sometimes...people are just racists.

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

What's going on, playboy? good to see you as well...still holdin' it down for the folk. was actually touched that you still have my quote in your sig,

been doing good man. getting married on monday. yeah...her game is stronger than mine.and of course you're still in the sig. I'm way too lazy to change that shit \:p

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
getting married on monday.

WHAAAAAT?!!! Why didn't YOUR FAMILY know about THIS?! \:whoa\:

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
We're keeping it really small. There's gonna be like 7 people there to witness it

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
(holds stapler up to the back of Knut's head)

...now we are 8...

(runs and jumps out the window)

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Wii?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: WB
Your opinion doesn't BEGIN to explain why Obama is regarded as a "nigger" despite that no one has used the word or made any statement that says or implies that without massive subjectivity applied. And why these same "racists" don't have the same racial hatred of Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Mark Steele, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, and many black Democrats as well. Gee, y'know, maybe it has to do with Obama being a leftist radical who wants to "radically transform" America, and truly has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. Except as a tool to slander those who legitimately criticize Obama's actions and policies.

Sometimes politics is just politics. And "racist" has become a reflexive attack vehicle by the left, that is often used in the absence of real racism. To the division and detriment of the nation.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
its okay dave. its okay.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
its okay dave. its okay.

You took some Midol?

Glad you got it under control there.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
right...because i was the one who needed drugs to calm me down. clearly im totally overreacting to this situation which has been demonstrated by how much ive posted about it

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
right...because i was the one who needed drugs to calm me down. clearly im totally overreacting to this situation which has been demonstrated by how much ive posted about it

I'm not the one screaming RACIST RACIST RACIST.

I'm just calmly pointing out the hysteria and inconsistencies of your collective over-reaction.

Inconsistencies which none of you can respond to, I might add.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: WB
Your opinion doesn't BEGIN to explain why Obama is regarded as a "nigger" despite that no one has used the word or made any statement that says or implies that without massive subjectivity applied. And why these same "racists" don't have the same racial hatred of Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Mark Steele, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, and many black Democrats as well. Gee, y'know, maybe it has to do with Obama being a leftist radical who wants to "radically transform" America, and truly has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. Except as a tool to slander those who legitimately criticize Obama's actions and policies.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard