Next Thread
Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Spicer left because of the Mooch. The Mooch forced out Reince. Kelly forces out the Mooch.

Yes, clearly this turd bowl of chaos is making America great again!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah, pretty hard to spin this as anything but a clusterfuck.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Yeah, pretty hard to spin this as anything but a clusterfuck.

Agreed. Still, maybe the waters will calm with Kelly in charge. I may not be a fan of this president, but it doesn't mean that I want to see the office take this kind of damage.

I do, however, think it is interesting that the opening months of the Trump administration looks like a whirlwind version of Carter's. Dickerson did a good job of drawing those comparisons--while acknowledging the very clear differences too--between now and Carter's big shake up in 1979 on his Whistlestop podcast.

In fact, G, I think you might like the it. It is pretty solid.

http://www.slate.com/articles/podcasts/whistlestop.html

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Iggy
I may not be a fan of this president...

With all due respect, what the fuck are you a fan of?
Hillary Clinton?

For all his unforced errors, for all the DNC Newspeak media attempting to destroy Trump with every half-baked rumor they can invoke, Trump is doing this country infinitely more good than Hillary Clinton would.
You allege to be a Republican, but I've never heard you voice support for any Republican who was in office or had a prayer of winning. But the reality is there are only two potential winners, so who do you really support?
And any other candidate got 1% or less of the vote.

For only being 6 months in, Trump has accomplished a remarkable amount. And it doesn't appear that either Trump or the Republican party are giving up on Obamacare reform/replace, or on Tax reform. It took 15 months before Obama and the Dems could (using every deceit and change of the rules available to them) ram through Obamacare despite 53% of the nation opposing it in every poll.
Trump is 6 months in, and it isn't anywhere near over yet. It seems to me Trump is advocating as his signature legislation two things that are very popular with the American people and that would visibly benefit the nation. It may take a while, but I'm confident that despite incredible opposition against him, Trump will overcome it and pass his agenda.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You allege to be a Republican, but I've never heard you voice support for any Republican who was in office or had a prayer of winning...

Iggy's said he was a republican?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You remember when he used to post Pat Buchanan columns, or agree with ones I posted? Or his praise for Ron Paul while damning every other Republican?

I can't remember if that lasted up through 2012.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I sort of remember those things but that's not the same thing as saying one is a republican.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
I sort of remember those things but that's not the same thing as saying one is a republican.

If an elected Romney turns out to be "lib'rul" MA Romney... topic:

Originally Posted By: iggy
I also posted one about allegations that McCain was a traitor who sold out his country. And I seriously doubt you think I believe McCain was aa traitor who got other Americans killed. But I raised it for discussion. I've done that on many subjects I disagree with, or at least am skeptical about.

You mostly questioned in the McCain one and ended it by mentioning you'd never heard something as beyond the pale as the allegation. There is a big difference between that and saying the other thing is incoherent, rusty knife driving piece that makes you think about Obama's other allegiances and how Democrats would vote for him despite flaming 666s on his forehead. Please don't try to play like those are equal comparisons.

Originally Posted By: WB
Empty insults, not facts. I've repeatedly posted a gallup poll of Tea Party members that shows they are virtually the same demographically as the rest of the U.S. in their representation of racial groups, in breakdown across various income levels, and in proportionate spectrum of political and social beliefs.
NOT dumb rednecks.
NOT ignorant racists.
NOT an all-white-only club.
NOT rich blueblooded children of privelege who only care about themselves and hate all poor and brown people.
NONE of your repeated vicious stereotypes.

The same as the rest of America. Virtually exactly the same, across every category.
And it again draws a spotlight to what lying motive you would have to slander them, against the clear facts.

Old stats. How about something that hasn't been on the shelf for over two years. How about stats on how most view them unfavorably? How about recent ones that show one out of every two tea partiers you meet will be an evangelical? How about newer polls and studies showing the Tea Party shifting to being older, more male, and more white? Your case starts to fall apart when you look at where the tea party is trending.

I've never heard the term "SocioCon" whatever the hell that means.
And I doubt many, if any, Tea Partiers have heard the term you label them under either. Every Tea party person I've spoken to has only raised federal debt and tax issues. None have ever mentioned abortion or gay rights or whatever with me.
However... I consisently hear rabid liberal Promod-type slanderers try to ALLEGE that these issues are of equal importance to Tea Party members. Tea Party members are largely conservative. Some conservatives are more concerned about social issues (gay rights, abortion, stem cell research). There is inevitably some crossover. SOME social-issue advocates will inevitably be Tea Party activists too. But that is not the same as the entire movement being enslaved to an abortion agenda or litmus-test.

Sociocon or SoCon is short-hand for social conservative, duh. You find that type of stuff outside of the SoCon fold. As for the Tea Party, the group is trending whiter and evangelical. Fact. Just the other week there were several "God and Country" Tea Party celebrations across the country. Many are openly accepting the rebranding as "Teavangelicals". Tea Party groups across that nation held "God and Country" celebrations just a week or so ago.

It may have once been overlap but it is looking more and more like a takeover.

It's not paranoia when you really are a partisan tool, pretending to be something you're not.

The "petty insults" guy engaging in petty insults. That's hilaritas!!

That tells me a lot right there. Frum and Brooks I regard as Democrats disguised as Republicans. I used to love Brooks before he went to the New York Times, lost his conservative street-cred, and became a guy who salivated over the prospect of an Obama presidency in 2008, and gushed about being "very impressed" by Obama's genius staff of "overeducated achievatrons", "off to a start that nearly justifies the hype".
With conservatives like that, who needs liberals?

It's a joke to call these guys "conservative opinion".

Way to shrink the tent, numbnuts.

Why?
Why dodge the true issue? You claim to be conservative, but mock "God and Country". Just like Pro. Just like Whomod.

Must I sign a "God and Country" pledge to be a conservative? If so, fuck it. And, fuck you guys getting people like me on board so you can win fucking elections.

Introspection is recognizing the true enemy from within. Alinsky teaches to infiltrate the system, put on a suit and tie, pretend to be "the man" and collapse the system from within. In the news media, in education, in college academia (which you coincidentalkly work in), in movies, television and entertainment) that infiltration is precisely what's happened over the last 45 years or so.
And Obama in particular and Hillary Clinton, are the embodiment of that deceit. All that is the fruit of Saul Alinsky, in whom both are clearly and unapologetically indoctrinated.
The edge of the cliff Obama has brought us to is the wet-dream of Frank Marshall Davis, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Cloward and Piven strategy, William Ayers, Jeff Jones (who WROTE the Stimulus and Obamacare bills!), Valerie Jarrett and Van Jones.

Obama has brought us to the edge of economic, financial and military collapse. Destruction of the nation. What could possibly be more important and "introspective" to discuss?!?

A movement that has become a caricature of itself while wallowing in the hypocrisy of engaging in similar partisan tactics to those they decry the president and his cronies of doing is worth pointing out. Both sides have acted like petulant children for--at least--the past two years. I don't see one side having control of the government in the coming four which means at some point both sides need to quit acting like kids, sit at the fucking table, and work out a god damned compromise that makes them both eat their fucking veggies. Both sides lose, not one or the other, and America wins.

"Bagger."
Again with the empty insults characteristic of the far-left, of a Promod.

You don't have to be a left-winger to find the Tea Party leaving a bad taste in your mouth. My experience in various TP groups has done that. So, yeah, I call 'em baggers. So. fucking. what?

As for how it relates to Paul, unfortunately there are people with that mindset that are part of the Revolution and self-described Tea Partiers.

It was Dinesh D'Souza's ROOTS OF OBAMA'S RAGE that finally convinced me that there was a more refined explanation than Obama being a muslim or conventional marxist to explain his actions as president. Obama a "choom-gang" dope-smoking hippie. He is an ultra-liberal on many issues, such as gay rights and abortion, that many muslims would oppose. I would more readily believe him a marxist than a Manchurian muslim. As D'Souza details, it is a hostility toward Western culture and a shared anti-Colonialism Obama shares with muslim conservatives, not their core beliefs.
But in any case, Obama relies on deceit to advance a decidedly un-American agenda.

Obama doesn't have a goal of a North American califate, but he does clearly advocate wealth redistribution, class warfare, and (consistent with his indoctrination in liberation theology) wants to diminish U.S./western global power to raise the power of non-european peoples, domestically and worldwide.
That is not "bagger" ignorance or paranoia, that is often verbatim what Obama has said, and done as president, and in speeches prior.

D'Souza's quackpot movie is no truer now that it is on dvd than it was when it was in theaters. He may read from Obama's book but the crazy interpretation is all his own creation. Maybe, this is why he and his wife have separated and he is now involved in a bit of a scandal.

I watched Steve Hayes before the 2nd debate last night, saying it's ridiculous to say Romney has not been specific. That while he could be more specific, he has already been far more specific in what he would do as president than Obama has in either 2008 or the current campaign.

So, now it is okay for Republicans because "Obama did it first." Oy vey!

Democrats will never acknowledge anything Romney offers as valid, no matter how specific. They will just slice it into misrepresentative pieces and throw them back at Romney in smear ads.

"Oh noes!!! Democrats won't play nice with it so we just won't show it to anybody!!!"

Gary Johnson 2012

And by the way, what SPECIFIC plans has Ron Paul laid down that he would do as president?
Abolish the education system?
Abolish the IRS? (Without a specific plan to replace it.)
Abolish the Federal Reserve?
Those are nice sweeping little rabble-rousers to get the Ron Paul crowds cheering, but I don't hear much in the way of specifics of how these would be done without further wrecking the country. Romney addresses many of these issues in a more careful and lucid way, for which you demonize him, despite that he offers more specifics than Paul.

Thirty years of consistent thought in speeches, books, and pamphlets are there to answer any questions you may have. You can even get some for free in pdf format over at the Mises Institute library (cheap plug win!!!).

What's a guy to think, when you never have anything good to say about Republicans or Fox, and never seem to have any criticism of the Democrats and the media, despite the are deceitfully bringing destruction on us like has never been seen.

I think there are three types of people not voting for Obama in this election: the loud Obama haters, the Romney's the best we can do so let's shut up and get it over with types, and the why trade one tool for another vote third party crowd. I fall into the latter of those, of course.

So far, I have no Democrats on my slate of votes for Nov 6. They are all either Republicans or libertarians. If Mitt doesn't get elected, I don't think it will be the end of the world. Moodys is saying 12 million (that's Mitt's number) new jobs are forecast regardless of the 2012 outcome. All others point to a slightly smaller but similarly great increase in jobs over the next four years. Considering those are the forecasts, Mitt's "Get America Working Again" is just empty rhetoric unless he means that his 12 million are on top of that 12 million which would mean 48 months of continuous job growth of 500,000 jobs a month (see also, when pigs fly).

Everything else he has said is heard it before and not falling for it again.

So sue me when I don't rave about the bank funded, crony, vulture capitalist being vaunted as the solution to the bank funded, crony capitalist community organizer.

But, just to let you know, I would sign the dotted line for an entire Senate full of guys like Coburn, DeMint, and Paul if they promised to check their social values at the door and focus on only the debt and the economy. There are many of us out here who feel this way. Tell 'em to come a-courtin' anytime they're willing to deal. And, get used to it because it is going to be the new face of the GOP electorate if they don't confine themselves to irrelevance.

Plus several posts above that one of back-and-forth. Iggy alleges that he's a Republican, while attacking every Republican but Ron Paul. And even attacks the Tea Party who are the core of Ron Paul's support.

It's total B.S. piled up so high as to almost touch the gates of Heaven.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Ummm...don't see one time where I claimed to be a Republican in all of that. Also, I stick by pretty much all of that. I've taken up much more of an effort to recontextualize Smith and laissez faire. I think the current misappropriation of Smith is the reason that there is such a growing dissatisfaction with "capitalism" as it moves towards an untenable Randian totality. Both sides are creating a growing number of unthinking goons to back systems that can't think the possibility of their failure and this is all going to end in a very literal civil war of some sort that I hope is relatively bloodless unless it is both sides mostly killing each other off.

The rise of Trumpublicanism is a validation of everything I have said, imo. It is a cult of personality movement that is no better than the Obamanauts that came before them. Don't care about their education level in a country where education means shit. They are toady and stupid like Obamanauts. They woke up to Trump being president and basically acted like all the improvements made under Obama didn't really hit until November 9, 2016. Seriously, the stock market was under 8000 when Obama took office and it was just under 20000 when he left. Over 18000 when the Donald was elected. You spent eight years trying to deny Obama any of that and now you are crowing about a 20% gain that started before Trump was even in office and reflects more of a hope of what venture capitalists think he will make it possible for them to do than anything major that he's done. And, the more he Barney Fife's himself, the more likely that good feeling is going to sour. And, lastly, okay...so he'd still win today. Who the fuck cares? I wouldn't change my vote to Hillary if we got a mulligan on this one and that is the scenario in which he gets reelected...one where he is up against damaged goods he's already beaten once.

Also, I read the NRO a lot more these days...for what it's worth. \:p

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Not surprised.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

"NRO"? National Review online?

As I recall, they had an issue whose cover had a long list of writers attacking Trump AFTER he became the frontrunner. That would place them firmly in the establishment Republican/destroy Trump/never Trump media.

That places them pretty low on my reading list.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Ummm...don't see one time where I claimed to be a Republican in all of that. Also, I stick by pretty much all of that. I've taken up much more of an effort to recontextualize Smith and laissez faire. I think the current misappropriation of Smith is the reason that there is such a growing dissatisfaction with "capitalism" as it moves towards an untenable Randian totality. Both sides are creating a growing number of unthinking goons to back systems that can't think the possibility of their failure and this is all going to end in a very literal civil war of some sort that I hope is relatively bloodless unless it is both sides mostly killing each other off.

The rise of Trumpublicanism is a validation of everything I have said, imo. It is a cult of personality movement that is no better than the Obamanauts that came before them. Don't care about their education level in a country where education means shit. They are toady and stupid like Obamanauts. They woke up to Trump being president and basically acted like all the improvements made under Obama didn't really hit until November 9, 2016. Seriously, the stock market was under 8000 when Obama took office and it was just under 20000 when he left. Over 18000 when the Donald was elected. You spent eight years trying to deny Obama any of that and now you are crowing about a 20% gain that started before Trump was even in office and reflects more of a hope of what venture capitalists think he will make it possible for them to do than anything major that he's done. And, the more he Barney Fife's himself, the more likely that good feeling is going to sour. And, lastly, okay...so he'd still win today. Who the fuck cares? I wouldn't change my vote to Hillary if we got a mulligan on this one and that is the scenario in which he gets reelected...one where he is up against damaged goods he's already beaten once.

You also in that topic predicted that Democrats would win control of the Senate and Congress, which they didn't.

While you didn't TECHNICALLY say you were a Republican, you fronted that you were a conservative purist while saying Obama will be re-elected in 2012 and that was the better choice, and it wouldn't be so bad. Essentially no different for the economy than if Romney won. Obvious delusion, with nothing to back it up.

In contrast, in barely his first 6 months, Trump has achieved 2.6% growth, surpassing any quarter or entire year of Obama's 8-year term. Trump has also achieved the lowest unemployment rate in 17 years in that same short time. The last I saw, Trump also achieved an unprecedented 78% reduction in illegal border crossings/aprehensions, in (again) just his first 6 months.

Your tantrum about giving Trump credit for the stock market was petty and laughable. Yes, the Dow was at 18,000 on election day and rose considerably by January 20th. That is a liar's answer that tries to take away credit from Trump. >>>>OBVIOUSLY<<<<< the stock market rose from election day till Jan 20th precisely because of anticipation of the boost Trump would give to economic growth.

And today, Trump, in addition to other bold new restrictions on illegal immigration and sanctuary cities over the last 6 months, today announced a plan to eliminate chain migration and reduce legal immigration from 1.1 million a year to 550,000.
That is my "dream act" by a president!
Limit immigration so we don't have over a billion people in the U.S. by the year 2100. Roughly 50% of all the 7 billion people in the world in polls would come here if they could, and they can't all be allowed to come. We can help them in their own nations, we don't have to admit them here. And reducing the number of immigrants allows us to better track those we are admitting, particularly islamic jihadists and other criminal undesireables, and those who simply overstay their visas.

The only other addition to illegal immigration policy I'd like to see is that an amendment be made to the Constitution that ONLY children born of women with legal immigration status at the time of birth be granted U.S. citizenship at birth. That would eliminate the 300,000 illegals (of 3 million U.S. births annually, a full 10% of all births in the U.S.) of "anchor babies" that siphon tens of billions in welfare benefits annually, and that unwarrantedly create a path toward citizenship for their parents and extended family. Cut them off, get them out, good riddance.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Spicer left because of the Mooch. The Mooch forced out Reince. Kelly forces out the Mooch.

Yes, clearly this turd bowl of chaos is making America great again!

The real "turd bowl of chaos" for you... if you had any interest in objectivity. Trump's occasional mis-steps pale beside Comrade Obama's, and those of the cultural Marxist radicals in his administration.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Dear Gob, just stop being such a partisan paedo-beast for a moment and realize the dude sucks. Your hatred for Obama, Hillary, and company are doing you no favors and you will never seem them perp walk unless the Republic really goes to tits and bananas. Get your porn-infested head examined and take a god damned break from politics and preteens, you stupid fuck.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Dear Gob, just stop being such a partisan paedo-beast for a moment and realize the dude sucks. Your hatred for Obama, Hillary, and company are doing you no favors and you will never seem them perp walk unless the Republic really goes to tits and bananas. Get your porn-infested head examined and take a god damned break from politics and preteens, you stupid fuck.

Pure insults, no facts.
You really are a petty sack of human excrement.

My hatred for Obama and Hillary is deeply rooted in their far-Left radicalism, splintering of the country with identity politics, and open treason against the United States they, ironically, governed.

My support for Trump, whatever his flaws, is he's a nationalist trying to undo what the radical Left and the establishment on both sides is doing to the country. He's not my ideal messenger, or error-free, but for whatever flaws, is pushing the country in the right direction, better than anyone since Reagan.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Serious question, Wondy. And please don't think I'm being facetious. Hell, I'd even welcome Pariah's input on this one.

Why do you feel nationalism is the way forward?

I notice this is kind of a sticking point, and I'm trying to understand it. Because the things DJT has stated he wants to do (differentiating that from he's actually going to attempt largely out of my own cynicism) keep coming back to that, and your support for his policies - immigration, borders, trade protectionism, cultural globalism - seems to consistently circle back around to it. It sounds like, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the notion that a uniquely and exclusively American cultural and national identity (1) clearly and definably exists and has existed for the majority of our history, (2) is both inclusive of and beneficial toward all ethnic groups who reside here, and (3) supersedes other concerns in guiding policy decisions.

Am I oversimplifying it? And would you mind telling me why the distinctness and, if I may, the 'purity' of our American-ness is such a big deal to you? Thanks in advance.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
Serious question, Wondy. And please don't think I'm being facetious. Hell, I'd even welcome Pariah's input on this one.

Why do you feel nationalism is the way forward?

I notice this is kind of a sticking point, and I'm trying to understand it. Because the things DJT has stated he wants to do (differentiating that from he's actually going to attempt largely out of my own cynicism) keep coming back to that, and your support for his policies - immigration, borders, trade protectionism, cultural globalism - seems to consistently circle back around to it. It sounds like, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the notion that a uniquely and exclusively American cultural and national identity (1) clearly and definably exists and has existed for the majority of our history, (2) is both inclusive of and beneficial toward all ethnic groups who reside here, and (3) supersedes other concerns in guiding policy decisions.

Am I oversimplifying it? And would you mind telling me why the distinctness and, if I may, the 'purity' of our American-ness is such a big deal to you? Thanks in advance.

I get the gist of what you're asking, but your opinion is so encapsulated I can't discern what a lot of your specific points are, or what you would see as examples of them to illustrate what is unclear. But I'll attempt to answer.

For openers, if you talk to people from other countries, to them there certainly is a distinctive American culture. If you talk to people in the United States, particularly conservatives from places like Texas or Georgia or Alabama, they likewise see a distinctive culture they'd like to preserve.
It's only among Democrat/liberals that the United States becomes a bad thing that is at best morally no better than the rogue nations we oppose. For at least a century, the United States has been a haven for those seeking freedom, for taking risks, to create, and to have unlimited earning potential. As I've said, in polls I've seen previously, some of which I've posted, roughly half the people in nations worldwide who would like to leave their country would like to come here. Because of what we are. That is the product of strong nationalism, and a strong national identity.

But Democrats like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, they see the United States as a mean, racist and inherently unfair place. They want to abolish capitalism, turn us into a duplicate of Europe, with the state controlling all aspects of our lives. The OPPOSITE of what we have always been. The only America they love is the one they can radically transform us into.

As I've said for over 10 years, I welcome anyone, from anywhere, who wants to leave their country and become an American, to assimilate, to contribute and be one of us. I don't welcome people who wave Mexican flags and want California or the entire U.S. southwest to be reclaimed by Mexico or become a separate nation. I don't want muslims who come here and want to maintain a separate identity (one hostile to the U.S., and to Western values in general). If they don't embrace an English-speaking, British-based, Christian-inspired western culture, embrace its Constitution and other history, that will not assimilate and learn the language, then let them return to the godforsaken third-world Latin-American barrios or mid-eastern caliphates they came from. LEAVE!

The Left and their third-world allies who hate America teach that we are a mean and unfair place that does not deserve to be defended, and should be replaced by some European-style (or Soviet/Cuban/Sandinista/Venezuelan style) socialist authoritarian government. That the United States should resign its sovereignty to some North American Union or global government.

I see the United States as a unique culture, with a proud history, arguably not matched by any other nation/culture in the world. We have saved other nations from oppressors, we have brought optimism and light through our entertainment and literature. We have rebuilt our worst enemy nations and turned them (Germany, Japan, Korea, Bosnia, Kosovo) into vibrant nations that to a large degree share our values, values they learned from us. Historically over the last century, we have been the innovators in industry, technology and the arts. We have been known for creating products that are both of better quality and cheaper than anywhere else in the world.

But with the rise of the hippie/Generation X/Millenial Democrat/liberals (Barack Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and folks like George Soros and Noam Chomsky) an increasing ratio of America is indoctrinated to see America as something to be ashamed of, at best no better than other nations, and something that should be replaced with a globalist/European model.

If the United States disappears and becomes part of the globalist order, there's nowhere else to go. A separate and sovereign and culturally/politically/religiously distinct United States offers a refuge from the insanity in the rest of the world.

Trump wants to secure our borders, create/restore an immigration policy that reinforces who we are culturally, rather than an immigration policy that floods us with undesireables who are here to exploit us and abuse social benefits programs, who cling to a foreign loyalty and are only here to exploit the United States for money to take home.
Trump wants to rebuild our economy, create jobs, create a receptive policy that expands business, and to bring back financial assets and manufacturing to the United States. Trump has stated he wants a logical screening policy that protects U.S. citizens from hostile/terrorist/criminal immigrants. That prioritizes the protection of U.S. citizens, and if non-citizens are inconvenienced, too frigging bad! The priority is those who are citizens and who pay taxes.
Trump has vowed to rebuild our military, and has already shown backbone and directness not seen in at least his 3 predecessors.
And Trump, for whatever flaws, more than any other president has made every effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

To me it seems obvious. The United States has proven to be a valuable asset to the world, has bailed the rest of the world out of two world wars, rebuilt Europe and the others afterward, and created a system that has maintained the greatest peace and prosperity the world has ever seen. I don't know how you can even question why that is a good and desireable thing to preserve.

At the very least, the United States offers an alternative that people worldwide can vote with their feet to support over that of a global system emerging across the rest of the world. I don't wish to see the United States kneecapped and brought into submission to a global system, rather than the escape from that corruption and oppression the U.S. has always been. If globalism/socialism is what someone wants, there is Europe and the rest of the world. But we are the United States.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Answering some of your specific points, as best I understand them:

Quote:
It sounds like, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the notion that a uniquely and exclusively American cultural and national identity (1) clearly and definably exists and has existed for the majority of our history,

I believe for the last century we've had a distinctive culture that, as I said above, both foreign and domestic observers could plainly see.

I think when we were a more homogenous people, roughly 89% white/European, 10% black, and 1% "other" (native American, Hispanic and Asian all included there), we were a more united and unified nation.
Read DEATH OF THE WEST, or even more so STATE OF EMERGENCY by Pat Buchanan for the statistics and history selectively omitted from the mainstream press, that is overwhelmingly pro-"multiculturalism" and pro-illegal immigration.

I frankly don't see why it is "good" to take a homogenous nation that is largely racially and culturally one ethnic group, and through massive influx of 1.1 million largely third-world immigrants a year (only 17% of which is white) Balkanize it and turn it into a multicultural/multiethnic tower of Babel, turn it into fragmented subcultures that each have their own news and entertainment, and barely tolerate each other. 50 years ago, we were the United States. Now we are Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Iraq. A divided mess of immigrant minorities who won't assimilate. Three days ago on Tucker Carlson's show, he interviewed a guy in California who is part of a movement to gather 550,000 signatures to have California secede from the United States and become a separate nation! Does that sound like a benefit of racial tolerance and multiculturalism to you?

I've said it before: there is no such thing as "multiculturalism", there is only the transition period, as one culture transforms into and is replaced by another. If we permit that to happen, then shame on us. You sound like you have contextualized it into an intellectual box where you are willing to permit that, or even say it is right, because we have not been "beneficial to all ethnic groups".

Quote:
(2) is both inclusive of and beneficial toward all ethnic groups who reside here,

While obviously there have been historic wrongs to minorities, I believe the United States has done more to right these wrongs than any nation in history. And it frankly infuriates me to be dragged over and over the coals about racism from decades ago, or even over a century ago. That world does not exist anymore.

And I frankly think "equal opportunity" racial set-asides and easier standards for blacks, for example, only do more to create division and a condescending contempt for black America, that thinks it is entitled to jobs and universities, without having to do the same work.

Your (2) point reeks of the presumption of racial inequality, and ignores the incredible racial progress.

On the converse side, you have Asian students who, like whites, are denied opportunities to universities because there are "too many" as a ratio of the population who are high performers, and are thus passed over for lower performers who are black and Hispanic.

We can only come together as a culture when our society is truly color-blind, and only considers performance. My observation as a student was not that these "equal opportunity" underperformers either appreciated or tried harder to be worthy of what was handed to them.

My father (a white guy from rural Pennsylvania, formerly a steel worker) joined the Marine Corps during the Korean war and went to Penn State after on the G.I. Bill, and was the first in his family to graduate college. And worked his ass off despite his never having been a great student in high school, and graduated Phi Beta Kappa in electrical engineering.

While I was more of a B student, I worked while in college to pay my way, mostly as a busboy, waiter and bartender.

Quote:

and (3) supersedes other concerns in guiding policy decisions.

Again, that has no specifics I can connect to anything, to even guess what you are asking.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Why is THIS good:

It is nothing less than the demographic annihilation of white America. For purposes of eliminating American nationalism by the globalist elites who control our government, pre-selecting our elected leaders through campaign finance, eliminating the one group that resists globalism, and defends our sovereignty and national identity.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
It is nothing less than the demographic annihilation of white America. For purposes of eliminating American nationalism by the globalist elites who control our government, pre-selecting our elected leaders through campaign finance, eliminating the one group that resists globalism, and defends our sovereignty and national identity.

OTOH...

Originally Posted By: also Wonder Boy
We can only come together as a culture when our society is truly color-blind, and only considers performance.

If everyone who's left in the mix performs well enough, why should the "demographic annihilation" (which I'm assuming to mean the loss of the ability to brute-force our way through policy decisions through force of numbers) of any particular ethnic group matter? Your statement above implies that only "the one group" is defending our "sovereignty and national identity". At the very least that's horrifically diminishing the contribution of other ethnicities, especially black Americans, to our national defense for most of our history (the first victim of the Boston Massacre was Crispus Attucks, a black man), which is somewhere between a hasty oversight in the rush to make your point (and we've all done that) to a willful exclusion of much of the reason we still have a nation within which to form an identity.

The truth is that a plurality of our most important technological innovations and societal and military accomplishments, and the vast majority of what could be considered uniquely American art and popular culture, were and are the work of minorities and immigrants. Either you're overlooking a sizable chunk of what defines our actual national identity, or you're inadvertently (or deliberately) conflating it with a racial identity in ways that are starting to really creep me out. I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I'm trying to give you another perspective on how you're sounding on topics like this, so don't take this as a WONDY AGAINST THE WORLD line of questioning, okay?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

OTOH...

Originally Posted By: also Wonder Boy
We can only come together as a culture when our society is truly color-blind, and only considers performance.

I also said:

Quote:
As I've said for over 10 years, I welcome anyone, from anywhere, who wants to leave their country and become an American, to assimilate, to contribute and be one of us. I don't welcome people who wave Mexican flags and want California or the entire U.S. southwest to be reclaimed by Mexico or become a separate nation. I don't want muslims who come here and want to maintain a separate identity (one hostile to the U.S., and to Western values in general). If they don't embrace an English-speaking, British-based, Christian-inspired western culture, embrace its Constitution and other history, that will not assimilate and learn the language, then let them return to the godforsaken third-world Latin-American barrios or mid-eastern caliphates they came from. LEAVE!

and

Quote:
I frankly don't see why it is "good" to take a homogenous nation that is largely racially and culturally one ethnic group, and through massive influx of 1.1 million immigrants a year (only 17% of which is white) turn it into a multicultural/multiethnic tower of Babel, turn it into fragmented subcultures that each have their own news and entertainment, and barely tolerate each other. 50 years ago, we were the United States. Now we are Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Iraq. A divided mess of immigrant minorities who won't assimilate. Three days ago on Tucker Carlson's show, he interviewed a guy in California who is part of a movement to gather 550,000 signatures to have California secede from the United States and become a separate nation! Does that sound like a benefit of racial tolerance and multiculturalism to you?

In the >>>FULL CONTEXT<<< of what I said, I welcome people of every culture who want to come here, who want to become one of us, and assimilate into our culture. I don't welcome those, minority or European, who are part of a subculture that wants to remain separate, or seeks to actually overthrow and replace the mainstream of America. The mainstream is not a "white only" culture, it is the culture we all share. And it is alarming to me, those in the white liberal Obama/Hillary/Bernie Sanders wing of the mainstream, and their supporters in the Mexican/Hispanic expansionist/supremacist wing, and the black-centric wing, who want reparations, separatism, violent overthrow, to turn us into the Soviet Union with wealth redistribution and guaranteed income, or at best make us over into Socialist France. All these ideas are treasonous. We are the capitalist Constitutional republic of the United States, that has been the envy of the world for at least a hundred years, and no one who belongs here should want to change that.

It is a statistical fact that a majority of blacks, Hispanics and Asians absolutely will not vote Republican, no matter what the GOP does. The best ratio of Hispanics for a Republican president was George W. Bush in 2004 (44%), and it was still below 50%. That is a fact.
It is not a "racist" fact.
It is a FACT.

In the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's, I was much more "multicultural", for lack of a better word. I was proud to be part of a culture that was fully embracing of minorities, where universities and careers were open to everyone, and I felt we were moving toward a society that was like Star Trek, where we had one culture, that was shared by people of many racial backgrounds. I saw us in those years as all groups growing closer, more unified.
But increasingly I see cases like Rodney King (1991), O.J. Simpson(1994), and more recently Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, to name just a few. And as Pat Buchanan points out in DEATH OF THE WEST, despite the partisan media's wails of the threat of white racism, it is in fact (U.S. Justice Department annual statistics) blacks who attack whites at a ratio of 50-to-1 of the reverse. Stoked to violence by people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, Barack Obama, and cheerleader allies in the media like Anderson Cooper and Chris Matthews.
One culture is being attacked, and it is overwhelmingly whites who are being attacked by minorities. And self-loathing white-guilt liberals in the mainstream news media and entertainment culture are passively endorsing them do it, by not reporting it. The mainstream culture that does not defend itself guarantees it will be replaced by something else. And we are seeing it happen in my lifetime.

To be clear: I am not a racist. I welcome people of every race who share my values, and that's probably about 30%, possibly higher or lower, in every minority category. I joked to a few of my friends that I am not a racist or a white supremacist, I am a "Euro-preservationist". I'm not a white-only guy, but neither do I want to see European culture disappear and become a minority in the nations Europeans founded.
Because inevitably, in every civilization in history, the Egyptians, the Babylonians, the Medo-Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, , the Vandals, the Visigoths, the Huns, the Mongols, the Vikings, the Aztecs, the Mayans, the Europeans, the Chinese, the Russians, every culture that could dominate another culture and exploit them, has done so.
When we are no longer the majority, we can expect far worse than under white/European colonialism's dominion of others. Even under colonialism, we brought literacy, medicine, industrialization and Western Democracy, and we more than any other culture have made amends and fully embraced the minorities we previously exploited in decades/centuries past.

But if you listen to the rhetoric of minorities of the Democrat/Left, their hatred for us is palpable, and we cannot expect equal treatment when they dominate. You've seen samples of it in the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict, and similarly --NATIONWIDE!-- the violence toward whites after George Zimmerman's acquittal, after Ferguson, MO /Michael Brown, after Baltimore, and many other racial incidents.

In California, you have Mexican-dominated towns that only want to transact city business in Spanish, who wave Mexican flags and beat up whites or others who display American flags, and as I said, who are gathering 550,000 signatures toward voting for California seceding from the United States.

If you don't look as a white person at a nation that was 89% white in 1965, that is 62% white now, and that is projected by a respected study and polling group to decline to 44%, And I'm sure only continuing to decline from there, then I really can't have a rational conversation with you. Because those are the facts. And as a person who, like myself, is of that group that is declining from 89% to 44% of U.S. population in a hundred years (largely due to immigration policy) as a sane person, that should alarm you.

As Buchanan points out, when the elements that create a culture disappear, it is inevitably replaced by another civilization. Rome ceased to preserve the elements that created it, and it was trampled on by the Vandals and the Visigoths. (Read the introduction to Buchanan's STATE OF EMERGENCY. The Roman elites welcomed the first Vandals and Visigoths in large numbers as a boon to their economy. DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR? Within 40 years, they had sacked Rome, and killed the emperor who welcomed them. Very familiar.)
As Europe, from the ashes of the Roman empire rose up as the Holy Roman Empire, with Christianity as its glue holding it together, now that its nations have plummeted to about 3 to 6% Christian, Europe has ceased to have a reason for existence, and is crumbling. Even more so than the U.S., Europe's population is crashing from low birth rates, and being replaced by muslims who will quickly destroy what's left of Christian Europe.
I believe, based on evidence, that this is orchestrated by European elites who are globalists and cultural Marxists. They WANT Europe to fall, so they can enact their globalist plans. Just as they want the United States to fall. Changing the demographics that preserve the existing order is precisely the way to do so, combined with indoctrination toward a new system in the schools and universities they already overwhelmingly dominate.

You narrowed the context to portray me as someone with an opinion that "creeps [you] out", or approaches creeping you out. You have a way of getting your digs without quite saying it directly. the same way you slipped in that "WONDER BOY AGAINST THE WORLD" dig, with the plausible deniability that you didn't quite say it.
But you really did, and you know it.

Originally Posted By: Sammitch
If everyone who's left in the mix performs well enough, why should the "demographic annihilation" (which I'm assuming to mean the loss of the ability to brute-force our way through policy decisions through force of numbers)...

That is an infuriating mischaracterization. We are a civil society with equal protection under the law. It is Democrats/Liberals who are trying to circumnavigate the rule of law and overturn precedent to ram through their agenda (Roe vs. Wade, Obamacare, the attempts to intimidate and bully electoral voters not to complete the electoral college election of Trump, suppression of free speech of conservative speakers nationwide at lectures and universities by angry liberal mobs.) What an insulting and dishonest reversal of the ACTUAL liberal/minority suppression of any law or speech they don't like!

...of any particular ethnic group matter? Your statement above implies that only "the one group" is defending our "sovereignty and national identity".

No.
Again you misrepresent my views to be "white only". I've said that "I welcome anyone, from anywhere who wants to assimilate and become one of us". And I've said that as long as I've been on these boards.

And as I've said a few times in recent months, the Democrats since at least the Vietnam war have been the party that is weak on national defense (as during the Iraq war, in the examples of Sen Dick Durbin: U.S. soldiers in Iraq are comparable "to Nazi storm troopers", Sen John Kerry: "I was for the war before I was against it", and the Democrats trying to de-fund the Iraq war to force a withdrawal of U.S. troops, to name a few examples of Democrat treason.)

At the very least that's horrifically diminishing the contribution of other ethnicities, especially black Americans, to our national defense for most of our history (the first victim of the Boston Massacre was Crispus Attucks, a black man), which is somewhere between a hasty oversight in the rush to make your point (and we've all done that) to a willful exclusion of much of the reason we still have a nation within which to form an identity.

Since the Vietnam War, the Democrats have been the party that is soft on military defense, and arguably the party of treason.

Ann Coulter argues that goes back to the Truman years, where they were soft on Communism, and the Truman administration allowed communists to infiltrate and steal secrets at many of the highest levels of our government. Democrats derisively called it paranoia and "McCarthyism".
But after the Soviet Union fell and the Kremlin records were opened, records showed that there WERE communist spies everywhere in the U.S. government in the Truman years. Including, by the way, Frank Marshall Davis and the parents of Valerie Jarret, who all were Stalinists under FBI surveillance, and worked for Soviet front organizations and newspapers in the United States, aiding the Soviets. If you failed to see the obvious, these were close mentors of Barack Obama.

Despite your best efforts to portray me as a racist, that is quite obviously not the case. Herman Cain, Condoleezza Rice, to a large extent Colin Powell, Crispus Attucks (since you brought him up), Michelle Malkin, Larry Elder and many others are my patriotic brothers and sisters in arms.
Barack Obama, Maxine Waters, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Alcee Hastings are the enemy trying to destroy the nation from within. Not because of their race, but because of their ideology, that attempt to exploit race and turn it into a weapon. It is an unfortunate fact that voting statistics indicate that is an effective weapon that identity politics has motivated blacks, Hispanics and Asians to vote overwhelmingly Democrat. ( i.e., for the party that is the chosen tool of the globalists who seek to sweep away our sovereignty.)

What possible logic could begin to explain turning the U.S. from 89% white to 44% white in a century?
Where only 17% of immigration is white/European? What possible explanation for that could exist, other than to demographically change America and marginalize whites? Because that is precisely what is happening. And the miracle that Trump won, against these overwhelming demographic odds, and how crazy-radical, uncivil and violent the Democrat/Left has gone, only makes my point about the new (Leftist, increasingly non-white) majority's lack of respect for the institutions that are the bedrock of what our nation is. It is an argument for re-thinking bringing in more third-world immigrants. As Trump has voiced.

I'm for a system that either suspends or vastly lowers immigration for at least 10 years, and reviews all 200 or so nations we've received immigrants from ovewr the past 50 years. And evaluate based only on their ability to fully assimilate (not race), giving favored status to immigrants from nations that assimilate the best, and near- impossible-status to those who statistically over decades have not. In categories such as taxes paid, learning English, pursuit of higher education, business creation, military service, welfare usage, consumption of public benefits, crimes committed, how many are in prison, and unpaid medical bills. Those who are statistically a burden get weeded out.
Those who assimilate and benefit us, get in.

Countries like Japan, South Korea, China, the Phillipines, despite not being white, assimilate the best.
Those from Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean, assimilate the worst.

The truth is that a plurality of our most important technological innovations and societal and military accomplishments, and the vast majority of what could be considered uniquely American art and popular culture, were and are the work of minorities and immigrants. Either you're overlooking a sizable chunk of what defines our actual national identity, or you're inadvertently (or deliberately) conflating it with a racial identity in ways that are starting to really creep me out. I'm really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here, and I'm trying to give you another perspective on how you're sounding on topics like this, so don't take this as a WONDY AGAINST THE WORLD line of questioning, okay?

"A plurality"? That's overstating it a bit. Steve Jobs is/was white. Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg are white. I'll grant that many are minorities or immigrants.
And why am I strawmanned into saying that?
I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants. Only that percentage of immigrants who do not assimilate, and through their ideology divide and hurt us as a nation.

Albert Einstein was a European/Jewish refugee/immigrant.
Oppenheimer, a European immigrant.
George Soros, a treasonous immigrant.

And again, why do I need to even defend this point? It's so obvious, to someone not trying to "gotcha" me with a false characterization: I welcome immigrants of all races who assimilate, contribute, and become one of us.
You list immigrants who contribute. I agree. Let them in. But let's have a better merit-based immigration system, and let in less immigrants, so we verify those we let in are assimilating and not a danger. And let in more who share our values and aren't going to radically transform America, or end up subsidized in prison or on welfare, or as Marxist professors.

You know who else were immigrants? The Frankfurt School, that is the root of cultural Marxism, 1960's radicalism, William Ayers, Wade Rathke, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton, and probably Bernie Sanders as well. We let them in, in the late 1930's, letting them escape Nazi Germany and avoid being killed. They repaid us by attempting, and arguably succeeding, in destroying America as we once knew it.
And perhaps over the next few decades, will have succeeded in destroying it completely.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Wow...this is the most i have ever read from wondy. Usually I completely scroll past his posts but I was legitimately curious how he would respond to Phil's questions. I will now continue to scroll past his post as usual.

Wow...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Wow, what?

By the way, for an allegedly "racist" candidate, Trump did better than Romney with minority voters.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

VOTER DEMOGRAPHICS

Voter demographic data for 2016 were collected by Edison Research for the National Election Pool, a consortium of ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, CNN, Fox News and the Associated Press. The voter survey is based on questionnaires completed by 24,537 voters leaving 350 voting places throughout the United States on Election Day, in addition to 4,398 telephone interviews with early and absentee voters.[456] Trump's crucial victories in the Midwest were aided in large part by his strong margins among non-college whites – while Obama lost those voters by a margin of 10 points in 2012, Clinton lost this group by 20 percent. The election also represented the first time that Republicans performed better among lower-income whites than among affluent white voters.[457] To some analysts' surprise, Trump narrowed Clinton's margin compared to Obama by 7 points among blacks and African-Americans, 8 points among Latinos, and 11 points among Asian-Americans. Meanwhile, Trump increased his lead with non-Hispanic white voters through 1 percent over Mitt Romney's performance, and American Indians, Alaska Natives, and Pacific Islanders shifted their support towards the Republican candidate using the same relative amount.[458] Additionally, although 74 percent of Muslim voters supported Clinton, Trump nearly doubled his support there compared to Mitt Romney, according to the New York Times exit poll.[459] However, exit polls are believed to have overstated sectors of the electorate oftentimes in the past, and further study with additional data is generally receommended by experts, as it is considered to be a more accurate representation of voting behavior in presidential elections.

and

Quote:

NOV 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BY RACE

.............Clinton......Trump......Independent.......TOTAL % of U.S. voter population in each group
White......37............58...........5.......................70

Black......88.............8............4.......................12

Hispanic..65............29...........6.......................11

Asian......65............29...........6........................4

Other......56............37...........7........................3

They break it down further into men, women, gays, age, religion, etc, if you want to look, but that makes my point well enough.

The Democrats have an overwhelming lock on the minority vote. Which explains why Democrats want to increase immigration, and won't even condemn illegal immigration. Because by whatever illicit means, it speeds up their move toward a permanent majority. At the expense of U.S. sovereignty, of our historic national identity, and of the rule of law.
And the same overwhelming demographic trend is visible in every other election of the last 40 years.
Again, not "racist" facts.
Just facts.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

For all the unforced errors, and the overwhelming 93% negative Trump coverage by the liberal media, for all the the Democrats' obstruction, and additionally the establishment Republicans aligned against him, even with all that stacked against him, Trump is mostly fulfilling his promises and accomplishing more in just his first 6 months than any president I've ever seen.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months

Quote:

STOCK MARKET

In President Trump’s first six months since the election and since his inauguration the US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).

* Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $4 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.

NATIONAL DEBT

As of today, the US Debt has decreased under President Trump since his inauguration by (-$103) Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months more than $974 Billion or nearly $1 Trillion.) The difference between Presidents Trump and Obama is more than $1 Trillion.

JOBS

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 1,027,000 jobs in his first six months (January through June 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3,826,000 million jobs in his first six months.

UNEMPLOYMENT

Also according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the unemployment rate since President Trump’s inauguration decreased from 4.8% to 4.4% (January through June 2017). The unemployment rate in January 2017 was 4.8% and by June it was down to 4.4%. Unemployment under President Obama on the other hand moved in the opposite direction. In his first six months as President the US unemployment rate increased each month from 7.8% in January 2009 to 9.5% by June of 2009.

INFLATION

As noted earlier this week, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the US inflation rate decreased to an eight month low in June to 1.6%. This is in part due to President Trump’s energy policies that are helping average Americans with cheaper gas and electricity.

HOUSING SALES

Housing sales are red-hot in the US right now. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

According to the US Census Bureau, there were nearly twice as many US housing sales in the past couple of months as there were under President Obama in 2009 during the same time period. (The annualized housing sales rate for May 2017 is reported at 610,000 where in 2009 this amount was only 376,000.)

DECREASE IN REGULATIONS

One of the first things that President Trump did in office was to reduce the number or burdensome regulations put in place during the Obama era. In January President Trump signed his 2 for 1 executive order mandating that for every new regulation, two regulations needed to be revoked. Even far left Politico notes that significant new federal regulations since Trump’s inauguration have slowed to an almost total halt.

Regulations cost Americans and American companies money to implement and maintain. Reducing or halting regulations allows companies to spend their money on more prudent money making areas.

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in President Trump’s first six months which was the best number since 1983 under President Reagan.

The Federal Reserve has increased interest rates three times since President Trump was elected into office in November. The Fed increased interest rates only once in Obama’s 8 Years prior to the increase after President Trumps winning the election in November.

Illegal immigration is down almost 70% under President Trump.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed around 150 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of July 19th, including:

* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

President Trump and his beautiful family visited leaders around the world. In his first foreign trip as President he went to Saudi Arabia and gave one of the most historic speeches in US history. The President implored the Muslim leaders of 50 countries to get rid of terrorists in their countries and “drive them out“. No world leader had ever done this!

As a result, the President sided with the leaders of these countries including Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan against terrorism, ISIS and Iran.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe on numerous trips and he invited others to his place in Florida, Mar-a-Lago, including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias and falsehoods emanating from the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.

And let’s not forget that the President unloaded on CNN with arguably the greatest tweet by any man ever in early July –

IN SUMMARY

President Trump is doing all he can for the American people and as a result the economy is on fire with the stock market reaching new all time highs once every four days! In nearly every economic category the US economy is improving under President Trump. In addition, President Trump has implemented numerous executive actions that he promised he would do when running for office. The US is in much better shape in only six months. Americans have hope again due to the real changes this President instituted from the economy to immigration.

There is still much to do but President Trump is showing that he is doing all he can to Make America Great Again.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

ONLY 13% OF RECENT REFUGEEES IN GERMANY HAVE FOUND WORK

I guess they're too busy raping German women, vandalizing Jewish synagogues and cemetaries, and waging anti-western jihad.

In every nation where Islamic immigrants have been admitted, there has been a spike in anti-Semitic violence and crimes. It's hilarious that the Left who pushes for Islamic immigration ignores the clear source of the anti-Semitic spike, and instead blames it on a surging "right wing" anti-Semitism.

The case again made against "multiculturalism".
A western culture undefended and overwhelmed by immigrants of another culture is well on the path to being replaced by another, and I would argue inferior, culture. The Vandals and Visigoths are inside the gates. They are not assimilating. They are colonizing us.

Again, in the U.S. Europeans are just 18% of U.S. immigrants admitted annually. It is an immigration policy crafted by liberal/globalist elites to wipe out U.S. nationalism, with a population indifferent to U.S. nationalism and sovereignty. That combined with U.S. national debt are the 2 levers to reign the U.S. into the global order, and eventually crush U.S. sovereignty.

Link Copied to Clipboard