15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
PENIS OF TRUTH!!!

Indeed.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
O'Reilly made a strong editorial tonight about what we've all clearly known for at least three years:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/in...aylist_id=87796

Any Republican candidate who presents any kind of challenge to Obama will be branded by the liberal media (i.e., the Obama Ministry of Truth) as a "racist".

First Donald Trump was falsely slapped with the label, and now Newt Gingrich.

And lest it be forgotten, the same pro-Obama media also labelled Democrat primary states that voted for Hillary Clinton "racist" as well (WV, PA).

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The example regarding Newt Gingrich really makes the case that the pro-Obama media bends over backwards to allege racism of Republicans when it very often clearly is not the case.
And the same media downplays amd minimally reports cases of Democrat racism, as detailed with examples earlier in the topic.

Quote:
During an appearance on Fox News' "Hannity" on Wednesday night, Sarah Palin suggested that David Gregory, host of NBC's "Meet the Press," asked a "racist-tinged question" in pressing presidential candidate Newt Gingrich on an eyebrow-raising characterization of President Barack Obama he made last week.

The former House Speaker criticized the president as "the most successful food stamp president in modern American history" while speaking in Georgia. Here's an excerpt of the exchange that went down between Gingrich and Gregory after a clip was played of the remarks:

• GREGORY: First of all, you gave a speech in Georgia with language a lot of people think could be coded racially-tinged language, calling the president, the first black president, a food stamp president.
    GINGRICH: Oh, come on, David.

GREGORY: What did you mean? What was the point?

GINGRICH: That's, that's bizarre. That -- this kind of automatic reference to racism, this is the president of the United States. The president of the United States has to be held accountable. Now, the idea that -- and what I said is factually true. Forty-seven million Americans are on food stamps. One out of every six Americans is on food stamps. And to hide behind the charge of racism? I have -- I have never said anything about President Obama which is racist.

GREGORY: Well, what did you mean?

GINGRICH: Well, it's very simple. He has policies -- and I used a very direct analogy. He follows the same destructive political model that destroyed the city of Detroit. I follow the model that Rick Perry and others have used to create more jobs in Texas. You know, Texas two out of the last four years created more jobs than the other 49 states combined. I'm suggesting we know how to create jobs. Ronald Reagan did it. I was part of that. We know how to create jobs. We did it when I was speaker. And, and the way you create jobs is you have lower taxes, you have less regulation, you have litigation reform. When the New York Stock Exchange puts its headquarters at Amsterdam, Holland and, by the way, follows 40 other companies in the last year; when General Electric pays zero in taxes; there's something fundamentally wrong with the current system. The Obama system of the National Labor Relations Board basically breaking the law to try to punish Boeing and to threaten every right-to-work state. The Environmental Protection Agency trying to control the entire American economy by bureaucratic fiat. The Obama system's going to lead us down the path to Detroit and destruction. I think we need a brand-new path. It's a path of job creation. And one of the central themes of this campaign is going to be paychecks vs. food stamps.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
During an appearance on Fox News' "Hannity"

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
During an appearance on Faux News' "Fat Hitler"

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

godwin's law. possibly more predictable than death and taxes.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
It's my day off. Don't expect gold.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
subpar evil-enabling you're doing here...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I think the problem is that you've become a victim of your own success, more or less. you should take a page from me and spend the lion's share of your time either disappointing everyone or just plain doing fuck-all to begin with. then even the most minor successes become overwhelming victories.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus (as deceitfully scripted by Pro, NOT what I said)

You guys are both caught here with your idiocy in full overdrive.

The Gingrich interview was on NBC's Meet The Press with David Gregory.
Sarah Palin was commenting about it on Hannity's program, on Fox News.
The article I quoted both from was Huffington Post, re-posted on AOL News where I read it.

Your retardation truly knows no bounds.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You forgot to mention glen beck.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
Please go back to describing how you want to impale Pro with your penis. I'm really kind of enjoying it.

" The wind blew like hot breath through my hair, as I again impaled Pro ever so gently on my sword of truth.
He sighed uncontrollably... "

[ I saw this cover on Amazon, and the words just came to me.
Or on me.
Or something. ]

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The closet door is right in front of you. All you need to do is open it.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You forgot to mention glen beck.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Man, I got the ladies in an uproar!
\:lol\:

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
4 Search Spiders.
Search Spider Last Activity Location
Google 09/06/11 04:53 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Republican/Tea Party nutter Circulates Racist E-mail Targeting Obama

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
The email sent was racist. Period. Fact. End of story. And you can try and worm your way around it with semantics, and anger, and extremist rage at those who have different beliefs than you. But, in the end, you're simply wrong on this one. Sorry. Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is). Obama is black. It's a specific quality that separates him from all previous Presidents, and therefore different rules apply. That's a fact of life. And whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped around Conservative talking points so much that you cannot see what is directly in front of you, I don't know. The thing I fear the most about you is that you absolutely deny reality just because you want your "side" to "win". And that.....that would be the epitome of why modern Americans should be ashamed. This "us and them" mentality is ludicrous. You want to know why America is falling behind the rest of the world? Because the millionaires in Washington are dividing us and keeping us at each others throats to distract us from the REAL issues Lobbyists and Corporations are paying them to ignore.

I know you wish your party was perfect, and I know you wish the "EVIL LIBERALS" would all kill themselves and non-whites so that you could feel secure in your position in life. But, in the end, the email was racist, and that is a fucking fact. I realize it makes little sense for me to actually attempt to sway you with logic and rationale. However, unlike how you see me, I don't consider you "pure evil", and just see you as a sad man who is probably lonely, and uses extremist politics to define himself completely. And there is a point where I pity you, and feel sorry for you. Yet, everytime I try to joke with you or yank your chain, you lose your mind on me and go off the rails. I wish you wouldn't, but you don't seem capable of anything else.

I don't keep up with the mud-slinging or the silly-ass ego battles these millionaires in Washington participate in. Because I just don't care. Seriously. Politicians waste time, money, and are not at all interested in bettering our country. Not the politicians on your side of the isle OR the Lefties. They don't care, so I don't care about them. Because to follow them, and follow their beliefs and memorize their ideas and speeches is meaningless to me. It does not, in any way, better my life or those around me.

I made a LOT of sense here. I hope someone copied and saved this for future reference...........

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
racism notwithstanding (and you'll note most people agreeing there was probably some racist intent here), it was a lot of effort to put into a comparative nonissue. but yeah, you put some words together in a way that sounded nice that most people here would probably agree with.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I am cool like that...

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is).

Originally Posted By: Pariah
It's already been pointed out multiple times that Obama's mother is white, not black. Republicans are not ignorant of this fact. As such, the fact that an ape was used in the photo--rather than a picture of his mother--serves as evidence that its creator sought to illustrate the fact that Obama is a moron (as liberal caricatures did with Bush), and not simply label him as a black person in a malicious fashion.

Prometheus has yet to address this.

And he will continue not to do so.

That's precisely how terrified of me he is.

Let the graemlin-splurging commence!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I am cool like that...

And by "cool" you really mean "delusional"...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is).

It's already been pointed out multiple times that Obama's mother is white, not black. Republicans are not ignorant of this fact. As such, the fact that an ape was used in the photo--rather than a picture of his mother--serves as evidence that its creator sought to illustrate the fact that Obama is a moron (as liberal caricatures did with Bush), and not simply label him as a black person in a malicious fashion.

And he will continue not to do so.

That's precisely how terrified of me he is.

Let the graemlin-splurging commence!

That's because Pro has absolutely no leg to stand on.

Any criticism of a black president (despite that the exact same monkey caricatures were used of Bush) can be conveniently brushed away as racism.
Not because there truly is racism, but because he prefers to maliciously slander those who don't share his views.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

I've addressed all points in this thread. You just refuse to acknowledge it. Enjoy your daily . One day you'll be relevant. But, not today. \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
The email sent was racist. Period. Fact. End of story. And you can try and worm your way around it with semantics, and anger, and extremist rage at those who have different beliefs than you. But, in the end, you're simply wrong on this one. Sorry. Just because Obama has white parents does not mean that you can say he was born from apes. That's not just fucking stupid (because it is) and childish (because it is) and ignorant (because it is), it's racist (because it is). Obama is black. It's a specific quality that separates him from all previous Presidents, and therefore different rules apply. That's a fact of life. And whether you're sincerely racist yourself and it just bothers you a "nigger" is in the White House, or you've had your mind warped around Conservative talking points so much that you cannot see what is directly in front of you, I don't know. The thing I fear the most about you is that you absolutely deny reality just because you want your "side" to "win". And that.....that would be the epitome of why modern Americans should be ashamed. This "us and them" mentality is ludicrous. You want to know why America is falling behind the rest of the world? Because the millionaires in Washington are dividing us and keeping us at each others throats to distract us from the REAL issues Lobbyists and Corporations are paying them to ignore.

I know you wish your party was perfect, and I know you wish the "EVIL LIBERALS" would all kill themselves and non-whites so that you could feel secure in your position in life. But, in the end, the email was racist, and that is a fucking fact. I realize it makes little sense for me to actually attempt to sway you with logic and rationale. However, unlike how you see me, I don't consider you "pure evil", and just see you as a sad man who is probably lonely, and uses extremist politics to define himself completely. And there is a point where I pity you, and feel sorry for you. Yet, everytime I try to joke with you or yank your chain, you lose your mind on me and go off the rails. I wish you wouldn't, but you don't seem capable of anything else.

I don't keep up with the mud-slinging or the silly-ass ego battles these millionaires in Washington participate in. Because I just don't care. Seriously. Politicians waste time, money, and are not at all interested in bettering our country. Not the politicians on your side of the isle OR the Lefties. They don't care, so I don't care about them. Because to follow them, and follow their beliefs and memorize their ideas and speeches is meaningless to me. It does not, in any way, better my life or those around me.

I made a LOT of sense here. I hope someone copied and saved this for future reference...........

Hey David, you and Christy P. should read this. It explains exactly all the wrong things you two have said, and addresses all your points. I accept your apology, because I recognize you have had an ignorant upbringing. Probably got a lot of your extremist mentality from family or other Klan members. But, no one is born perfect. So, like I said, it's cool. I accept your apology, and welcome any questions you might have. I would love to help you in your journey towards the light of Truth, and will be here if you need me.

But, admitting your mistake is the first step to self-improvement, man. I'm proud of you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I love pot. I love to smoke it. And boy do I love to stir it..... \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You lost me at "nigger", Pro.

You self-righteously scorn Republicans as racist, and in the same breath you describe the president in racist terms, projecting it as if the notion came from conservatives.
It didn't.
it came from you.

And no amount of dancing on your part can ever get around that fact.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You had me at "nigger", Pro.

You're a sad man. And, let's be honest. No amount of you projecting your self-hatred on me will in any way change the facts of every post I've made. You keep speaking as if there is an "audience" for you to "convince". There's not. You and Pariah are butthurt because your Extremist Fringe got caught red-handed being scum. And instead of being a man about it, and just accepting that no single party or ideal is perfect (like everyone else in the real world), you went off the rails trying to defend it. Trying to defend overt racism. How can you not see yourself clearly?

Anyway, I expect lots of crazy in reply to this. But, seriously, just give it up. The hate-mongers you so desperately cling to defending are not worth your time, and I PROMISE they would not lift a finger to help you in any way possible. Just get a grip, David...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Pariah User Bow down to combaticus!
15000+ posts 09/07/11 02:30 PM Making a new reply
Thread: Re: Tea Party nutter - Racist E-mail Targeting Obama

Whoa.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

I've addressed all points in this thread.

Except that you haven't. The only thing you've chosen to address is your own general view of the issue while waving off anyone else's more specific scrutiny of the issue as "semantics."

But please, by all means, post more self-congratulatory wank for JLA's benefit.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You lost me at "nigger", Pro.

\:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You had me at "nigger", Pro.

You're a sad man.

A sad man is one who calls Barack Obama a "nigger" and then tries to act like his conservative opposition are the ones who said it or even think it.
You are a sad and vicious man.

Originally Posted By: Pro
And, let's be honest. No amount of you projecting your self-hatred on me will in any way change the facts of every post I've made. You keep speaking as if there is an "audience" for you to "convince". There's not. You and Pariah are butthurt because your Extremist Fringe got caught red-handed being scum.

Psychobabble that tries to circumnavigate your vile attempt to put the word "nigger" in the mouths of myself and other conservatives.
I / We didn't. You did.

And instead of being a man about it, and just accepting that no single party or ideal is perfect...

You again put words in my mouth. I've been constructively critical of Republicans for 10 years here now, and my posts back that up. I agree more often with the Republicans, and if there's a chance of taking us back from the abyss that BOTH parties have taken us to, it's with the Republicans.
That said, I disagree with Bush, McCain, Perry and other Republicans on border security, amnesty for illegals, corporate welfare, free trade with no protection for U.S. jobs and workers, and on and on. And my posts over 10 years back that up. I thought George W. Bush was so "perfect" I didn't vote for him.
And you're a lying sack of shit to insinuate that I blindly endorse whatever the Republican party line is.
That is quantifiably false.

(like everyone else in the real world), you went off the rails trying to defend it. Trying to defend overt racism. How can you not see yourself clearly?

You are once again quantifiably lying.

I condemned that election official's actions with the monkey e-mail photoshop of "Obama's family" from my first post to this topic.

Myself and every other conservative who posted to the topic all likewise condemned it.

But IN YOUR PARTISAN-LIBERAL FANATICISM TO DEMONIZE ALL REPUBLICANS you over and over said "all Republicans are racist and endorse this" against all unanimous evidence to the contrary in how we ALL condemned her actions. We called it stupid and condemned it.
We only challenged whether it was racist, or just more generically insulting of Obama, pretty much identical to the monkey-caricatures of W. Bush.

Anyway, I expect lots of crazy in reply to this. But, seriously, just give it up. The hate-mongers you so desperately cling to defending are not worth your time, and I PROMISE they would not lift a finger to help you in any way possible. Just get a grip, David...

If "craziness" is simply exposing the falseness and lying tendencies of everything you said.

Your fanatical need to prove liberals are the good guys and all Republicans are evil racists manifests how skewed your objectivity is.
To the point that you have to visibly lie to make your points in demonizing others.
Your fanaticism knows no bounds.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
man...i can't believe this thing is still going. pure comedy gold.

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm the party-starter...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Also, you're welcome. \:\)

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Also, you're welcome. \:\)

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: THE Bastard
man...i can't believe this thing is still going. pure comedy gold.

For reasons some here are blind to.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
do you feel that extra d6, pro? do ya?

Google Thu Sep 29 2011 03:52 AM Reading a post
Thread: Republican/Tea Party nutter Circulates Racist E-mail Targeting Obama

Great, Sammitch. Now Google is going to feel the need to relate this to Snarf's Natural 20 bullshit.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard