Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
....I can pretend to Ignore Prometheus, but at the same time, I can read everything he says and respond to every thread he makes! Oh!! And I can take shots at his wife (by name) from behind the safety of my keyboard and anonymity. I'm a complete pussy like Rex!

-Signed,

G-Man a.k.a. Brian Jonopolous a.k.a. G-Pussy, the Coward of Rob's Board

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
When you call someone a pussy what do you think you are calling them?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
....I can pretend to Ignore Prometheus, but at the same time, I can read everything he says and respond to every thread he makes! Oh!! And I can take shots at his wife (by name) from behind the safety of my keyboard and anonymity. I'm a complete pussy like Rex!

-Signed,

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

-Signed,

Just pointing out, Pro:

1) You put Rex on ignore, and may still have him and possibly others on ignore

2) You relentlessly attack G-man's wife and daughters on these boards, either piggybacking on topics JLA started and/or initiating your own attacks.
And closely related...

3) While you attack G-man and others' wives and family members, you defensively have a raging hissy-fit, if anyone else so much as mentions your wife in the most playful way. And in Rex's case, you vindictively/childishly started topics on every forum to lash back at him when he suggested your wife was dumping you. Now THAT is what I call a pussy: a guy who loves to dish it out and then cries like a baby when he's given the slightest taste of his own medicine.

4) More broadly in these discussions across multiple topics and forums, you consistently rely on lies and personal slander, while the rest of us source facts to suport what we assert (and yes, while I source Fox News, I also quote the New York Times, Politico, Washington Post, CNN, Associated Press, PBS News Hour and other sources.)
5) And even though you slander Fox News as completely unreliable, they are as valid a source as any other, and not just "right wing extremïst."
And even as you slander the extremism of Fox, you constantly source far, FAR more partisan and extremist sites such as MSNBC and other far-left sites, and even communist blogs!

Although I guess I could have more briefly just described you here as a liberal clown. And a particularly vindictive, angry and childish clown at that.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

-Signed,

Just pointing out, Pro:

1) You put Rex on ignore, and may still have him and possibly others on ignore

Yep, just Rex. And when I did, I didn't take time to make multiple posts and threads designed to passive-aggressively attack him. I IGNORED him. That's what it's there for.

G-Pussy doesn't seem to understand that. All he uses Ignore for is to pretend he can't see what you're saying. That way he's not responsible for having to defend any of his points against me, but can still create attacks against me. He's "G-Ignore"-ing me. He's a hypocritical coward. Just like you.

Quote:
2) You relentlessly attack G-man's wife and daughters on these boards, either piggybacking on topics JLA started and/or initiating your own attacks.

Liar. I've never attacked him personally on any level. No matter how many times you pretend it happened, doesn't make it true Dave.

Quote:
3) While you attack G-man and others' wives and family members

Liar. Prove it.

Quote:
you defensively have a raging hissy-fit, if anyone else so much as mentions your wife in the most playful way. And in Rex's case, you vindictively/childishly started topics on every forum to lash back at him when he suggested your wife was dumping you. Now THAT is what I call a pussy: a guy who loves to dish it out and then cries like a baby when he's given the slightest taste of his own medicine.

So, then, it's true? You DO support attacking family members and loved ones when you get intellectually stomped? You think using my wife as a source of attack or using a picture of my dead father (that someone had to take the time to track and stalk me personally to get that info, BTW) to taunt me is fair and just? Okay. I'm glad you finally admitted that. However, I've lost a great deal of respect for you over it. You might be crazy politically. But, I at least thought you has a shred of honor in you. Obviously not. I don't think it's right to make personal attacks against someone you disagree with ideologically. Only pussies (like yourself now?) take that route. Poor little butthurt children that throw a tantrum everytime someone proves them wrong. Just like you. \:\)

Quote:
4) More broadly in these discussions across multiple topics and forums, you consistently rely on lies and personal slander

Liar. Prove it.

Quote:
while the rest of us source facts to suport what we assert (and yes, while I source Fox News, I also quote the New York Times, Politico, Washington Post, CNN, Associated Press, PBS News Hour and other sources.)

\:lol\: Oh David. You only ever quote any biased source to agree with your fiction. Nothing more, nothing less. Fact.

Quote:
5) And even though you slander Fox News as completely unreliable, they are as valid a source as any other, and not just "right wing extremïst."

Incorrect. They are a propaganda channel designed by Rupert Murdoch and run with the Koch Brothers agenda. They are the single MOST biased "news" channel the world has ever seen. And that's not my opinion. That's the WORLD'S opinion. And just because a minority of hatemongers follow their every assertion or lie as a Biblical directive does not make them "fair" or "valid". It in fact makes them no better than MSNBC. Or NPR, as it's becoming. THAT is a fact. And the single one you get so enraged over. I don't know why. It's almost like you've been trained to frantically protect all the corporate millionaires that run this country...

Quote:
And even as you slander the extremism of Fox, you constantly source far, FAR more partisan and extremist sites such as MSNBC and other far-left sites, and even communist blogs!

No I don't.

Quote:
Although I guess I could have more briefly just described you here as a liberal clown. And a particularly vindictive, angry and childish clown at that.

Says the guy that threatens my life every other month? Says the guy that has so much racial hate in his heart he will do anything to protect a known child murderer? Says the guy that constantly runs to G-Pussy's defense, since he doesn't have the balls to stand up for himself and fight his own battles? Says the guy NO ONE on these boards has ever enjoyed conversing with? Says the guy who will slander, lie, and viciously threaten anyone that can prove his fantasies false? Says the guy who goes into a frothing rage everytime he doesn't get his way? Says the guy who only supports "the troops" as long as they vote Republican? The guy who approves violence against Americans exercising their Constitutional Rights to protest?

Yeah. Right.

I'M the "clown". Sure.

You're either G's alt-id (which fits) or you're a fucking redneck nutburger. There really isn't any room left for you to maneuver, Wonder Traitor.

But, at this point, I don't see where you're worth my time any longer. Since you seem to be locked into crazy, I'll just treat you like the hypocritical lunatic you are...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I never attacked G-man's wife and daughters.

I just feel bad for them, since G-ignore cares more about Ronald Reagan than his own family...how is that attacking them?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pro

Originally Posted By: WB

Liar. I've never attacked him personally on any level. No matter how many times you pretend it happened, doesn't make it true Dave.

Here you go, dumbass...

Liar. Prove it.

You're the liar, and I just proved it.

Topic attacking G-man and his daughters, begun by you incidentally, not Mr JLA.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pro wasn't calling the G-Man's daughters sluts, he asked the G-Man if he thought it was OK to call his daughters sluts.

It was all over that fat pill popping right wing asshole Rush Limbaugh's analogy that the government providing birth control was akin to prostitution.

Pro may be a dishonest coward, and a hypocrite but he did not directly call the G-Man's daughters sluts.

I will though, but only because they are women. They all trade pussy.

It should be on the NASAQ.

Fucking whores, the lot of em.

But I'm not bitter.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

Pro may be a dishonest coward, and a hypocrite but he did not directly call the G-Man's daughters sluts.

For the record I'm not angry at Pro for these character flaws, but it does open him up to ridicule.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Traitor

Here you go, dumbass...

Liar. Prove it.

You're the liar, and I just proved it.

Topic attacking G-man and his daughters, begun by you incidentally, not Mr JLA.

Nope. Wrong again, trailer trash. Like Jake pointed out, I did not (and WOULD NOT) attack G-Man's family. Unlike him, I still understand common decency. Rex doesn't. And you'll also remember (which of course you won't) that G-Pussy was too much of a coward then to approach the fact that Cokehead Limbaugh was outright calling his daughters....all daughters....sluts. Not that you care, of course. The Right speaks, you bow your head in reverence. Like a good little hate-sheep.

But, hey, this isn't new information for you, is it Dave? This has already been discussed the LAST time you tried to pull this lying tactic of yours. Are we sure YOU'RE not G-Pussy's alt? \:lol\:

You're an idiot. You were born ignorant and you'll die the same. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Pro may be a dishonest

I never lie. So, no you can't honestly say I'm dishonest. You can dishonestly say I'm dishonest. But, only because you are the dishonest one.

Quote:
coward

How so? I'll be happy to kick your ass any day of the week. Bring it, Jersey! \:lol\:

Quote:
and a hypocrite

Nope. Unlike you, I live what I preach. Can you say the same?

Quote:
but he did not directly call the G-Man's daughters sluts.

And I never would. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
It's pathetic that G-man would choose Rush Limbaugh over his own daughters...

Pathetic, but not surprising. He sold his soul a loooong time ago. And pure childish ego would never allow him to admit an error in his logic. He's as bad as Traitor David. Which is why my current theory is that they are the same person...
So, you think it's okay for Rush to call his daughters "sluts"?

Originally Posted By: Traitor Dave, the Wonder Racist
YES!!!!! RUSH IS RIGHT AND RIGHT IS RIGHT!!!!!!!

"Roger."
According to G-Man (here: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1178697#Post1178697), it's totally okay to call his daughters (and wife?) slut-whores. That's called "Free Speech" and he supports that. I'm sure his family would agree....

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pro may be a dishonest

I never lie. So, no you can't honestly say I'm dishonest. You can dishonestly say I'm dishonest. But, only because you are the dishonest one.

You are dishonest. I believe you constantly lie about your real feelings and agenda.

Then you are as much of a spin master as any on these boards.

coward

How so? I'll be happy to kick your ass any day of the week. Bring it, Jersey! \:lol\:

You may be able to spam, repost, and leave a few smilies behind but you do not debate.

You say it's because you made your post therefore everybody should consider it the end all be all. That's not the truth. You are afraid of a real debate without name calling, and spamming.

So that is why I say that you are a dishonest coward.

and a hypocrite

Nope. Unlike you, I live what I preach. Can you say the same?

You do not practice what you preach, you use the same tactics as those you hate. Just because you call something by a diffrent name doesn't mean it's not the same thing.

I never came here to preach anything but have have fun.

And I never would. Fact.

Nope. You'll find a way to say it without saying it. Then you'll spam a semantics argument when your intent was obvious.

However it's a message board so nobody could ever really prove it so you get to hide behind your keyboard a dishonest coward, and hypocrite.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

For the record I'm not angry at Pro for these character flaws, but it does open him up to ridicule.

Ah.

So under the guise of indirectness, Pro called G-man's daughters sluts.
That's so much different than actually calling them sluts.

If any of us did the same kind of "indirect" attack on his wife, he'd attack any of us in 20 new topics across 5 forum sections here.

Because Pro is, as we've established, the ultimate pussy weasel, who loves to dish it out, but cries ( ) like a little girl when subjected to even a tiny fraction of his own tactics.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And I never would. Fact.

Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg 53

Nope. You'll find a way to say it without saying it. Then you'll spam a semantics argument when your intent was obvious.

However it's a message board so nobody could ever really prove it so you get to hide behind your keyboard a dishonest coward, and hypocrite.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You are dishonest. I believe you constantly lie about your real feelings and agenda.

And yet, your beliefs are not facts, are they? You "believe" this because we've had friction in the past. You "believe" it because it suits your needs concerning me. Nothing more, nothing less.

I never lie. Lying is for the weak.

Quote:
Then you are as much of a spin master as any on these boards.

I don't see that at all. How do I "spin" anything? What is my motivation? My agenda? My overall goal? Where do my posts spin TO? Who am I trying to convince of what?

You may be able to spam, repost, and leave a few smilies behind but you do not debate.

That's...somewhat fair some of the times. But, only when I'm either purposefully trolling trying to get a rise out of Dave or just (honestly) too stoned at that moment. \:lol\: That's the truth.

But, I mean, if you want to talk about someone who dodges a debate? You Sir Jake need to look in a mirror. Our entire confrontational era began when you were too overcome with butthurt-feelings to debate me about Steve Jobs. So, really.

Quote:
You say it's because you made your post therefore everybody should consider it the end all be all.

No. What I said is when I make a post concerning my point, that is the "end all and be all" of MY take on the subject at hand. My reposting it is usually to "answer" someone with what I've already posted. And that's due to the cowards who won't address what I ask or the points I make. I refuse to acknowledge their tunnel-vision opinions on the subject if they won't at least respond or acknowledge mine.

(Also, it needles the SuperRightwing Fiends. Like you. )

Quote:
So that is why I say that you are a dishonest coward.

And that is why you're wrong. Glad you could benefit from interaction with me.

You do not practice what you preach, you use the same tactics as those you hate. Just because you call something by a diffrent name doesn't mean it's not the same thing.

That means nothing, as you're not saying anything. Speak specifically and directly. I can't read your mind. What ghosts are you seeing with me? How do I not practice what I preach? Seriously.

Quote:
I never came here to preach anything but have have fun.

And? Naturally. Didn't we all? But if you're going to sit on high and judge me with all of these labels, I'll need some facts. Of my errors. Proof that you do practice what you preach in life, and therefore are worthy of judging me. Not just "duuuuuuuuuude you suck". Otherwise, we're wasting each others time.

And I never would. Fact.

What the fuck are you talking? Seriously man. If you're going to sit there and act like you know what my "intentions" are (when I've never been anything but fucking honest) then you had better be able to back some shit up. I fucking dare you to find where I've ever attacked anyone here via their spouses or children. Come on, bitch. If you're going to talk out of your ass like you have a pair, back it up. Otherwise, you're full of ignorant shit. But, then, who would be surprised at that?

Quote:

And you get to from behind yours. Never actually strong or smart enough to add anything of worth here. Just "OHS NOES PRO IZ MEEEANNN!! AND HE'S ALWAYS MAKING ME FEEL STUPID!! SO HE MUST BE LYING AND I HATE HIM!!! "

\:lol\: \:lol\: Poor Jake.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PRO PROVED ME WRONG AGAIN WITH FAAACTS!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY??????

\:lol\: \:lol\: I own you, trailertrash. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
It's pathetic that G-man would choose Rush Limbaugh over his own daughters...

Pathetic, but not surprising. He sold his soul a loooong time ago. And pure childish ego would never allow him to admit an error in his logic. He's as bad as Traitor David. Which is why my current theory is that they are the same person...
So, you think it's okay for Rush to call his daughters "sluts"?

Originally Posted By: Traitor Dave, the Wonder Racist
YES!!!!! RUSH IS RIGHT AND RIGHT IS RIGHT!!!!!!!

"Roger."
According to G-Man (here: http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1178697#Post1178697), it's totally okay to call his daughters (and wife?) slut-whores. That's called "Free Speech" and he supports that. I'm sure his family would agree....

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Nope. Wrong again, trailer trash. Like Jake pointed out, I did not (and WOULD NOT) attack G-Man's family. Unlike him, I still understand common decency. Rex doesn't. And you'll also remember (which of course you won't) that G-Pussy was too much of a coward then to approach the fact that Cokehead Limbaugh was outright calling his daughters....all daughters....sluts. Not that you care, of course. The Right speaks, you bow your head in reverence. Like a good little hate-sheep.

But, hey, this isn't new information for you, is it Dave? This has already been discussed the LAST time you tried to pull this lying tactic of yours. Are we sure YOU'RE not G-Pussy's alt? \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Ah.

So under the guise of indirectness, Pro called G-man's daughters sluts.
That's so much different than actually calling them sluts.

If any of us did the same kind of "indirect" attack on his wife, he'd attack any of us in 20 new topics across 5 forum sections here.

Because Pro is, as we've established, the ultimate pussy weasel, who loves to dish it out, but cries ( ) like a little girl when subjected to even a tiny fraction of his own tactics.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And I never would. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
See Jake? David has a hard time with big words. So, I have to repost it for him. Poor thing.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I never attacked G-man's wife and daughters.

I just feel bad for them, since G-ignore cares more about Ronald Reagan than his own family...how is that attacking them?

Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jake
Well, obviously you really meant to because that's what I believe and therefore I've decided it's true. YOU SUCK!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
For the record, I am not one of the spinmasters in the board. I'm more of a spin amateur who's only a few katas away from becoming a brown belt in spinning.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I like your work.

Two turn tables and a microphone. We'll call you "DJ KaRATE", because it's ironic...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I'm posting the phrase "DJ KaRATE" again so that you know the lower-case 'a' in there was on purpose. Your stage character is French...

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Does that mean I spin in vinyls in reverse?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Because you know, the french always retreats and retreating is kind of reverse of...I really gotta work on this joke before I use it again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Poor Pro, still hiding behind insults and a wall of personal slander... because he has no facts on his side.

You keep on deluding yourself that you "own" anything.
Other than your unrequited impotent rage.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And I never would. Fact.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

It means you're the best around.Noone's ever gonna keep you down.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
See Jake? David has a hard time with big words. So, I have to repost it for him. Poor thing.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

\:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: allan1
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy

It means you're the best around.Noone's ever gonna keep you down.

Ohhhhh damn you. I'll be singing that all day now...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And I never would. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Pussy
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! WHY ARE THEY USING BIG WORDS?! WHHHYYYYYY??!!!! SOOOOORRROOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

\:lol\: Poor old Traitor Dave. Ignorant forever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard