Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Bottom line he’s trying to throw out election results because he lost. Just because you can do something doesn’t make it moral or ethical. It certainly doesn’t make it beyond judgment, what you seem to be arguing. My vote wasn’t okay to steal and it won’t be forgotten that he’s trying to do exactly that.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: MisterJLA
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Even if you truly felt that way g that hardly justifies trump trying to steal the election. This bitch can’t even call and concede like Hillary did.

Going to court, or any other deliberative body set up for that purpose, and arguing one’s position isn’t trying to steal anything.

Your position that people in the opposing political party should have no right to petition for redress of grievances is duly noted and, unfortunately, hardly surprising.

G-shill, well, shilling for Trump since he's a Republican. Today must be a day ending with the letter "y".

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...-joining-supreme-court-election-n1250678

'Seditious abuse of judicial process': States fire back at Texas' Supreme Court election challenge

Over 50 cases thrown out over Trump's lying and being a sore loser who can't deal with reality. "Arguing one's position" in G-speak. lol

If a Dem did a fraction of that, The Right Wing Super Friends would have shit themselves.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
They are now asking WI’s Supreme Court to throw out their votes after Biden gained more votes from targeted recounts Trump paid for. The evidence trumpers swear is there doesn’t hold up under any serious scrutiny and fails in court.

But we’re not supposed to judge them for what they try to do.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Bottom line he’s trying to throw out election results because he lost. Just because you can do something doesn’t make it moral or ethical. It certainly doesn’t make it beyond judgment, what you seem to be arguing. My vote wasn’t okay to steal and it won’t be forgotten that he’s trying to do exactly that.

You want to put your political enemies in Gulags. That won’t be forgotten either.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

You want to put your political enemies in Gulags. That won’t be forgotten either.

Since I never said that how could you remember g-man? That was something you just created. I would point out that Trump likes to have some “lock her up” or “ lock him up” chants going at his super spreader events.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
G-troll is just cry again.

Methinks his liberal wife yelled at him again for not putting the dishes in the dishwasher the proper way, or something.

Pariah Offline OP
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Well I won?t take trump or ruddies word for it. Like I said they can take their ?evidence ? to court... Our votes matter and it is not up to the loser to decide if they did indeed lost.

...I think Biden needs to hold out the hand for unity but folks like Lindsay Graham that were actively trying to overturn the election need to pay for betraying their country.

I would like to think I would be better than those in your party that are trying to throw out an election...

...Do you really want to be on record as not having any discernible issue with the attempted coup going on?

Exposure without proof isn’t really exposure. You trying to throw my vote out isn’t going to be okay Pariah. Nor forgotten.

You try to throw my vote away too WB...

I’m not for gulags but I now know you and WB would throw my vote out and everyone else’s too.....

Yep while g’s trumpers party tries to steal the election and doing death threats to those officials that won’t assist in the steal is going on about libs and what their not saying. Some things never change. He did surprise me with the endorsement of the coup though but he wouldn’t be the first lawyer who tried raping the Constitution.

It was sad to me up till they started their pathetic attempt to steal my vote. A wounded dying animal can be the most dangerous. Props to the truly brave republicans who are putting country above their party and getting death threats along with their families.

You are actually the turncoat choosing Trump over your country. It will never be okay that you were for throwing away my vote and god knows what else trump comes up with before his term ends.

You really want a coup and hold onto power no matter what.

This is why you are a turncoat WB. You want to disenfranchise everyone to keep a lying corrupt piece of shit in power. The state legislature would have to break election laws that they passed to do your evil anti democratic coup....

You can claim whatever you want but if it can’t be proven in court....

I guess we don’t agree about it being evil but I look at it as a real attempt to steal the election by rendering voting useless...

...I’m angry at how far so many republicans were willing to really toss democracy aside.

They are now asking WI’s Supreme Court to throw out their votes....

Let's all take a moment to chuckle at MEM destroying his own premises:

Originally Posted by SCOTUS
The State of Texas' motion for Leave to File a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections.

The highest court in the land has already heretofore determined that Texas and, by extension, Minnesota has no say in how WI, MI, PA, and GA conduct their voting process. In which case, if the State Legislatures pick their electors irrespective of compromised vote totals, nothing has been "stolen" and no "coup" will have taken place. As such, the courts' authority--to which your integrity is so beholden--has already undermined your accusations.

Since I never said that.

Here you go. You dropped your dogwhistle.

Pariah #1233362 2020-12-12 10:39 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yep you are for stealing an election Pariah. I and I hope everyone that loves our country remembers what you and the others tried and failed to do and vote out the Cruz’s and Graham’s that enabled this failed coup. No need for a dog whistle, I hate evil

Fair play!
Pariah #1233363 2020-12-12 10:46 PM
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Called it:

Originally Posted by Pariah
I love how you're feigning confidence in the courts, but will ultimately condemn them if and when they start producing verdicts in Trump's favor--and I'm not just talking about the lead up to an electoral count. I'm talking about the proceedings thereafter.

Pariah #1233364 2020-12-12 11:03 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Are you even making sense to yourself Pariah? Many of the states have laws tying the electors to the states votes. There are none that say legislatures can decide to break the law and pick the loser instead. The founding fathers rejected the tyranny you want now. I reject it also.

Fair play!
Pariah #1233365 2020-12-12 11:13 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
WHOA!

Link - Breitbart: Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

• The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution.

Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause. Finally, Texas argues that there were “voting irregularities” in these states as a result of the above.

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
    • Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.

This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.

• Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

https://www.scribd.com/document/487348469/TX-v-State-Motion-2020-12-07-FINAL#from_embed
    https://www.scribd.com/document/487348461/TX-v-State-Mpi-2020-12-07-Final#from_embed

Tim Pool phrased it adequately. Texas has just NUKED the Democrats from Orbit. This suit meets ALL the qualifications:

1) It goes direct to the Supreme Court on account of a dispute between multiple states.

2) It was filed mere HOURS before safe harbor day, which puts all of the defendant states in dispute and de-solidifies electors.

3) Because this is a dispute between the states addressing the constitutionality--or lack thereof--of the past election, that means that Trump is not actually engaging in Lawfare since the Constitution supercedes the law.

Absolutely brilliant

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Are you even making sense to yourself Pariah? Many of the states have laws tying the electors to the states votes. There are none that say legislatures can decide to break the law and pick the loser instead. The founding fathers rejected the tyranny you want now. I reject it also.

That is up to the legislature. In which case, if they don't have confidence in the vote, there's nothing binding them to the precedent of adhering to a (alleged) majority.

Laws do not subvert the Constitution. It's the other way around. And the only way to make "laws" that force the legislature to abide by such rules that you think exist is by amending it. In any other instance, laws can only enhance what's already there, but not supersede it.

Article II says hello.

The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; A quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President.

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

Courtesy of the Founding Fathers.

And still the most likely course of action IMO.

....Althooooough...The slow (steady) leak of info regarding politicians compromised by China (see also: Swalwell, Bidens, et al) in tandem with our current election woes does give credence to the speculators pushing the Executive Order theory...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And the legislature did choose how the electors are picked though through the election laws they passed. None of them say that they can just throw the votes away and keep the loser in power. Like I said the founding fathers rejected the tyranny you want Pariah. You’re trying to put in a cheat that simply doesn’t exist.

Fair play!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
And the legislature did choose how the electors are picked though through the election laws they passed. None of them say that they can just throw the votes away and keep the loser in power. Like I said the founding fathers rejected the tyranny you want Pariah. You’re trying to put in a cheat that simply doesn’t exist.

Laws do not subvert the Constitution. It's the other way around. And the only way to make "laws" that force the legislature to abide by such rules that you think exist is by amending it.

Pariah #1233376 2020-12-13 11:37 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Well I guess we shall soon see who is right Pariah. Tomorrow the electoral votes are cast. I do believe you like the other trumpers that want to subvert the will of the people are grasping at anything and everything. The last bit will probably be when pence is counting the electoral votes. There trumpers can stretch that out but they don’t have control of the house and it’s doubtful enough senate republicans would be all in for a futile attempt to throw out the election results.

I hope this doesn’t end up being consequence free for those elected officials that aided trump with this failed coup but that will be really up to the voters to decide in 2022 and future elections.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Hillary called trump the night of the election and conceded the next day so don’t even bother with your partisan bs. The Obama administration also tried its best for a smooth transition like W had done for them. There is simply no comparison to the low trump is reaching with this transition. All this while thousands die of Covid while many others are out of work looking for a job during a pandemic.

You're so full of shit, M E M.

It's well documented (and I quoted and linked it in the Election Day 2016 topic), that Hillary Clinton was in an apoplectic rage on election night 2016. In such a rage that she phyisically attacked two of her closest aides, John Podesta, and Robby Mook. It was under pressure from those in her own party that Hillary Clinton gave a phone call to Trump on election night, but she was mentally incapaable of going on stage that night to personally concede. It was a distraught John Podesta who came out on stage to say Hillary would NOT concede that night. (So you flatout lied, M E M) That is how mentally unbalanced Hillary was that night. She couldn't even come out to thank her campaign workers for their efforts, to even provide that basic courtesy to her supporters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_...election#Election_night_and_the_next_day

According to the authors of Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign, by late Tuesday night the White House had concluded that Trump would win the election. Obama's political director David Simas called Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook to persuade Clinton to concede the election, with no success. Obama then called Clinton directly, citing the importance of continuity of government, to ask her to publicly acknowledge that Trump had won.[367] Believing that Clinton was still unwilling to concede, the president then called her campaign chair John Podesta, but the call to Clinton had likely already persuaded her.[368]

After networks called Pennsylvania for Donald Trump, putting him with 264 electoral votes while he had a five-point lead in Arizona, which gives eleven electoral votes that would put Trump above the majority of 270, Clinton realized she had no chance to win the election and called Trump early Wednesday morning to concede defeat.[369] Clinton was unable to make a public concession that night, as she had no concession speech written.[370]

On Wednesday morning at 2:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), it was reported that Trump had secured Wisconsin's 10 electoral votes, giving him a majority of the 538 electors in the Electoral College, enough to make him the president-elect of the United States,[371] and at 2:50 a.m. Trump gave his victory speech.[371]

Later that day, Clinton asked her supporters to accept the result and hoped that Trump would be "a successful president for all Americans."[372] In his speech, Trump appealed for unity, saying "it is time for us to come together as one united people", and praised Clinton as someone who was owed "a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country."[373]

Someone behaved presidentially on election night, but it sure as hell wasn't Hillary Clinton. And despite her hypocritical words quoted above, she never stopped undermining Trump and calling him "illegitimate" during the last 4 years. Nor did the entire Democrat-Bolshevik party, a large slive of whom wouldn't even attend Trump's Jan 2017 inauguration.

And Obama didn't give Trump a peaceful transition either, Obama personally] orchestrated the attacks by the FBI and DOJ on Trump's campaign and presidency As evidenced by the August 2016 text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page: "POTUS wants to see everything we are working on". And: Sally Yates' memo of a Jan 5 2017 Oval Office meeting of Obama, Biden, Yates, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, and Susan Rice, where Yates described her astonishment that Obama had the FISA transcripts of Michael Flynn's phone calls with the Russian ambassador that he briefed the others there about, and Obama personally instructed Comey to select "the right people" (i.e., criminal/partisan Democrat loyalists within in the FBI) to orchestrate the perjury trap on Flynn to destroy Flynn, to prevent Flynn from discovering the criminal actions of Obama in the Iran nuclear deal, and Obama's abuse and weaponization of intelligence agencies against Trump and Republicans.
And it was Biden who suggested using the Logan Act to indict Flynn, a law that was made over 200 years ago and has never been used to prosecute anyone, until Flynn.

That's in addition to Obama more than doubling the staff of the National Security Council before the end of his term, and stacking it with Democrat partisans who leaked top secret information and undermined Trump from within for the ffirst two years of his presidency. Two of whom were Alexander Vindman and Eric Ciaramela.

And Obama weaponizing the IRS against Tea Party groups, religious conservative groups, and large Republican donors like Frank Vandersloot, who had to spend $80,000 in legal fees just to prove he wasn't guilty of anything. That Obama and the IRS persecuted just to intimidate potential Republican support in future elections.

Now ALL OF THAT, AND MORE BY OBAMA AND HILLARY AND THEIR THUG OPERATIVES, is not "trying their best for a smooth transition", and is in fact the TRUE "new low reached in a transition".

Also, Al Gore took 37 days to concede, and just as Trump did, Gore pursued all his legal options. With no evidence of election tampering in that 2000 election. As compared to millions of votes in the 2020 election compromised by election fraud, and abundant witnesses, affidavits, photo- and video-evidencee, and forensic evidence in the Dominion computer systems as well. As well as ties to foreign intervention spreading to Venezuela, Germany and Barcelona, China, Russia and Iran. As well as "Trump won't win, I made f--ing sure of that" Dominion security head Eric Coomer.
The point being: Trump isn't being a bad sport in refusing to concede an election he allegedly lost, there is ABUNDANT evidence that the Democrats tainted the election, and he should not concede until every last bit of that evidence is reviewed. Not just dismissed by partisan or intimidated judges, but THOROUGHLY REVIEWED.

You also imply Trump did something wrong in the containment of Covid-19 without ever providing any facts to support that lie.

Trump in fact:
(1) suspended all travel from China, over 5,000 people a day, that early on even Fauci and Redfield (who both advised against suspending travel) said it was a very good strategic move and saved countless thousands of lives, and bought the nation time to medically prepare,
(2) a similar suspension of travel from Europe at the peak of their outbreak,
(3) Trump secured the Southern border from illegal immigrants during the months prior to the outbreak, again something Obama, Biden or Hillary would NEVER NEVER do, that also prevented another huge avenue of potential uncontrolled outbreak. Biden is already telegraphing he will completely destroy bordr security, and apprehensions have already risen 550% since October.
(4) Trump began a trade war with China in the year prior to the outbreak, that vastly decreased U.S. dependency on China for supply for medical PPE, food and everything else.
(5) Trump cut funding for the World Health Organization (WHO) due to WHO's deceit that halped endanger the U.S. and the rest of the world, where China cut all INTERNAL airline flights within China, but calculatedly allowed flights OUT of China to infect and economically damage the rest of the world.
(6) Trump orchestrated a joint effort of public and private sectors in first mass producing medical PPE equipment in short supply (thanks to Obama) and mass producing life-saving ventilator machines at a mass number no one thought possible, to the point we were able to give some of our surplus to other countries less prepared, like Mexico and European nations.
And ultimately
(7) Trump fast-tracked a vaccine for Covid-19, in an incredible 9 months, what would normally take 2 or 3 years at best to create and distribute.

Compare with handling of the previous Swine flu and Ebola outbreaks during the Obama administration, to see how ***FAR*** superior Trump's response was to a national threat, as compared to the complete incompetence in the Obama administration, as admitted by V P Joe Biden's then-chief-of-staff Ron Klain, who admitted they did nothing to contain those two outbreaks, and that the Obama administration was "vaery lucky" those outbreaks were not far worse, because they were unable to manage any effort to contain them. Polar opposite the leadership of Trump.

Biden advisor Ron Klain on their handling of Swine Flu: pure "luck

Everything you said, M E M, everything, are lies and a complete misrepresentation of the true facts.

Pariah #1233379 2020-12-13 12:10 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Whatever WB, you seem to acknowledge that Hillary did indeed call the night of the election and conceded the next day. Al Gore had won the popular vote in 2000 and did legitimately pursue his legal options with the vote counts in Florida. (And I remember what the gop thought about that at the time). When the Supreme Court weighed in he conceded. Gore unlike pos trump didn’t try to allege widespread voter fraud that has failed in courts no matter the political affiliation of the judges. Trump is the liar and actively trying to undermine our country’s electoral integrity. Democracy is your enemy WB.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
https://www.businessinsider.com/ex-...ol-aid-nyt-2020-12?utm_source=reddit.com

Former New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman has criticized Republicans who have backed President Trump's bid to overturn the election.

"I keep comparing it somewhat to Jonestown," Whitman told The New York Times. "They've all drunk the Kool Aid. It just hasn't killed them yet."

The comments are some of the most scathing yet by a senior Republican about Trump's bid to overturn the election, and the refusal of the GOP to stand up to him.

It's all part of Trump's plan.

Signed,

Pariah

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Well I guess we shall soon see who is right Pariah. Tomorrow the electoral votes are cast. I do believe you like the other trumpers that want to subvert the will of the people are grasping at anything and everything. The last bit will probably be when pence is counting the electoral votes. There trumpers can stretch that out but they don’t have control of the house and it’s doubtful enough senate republicans would be all in for a futile attempt to throw out the election results.

I hope this doesn’t end up being consequence free for those elected officials that aided trump with this failed coup but that will be really up to the voters to decide in 2022 and future elections.

You keep looking for a Fait Accompli. But there isn't one. The only day I'm tracking is set in stone is January 6th. In which case, the vote is subject to objection.

If and when the voter fraud is completely exposed--even moreso than it has been--do you really think any final conclusions can stand on those premises?

...Kamala Harris hasn't stepped down yet....I wonder why....

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
If I was you Pariah I would wonder why all that supposedly rock solid evidence of wide spread voter fraud doesn’t stand up in front of any judges no matter their political affiliations. But I think we both know it’s trump making the fraudulent claims. It has been fun seeing the pos not just lose once but many times but his show is about to be cancelled. The losers, fools and deplorables that tried to enable him and his coup are now exposed.

Fair play!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
The losers, fools and deplorables that tried to enable him and his coup are now exposed.

Huh! It is opposite day!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
WHOA!

Link - Breitbart: Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin at Supreme Court over Election Rules

• The State of Texas filed a lawsuit directly with the U.S. Supreme Court shortly before midnight on Monday challenging the election procedures in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin on the grounds that they violate the Constitution.

Texas argues that these states violated the Electors Clause of the Constitution because they made changes to voting rules and procedures through the courts or through executive actions, but not through the state legislatures. Additionally, Texas argues that there were differences in voting rules and procedures in different counties within the states, violating the Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause. Finally, Texas argues that there were “voting irregularities” in these states as a result of the above.

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
    • Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.

This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.

• Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

https://www.scribd.com/document/487348469/TX-v-State-Motion-2020-12-07-FINAL#from_embed
    https://www.scribd.com/document/487348461/TX-v-State-Mpi-2020-12-07-Final#from_embed

Tim Pool phrased it adequately. Texas has just NUKED the Democrats from Orbit. This suit meets ALL the qualifications:

1) It goes direct to the Supreme Court on account of a dispute between multiple states.

2) It was filed mere HOURS before safe harbor day, which puts all of the defendant states in dispute and de-solidifies electors.

3) Because this is a dispute between the states addressing the constitutionality--or lack thereof--of the past election, that means that Trump is not actually engaging in Lawfare since the Constitution supercedes the law.

Absolutely brilliant

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Since I never said that how could you remember g-man? That was something you just created. I would point out that Trump likes to have some “lock her up” or “ lock him up” chants going at his super spreader events.

Sanders Campaign exposed, Part I; "Cities Burn" if Trump Re-Elected (and put Trump supporters in Gulags and re-education camps) :

And this is only one among many of Sanders' campaign staffers similarly eager to commit violence against Trump supporters (thank you Project Veritas!). Another Sanders staffer talked about putting Trump supporters in "re-education camps". As did former Bill Clinton cabinet secretary Robert Reich.

Paul Krugman and Jennifer Rubin of the N Y Times similarly talk about having public trials of former Trump staffers and supporters, and "destroying them so they never rise up again".
https://www.theblaze.com/news/1-yea...orced-from-polite-society-we-have-a-list

That Blaze article qquotes a pretty extensive list of Democrat leaders and liberal media anchors and pundits who are calling for exactly what G-Man cited.
That you deceitfully feign ignorance of, M E M.

And that call for gulags and re-education camps for Trump supporterss is perfectly in line with rhetoric from Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris and other Democrat leaders who I can pull up video of saying it, openly calling for violence against Republicans, over several years now. Going back to the Republican House baseball game where a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer tried to kill multiple Republican House members. To which Democrats and their advisors on Facebook and Twitter openly cheered on MORE attacks on Republicans.

And Democrat leaders passively endorse this violent rhetoric and actual violence by their fellow Democrats, remaining silent about it and not condemning it. Because they believe this rhetoric and violence helps their party politically, by intimidating away Republican support. There's no way you can dismissively pretend that rhetoric is coming from just an outside liberal fringe. It is clearly a widely held belief across a huge swath of the mainstream Democrat-Bolshevik Left.
And again: The fact that other Democrat leaders don't condemn it make clear they actually support it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Violence from both sides need to be condemned WB. One over the other is not acceptable. When a trump lawyer called for someone to be drawn and quartered and than taken out and shot (a fellow republican no less) trump had nothing to say about that. And he doesn’t have to WB because of folks like you being okay with that.

Fair play!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Veiled conspiracy to engineer insurgent rioting and arson is held in the same esteem as a publicly spoken, common rhetorical phrase.

Gotta love that lefty false equivalence.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Biden goes over 270 electoral votes

And over 7 million more votes than the loser. Trump can probably spot Dorothy and Toto peddling up and must know the Pelosi controlled House is about to land on him, lol

Fair play!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Poor MEM. Still looking for a Fait Accompli.

Link - WT: GOP electors cast votes for Trump in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania

• Republican electors in Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania cast votes for President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence on Monday in hopes a court might overturn Joseph R. Biden’s win, even as the Electoral College voted across the nation to certify the Democrat’s victory.

Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer said Republican electors met at the state capitol to cast votes for Mr. Trump because a Trump campaign lawsuit challenging the state’s election is still pending.

“Had we not meet today and cast our votes, the President’s pending election contest would have been effectively mooted. Our action today preserves his rights under Georgia law,” Mr. Shafer tweeted.

The Pennsylvania GOP said the Trump campaign asked Republican electors to vote for Mr. Trump to preserve the right to another legal challenge that could overturn Mr. Biden’s win.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward,” Trump campaign Pennsylvania chair Bernie Comfort said in a statement. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Arizona GOP Chair Kelli Ward said Republican electors also met Monday to vote for Mr. Trump. She said legal challenges to the election are still being heard.

“It is imperative that the proper electors are counted by Congress,” she said.

The actions keep open the option of sending pro-Trump slates of electors to Congress, which will vote on Jan. 6 on whether to accept each state’s electoral votes. Congress can only approve one slate of electors from each state, either for Mr. Biden or for Mr. Trump.

Apparently, WI and MI GOP Electors voted as well, but I'm still trying to confirm that.

They say that this is for a provisional declaration on the 6th. But I don't think this is going to be fully determined til the 20th. Just a hunch.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Yep you are for stealing an election Pariah. I and I hope everyone that loves our country remembers what you and the others tried and failed to do and vote out the Cruz’s and Graham’s that enabled this failed coup. No need for a dog whistle, I hate evil

This should be a rule of "How to post like M E M" :

Whatever the Democrats are doing, accuse the Republicans of doing it, to hide the the vicious criminal actions of the Democrats.

EX: Democrats stole an election using at least 20 different methods of demonstrable cheating, identical strategy in states nationwide
- dead people voting,
- voting in the names of people who left a state by stealing their ballot and voting in their name,
- Democrats from neighboring states using fraudulent addresses to vote in AZ, NV, WI, MI, PA, GA and probably many other states,
- double voting,
- poll workers re-scanning Democrat ballots 10 times or more to hyper-inflate Democrat vote totals,
- BLM types inside voter-counting facilities screaming at and intimidating Republican poll observers, and keeping them 30 to 120 feet from Democrat poll counters, so it's impossible to see Dems fraudulently rigging the votes , and adding fake votes with no chain of custody.
- and ultimately, the Venezuelan Dominion votiung machines, that allow 6,000 Trump votes to be flipped with with a sngle computer-mouse click into Biden votes. And do the same over and over 4,800, 4,800, 4,800, 4,800, 4,800, until suddenly Biden is up 130,000 votes in just a few hours. And not verifying signatuires, and xerox-copying 1 mail-in ballot into a stack of hundreds of ballots, all for Biden, that affidavit-signed poll-worker witnesses say were flat pages, and therefore clearly not 3-folded and removed from envelopes, aagain hyperinfating Biden's total with thousands of fake votes.

THOUSANDS of witnesses have written sworn statements testifying to observing all of these Democrat cheating methods.

Ann Coulter said that back in 2008: "If you want to know what Demcorats are up to, just look at what they're accusing Republicans of doing."

Par for the course, for the Democrat-Bolshevik party.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Violence from both sides need to be condemned WB. One over the other is not acceptable. When a trump lawyer called for someone to be drawn and quartered and than taken out and shot (a fellow republican no less) trump had nothing to say about that. And he doesn’t have to WB because of folks like you being okay with that.

M E M: "Republicans do it too..."

No, they don't.

The incidents of violence are at least 100 to 1 of Democrat-on-Republican violence. There is no Republican-party-inspired violence, non. Once in a blue moon, a lone conservative crazy, but nothing comparable to the top-down-inspired Democrat violence/intimidation machine. As I've cited repeatedly, there are an average 2 attacks a day on Trump supporters. Republicans are intimidated if they even wear a Trump hat, or put a Trump campaign sign in their front yard. And that is stoked by rhetoric from Democrat leaders at the very top. Not the DNC fringe from the core leadership. And no Democrat, NONE OF THEM, ever openly condemns this DNC rhetoric, or these DNC-stoked acts of intimdation and violence.

There are no calls by Republican politicians to intimidate or violently attack Democrats.
But as I just cited a few posts above, with linked examples, I can't even remember all the Democrats who regularly incite violence on Republicans, there are far too many. Start with the Bernie Sanders campaign workers (Youtube-linked above, from Project Veritas), Maxine Waters, Robert Reich, Jennifer Rubin, Paul Krugman, Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Beto O'Rourke, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, on and on.

Nothing, absolutely nothing similar coming from the Republican side.
Nice try, M E M. Again, you are flatout lying to say "Republicans do it too", with absolutelty nothing to back it up.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Poor MEM. Still looking for a Fait Accompli.

Link - WT: GOP electors cast votes for Trump in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania

• Republican electors in Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania cast votes for President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence on Monday in hopes a court might overturn Joseph R. Biden’s win, even as the Electoral College voted across the nation to certify the Democrat’s victory.

Georgia Republican Party Chairman David Shafer said Republican electors met at the state capitol to cast votes for Mr. Trump because a Trump campaign lawsuit challenging the state’s election is still pending.

“Had we not meet today and cast our votes, the President’s pending election contest would have been effectively mooted. Our action today preserves his rights under Georgia law,” Mr. Shafer tweeted.

The Pennsylvania GOP said the Trump campaign asked Republican electors to vote for Mr. Trump to preserve the right to another legal challenge that could overturn Mr. Biden’s win.

“We took this procedural vote to preserve any legal claims that may be presented going forward,” Trump campaign Pennsylvania chair Bernie Comfort said in a statement. “This was in no way an effort to usurp or contest the will of the Pennsylvania voters.”

Arizona GOP Chair Kelli Ward said Republican electors also met Monday to vote for Mr. Trump. She said legal challenges to the election are still being heard.

“It is imperative that the proper electors are counted by Congress,” she said.

The actions keep open the option of sending pro-Trump slates of electors to Congress, which will vote on Jan. 6 on whether to accept each state’s electoral votes. Congress can only approve one slate of electors from each state, either for Mr. Biden or for Mr. Trump.

Apparently, WI and MI GOP Electors voted as well, but I'm still trying to confirm that.

They say that this is for a provisional declaration on the 6th. But I don't think this is going to be fully determined til the 20th. Just a hunch.

How cute playing pretend. Official electors have already chosen and voted though. Trump turd loses again.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And WB after losing over 50 cases in court in front of both liberal and conservative judges not to mention a conservative controlled Supreme Court, why on earth do you think I would buy Trump’s bs and lies? It’s clearly not a republican vs democrat thing. Trump lost and not shockingly is being a pos sore loser.

Fair play!
Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
How cute playing pretend. Official electors have already chosen and voted though. Trump turd loses again.

Link - Reuters: 'Dueling electors' pose risk of U.S. vote deadlock

Who do you think counts the votes, chooses whether or not to count the votes, or chooses which votes to count?

you're trying to stay positive MEM. I get it. But your's only fucking yourself if you think it's over.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, only one set of electors are official

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

That is again, horseshit.

The Trump lawyer you cite is Joe Digenova (of Digenova and Toensing), a former U.S. attorney and vocal Trump advocate. He didn't literally call for a Democrat to be drawn and quartered, it was said in a joking context in a TV interview, he never literally called for violence against anyone. That's quite a reach, M E M.

That's like Trump at a Trump rally a year or so ago, saying of a heckler interrupting and being escorted out, "I'd like to smack that guy".

That's like when a guy playfully says something male-piggish to a girl, and with a smile she responds "Ohh I want to smack you!" and alleging that the girl was inciting violence. Just ridiculous. Meanwhile on the other side, you have all the violent rhetotic I cited **AND LINKED EXAMPLES OF** by Democrats calling for intimidation and attacks on Trump administration officials and Trump supporters, and the average two attacks a day on Trump supporters, that are clearly a direct result of Demcorat leadership calling for that violence. See the examples above, and thousands more I didn't list.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

What makes them "official"? The media companies that tell you everything's going to be okay and your party's going to be just fine?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Just playfully calling somebody to be shot, what utter bs. Krebs for being honest was fired by trump and now him and his family get death threats for not assisting the orange turd in stealing an election from rabid partisan trumpers. You live in a fantasy world where now Barr, the Supreme Court and other very conservative but honest republicans are part of the conspiracy WB.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

What makes them "official"? The media companies that tell you everything's going to be okay and your party's going to be just fine?

The state seals. The other electors might as well be from Latvia, Atlantis and Batshitcrazyville. I’m sure trump will pull more out of his ass till he gets the boot to keep you excited.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And WB after losing over 50 cases in court in front of both liberal and conservative judges not to mention a conservative controlled Supreme Court, why on earth do you think I would buy Trump’s bs and lies? It’s clearly not a republican vs democrat thing. Trump lost and not shockingly is being a pos sore loser.

All but about 7 of those cases are by other states or conservative groups, not by Trump's lawyers. The big one of those was by the Texas attorney general, suing GA, PA, MI, and WI for violating Texas' state rights, that those four states' negligence violated the integrity of Texas' presidential election as well. And as I said, the U S S C didn't review the evidence, they just said the case "lacks standing", whatever that bullshit excuse means. The bottom line is, th U S S C didn't review the actual evidence, BECAUSE IF THEY DID REVIEW THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE, THE *OVERWHELMING* EVIDENCE, THEY WOULD HAVE TO RULE IN TRUMP'S FAVOR. But because they were intimidated, because they are worried about Democrt violence and harassment directed at them and their families and children, they backed off and didn't even hear the case.

I would point out that justices Thomas and Alito wanted to hear the case. Four more are intimidated, and three more are Bolsheviks.

Sebastian Gorka said something really insightful about Barr (who resigned/was fired today) and the FBI: That the FBI sent a dozen agents to investigate an alleged noose in a race car garage of a dimwitted black driver trying to pull a Jussie Smollet, that ANYONE could see was not a noose, but clearly just a rope for pulling down a garage door. But that same FBI, didn't send a single agent to investigate the most massive election fraud in U.S. history across 8 states, that clearly rigs who our president will be with over 20 differnt kinds of election fraud, and in rigging it for Biden, endangers the future and national securrity of our nation.

Pariah Offline OP
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

The state seals. The other electors might as well be from Latvia, Atlantis and Batshitcrazyville. I’m sure trump will pull more out of his ass till he gets the boot to keep you excited.

The vote can be objected to on the day of the count, and the president (Pence) can choose not to count or finalize as a result. 126 GOP congressional personnel joined that lawsuit. You think nothing's gonna happen?

If what you were saying were true, then there wouldn't be any contingencies offered up by Article II of the constitution in the first place.

Pariah #1233419 2020-12-14 10:21 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB your just making shit up. Thomas and Alito said they would have been willing to hear the case but unwilling to grant any of what was being asked. You just make up a reason for the other conservative justices not willing to help trump turd to steal an election. It’s not even rational. They have life time appointments and democrats want to pack the court. In your mind intimidation makes sense? But since you brought up intimidation I would point you towards orange turds bullying and anger at those that won’t assist him in his lies and attempts to steal the election. Who knew Barr and Georgia’s republican gov were secretly part of the conspiracy.

Fair play!
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard