"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Lisa Ann for president!

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Her boobs are too freakish looking...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Seriously, man. She's been a bad, bad, little republican and G-man needs to punish her.

Can I has Condoleezza Rice?

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Her boobs are too freakish looking...

That's so she can scare away the enemy.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Seriously, man. She's been a bad, bad, little republican and G-man needs to punish her.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: That HAS to be your new sig...

+1

YUP.

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
This one stand happened (if at all) when she was 21 years old and single. The cocaine allegations seems to be from about the same time frame. This is news?

Even if you try to argue 'she's a hypocrite," that doesn't work. Most people are 47 are faced with things they did in their twenties they regret. It's part of the process of living and growing.

Originally Posted By: rex
I don't give a shit about palin. She's not a politician, she's a reality show attention whore...

This is the real issue. As I've said before I'd vote for her over Obama. However, it's pretty obvious she's more about fame than actual public service. I doubt she's going to run. It's all about book deals and TV.

Notice how when it's Bill Clinton or Barney Frank, or Ted Kennedy or some other Democrat, liberals are all Geez, it's just his personal life or Geez, it was a long time ago...
But when it's a Republican, particularly one they're as apoplectic about as Palin, they dredge up every last half-baked allegation they can from 30 years ago.

I think Palin realizes she doesn't have a chance in the 2012 race, and that could change in 8 or 12 years, so I don't fault her at all for her book deals, and campaigning for other Republicans, short of running herself.
God knows she and her family have paid a heavy price in personal attacks by liberals and the media, and they are entitled to every dime they get for enduring that white-hot liberal hatred of them.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

The guy who parrots liberal talking points over and over is the guy here accusing Tea party members of being "sheep".

Irony.

Promod, you're currently the most indoctrinated liberal zombies on these boards.
Churning out one robotic programmed liberal response after another, in utter disregard for the facts that clearly disprove your DNC propaganda.

You would have fit right in with the Revolution in Cuba, China or Soviet Russia, gleefully perpetuating the Central Committee's lies, and sending millions to their deaths.

I'm continually amazed at how you can accuse others of ignorance, and then be so ignorant yourself, in the second half of the very same sentence!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\:

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
I demand nudes bitches!!!!!

even crappy cheap.. obviously photoshopped ones.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard