Next Thread
Print Thread
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Quote:
You know why people don't like Liberals? Because they lose. If Liberals are so fucking smart how come they lose so goddamn always? And with a straight face, the Conservatives are going to tell us that America is the greatest country in the world? That we're so star-spangled awesome that we're the only ones in the world who have freedom? Canada has freedom! Japan has freedom! The UK! France! Italy! Germany! Spain! Australia! BELGIUM has freedom! 207 sovereign states in the world. 180 of them have freedom.

There is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we are the greatest country in the world. We're 7th in Literacy, 27th in Math, 22nd in Science, 49th in Life Expectancy, 178th in Infant Mortality, 3rd in Median Household Income, 4th in Labor Force, & 4th in Exports. We lead the world in only 3 categories: Number of incarcerated citizens per capita. Number of adults who believe angels are real. And defense spending....where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined--25 of whom are allies! So, when you say "America's the Greatest Country in the World"...I don't know what the FUCK you're talking about!

\:lol\: \:lol\:

I think we can ALL get behind that one. It's broken. We can fix it. ALL of us, Reps, Dems, & Indies. We can fix America if we just try to come together and work like brothers rather than enemies.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
They disabled embedding, but if you want to check out the first episode in its entirety... http://youtu.be/1U4ZhFDFYvE

The rant is in the first ten minutes of the show.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
LOL! It's not a real news program! It's an HBO produced television series about a news show!

What next, the weather from the Muppets?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate WonderBurg
DEERRRRRR!!!!!!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Pro, you are always the first in political discussions, calling people morons and such.

Are you willing to put all that aside to "come together and work like brothers rather than enemies."?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I genuinely wonder how someone like Wonder Jake has enough mental power to walk around. I assume you didn't read the thread title? Just saw my name and came running?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I guess not.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: WonderBurg53
Pro, you are always the first in political discussions, calling people morons and such.

Are you willing to put all that aside to "come together and work like brothers rather than enemies."?

Jakeknot, you're always the first to come running into a thread knowing fuck all about the conversation, subject, or people's ideological positions and such.

Are you willing to put all that aside to "read a book" and "get a clue"?

I don't waste my time with infants like you, "Jake". I'd rather discuss real things with real people. But, you go ahead. I'm sure you can try and find some way to warp anything I say to fit your needs. Just like the weak always do. BTW, what's it like when I embarrass you no matter what ID you come at me with? Must be frustrating realizing how obviously outclassed you are in all aspects, huh? Kind of explains your constant bleeding all over the boards.

Poor Jake...he used to be someone. Now, he's Rex. Wondy. And let's face it, probably G-Pussy as well. Kind of fits his profile...

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: WonderBurg53

Jakeknot, you're always the first to come running into a thread knowing fuck all about the conversation, subject, or people's ideological positions and such.

Are you willing to put all that aside to "read a book" and "get a clue"?

I don't waste my time with infants like you, "Jake". I'd rather discuss real things with real people. But, you go ahead. I'm sure you can try and find some way to warp anything I say to fit your needs. Just like the weak always do. BTW, what's it like when I embarrass you no matter what ID you come at me with? Must be frustrating realizing how obviously outclassed you are in all aspects, huh? Kind of explains your constant bleeding all over the boards.

Poor Jake...he used to be someone. Now, he's Rex. Wondy. And let's face it, probably G-Pussy as well. Kind of fits his profile...

So you wouldn't/couldn't work with those of opposing political viewpoints without calling them "infants", "Morons", "pussies" and so on.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
No, I didn't say that at all. You choose to believe what you want like you do everything.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You didn't NOT say it either.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

And you expect me to take you seriously? I also did NOT say I could fly. Doesn't mean I can.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

And you expect me to take you seriously? I also did NOT say I could fly. Doesn't mean I can.

But you did refer to me as an "infant", "not real people", and "weak"

So yes, I assumed the answer was that, no, you wouldn't/couldn't

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I made that post in response to your initial attack post. So, believe what you like. If you don't like it, then this thread doesn't concern you. I'll talk to those it does.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I don't want to believe what I like. I want you to explain yourself honestly, without name calling, and without childish troll tactics.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
And what makes you think that I have to "explain myself" to you or anyone else? I mean, seriously, who the fuck do you think you are? You come running and gunning into threads to attack me with some bleeding-pussy chip on your shoulder for some past sins you seem to be holding onto, and then expect me to fall into line and explain myself to your satisfaction whenever you please? Fuck you. I don't have to explain a goddamn thing to you, "Jake". THAT'S why I said I don't deal with infants like you. You have nothing to add to this thread except to try and find some (desperate) way to attack my every point. That's willfully childish and willfully ignorant. So, I call it like I see it. And I see you as unworthy of my serious attention or debate. Grow up and try again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Ok, what I meant by "explain yourself" was to communicate your intentions clearly when you post.

It's part of a discussion. You need to have a meeting of the minds even if you disagree with a person.

If you do not want a discussion, how are you working towards turning enemies into those you work with toward brotherhood?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Why is asking you to elaborate in a discussion such an insult to you?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Ok, what I meant by "explain yourself" was to communicate your intentions clearly when you post.

I do.

Quote:
It's part of a discussion. You need to have a meeting of the minds even if you disagree with a person.

When a person is genuinely interested in a discussion, I do.

Quote:
If you do not want a discussion, how are you working towards turning enemies into those you work with toward brotherhood?

It's not my responsibility to enlighten people who disagree with me. I've always been open to those with open minds. Those with predetermined bias are irrelevant to said discussion.

And then there's guys like you, who aren't interested in a discussion at all.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Because you are not interested in an elaboration or a discussion. You are interested in trying to settle some imagined grudge or slight. It never changes with you.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's not always about enlightening the other person.

Sometimes the other person doesn't want, need, or agree with your views.

Sometimes it's about reaching an understanding excepting each others differences and moving on.

We can "come together and work like brothers" even though we disagree.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Because you are not interested in an elaboration or a discussion. You are interested in trying to settle some imagined grudge or slight. It never changes with you.

This is you having predetermined bias.

So is that it? Is "working together as brothers." no longer a viable option?

If so how will it be any different from everybody else with a conflicting viewpoint?

hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
it's okay. best part was the start with the college cunt. anyway you 2 need to fuck and shut the fuck up

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
LOL! It's not a real news program! It's an HBO produced television series about a news show!

What next, the weather from the Muppets?

\:lol\:
Beeker on stocks.
Animal on sports.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Quote:
You know why people don't like Liberals? Because they lose. If Liberals are so fucking smart how come they lose so goddamn always? And with a straight face, the Conservatives are going to tell us that America is the greatest country in the world? That we're so star-spangled awesome that we're the only ones in the world who have freedom? Canada has freedom! Japan has freedom! The UK! France! Italy! Germany! Spain! Australia! BELGIUM has freedom! 207 sovereign states in the world. 180 of them have freedom.

There is absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we are the greatest country in the world. We're 7th in Literacy, 27th in Math, 22nd in Science, 49th in Life Expectancy, 178th in Infant Mortality, 3rd in Median Household Income, 4th in Labor Force, & 4th in Exports. We lead the world in only 3 categories: Number of incarcerated citizens per capita. Number of adults who believe angels are real. And defense spending....where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined--25 of whom are allies! So, when you say "America's the Greatest Country in the World"...I don't know what the FUCK you're talking about!

\:lol\: \:lol\:

I think we can ALL get behind that one. It's broken. We can fix it. ALL of us, Reps, Dems, & Indies. We can fix America if we just try to come together and work like brothers rather than enemies.

It's a source of constant amusement that Pro regularly says --and accepts as gospel-- the most treasonous things, and then voices indignant rage when rightly identified as a traitor. Quoting his own self-incriminating words.

And then Pro goes all...
 Originally Posted By: Pro

...and..

And then tries to project that it is others who criticize him who are in a state of hyperventilation and panic, and not himself. He slanderously alleges this about others, to hide his own broken-ness and panic.

Yes. Entertaining indeed.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Prometheus vs. Prometheus:

We can fix America if we just try to come together and work like brothers rather than enemies.

EVIL RACIST INBRED REDNECK MORON REPUBLICANS!!

Why don't Republicans trust me or respect my calls to work together? YOU STUPID RACIST PARTISAN REDNECKS!

hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard