Next Thread
Print Thread
Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
I smell the makings of a second Civil war after this.

Here's to hoping the Trump Admin confirms someone by the end of next week.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
The Democrats are now threatening to pack the court and eliminate the filibuster if Trump does this.

Of course, they were already threatening to do that before she died.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I don’t think you fellows need to worry. Democrats will just use the same parameters McConnell has used when we get the Senate back and boot Trump out in November.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That's such B.S.
As we've discussed before, McConnell's holding up the 2016 nomination until after the election was because of a precedent set by the Democrat-controlled Senate during the W.Bush administration. The Democrats always selectively omit these facts, to hide their own hypocrisy.

The Democrats have made crystal clear if they had the majority they would:
* Make Washington DC a state, giving them 2 senators (despite that Washington DC was purposely set up to have the capital not be part of any state)
* Make Puerto Rico a state with two senators (despite that Puerto Rico never fulfilled the requirements to be a state, by making English the official laanguage there)
[ both of these to be done just to corruptly give Democrats a permanent majority in the Senate. ]

And:
* Increase the U.S. Supreme Court to more than 9 justices, stacking the Court with new liberal justices, to overwhelm any possible conservative majority on the Court.
* If they regain the majority, Democrats would un-secure the border Trump has finally secured, AND ACTUALLY FUND THE RETURN TO THE U.S. OF EVERY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PREVIOUSLY DEPORTED, BROUGHT BACK AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE, INCLUDING ALL CRIMINALS. All to give Democrats aa permanent voter majority. Plus, y'know, free healthcare for illegals, coverage that isn't even provided to U.S. citizens.
* Destroy the electoral college our founders specifically set up to protect against a few large states disproportionately marginalizing all the smaller states. Again: Just so Democrats can corruptly set up an unbreakable permanent Democrat majority.

Democrats: the party that hates America. They don't even try to hide it anymore. The party of stoking hatred of other ethnic groups against conservative and white America, the party that will do absolutely any lawless and treasonous damage to the country, just to regain power and secure a permanent majority.
The party of indoctrinating our kids in U.S. schools and universities with an America-hating psudo-history, to hate and be ashamed of their own country. Democrats from Obama and Hillary, Bernie Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez on down openly worship the Soviets and Mao, Castro, Hugo Chaves and the Sandinistas, and utilize their tactics:
Informants. Government lockdowns. Democrats stoke chaos, riots, crime, arson, intimidation, and violence against their political opposition, weaponizing the IRS, FBI and other federal agencies against their political opposition, and ultimately torch the U.S. Constitution to consolidate power.

The party that endorsed tearing down statues of our nation's founders. (Pelosi at a press conference when asked: "I don't care about statues..." Tearing down those statues is just one penultimate step away from tearing down the nation itself!) These are just par for the course in seizing power for the Democrat-Bolshevik party.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The Brett Kavanaugh confirmation topic.

The Neil Gorsuch confirmation, and discussion of how Democrats opened the door on the nuclear option.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A useful complete list of every U.S. Supreme Court justice, their Senate confirmation date and exact numbers of the Senate vote, and the start and end dates of their time on the Court.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_justices_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I’m just good with giving McConnell the credit he deserves WB. That will only happen if Biden wins and the Senate flips. I think adding some more justices will be fabulous. I hope they do one for RGB and one for Obama and an extra one to make it a nice number.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I’m just good with giving McConnell the credit he deserves WB. That will only happen if Biden wins and the Senate flips. I think adding some more justices will be fabulous. I hope they do one for RGB and one for Obama and an extra one to make it a nice number.

So... YOUR Democrat-Bolshevik party initiated the nuclear option in blocking federal judges while they were in power in the latter W. Bush years... but it's suddenly an outrage when McConnell became Senate majority leader and exerted the same power with a Supreme Court nomination in 2016? Republicans did not create the "nuclear option", it was your side who opened the door that McConnell kept open and reciprocated.

As I pointed out, even when the Democrats were vicious bastards in the Bork nomination and other Reagen nominations, the Republicans remained civil into the Bill Clinton years, even when an idealogue like Ruth Bader Ginsburg and others were nominated for the U S S C by Bill Clinton, that Republicans still confirmed 96-3. Despite Ruth Bader Ginsburg's ideological craziness, Senate Republicans confirmed her, voting only on her qualification, not on her ideological advocacy and judicial activist tendencies. Democrats since then have not reciprocated on Republican court nominees, making the most vile attacks on even the most moderate Republican nominees.

I was angry enough to kill someone during the Kavanaugh nomination, the attacks were so slanderous. And Brett Kavanaugh AND HIS FAMILY will require secret service protection for the rest of their lives, because unlike me as an angry conservative with restraint, Democrats actually would kill Kavanaugh, if they had the chance. As Democrat rioters nationwide keep proving every day.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Well those on both sides wanting to kill over partisan politics are part of the problem. When we pack the bench and surround Kavanaugh with some liberal justices that will probably take care of the crazies on my side if that helps make you feel better.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
As for Ginsburg, what an amazing life and woman! So glad we got to have her as long as we did.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Well those on both sides wanting to kill over partisan politics are part of the problem.

I said I get angry, whereas the Democrats in countless thousands of examples daily actually do it. That's the difference between your side and mine.
And even the "civil" voices on your side passively endorse the violence by not condemning it, at the Democrat leadership level, and at the Democrat grassroots level. I would only resort to violence to defend myself from physical attack.

Originally Posted By: M E M
When we pack the bench and surround Kavanaugh with some liberal justices that will probably take care of the crazies on my side if that helps make you feel better.

So you support Bolshevik tactics, whatever deceitful unconstitutional means allow your side to build its authoritarian stranglehold on power.

In the 1930's and 1940's, Franklin D. Roosevelt wanted to pack to supreme court, but others within his party were disgusted by this corrupt authoritarian over-reach, and blocked it from happening. Clearly, your side has lost so much of its ethics and belief in our nation that they view the Constitution itself as an annoyance that gets in the way of their corrupt authoritarian rise to power.

And you identify as an eager and willing part of that corruption.

God help us all if your side wins. First they will crush all conservative opposition, using a weaponized FBI, DOJ, and IRS, as they have already done in the Obama/Biden administration. Then they will come after anyone in the Democrat party and liberal media who isn't as pure a Bolshevik as your Revolution demands. You'll be next, M E M. As Project Veritas captured on video, high ranking people in the Bernie Sanders campaign envision setting up Soviet-style "re-education camps" for those disloyal to the Revolution.

The same vision as the movie Red Dawn.

The same vision as Obama friend William Ayers and his Weather Underground.

Your side openly admires marxist authoritarian dictators who shut down free speech and murder all dissenters, as I've already shown with DiscoverTheNetworks listings for Barack and Michele Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Bill Ayers, Bernie Sanders, and many serving in their staffs.

Obama manufacturing czar Ron Bloom said: "We agree with Mao, that capitalism is mostly a sham, and that power is mostly administered at the barrel of a gun..."

Obama FCC diversity czar Mark Lloyd said Hugo Chavez's takeover of the Venezuelan news media was "Very effective, and a good model to follow."

Not to mention Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Anita Dunn, John Brennan, Cass Sunstein and many others.

They telegraph their intentions, M E M, why don't you believe them?
And to the best of their vicious ability, they have already done it, particularly in weaponizing the IRS, FBI and DOJ against their political opposition, during the Obama administration.
And covertly ongoing, with their Deep State moles in federal government, they've engaged in treasonous sabotage during the Trump administration.

How can you possibly not know what these Democrat-Bolshevik maniacs are?
Or worse, perhaps you do believe them, and yet you're still fully down for the overthrow of the United States by marxist/globalist revolutionaries.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, to Egypt: "I wouldn't use the U.S. Constitution as a model" topic

Citing several examples of Ginsburg's words and actions showing contempt for the Constitution, and undermining the system with her clear biases and lack of impartiality.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
The Democrats are now threatening to pack the court and eliminate the filibuster if Trump does this.

Of course, they were already threatening to do that before she died.

The Democrat Bolsheviks will do what they will, regardless of Republicans' adherence to the rule of law. Democrats have always seen the rule of law as something in the way of their rise to power, something to be "progressively" eliminated, and to permanently crush all Republican opposition to establish their authoritarian permanent majority, by:

1) packing the U S Supreme Court, to be dominated by liberal justices, to legislate from the bench what the U.S. population would never otherwise tolerate being voted into law.

2) making Washington D.C, a state with 2 Senators (it was established as the District of Columbia specifically to *NOT* be a state, so as to not give the city housing the fedral government and its federal agencies control by one state. Making D.C. a state obscenely violates that), and making Puerto Rico a state with 2 Senators (despite that Puerto Rico has never in 128 years made the effort to fit the criteria to be a state, in particular adopting english as its language). Which is essentially packing the Senate with a permanent Democrat majority.

3) Endiing the filibuster in the Senate, to further eliminate any legislative opposition to Democrat-Bolshevik rule.

All these things the Democrats have planned all along, since the radicals seized control of the DNC in 2004, and have increasingly tightened the reigns of power within the DNC since, culminating with Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders wing in the Senate, and the Ocasio-Cortez wing in the House.

People like M E M say I'm exaggerating when I say they are pushing for a Boshevik/Marxist/Maoist takeover of the United States government. But as I've quoted FROM THEIR OWN SPEECHES AND WRITINGS for over 10 years, these people openly praise the Soviet Union, Castro, Mao, Hugo Chavez, the Sandinistas, and their communist tactics to consolidate power in those nations. Why would we not take them at their word that what they admire in these communist nations is what they would like to implement here?

And further, their praised endorsement of weaponizing federal agencies against political opponents in these communist nations, is precisely what they would like to do here. And what they HAVE THEMSELVES DONE increasingly over the last 10 years to Republicans, Tea Party members, and religious conservatives, first in 2011-2012 using the IRS, EPA, FBI, ATF, OSHA and other agencies.
And then going unpunished for that, emboldened to even further abuses, weaponizing federal power of the DOJ, FBI and CIA against the Trump campaign, and then even the elected Trump administration, ongoing for over 4 years now.

The best book I've read about this is THE SHADOW PARTY by David Horowitz and Richard Poe. George Soros and other globalists and marxists are working to crush the United States' sovereignty, to reign it under globalist control. The tactics used by Soros to crush governments in eastern Europe and the former Soviet republicss, perfected over a 30-year period, are now being used against the United States. The Occupy Wall Street movement, the open borders movement, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, as fake grass-roots groups fronting to represent "the people", pushing for social change, that the real people don't actually want. And aided from above by Soros-funded elected leaders, in (to quote Obama-appointed openly marxist Van Jones, a "top-down, bottom-up, inside-out" military-style pincer-movement strategy, to overwhelm and confuse all political opposition.

As with the Bolsheviks in October 2017, a small core of less than 2% of the population, with control of the news media, social media, and organized street violence that takes on the surface appearance of random spontaneous grassroots protests. That elected Democrat-Bolsheviks can point to, and say with their offered radical changes "we're giving the people what they want."
But it's *NOT* what the people want, it's a scam unleashed by "progressive" marxists on the American public, to intimidate the American public into *THINKING* there's a large movement calling for these changes, that are in truth a Trojan Horse to pave the way for an authoritarian-marxist regime, to replace our Constitutional republic. There is a huge amount at stake in this election, and God help us all if the Democrats win.

On social media, Black Lives Matter and Antifa, and even many Democrat leaders and their strategists and staffers, openly talk about the violence they want to unleash on Republicaans and Trump supporters. And as I've cited in articles, there are an average of two attacks a day on Trump supporters. These Democrat-liberals are consumed with hatred. VIOLENT hatred.

I've compared their intolerance and fanaticism to the Jacobinists and the Great Terror of the French Revolution, and M E M and the like dismiss this as exaggeration. But again, at least 3 Trump supporters murdered in the last month, and an average 2 attacks on Trump supporters a day. And many Democrat/BLM/Antifa protestor mobs nationwide have been seen carrying guillotines and effigy severed heads. A new French Revolution indeed. These people are telegraphing their intentions, and are absolutely crazy enough to do it on a national scale. Imaging these maniacs nationwide, without a President Trump to keep them in check with federal law enforcement and National Guard. Imagine a President Joe Biden, soon followed by a President Kamala Harris, who would just sit on their hands and give them the green light to loot and burn cities and suburbs across all 50 states.

Without Trump, this country would have lost its sovereignty to the caravans of illegal immigrants in 2019. Trump stopped it cold and has secured the border. Former ICE director Tom Homan says Trump is the only president in 40 years to fully secure the border and back up ICE agents.

Now Trump can do the same with these riots in cities nationwide. But with Joe Biden or some milquetoast conservative president Mitt Romney or Marco Rubio, this country would have ceased to exist by now. We're all in danger, and the M E M's think the Bolshevik mobs, if they gain power, won't be coming for them too. It's not enough to be a Bolshevik, you have to be exactly THEIR kind of Bolshevik, or they will come to kill you too.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man

1) "Factcheck" is a liberal spin site, a subdivision of the rabidly anti-Trump/anti-Republican Washington Post. As I've cited many times before, they select Republican/conservatives as their targets 75% of the time, and only target Democrats for criticism 25% of the time, to put up a veil of balanced factchecking.

2) The specific one you cite only targets a Ruth Bader Ginsburg meme-image, and not the larger criticissms I voiced above, that Ruth Bader Ginsburg absolutely *DID* say that (despite her position as a U S Supreme Court justice, appointed to defend the Constitution) she would not use the U.S. Constitution as the basis for writing a new constitution for that new nation.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Tucker Carlson gave a good overview of why appointing U S Supreme Court justices is so important for Democrats. And why they unleash a slanderous vicious holy war on any Republican strict-contructionist/Constitutionalist nominee put forward by a Republican president. Not just by Trump, but by ANY Republican president over the last 30-plus years:

Tucker Carlson, Oct 12 2020, Monday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWLpee8dcek

Democrats want ideologically partisan justices like Sotomayor, Kagan and Ginsburg, who will advance socialist/progressive reform through their court rulings, ignoring what the Constitution and past precedent say, to advance their Democrat/liberal agenda, as a way to shove their ideology down the American public's throat, that voters would never ask for or consent to.
And Democrat Senators and Representatives would be voted out of office if they tried.
So Democrats see a Democrat-partisan U S Supreme Court as a way to circumnavigate the system, and ram through their agenda on an unwilling public.

The last time Democrats rammed policy through the House and Senate (by breaking the rules, by the way) was Obamacare (a k a, the Affordable Care Act, or ACA). And most of the Democrats who legislated that were voted out of office in the next election, as a direct result. The people didn't like it. So Democrats prefer the more indirect and deceitful tactic of packing the court with justices who instead of making U S S C rulings based on precedent and the Consitution, instead impulsively rule based on things like
"a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life".

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Pariah
Trump will win in a landslide both in the popular vote and the electoral college.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard