Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/16/justice/dc-white-house-bullet/index.html

You know they'd be yelling "manifestation of white racism against Obama" if the shooter were white and not hispanic.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I didn't think they would let you get online from your cell.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
ABC News reported that the shooter may have been with the "Occupy D.C." protesters.

Using the conspiracy "logic" that tried to tied the Giffords shooter to Palin and the Tea Party, that makes the Occupy movement guilty of attempted presidential assassination. ;\)

Shannon messer-upper
25+ posts
Shannon messer-upper
25+ posts
i mwhit etras han di mi ntrouble

"and maybe you should pay more attention to your typeing and tags so your posts dont look so retarded than trying to win a loosing battle."

kiss my
B
U
T
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
s howu syou rboobs.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez sounds about as much of an Idahoan as these Suadi Academy Jihadist are Virginians.

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
His neighbor is also a native of Idaho, named Yamazaki Sanada.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
and his drinking buddy's name is Zhuan Xia Sy. also a native of Idaho.

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Ida is such a ho.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez sounds about as much of an Idahoan as these Suadi Academy Jihadist are Virginians.

It actually sounds like a Nicaraguan communist Sandinista.

But since he's with the Occupy Wall Street movement, he probably just follows whatever his puppetmasters tell him (ACORN, SEIU, CodePink, MoveOn, William Ayers), and doesn't know his own ass from a hole in the ground.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
LIBERALSPIRACY!!

\:lol\:

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
I heard a sound bite from one of the occupiers that wanted a moment of silence for this clown! Sighting it indicated how messed up our government is!

I dont care for Barry either but dont want him killed!

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Killing Obama is exactly what Obamaa's puppeteers want.

Then they could declare open war on "right wing hate speech" and re-consolidate their power, shutting down all dissenting media and thought, in the name of national emergency.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Obama is a disposable pawn, the loss of which would give them an alternate means to consolidate power.

It's no secret that Soros and others are dissappointed with Obama's ineffectiveness and are shopping for other leaders (political pawns) to support.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Soros

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Link Copied to Clipboard