Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Looking back at one of my old posts, I thought this one outlined Pro's formula pretty well.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Your comments, in post after post, are calculated to piss someone off. Not just me, anyone.

You mean when I disagree with your political beliefs? That pisses anyone off? Are you sure? ;\)

That's an admission of your antagonism and intent.

Originally Posted By: Pro

Originally Posted By: WB
Mostly I shrug it off.

No you don't! \:lol\:

Actually, I mostly do shrug it off. I ignore a lot, and only occasionally get into it with the trolls who unrelentingly ride me the hardest and finally catch me on the right day. And that has clearly been your intent for about 2 months now.

If I responded that way to any liberal, I'd be clashing with guys like Chant too. I don't.

You go apeshit-apoplectic...

Apoplectic is the word I use to describe YOU !! \:lol\: \:lol\:

That's an attempted reversal, and basically an admission of all the times I've reduced you to a raving lunatic just by expressing my dissenting conservative opinion, and just watched you go nuts with all the namecalling and Tourette's Syndrome!

...on ANYone who dares to question your beliefs or decide they don't agree.

No, not "anyone", just those who relentlessly bait and antagonize me, until I finally give them a taste of their own medicine.
Lying sacks of shit like you, who slander, put words in my mouth, call me racist (when ironically it is you calling people "nigger" and so forth), pedophile, using any revealed personal information as a weapon to attack me... and then shocked, SHOCKED! on an occasion that they successfully get me angry.
Your tactics are loathesome. Manipulative and deceitful. Just because Rex and others use them too doesn't mean you get a free pass for taking it that low.

Seriously. Go back over your posts and threads. People don't dismiss your rantings because they're calm, polite, and informed. They dismiss them because you're a ranting lunatic two-steps away from taking your rage out on others.

Oh, here we go again. More lies. G-Man and Sammitch and even Knut get on me for taking the bait or being too serious. They don't attack me on my political beliefs.

You can sit there and threaten a complete stranger with death because they don't tow the Tea Party line. That's not just wrong, it's pathetic, David.

I didn't threaten you. I wished that you would say to someone else what you said to me --someone who wouldn't just get angry, but would kick your face in, and give you exactly what you deserve for your malicious antagonism. Because it's obvious this is a practiced antagonism that you exercise on many, many people. Probably your wife and family as well.
I'm opinionated, but I don't go around deliberately trying to make other people miserable, trying to push their buttons, or deliberately lying, slandering or manipulating them, as you constantly do with me.
And yes, it would please me to see you pay a high price for that, having your own trap painfully close on you.

And I'm sure there are many, many people who know you and deal with your defiant in-your-face antics on a regular basis who would love --LOVE!-- to watch on the 6 o'clock news that you pulled your act on the wrong person and got your face kicked in.

Oh! And here we are again. Fantasizing about violence and my death. Careful David. You're crossing a real-world line from "crazy guy on the internet" to "REAL crazy guy, in real life, someone call the cops".

AGAIN:
I never threatened you.
I just wished you would try the slanderous antagonism you pull on me in real life, and reap what you sow. Say the crap you said to me to a real soldier. No threatened violence on my part, just you having your own trap close on you.

Oh and btw, consider how many "buddies" you have, say, here online. Now, think about how many I have.

I don't see any valid claim of superior numbers there. There's a clique of liberals here who mercilessly harass anyone with conservative beliefs, if they dare to voice any firm support for a conservative stance on abortion, the death penalty, gay rights, support for Republican candidates, support for U.S. wars, etc.

Anyone who expresses support for the conservative stance gets harassed mercilessly: Me, G-man, Pariah, Mister JLA (when he was conservative, now that he's not, he's part of the club), Rex. Even Sammitch I've seen frequently take the heat, though he's softened and gotten acceptance over the years.
The only two exceptions here are theDoctor, and BASAMS, who I guess get some free pass as original Nature Boys. Although even they have occasionally had their harassers.

I don't see that I get more harassment than any of the above. You guys seem to pre-select who you will take seriously and who you won't. And even when I post opinions and sources identical to, say, BASAMS or Rex (hotair, theblaze, glennbeck, other conservative sources) --IDENTICAL!-- they don't get harassed and I do.

From the conservative side, G-man expresses his opinion, with sources to back it up better than anyone here, and while he trades jokes and quips with you, you guys still often harass him as mercilessly as you do me.
There is no logic to it beyond arbitrary cliquishness and ideological hatred.
It varies at times to be one, the other, or both.

But as exists on the liberal side, there is also a loose confederation and solidarity among the conservatives on RKMB. I consider G-man and Pariah and Mr JLA friends.
I like Iggy too, and don't really understand why he's gone into overdrive on me (in the Wall Street topic), but I finally fired back in kind.
I've occasionally sent you friendly posts. You can be friendly, and at other times you can be very backstabbing and abusive.

Other liberals I've been friendly with here (often with an initial period of clashing, that later became friendly) are DarkKnight, MagicJay, and others who haven't posted in a while.

Now, think how that might translate to real life. It leaves me with a lot of good friends and a great family, and you? Who knows? But, no, there's very few people in the world that dislike me. Why? Because I'm a reasonable, open-minded person...

\:lol\: \:lol\: Not on RKMB's you're not!
You're pure antagonism, looking for a fight, immune to presented facts, and \:lol\: and your way out of any corner you are painted into, and never, NEVER admit you are wrong.
And generally punish me or G-man or whoever for embarassing you with the facts, circumnavigated by harassing them endlessly with personal insults and slanders.

...with a sense of humor and a broad perspective on life.

How very generously self-congratulating you are.
I see an intolerant jerk with a vindictive streak toward anyone who simply has a different political viewpoint than you do. As I've pointed out quoting you repeatedly.

I don't sit in a corner and demand the world be the way that I want it. I adapt and enjoy life. You should look into it. You might find life isn't quite that miserable anymore.

Assuming facts not in evidence.
And based on your online posts, I'd say you have a vindictive need to belittle others and squeeze them into box categories, in order to rationalize your own worldview, and convince yourself that you're superior to someone else.

I frankly find it hard to believe that you have military in your family

Frankly, I don't care what you believe. As ever, facts and reality prove you wrong. Cry all you want, the truth beats you every time.

That doesn't gel with your constant slanders, deliberate antagonism, and stated opinions about U.S. foreign policy and the military. Again, if you do have military family, I find it hard to believe they are aware of your political and U.S. military views.

G-man described you as "Pro flinging his poo across every forum"

That's pretty accurate.

And you harass, slander and emoticon yourself out of every corner you paint yourself into.
There's no such thing as a conversation with you anymore. It's always a poo-fight.

I'm done with you.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy (to Pro)
I'm done with you.

no offense, but I call shenanigans.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I'm done with you.

No, you're not.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I can't beat him!! I can't!!

\:lol\:

If you can't stand other people's opinions, go away.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy (to Pro)
I'm done with you.

no offense, but I call shenanigans.
 Originally Posted By: rex

I'm done with you.

No, you're not.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

\:lol\: \:lol\:

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You two are too much alike to quit either of you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
HELLLOOOOO ROB'S BOARDS!! Who takes the Political Forum takes the universe! But-bad new everyone.....CAUSE GUESS WHO?!

HA!

Except all you little whiny redneck trolls, crying about all over place, it's really very distracting. Could you all just shut the fuck up a moment because--

I-AM-TALKING!!

Now...question of the hour: Who's got the Political Forum, answer: I do. Next question: WHO'S COMING TO TAKE IT FROM ME?!

COME ON! Look at me! No plans! No backup! No weapons worth a damn! Oh! And something else I don't have: ANYTHING. TO. LOSE.

SO! If you're sitting behind that silly little computer monitor, with all your silly, little, insecurities, and you've got any plans on taking the Political Forum--To that: Just remember one thing!

Remember: Every fucking day I've ever stomped you! And then!

AND THEN!

Do the smart thing.....

Let somebody else try first...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
I'm too much like Dave to quit either of you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User rex's personal obsession
7500+ posts 1 minute 25 seconds ago Logging out

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

And I'm sure there are many, many people who know you and deal with your defiant in-your-face antics on a regular basis who would love --LOVE!-- to watch on the 6 o'clock news that you pulled your act on the wrong person and got your face kicked in.

Oh! And here we are again. Fantasizing about violence and my death. Careful David. You're crossing a real-world line from "crazy guy on the internet" to "REAL crazy guy, in real life, someone call the cops".

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat. But the Tea Party doesn't advocate violence or killing people....just me!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Good old Extremist Right racist hatemongers. They always show their bloodlust in the end... \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You're right David. This thread was a perfect idea.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Prometheus Moderator The 420th Incarnation
15000+ posts 10/14/11 11:06 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: How to troll like Prometheus

He wants to learn how to troll like Prometheus...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I was hoping to pick-up a few pointers. Anyone who can run Dave off the boards (?) deserves to be listened to...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I ran Disco Steve, K. Velo, whomod, FNB, and most recently, britneyspearsatemypalin.

You got a long way to go, kid.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
All true, MasterJLA

However, keep in mind I am singularly responsible for getting G-Man de-modded from this forum. That has to count for something...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
at both of you.

Watching. Learning. Finding a target. ;\)

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
All true, MasterJLA

However, keep in mind I am singularly responsible for getting G-Man de-modded from this forum. That has to count for something...

Yeah...but...

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
All true, MasterJLA

Yeah...but...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm done with you.

7500+ posts 3 minutes 15 seconds ago Viewing a private message

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I just sent David a PM:

Quote:
Come home, darling. I miss the sex.

I hope he gets it. \:\(

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
7500+ posts 3 minutes 23 seconds ago Viewing a private message

Wish fulfilled!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm done with you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User mighty weilder of the Penis of Truth
7500+ posts 1 minute 10 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: How to troll like Prometheus

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm done with you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
HELLLOOOOO ROB'S BOARDS!! Who takes the Political Forum takes the universe! But-bad new everyone.....CAUSE GUESS WHO?!

HA!

Except all you little whiny redneck trolls, crying about all over place, it's really very distracting. Could you all just shut the fuck up a moment because--

I-AM-TALKING!!

Now...question of the hour: Who's got the Political Forum, answer: I do. Next question: WHO'S COMING TO TAKE IT FROM ME?!

COME ON! Look at me! No plans! No backup! No weapons worth a damn! Oh! And something else I don't have: ANYTHING. TO. LOSE.

SO! If you're sitting behind that silly little computer monitor, with all your silly, little, insecurities, and you've got any plans on taking the Political Forum--To that: Just remember one thing!

Remember: Every fucking day I've ever stomped you! And then!

AND THEN!

Do the smart thing.....

Let somebody else try first...

This was a fun post.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
So was this...

Would that you would express this opinion to a Navy SEAL, and he would rip out your beating heart and shove it down your throat. But the Tea Party doesn't advocate violence or killing people....just me!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Good old Extremist Right racist hatemongers. They always show their bloodlust in the end... \:lol\:

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
All true, MasterJLA

really? how'd that happen?

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
We played a game of BATTLESHIP in the Super-Secret-Mod Forum. I got his Destroyer in the opening volley.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Seriously, his clear hard-Right bias pissed so many people off for so long that when he started making lewd and crude comments about my wife, we took our battle to a higher-plane (the actual "Mod Forum"). Rob got tired of everyone complaining, and agreed to de-mod G-Man. That's the honest version. The better version is where you envision it like an Asgardian battle, I have flowing locks of blonde awesome hair, a mallet made of weed, forged by Gob himself, and G-Loki is played by the Late Andy Rooney...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
So you de-modded g-man and then became him?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I envisioned it more like the deleted scene from Caligula.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

Tell me more.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Brian J, the Pussy
I'm a pussy!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

Tell me more.

You haven't seen that yet? The big orgy scene? There was even a midget being fellated by two girls.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Glacier agrees!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Seriously, his clear hard-Right bias pissed so many people off for so long that when he started making lewd and crude comments about my wife, we took our battle to a higher-plane (the actual "Mod Forum"). Rob got tired of everyone complaining, and agreed to de-mod G-Man.

That's an...interesting...version of what happened.

I'm sure you've got a copy of the posts (with links and stuff) to prove that, as opposed to posts where I said I was tired of being mod and asked Rob to appoint someone else.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard