Print Thread
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Scott Adam's Blog: The Week I Became a Target

• This weekend I got “shadowbanned” on Twitter. It lasted until my followers noticed and protested. Shadowbanning prevents my followers from seeing my tweets and replies, but in a way that is not obvious until you do some digging.

Why did I get shadowbanned?

Beats me.

But it was probably because I asked people to tweet me examples of Clinton supporters being violent against peaceful Trump supporters in public. I got a lot of them. It was chilling.

Late last week my Twitter feed was invaded by an army of Clinton trolls (it’s a real thing) leaving sarcastic insults and not much else on my feed. There was an obvious similarity to them, meaning it was organized.

At around the same time, a bottom-feeder at Slate wrote a hit piece on me that had nothing to do with anything. Except obviously it was politically motivated. It was so lame that I retweeted it myself. The timing of the hit piece might be a coincidence, but I stopped believing in coincidences this year.

All things considered, I had a great week. I didn’t realize I was having enough impact to get on the Clinton enemies list. I don’t think I’m supposed to be happy about any of this, but that’s not how I’m wired.

Mmm, critics. Delicious :-)

P.S. The one and only speaking gig I had on my calendar for the coming year cancelled yesterday because they decided to “go in a different direction.” I estimate my opportunity cost from speaking events alone to be around $1 million. That’s based on how the rate of offers went from several per month (for decades) to zero this year. Blogging about Trump is expensive.

But it is also a system, not a goal. I wrote a book about that.

Update: Then they started leaving fake book reviews on Amazon to go after my book sales.

Poor Guy. Never realized he was so based. I'm sure MEM is happy he's losing money for the grave sin of speaking his mind, of course.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
God forbid both sides in a political election should have equal ability to support their candidate, without being harassed and intimidated into silence.

Democrats have more in common these days with Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin and Hitler in their tactics, than they do with Washington, Jefferson, Adams and Lincoln. They seem oblivious to how un-American their tactics are.
But then again, I don't think they care, just as long as their side wins. When you hate America and want to bring about a Marxist revolution, constantly attacking the inherent racism and social unfairness of the American system, violating Constitution freedoms is just par for the course.

Scott Adams is in fine company with Frank Vandersloot, Tea Party Patriots, Catherine Englebrecht, and the owner of Gibson Guitars. All expressed support for Romney in 2012, and were similarly harassed in their businesses by liberals, and then harassed and audited by the IRS, and targeted for raids by the FBI, ATF, OSHA, EPA and other federal agencies.

Weaponizing government agencies against your political opposition, the Democrat way. And that goes back to the White House days of Bill and Hillary Clinton over 20 years ago. Guys like Limbaugh and O'Reilly were audited by the IRS every year Bill Clinton was president. Just coincidence, I'm sure!

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

Link Copied to Clipboard