15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
There is absolutely no way in hell you know that as a fact. The media is going nuts over this.

Poor Pro. Lost in denial all over again.

Or maybe he's just preying on an easy hyperbole-based response to win himself some kudos while avoiding the fact that this story was more slow-building than others (considering the date it was revealed).

Either way, he's still chugging that Kool-Aid.

Why are you crying Pro?

Pro! Calm down! You're becoming hysterical!

Did you make sure to take your midol?

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I know you are, but what am I?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Pariah! I'm not gonna tell you again! Leave Pro alone!

He's my only friend aside from Microsoft and I'm not gonna let you hurt his feelings!

I....see....

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Weiner admits he sent lewd Twitter picture, refuses to resign:
  • A "deeply ashamed" Weiner openly wept during a news conference this afternoon in Manhattan -- admitting that he made "terrible mistakes" in sending lewd pictures of himself to women he met on Facebook and Twitter over the past few years.

Weiner, who choked back tears several times, also said he was "not resigning" -- but took "full responsibility for my actions" over the last few years.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I could really give a damn about this man's perversions. However, he had to know that what he was doing would be all over the media if he got busted doing it. He did it anyway. This proves he is somewhat stupid. He then lied about to his constituents and the American people only when it became clear that more damaging photos were coming out. This, more than his sordid behavior is why he needs to step down.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It sounds like this Weiner didn't actually commit adultry nor do anything illegal. What he did was stupid but many people from both parties have been there, done that and went on in politics. Newt for instance actually committed full on adultery on a wife that had cancer. (or was that Rudy? Both?)

Anyways, I don't think he should step down and hopefully voters will forgive him.

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Whereas you, Pro, consistently drink 200-proof liberal Kool-aid, and vomit it up here on these boards periodically, whole and undigested, liberal talking points fully intact.
and enables evil.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
It sounds like this Weiner didn't actually commit adultry nor do anything illegal. What he did was stupid but many people from both parties have been there, done that and went on in politics. Newt for instance actually committed full on adultery on a wife that had cancer. (or was that Rudy? Both?)

Anyways, I don't think he should step down and hopefully voters will forgive him.
Yeah. This isn't worth the pain in the ass of finding someone to take his place.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Weiner admits he sent lewd Twitter picture, refuses to resign:
  • A "deeply ashamed" Weiner openly wept during a news conference this afternoon in Manhattan -- admitting that he made "terrible mistakes" in sending lewd pictures of himself to women he met on Facebook and Twitter over the past few years.

Weiner, who choked back tears several times, also said he was "not resigning" -- but took "full responsibility for my actions" over the last few years.

When the obvious becomes obvious, confess and admit it before Breitbart and others release a treasure-trove of compromising photos.

I love how he slandered Breitbart, and then a few days later Weiner was forced to admit that every last word that Breitbart said is true. Breitbart demanded an apology, and Weiner --when bludgeoned with the facts-- finally made a full apology.

i.e., "I'm sorry I got caught, and can no longer hide my bad judgement by blaming others, so okay, now that I slandered everyone reporting it, I'll admit to what really happened before you release your vast reserve of compromising photos of me. So yeah, I'm sorry, but not really, I'm just saying whatever might give me the slightest chance of keeping my political office."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Whereas you, Pro, consistently drink 200-proof liberal Kool-aid, and vomit it up here on these boards periodically, whole and undigested, liberal talking points fully intact.

and enables evil.

Well, I hesitate to label penis photos on Twitter as "evil".

But otherwise, Weiner is clearly wrong, and likely to be expelled from office for his actions.

And Prometheus is a partisan zombie parroting the current liberal talking points.
Again.
While accusing me of being partisan.
Ironically enough.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I agree with iggy...Weiner needs to step down now.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
And Prometheus is a partisan zombie parroting the current liberal talking points.

Prove it. \:p

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You don't quote glen beck so you're a dirty commie.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
It's really that simple for him.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Prove it. \:p

I've already demonstrated repeatedly across multiple topics that you use the exact words, and I mean the EXACT words, of liberal talking points as you bash conservative Republicans.

As you pile on the slanderous partisan caricatures in your leftist hate diatribes.

I keep exposing your lunacy, you keep changing the subject and hiding behind emoticons. (i.e., \:lol\: \:lol\: )

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I guess you're referring to this show of Stewart's.

Now that Weiner's been proven guilty as sin, Stewart will probably do his best to burn every known copy of the show, committed leftie that he is.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You're both morons. If you actually watched the show, he STILL said he should resign. Fuckssake, he did a fifteen-minute skit about it at the top of the show the day after Weiner admitted his guilt...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I've already demonstrated repeatedly across multiple topics that you use use the exact words, and I mean the EXACT words, of liberal talking points as you bash conservative Republicans.

First of all, the only Republicans I regularly "bash" are extremists like the Tea Party and the freaks on FOX Entertainment.

Second, you consistently accuse me of using "the exact Liberal talking points". Yet, at no time have I copied and pasted anything. I'm just speaking from the heart, the mind, and the realm of common sense and rational thought. So, the fact that you see anything of my opinion as "Liberal talking points" is merely your own partisan-paranoia, as ever. Believe what you like, dude.

Quote:
As you pile on the slanderous partisan caricatures in your leftist hate diatribes.

Waaaaah! You have no sense of humor and are easily ruffled! Waaaaah! Jeez, Dave, cry me a river man. Get over it. It's just the internet. Ignore my jokes if you don't like them. Bitching about it just makes you sound like a pussy.

Quote:
I keep exposing your lunacy, you keep changing the subject and hiding behind emoticons. (i.e., \:lol\: \:lol\: )

Exposing? Exposing what?? The only thing you've exposed is YOUR absolute nutso bias and beliefs. No one...and I mean NO ONE...is on your wavelength here. No one agrees with your fantasy extremist attitude and hypocritical beliefs! No one ever pipes up and says, "Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!". No one!! Everyone from BSAMS, to Rex, to G-Man, to Rob, to Mxy, to....to everyone.....we all think you're batshit insane. We tell you that constantly. How do you filter that out? How do you not see that you are the Loony-Right that even The Right is embarrassed by? How?!

Sorry, there isn't an emoticon strong enough to describe the amount of psychotic denial on your part. So, I'll just use this one again ---> \:lol\: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip, David...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
And thus I prove my exact point...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I saw what you deleted....

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_congressman_twitter_photo

His wife might be pregnant. This just got really good.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Now there's a little weiner in the picture.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I saw what you deleted....

You're fast. I bet you have been told that before.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pro
Second, you consistently accuse me of using "the exact Liberal talking points". Yet, at no time have I copied and pasted anything. I'm just speaking from the heart, the mind, and the realm of common sense and rational thought. So, the fact that you see anything of my opinion as "Liberal talking points" is merely your own partisan-paranoia, as ever. Believe what you like, dude.

And yet you keep stringing together the same words as the Schumer/Reid/Pelosi talking points. Right.Wing.Extremist.

What an incredible coincidence!

Waaaaah! You have no sense of humor and are easily ruffled! Waaaaah! Jeez, Dave, cry me a river man. Get over it. It's just the internet. Ignore my jokes if you don't like them. Bitching about it just makes you sound like a pussy.

Yeah, so funny, the way you call the president a nigger.

As is manifest in the above sample, it seems to me you get pretty angry and apoplectic in your so-called "humor".

Exposing? Exposing what?? The only thing you've exposed is YOUR absolute nutso bias and beliefs. No one...and I mean NO ONE...is on your wavelength here. No one agrees with your fantasy extremist attitude and hypocritical beliefs! No one ever pipes up and says, "Hey that Wonder Boy sure makes a lot of sense!". No one!! Everyone from BSAMS, to Rex, to G-Man, to Rob, to Mxy, to....to everyone.....we all think you're batshit insane. We tell you that constantly. How do you filter that out? How do you not see that you are the Loony-Right that even The Right is embarrassed by? How?!

Don't look now, but you just got apoplectic again.

I know you like to paint it that way. But beyond your delusion, many here do agree with my political views.
Pariah agrees with me quite a bit.
G-man and I are often in agreement. What he dissented from me on was my taking the bait from Rex and other trolls like yourself, not for my political views.
Mr JLA used to be in agreement with me often, until he, for reasons I don't really understand, apparently had some kind of awakening and turned more liberal, at least on anti-corporate and pro-union issues.
Rob Kamphausen has never said an unkind word to me, and on several occasions has e-mailed me and invited me to come back and post, when I was away too long.

Even BSAMS and Rex, despite not voicing solidarity with me, basically post the exact same conservative views that I do (i.e., Obama is a left-extremist radical who wants to destroy capitalism, and whether by design or stupidity Obama is destroying our economy, and needs to be voted out of office).
In BSAMS' case, he too periodically watches Glenn Beck, and often posts articles and video from The Blaze(Beck), HotAir (Michelle Malkin), and other conservative sites that, if you had any sanity and logic to your argument, are at least as if not more right-wing than what I post.

Iggy may or may not agree with me, I think he at turns agrees and disagrees with parts of what I say. He likewise used to post Pat Buchanan columns, until he was irrationally vilified for it, as I was. The difference between the two of us is he doesn't wish to post what is unpopular with the rest of you, whereas I'll post it to be read whether you like it or not, if I feel the points are well made.

So when you say "everybody", you really mean your merry little clicque of trolls. A group of 5 or so, of you, the doctor, rex (oh there's an ally that hurts your superior sanity argument) Newt, Sammitch, and a few others who barely post here.

You guys pretty much have the same contempt for G-man, Pariah, and (until he changed political poles and becaame a liberal) Mr JLA, as you have for me. And your collective angry troll antics have pretty much chased away any other prospective new posters for several years now, with the angry hysterics you're unleashing on me right now.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Why do I even bother?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You're both morons. If you actually watched the show, he STILL said he should resign. Fuckssake, he did a fifteen-minute skit about it at the top of the show the day after Weiner admitted his guilt...

He was also upfront when this started that Weiner was a friend of his.

Fair play!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
So when you say "everybody", you really mean your merry little clicque of trolls. A group of 5 or so, of you, the doctor, rex (oh there's an ally that hurts your superior sanity argument) Newt, Sammitch, and a few others who barely post here.

You guys pretty much have the same contempt for G-man, Pariah, and (until he changed political poles and becaame a liberal) Mr JLA, as you have for me. And your collective angry troll antics have pretty much chased away any other prospective new posters for several years now, with the angry hysterics you're unleashing on me right now.

lulz

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Seriously, Pro, why do you respond to WB? He's not going to rationally consider your opinion. He blows up way too easily for it to be fun to troll him.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

You mean this?

• A parody of Weiner's Monday press conference, Stewart's opening sketch was built around the joke of the comedian mimicking Weiner as he himself "took full responsibility" for his limited and tame response Monday to Weiner's confession of engaging in creepy online, telephone and social media relationships with women half his age. In Stewart's comic press conference, he announced that as a result of his Monday night failings, he was resigning as host of "The Daily Show." Weiner, while saying over and over Monday how he was "taking full responsibility," did not resign from Congress -- despite widespread calls for him do so. The buzz from the bit this morning will probably be about Stewart really cutting his hand during the fake press conference and bleeding throughout the last one-third of it. I'd like to say he was suffering for his art. But his performance fell short of being particularly clever or funny, let alone artistic. Stewart seems conflicted. At any rate, something has him off his game, he just can't seem to find his comedic voice on this issue. You can read AP's account of his injury here. I would add as a footnote for your consideration a reminder as to what the Freudians say about there not being any pure accidents. I'n only half kidding. But whether you think this bit was funny or not, what matters most about Stewart's Tuesday night show is what he did NOT do in connection with Weinergate: any media criticism. Stewart has been dead wrong for the past week in trying to rip the press, particularly CNN, for its aggressive coverage of Weiner. Read my criticism of him here. If nothing else, Monday vindicated that aggressive, professional coverage from the mainstream media, and Stewart does not seem interested in acknowledging that -- or his own off-base criticism of media outlets like CNN. I think Stewart really wimped-out Tuesday night in trying to blame his lame Monday night performance on the facts that Weiner's press conference was at 4:30 p.m. Monday and his show taped at 6. In the comedic skit, he said he "took full responsibility" for deciding to include a few jokes about it at the top of Monday's show while otherwise sticking mainly with the scripted show. In the media world that Stewart is otherwise so happy to mock, we have short deadlines almost every day and night -- and we are never allowed to blame them for incomplete or inaccurate stories. In the correction box of a mainstream newspaper, have you ever seen short deadlines blamed? No, it is just "we were wrong and we apologize for the mistake." If it is wrong or incomplete, then don't put it out there. Blaming a short deadline is weak and phony for someone who wants to play a media critic on TV like Stewart does. Also, check out this tweet from Stewart published before Monday night's show. Does this sound like someone who feels he doesn't have time to do a proper job? Only after the reviews of his performance Tuesday, did Stewart claim this excuse.

That doesn't sound like a call for Weiner's resignation to me, but if you have a link to another bit where he did I'd be happy to review it,

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

And yet you keep stringing together the same words as the Schumer/Reid/Pelosi talking points. Right.Wing.Extremist.

What an incredible coincidence!

Yeah, so funny, the way you call the president a nigger.

As is manifest in the above sample, it seems to me you get pretty angry and apoplectic in your so-called "humor".

Don't look now, but you just got apoplectic again.

I know you like to paint it that way. But beyond your delusion, many here do agree with my political views.
Pariah agrees with me quite a bit.
G-man and I are often in agreement. What he dissented from me on was my taking the bait from Rex and other trolls like yourself, not for my political views.
Mr JLA used to be in agreement with me often, until he, for reasons I don't really understand, apparently had some kind of awakening and turned more liberal, at least on anti-corporate and pro-union issues.

Does this mean we need to start talking about a pre-2011 JLA?

Originally Posted By: Wondy
Rob Kamphausen has never said an unkind word to me, and on several occasions has e-mailed me and invited me to come back and post, when I was away too long.

That's because he wants in your pants, dude.

Originally Posted By: wondy
Even BSAMS and Rex, despite not voicing solidarity with me, basically post the exact same conservative views that I do (i.e., Obama is a left-extremist radical who wants to destroy capitalism, and whether by design or stupidity Obama is destroying our economy, and needs to be voted out of office).
In BSAMS' case, he too periodically watches Glenn Beck, and often posts articles and video from The Blaze(Beck), HotAir (Michelle Malkin), and other conservative sites that, if you had any sanity and logic to your argument, are at least as if not more right-wing than what I post.

Penis of Truth. Fucker of Socks. What's BSAMSchwab's nickname for this superhero club?

Iggy may or may not agree with me, I think he at turns agrees and disagrees with parts of what I say. He likewise used to post Pat Buchanan columns, until he was irrationally vilified for it, as I was. The difference between the two of us is he doesn't wish to post what is unpopular with the rest of you, whereas I'll post it to be read whether you like it or not, if I feel the points are well made.

And, I still read Pat's columns when they are released. However, I'm also willing to signify were Pat and I don't see eye-to-eye. So long as he is talking about things like foreign policy and the economy, we are in agreement. Once he starts talking social issues though, I'm out. However, as much as I like you as a person, it can sometimes seem that you believe it because Glenn Beck went on some deranged rant about it. Like if Glenn Beck says George Soros is trying to destroy America through secretly funding the gays fighting for equal rights who are secretly economic time bombs waiting to go off in all their communistic glory and bring capitalist society down on its kness and then cum on it; then it feels like we are going to hear about it through you on these forums as if it is gospel. Not that I want a jihad declared on me or anything like that, but it sounds at times like There is no nutjob but Glenn Beck and Wonder Boy is his prophet. And, I think that is what people generally troll you about. Like, at this point, even if you aren't talking about Glenn Beck all a few posters will be able to imagine is you typing your post while wearing a tin foil hat and watching seventeen monitors all turned to Glenn Beck. You've just given them so much ammo over the years they will never see you as anything else but a nutjob (right-wing extremist).

But, on the flip-side, I don't think I can troll you about it that much because I'm probably a bigger nutcase then Beck could ever hope to be. Honestly, I think what makes Glenn and his followers sound so silly is that they try to turn it all into some vast left-wing conspiracy. Personally, I believe there is a conspiracy but it doesn't really have a political affiliation. The whole left-wing/right-wing thing is the trap to keep us fighting each other rather than getting at the elitist bankster scum that is really destroying this country though their control over both sides of the political spectrum. Okay, end rant.

Still, crazy as I sound, somehow even I can't bring forth the feeling in people that they are talking to a complete nutjob like you can. Then, rather than just letting them call you batshit, you feel the need to type a five hundred word rave on why you aren't batshit. Let. It. Go. Otherwise, you just go from just batshit to a batshit, five-star, ten course meal for trolls.

Personally, I think you are an okay guy who I agree with on quite a few issues. However, you have a tendency to get fairly bombastic in your rhetoric and a little melodramatic when others troll you about it. And, in that regard, I have to side with Pro in saying, "Calm down. It's only the internet."

Jack Kirby.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Let it go, Iggy. I tried giving him the same advice years ago. Now, I'm just another left-wing, God/America hating commie with plans of destroying WB's good name.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You gotta know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
He was the coward of the county.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

You know what, Iggy, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other people, here, in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're
good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe
watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick
back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people,
Iggy. But they don't know ... what the queers are doing
to the soil!

You know that Son of Myx kid, the kid that delivers papers
in the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors
say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.

Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl.
Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never
ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy
breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's
the Son of Myx kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are
you looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl."
I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows
the burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you
think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Iggy, do you
think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are
doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer
my oldest boy, G-Man Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into
town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride
called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside
the Mixer at all times." But G-Man Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just
like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody,
Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found
his head over by the snow cone concession.

A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet
in there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to G-Man Jr.
And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our
soil?"

Now, Iggy, if you look at the soil around any large US city,
there's a big underground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa,
for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Iggy.
You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government
says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on,
Iggy. I know it's the queers. They're in it with George Soros and the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to
God.

You know what, Iggy, I like you. You're not like the other
people, here in this trailer park.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I am the Ill Mac...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6