Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
iggy #1233875 2021-01-17 3:09 PM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
G-troll is crying about his wife being a liberal, nothing new there....

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
iggy #1233883 2021-01-18 9:19 AM
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from henrypayne.com]

iggy #1233899 2021-01-19 9:13 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from cdn.creators.com]

iggy #1233900 2021-01-19 11:03 AM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
What I find amazing is that Parler was not used to plan the January 6th Capitol building attack, but Facebook and Twitter WERE used by the groups involved. But alleged "hate speech" on Parler was the rationalization for taking down the forum, and Facebook and Twitter, which was ACTUALLY USED for planning violent attacks and celebrating them (Jon Sullivan, Antifa) never had anything deleted.

The FBI even arrested Jon Sullivan, and yet to the prosecutors' frustration, the judge allowed Sullivan to not stay in jail and just have house arrest. And EVEN AFTER HE WAS ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED, Twitter and Facebook STILL allow him to post his venom on their forums.
And yet it is only insinuated and not proven that Parler was used to post hate that provoked violence, and they are completely shut down, based on no evidence.

The double-standard is obscene.

Add to that how the Ayatollah in Iran is able to post holocaust denial, and genocidal threats to wipe out Israel on Facebook and Twitter.
And the Chinese communist leaders enslave 2 to 3 million Uyghurs in their northwester Xinjiang province in concentration camps, and on Facebook and Twitter these Chinese officials boast and propagandize that they are "liberating" Uyghur women somehow to better lives by forced sterilization and slave labor.
These posts Facebook and Twitter allow to be posted. But they completely lockdown all Republican thought, communication and information sharing, as "potentially dangerous and inciting violence". Again, based on no evidence.

But then, these same Facebook and Twitter companies also reap billions doing business in China, and giving the Chinese government tools like helping the Chinese government spy on its citizens, and use face-recognition technology to surveil their citizens and lock them up in concentration camps. The irony of tech giants locking down conservative thought, while enableing the most brutal and genocidal speech and governments on earth is just staggering.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Originally Posted by M E M
What are we supposed to be seeing there g-man?
The point, M E M, as you pretend to not see the obvious, is that these liberal media are already plotting to further expand the shutdown of all non-Democrat conservative thought in the United States, a complete lockdown on all dissent.

And much as you might be on board for that, they'll be coming after independent and moderate-Democrat dissent as well. That would be... you. Anyone who isn't woke enough, and not completely committed to the Revolution.
Welcome to Orwell's 1984 :

Megan McArdle [Washington Post -employed Bolshevik activist/reporter]
@asymmetricinfo

·
Jan 17 2021
It has taken a little more than a week for people to start suggesting suggest that local telecoms--which often hold government-granted monopolies/duopolies--should block right-wing news sites. Where does that end?
Oliver Darcy [CNN-employed Bolshevik activist/reporter]
@oliverdarcy

· Jan 17 2021
"We are going to have to figure out the OAN and Newsmax problem. These companies have freedom of speech, but I'm not sure we need Verizon, AT&T, Comcast and such bringing them into tens of millions of homes," @alexstamos tells @brianstelter.

iggy #1233905 2021-01-19 10:05 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think if g- man was fine with letting republicans choose trump over a legal election it’s hard to understand the issue he has here? Private businesses have the right to do this. Parler btw also has and does use it’s terms of service to ban people from their site. Personally I’m for free speech and hate evil. I also think the capital riot trump provoked is an event like 9/11 but this time the enemy is home grown.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
I think if g- man was fine with letting republicans choose trump over a legal election

It was NOT a legal election, it's just an election where those who rigged it had powerful friends who allowed them to get away with it.

None of the state legislators or state/federal/U S supreme court judges ever actually weighed the evidence. They dismissed the case without examining the evidence using tricks like "lacks standing". They either were part of the Democrat election-rigging cabal, or were intimidated by the Democrat mob that would riot or be in their faces and protesting outside their homes and personally threatening them if they challenged it.
\
I've posted abundant links to the hearings in
Michigan: Col. Phil Waldron, statistical evidence of election fraud , and Hima Kolanagireddy testimony before Michigan House, election fraud , and Michigan state election hearings
Pennsylvania Rudy Giuliani testimony
Arizona Col. Phil Waldron, further evidence of electronic vote tampering and impossibilities
and Georgia 5 hours of testimony by election workers of election fraud
where the evidence was presented, and ignored.

As well as Peter Navarro's 40-page report, and the testimony and affidavits of hundreds of others.

it’s hard to understand the issue he has here? Private businesses have the right to do this. Parler btw also has and does use it’s terms of service to ban people from their site. Personally I’m for free speech and hate evil. I also think the capital riot trump provoked is an event like 9/11 but this time the enemy is home grown.

Capitol. CAPITOL riot.

And I cited plenty of evidence that Trump did not "incite" it.
1) The planning of violence, reported up to a month in advance of Jan 6 2021 was reported by police to FBI and DHS, and they just sat on their hands and did noting. They were not incited by Trump, they planned their attacks long before Trump spoke. If it was planned way before Trump spoke on Jan 6th, how could Trump possibly have "incited" it?

2) The timeline doesn't match, they began their attack at 12:40 PM, Trump spoke from 12-noon to 1:11 PM. And at a 45 minute walk from the White House where Trump spoke to walk to the Capitol, even if they had previously been where Trump was speaking, to begin the violence, they would have left 5 minutes before Trump began speaking.

3) As I proved with the FBI arrest of John Sullivan and his BLM crew, BLM infiltrated the Trump supporters and started the violence, inciting others to join them, orchestrating one and possibly both of the killings that occurred.
BLM was at the center of making that violence happen.
The rest that occurred that day doesn't rise to the level of ONE of the HUNDREDS of cities BLM has looted and burned in any of their relentless riots and destruction.
Including a siege on the white House on May 31 2020 where Trump was pressed to evacuate the White House by Secret Service who were in danger of being over-run.
And BLM/Antifa mobs who attacked the most powerful people in the Republican party as they left the Republican National Convention on the White House grounds on August 28 2020. Rand Paul credits police officers with saving the lives of him and his wife.
Those were as much if not more severe domestic terrorist attacks by BLM and Antifa nationwide, far more severe terrorism in the fact that BLM has left widespread destruction across literally hundreds of cities, whole city blocks of stores looted and burned.

What is it now, about 180 straight nights that BLM has been continuing violent attacks on Portland? The HUNDREDS of cities that BLM has looted and burned. Including your own native Minneapolis, where they looted and burned over 500 businesses, torched to the ground whole ctiy blocks.
Burned A POLICE STATION to the ground !

But for the fact that a single officer was killed in the Capitol, I would say these BLM attacks over the last 9 months are far more severe. In terms of numbers, hundreds of cities, over 2,000 police injured, 25 police and civilians killed by BLM, in sheer numbers, they quantifiably are more severe.
In the Capitol, no part of the building was burned, a few smashed glass doors and windows, but within 4 hours, the Trump protesters (whether actual supporters, or BLM/Antifa in disguise) were gone, and the Congressional joint session came back in chambers and concluded the electoral count.
Compare that with the business owners in your own town and hundreds of other cities, their stores are burned to the ground, and both they and their employees are permanently deprived of income and jobs and property.
Would that the 97%-of employees at FBI and DOJ donating to the Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden and the DNC were as quick to call THAT "domestic terrorism", and investigate and crush BLM and Antifa for their actions. But their corrupt partisan loyalty to the Democrat party makes them stand down. And eagerly consent to weaponize their federal authority to go after "domestic terrorist" Trump supporters.

Regarding shutting down of Parler, attorneys far more versed in the law than me have pointed out that companies who did what Amazon, Twitter, Apple and others are doing to Parler amounts to unfair trade practices, of the kind that led to breaking up of monopolies in anti-trust federal action a hundred years ago.
And the tech giants now have far greater reach and influence than those of that previous era.

As I said before, it's kind of like if Thomas Edison invented electricity, but would only sell it to people and companies he politically agreed with. You can't deny telephone service or electricity or water or auto and home insurance to people just because you disagree with them politically. If someone denied service to blacks or gays or hispanics, you'd be quick to see the wrong of that. And when you're Twitter, it's wrong to conspire with every other giant provider of service to completely shut Parler out from any other alternative outlet for new and current subscribers, and you can't just shut down their ability to get servers to provide service to their users.
That is not "fair trade".
That's bullying and intimidation.
Intimidation to the level they are having difficulty finding lawyers or server providers, because if it's known who is providing these services to Parler, THEY will be threatened and intimidated as well. I saw an interview with Parler's owner on Lou Dobbs a few nights ago, and he said they have new servers, but he won't disclose the names of his server providers, because they will be threatened and intimidated and destroyed if he does.

You say you hate evil, M E M, but that is pretty fucking evil.

I also think the capital riot trump provoked is an event like 9/11 but this time the enemy is home grown.

I frankly give you credit for being too politically aware of the actual facts NOT to know what you just said is a lie. Therefore you are deliberately KNOWINGLY fronting the lying talking points of your Bolshevik party. Trump did not provoke the violence, see what I posted above, and the multiple links I posted earlier, that I'm tired of re-posting. I cited all the evidence, you just pretend it doesn't exist and ignore it so you can continue fronting.

You hate evil M E M?
YOUR PARTY is evil. The threats and intimidation they use to get their way is absolute proof of that.
And you, following the tactics of your party, further slander people as "racists", "white supremacists", inciting violence, of being terrorists, many in your party "dox" them on social media, and threaten to get people fired from their jobs as a further way to steamroll over them, just to win politically. I've already proven that Democrat BLM and Antifa types, since at least 2016, have infiltrated Trump rallies and started violence so as to frame trump supporters.
Even before inauguration, beginning on Jan 6th, the moment trump conceded the election, your party has telegraphed the new levels of intimidation and authoritarianism they have planned to crush all political dissent. The Democrat party looks just like the Chinese Communist Party.

iggy #1233922 2021-01-20 9:01 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sorry WB, I meant legal as in the real world where votes are counted, certified and electors are chosen based on that. A loser like trump can take it to court which he did multiple times and lost a whole bunch more. We also all witnessed trump trying to get republicans to “find votes” and threaten primary runs against those that wouldn’t. In the real world losers don’t get to decide if they won or not.

Fair play!
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I'm a batshit supporter of right-wing terrorism!

Fucking terrorist lover. Do what you do best and...

pound sand.

Last edited by iggy; 2021-01-20 11:19 PM.
iggy #1233928 2021-01-21 9:40 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from floppingaces.net]

iggy #1233938 2021-01-21 9:15 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
How to make a straw man by G-man

Fair play!
iggy #1233939 2021-01-21 9:20 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

He's traded in the "yeah, but" troll responses for posting cartoons.

lol

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
iggy #1233945 2021-01-21 11:08 PM
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
They're so impotently angry. It must be refreshing for them having anger to go with their impotence and all.

iggy #1233947 2021-01-22 8:43 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Amazon responds to Parler lawsuit
Amazon cited more than a dozen examples of content posted to Parler that it said violated Amazon's policies.

"We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets," one post said, according to the document, while another read: "White people need to ignite their racial identity and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane."

Others included death threats against prominent Democrats such as former President Barack Obama, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as well as Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google parent company Alphabet.

Parler users also took aim at people of color, Black Lives Matter activists, Jews, teachers, the media, and professional sports leagues including the NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL.

What I get from some brief reading is Parler was asked to remove some really heinous posts and refused.

Fair play!
iggy #1233949 2021-01-22 9:42 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Sorry WB, I meant legal as in the real world where votes are counted, certified and electors are chosen based on that.

That's B.S.
Trump had a legal case to make, and many Republican House and Senate members, and state attorney generals made multiple appeals, that fell on deaf corrupt ears. It would be different if there were actual hearings where the evidence was actually heard and weighed. But as many legal pundits have said, the fix was in before any evidence was given a chance to be presented.

And there are many states that have an unlikely 90%, 95%, 100%, or even 130% voter turnout. More votes than there are possible voters! In multiple states.

A loser like trump can take it to court which he did multiple times and lost a whole bunch more. We also all witnessed trump trying to get republicans to “find votes” and threaten primary runs against those that wouldn’t. In the real world losers don’t get to decide if they won or not.

Calling Trump insults doesn't make your case any more valid. The evidence of fraud by Democrats across all 6 contested states, and far more widely across 30 states by Dominion, is abundant.

And the Trump "trying to find votes" is another lying narrative by your side. The call and what Trump said was recorded. And Trump only asked Georgia officials to "Do what's right... do the right thing." Which as I detailed in a previous post to the Election 2020 topic, they all had corrupt motives to not "do the right thing":

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 3, 2021
Originally Posted by MisterJLA

FORMER GEORGIA GOVERNOR KEMP STAFFER NOW A LOBBYIST FOR DOMINION, HELPED DOMINION LAND A $107 MILLION CONTRACT WITH GEORGIA

But yeah, hey, it's just tin foil hat conspiracy, right?
It's not like there's actual EVIDENCE here of political corruption, with enormous money changing hands. rolleyes

And:

RON RAFFENSPERGER, BROTHER OF GA SECRETARY OF STATE REVEALED WORKS FOR HUAWEI IN CHINA, THEN SCRUBS INFO ONLINE

Likwise the Roger Ebert looking Georgia voting systems manager, who has posts going back to 2016 on Facebook and Twitter making clear he is now and has always been a rabid anti-Trumper.
GABRIEL STERLING'S EXPOSED 2016 TWEETS, RABID ANTI-TRUMPER

See also (currently blocked by Google) :
https://theamericanconservatives.ne...on-contract-with-georgia-quite-the-deal/

It's amazing how many sites I find evidence at, including this one and Dan Boningo's site, that suddenly are blocked or labelled insecure by Google. Welcome to Communist China. These are the authoritarian tactics of China, and these are the people the Democrats are in bed with and aiding to destroy our country.

But there you are, THREE clear examples of prominent individuals within the Kemp campaign, with clear financial and ideological motive for rigging the election against Donald Trump.

Oh, and a fourth, the judge on including or excluding votes, who just happens to be Stacey Abrams' sister.

TRUE THE VOTE CALLS ON GA JUDGE --STACEY ABRAMS' SISTER-- TO RECUSE HERSELF

Score another coup for the Democrat-Bolshevik party.

iggy #1233975 2021-01-23 9:05 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump lost the election so calling him a loser is just accurate WB.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Actually, that was a political cartoonist for the Pitttsburg Post-Gazette, M E M. And it makes the point well, that the liberal zealots like yourself seem to have abandoned any sense of due process and independent thinking, other than what the hive-mind tells you to think. And that goes back to attitude toward Trump in 2016 (and really, ongoing persecution from 2016-2021), presumed guilty with no trial Brett Kavanaugh in 2018, and the same character assassination more sporadically applied to guys like Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, Roy Moore, and a number of others.

So basically, your side no longer believes in justice, it only believes in whatever outcome will allow the Democrats a political victory in any given situation.
Bill Clinton is the perfect figurehead for your party. The empty idiot-grin of Biden, the current groper-in-chief, likewise well represents the f incompetence, corruption and further decay of your party and its trampling on the Constitution.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump lost the election so calling him a loser is just accurate WB.

Not accurate. Trump won the election by a landslide until 3 AM when (for the first time in U S history, communist Venezuela-like) the vote counting was stopped, and hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were injected, and Biden was handed an election he did NOT win.

And unlike the 2000 election, those in power are doing their damnedest to prevent any transparency or recount of the votes. AGAIN, for the first time in U.S. history. Indicating Democrats acted illegally and want to avoid accountability.

iggy #1233982 2021-01-24 11:00 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Outside of the Trump cult in reality where after he was allowed to pursue every legal avenue he could to prove his lies, Trump lost. He also was pursuing other ways to stay in power that has so far resulted in his being impeached a second time with 10 republicans joining democrats.

I did a mail in vote like many other democrats did. Most of those were counted last in many states. You know this. I used to think you valued democracy. I now know better.

Fair play!
iggy #1234086 2021-01-30 2:13 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Outside of the Trump cult in reality where after he was allowed to pursue every legal avenue he could to prove his lies, Trump lost. He also was pursuing other ways to stay in power that has so far resulted in his being impeached a second time with 10 republicans joining democrats.

I did a mail in vote like many other democrats did. Most of those were counted last in many states. You know this. I used to think you valued democracy. I now know better.

Every legal avenue where the normal legal process was not followed:

Originally Posted by WB

Trump won the election by a landslide until 3 AM when (for the first time in U S history, communist Venezuela-like) the vote counting was stopped, and hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were injected, and Biden was HANDED an election he did NOT win.

And unlike the 2000 election, those in power are doing their damnedest to prevent any transparency or recount of the votes. AGAIN, for the first time in U.S. history. Indicating Democrats acted illegally and want to avoid accountability.

iggy #1234087 2021-01-30 3:42 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I actually want accountability WB. While you’re throwing your loser tantrum like other trumpers you might not notice people like me who watched the capitol get trashed with an officer being killed by a mob full hate and entitlement. We saw how much trump did to stop the riot. Yeah I want accountability.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I actually want accountability WB. While you’re throwing your loser tantrum like other trumpers you might not notice people like me who watched the capitol get trashed with an officer being killed by a mob full hate and entitlement. We saw how much trump did to stop the riot. Yeah I want accountability.

If simply citing the facts can fairly be called a "tantrum".
The facts remain the facts, no matter how you try to twist them, sourced and linked by me above.

1) Trump was NOT the cause of the Capitol riot, despite your party's lying narrative. FACTS prove that. The NYPD, FBI, DHS all confirm it was pre-planned, up to a month in advance. NOT incited by Trump.

2) Immediately after the riots, Trump gave a televised message for his supporters to go home, which reporters and police on the grounds say Trump supporters immediately complied with, and left. Despite another attempt by you to slander Trump with another petty allegation.

The only person to be killed was Ashli Babbit, who was ***NOT*** killed by Trump supporters, but was killed by Capitol police, who were incited into shooting Babbitt by **ANTIFA** member John Sullivan, for which he has been ARRESTED. *NOT* by Trump supporters.
And it has yet to be proven that "Trump supporters" killed officer Sicknick either, no one has been identified or arrested. Don't you find that rather strange, M E M? That his attack was partially caught on video, and yet almost a month later, no one has been identified or arrested? It is entirely possible it was another Antifa activist, PRETENDING to be a Trump supporter. And if it had been an ACTUAL Trump supporter, think the 97% Hillary-Clinton-campaign-donating FBI would be more eager to catch and expose him. Since it doesn't fit Democrat-weaponized FBI's anti-Trump narrative, less incentive to expose him.

Even federal prosecutors were incensed that John Sullivan was released from jail and put under house arrest at home. Where he continues to defiantly post his incendiary rhetoric on Facebook and Twitter !
While Trump is banned on both !

The obscene double-standard continues.

Just like your side hyperbolically exaggerates the "insurrection" at the Capitol Jan 6th, but ignores that During the Kavanaugh hearings, leftist groups did just as much if not more damage. Virtually unreported by the liberal Newspeak media.

Or that Black Lives Matter leftists laid seige to the White House back in May and did far more damage, and in an ACTUAL siege, were so close to over-running the White House that Secret Service insisted President Trump evacuate to safer ground.

Or that BLM and Antifa violently assaulted Republican leaders in 2020 as they left the Republican convention, just outside the White House, where Rand Paul and his wife credit officers with saving their lives. And Rand Paul has suffered two pervious assaults form the Democrat/Left, one attack of which hospitalized him, and cost him the permanent loss of hearing in one ear.

Or Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer James Hodgekinson's attack on the Congressional baseball game, where Steve Scalise was almost killed, and almost didn't survive, even with emergency surgery and intensive care.

And against the one relatively small incident at the Capitol on Jan 6th, where everything was back to normal in about 4 hours with virtually no damage to the Capitol, how about the riots and destruction by BLM and Antifa across hundreds of cities nationwhide, whole blocks looted and burned, businesses and jobs lost in the thousands. Over 25 people killed, over 2,000 police officers nationwide injured in those riots. You wail about the Capitol, and pretend like all this vast insurrectionist destruction BY YOUR FANATIC DEMOCRAT SIDE never happened.

The piece of shit Democrats who destroyed statues of our nation's founders, pulled down and destroyed nationwide. Burned them. URINATED on them!
That to me is the ultimate manifestation of the Democrat/Left's intended insurrection and destruction of our country. A deep hatred of our nation, its founders, and its history.

Or how about the government buildings under siege by Democrat/Leftists nationwide? As I recall, one federal building in Portland has been under war-like siege by violent leftists EVERY NIGHT for 90 days. No condemnation of THOSE actual insurrectionists by Democrat House or Senate leaders, or by Biden himself.
Or by you.
No calls by Democrats to infiltrate those groups, to prosecute them, to de-platform them. They plan their violence on Facebook and Twitter uninterrupted ! And as I said, even John Sullivan, WHO LED DESTRUCTION IN THE CAPITOL ON JANUARY 6th, and was arrested for it by the FBI, still posts with his Antifa group on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. No outrage, M E M? No condemnation ?

So... your outrage rings rather hollow, all things considered.
You don't give a damn about attacks on our government, except for what pieces you can twist into propaganda to attack Trump and Republicans.

iggy #1234096 2021-01-30 9:41 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it

opinion by Marc A. Thiessen

“Thousands of protesters rushed to the... Capitol Wednesday night, forcing their way through doors, crawling through windows and jamming corridors.” That is how one newspaper described the storming of the Capitol — not the one in Washington last week, but the state Capitol in Madison, Wis., a decade ago.

Back then, thousands of pro-union activists — many bused in from out of state — rampaged through the historic building in an effort to stop a vote on collective bargaining reform legislation. So, when I saw the images of a pro-Trump mob rampaging through the U.S. Capitol last week, my first thought was: What is Scott Walker thinking right now?
“It’s like I’m having PTSD from a decade ago,” the former Republican governor of Wisconsin texted me.

Most conservatives have condemned the right-wing mob that assaulted the U.S. Capitol. But 10 years ago, Democrats embraced the left-wing mob that occupied the state Capitol in Madison. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) praised the occupiers for an “impressive show of democracy in action” and tweeted as they assaulted the Capitol that she continued “to stand in solidarity” with the union activists.
In other words, Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it.

Walker and I co-wrote a book, “Unintimidated‚” in which we described the attack on the Capitol in Madison. “Standing on the capitol steps at dusk, [Secretary of Administration] Mike Huebsch watched as an army of thousands formed on State Street and began marching toward him,” we wrote. “Soon they had descended on the building, banging on the doors and windows, chanting, ‘Let us in! Let us in!’ ­The small contingent of capitol police was quickly overwhelmed. Protesters ripped the hinges of an antique oak door at the State Street entrance and streamed inside. Mike watched in disbelief as the window to Democratic Representative Cory Mason’s office opened right in front of him and protesters began crawling into the building. Once inside, they began unlocking doors and bathroom windows until a sea of thousands had flooded the capitol.”

The police retreated in the face of the horde, giving up the first floor, then the second. “The protesters ran amok, chanting ‘­This is our house!’ and ‘This is what democracy looks like!’ ” we wrote. “And they then began searching for the Republican senators who had dared to defy the will of the unions.” As the crowd scoured the building looking for the offending legislators, police sneaked them out through an underground tunnel to a government building across the street. But a Democratic representative posted on social media that the Republican senators were escaping through the tunnels, so when the senators came up into the lobby, the mob was there waiting for them. ­

“The tall windows that framed the lobby were plastered with people yelling and banging on the glass,” we wrote. “They were trapped. ­The senators hid under a stairwell, out of view, while the police ordered a city bus to pull up in front of the building. Officers then formed a human wall on the sidewalk, parting the sea of protesters and creating a pathway for the senators to reach the bus.” ­Once the senators were on board, “the mob on the street began punching the windows and shaking the vehicle. … The police told the senators and staff inside to keep their heads down in case a window shattered.”

Thankfully, no one was killed. But during the course of the occupation, Walker received a steady stream of death threats against him and his wife, including one that promised to “gut her like a deer” and one threatening to kill his sons. Police found dozens of .22-caliber bullets scattered across the Capitol grounds. The occupiers drew chalk outlines of fake dead bodies etched with Walker’s name on the floor, and carried signs that read “Death to tyrants,” “The only good Republican is a dead Republican” and one with picture of him in crosshairs with the words, “Don’t retreat, Reload.”

I asked Walker this week what lessons we might take from the two occupations. “On the positive side,” he said, “the angry mobs did not deter elected officials from their responsibilities in either instance.” The Wisconsin legislature approved Walker’s bill in 2011, just as Congress reconvened to certify Joe Biden’s victory last week.

The good news is that our democracy has once again proved itself resilient against mob rule. The bad news is that some on the right now emulate the left-wing mob Nancy Pelosi celebrated and conservatives rightfully condemned in Madison a decade ago. That will be among President Trump’s most shameful legacies.

That seems to equal if not exceed what Trump supporters did on January 6th.

I'd point out that Pelosi endorsed the violent mob as "an impressive show of democracy in action" that she was "in solidarity with", whereas Republicans across the board have condemned the group of pro-Trump rioters inside the Capitol on Jan 6th.

I disagree with that last sentence by Thiessen about this staining Trump's legacy, Trump was clearly not responsible for it, the planning of it way preceded Trump's speech that day, and Trump instructed his supporters to "PEACEFULLY and patriotically voice your support". But I guess that's the required narrative for Thiessen to insert, to be permitted to post a conservative opinion in the Washington Post.
But the rest of it is pretty spot on. There have been a lot of Democrat attacks on a lot of state buildings nationwide over the years. Without a whiff of Democrat condemnation, FAR from condemnation "solidarity" !
Many of the local Democrat governments in liberal states won't even jail or prosecute Antifa or BLM. Staffers of Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris herself, set up legal funds to bail out Antifa rioters, even the ones with the most violent criminal records!

iggy #1234098 2021-01-30 11:17 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
With now 3 officers dead from the protrump riot vs 0 deaths from the wi one, no not the same. And the protrump one was an attack on everyone’s democracy vs an unpopular partisan state bill. And trump did very little to stop the riot that he provoked. Yeah you can pick some words out that sound right but it’s pretty feeble. It’s somebody who isn’t really upset about the rioters are doing in his name. It’s a sociopath that knows he’s got to do this little bit to cover his ass now that the coup failed.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
With now 3 officers dead from the protrump riot vs 0 deaths from the WI one, no not the same.

Total B.S.
Two of those three deaths were suicides days after the riots, with no notes or explanations of their actions. You are straining to try and rationalize that Trump "killed" police.
Two of those deaths were not from the Capitol riots, and NONE of those deaths were caused by Trump. The riots were planned a month beforehand, and one if not both deaths were caused by Antifa leader John Sullivan. Who the FBI arrested for his self-incriminating videos of how he set up Ashli Babbitt to be killed. If not officer Sicknick as well.

And the protrump one was an attack on everyone’s democracy vs an unpopular partisan state bill.

That's a really strained attempt to rationalize your hatred.
Note how you tried to rationalize the violence by your side as justified, while no Republicans defended the Jan 6th violence, NONE that I'm aware of. The comments made were virtually identical on both Jan 6th at the the Capitol, and at the Wisconsin Capitol building 10 years ago ( i.e., "This is OUR house, the people's house!" , "This is what Democracy looks like", and the threats and intimidation. The representatives in the Wisconsin Capitol had to be protected by police from a very angry mob, and trapped in a bus actually came a lot closer to being beaten or killed by the mob.)

And trump did very little to stop the riot that he provoked.

Again, you're full of shit. We've been over this before. Trump made a statement almost immediately. He was still on stage speaking for approximately 31 minutes after the rioting began at 12:40 PM, So take into account that he probably took 30 minutes or so for aides to inform him of what was occurring, if aides themselves even fully knew what was happening at that point. And then 15 or 30 minutes to draft a statement that would thoughtfully address the complex emotions and issues involved. And he gave a televised statement within an hour after he left the stage. On short notice, I thought it was an excellent statement, concise, heartfelt, nuanced and to the point.

Yeah you can pick some words out that sound right but it’s pretty feeble. It’s somebody who isn’t really upset about the rioters are doing in his name. It’s a sociopath that knows he’s got to do this little bit to cover his ass now that the coup failed.

You are wildly speculating about things you can't possibly know. Trump clearly cares passionately about those protesting on his behalf, and has literally sacrificed hundreds of millions in personal wealth lost to be president. Supporters at rallies have professed their love for Trump, and Trump has made clear his equal love for his supporters in these speeches, and his love for the American people. If it was all about himself for Trump, he could have left and gone anywhere in the world when he conceded the election. And he wouldn't be doing so much, post-presidency, to build the populist movement that is greater than himself.

Trump, for four years as president, and ongoing, is trying to rebuild the nation that your Democrat-Bolshevik party (in an unholy alliance with Big Tech, the liberal Newspeak media and the establishment/globalist/sellout wing of the Republican party) is so eager to destroy. Democrats are self-loathing leftist Bolshevik maniacs who hate this country and pride themselves more as socialist-globalist citizens of the world than as Americans, except for those Democrats (and Republican leaders) who are just enriching themselves by cashing in with corporate and foreign lobbyists, such as Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Tom Daschle, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and marijuana lobbyist sellout John Boehner. And perhaps for some like Pelosi and Ocasio-Cortez, they might be both leftist true believers AND enriching themselves at the same time.

As far as Trump's words being "feeble", I saw him and thought it was heartfelt, that he was sincerely grieved by what happened, even though his words were not what motivated the violence (again: these were fringe groups known for past violence, and planned as much as a month in advance of Jan 6th). A psychologist and body langiuage expert I watched detailed the mannerisms that Trump's statement was sincere and from the heart, vs. the staged opportunism of Democrats who commented about events the same day.

And let's be honest here, M E M, you've never liked a word Trump has said about anything as president, and no matter what Trump said that day, or any day, no matter how self-sacrificing, no matter how sincere, you would demonize him as having malicious intent, NO MATTER WHAT he said or did. As you have for over 4 years.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
And let's be honest here, M E M, you've never liked a word Trump has said about anything as president, and no matter what Trump said that day, or any day, no matter how self-sacrificing, no matter how sincere, you would demonize him as having malicious intent, NO MATTER WHAT he said or did. As you have for over 4 years.

Dude...deflection and self-loathing are horrible. Get help.

iggy #1234102 2021-01-31 11:25 AM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Well I guess we don’t agree WB. The deaths and violence with the pro-trump riot at the capitol is a difference no matter how many times you call bs. It’s true I’ve never cared for Trump even when he was a democrat. He has always been an awful person. You on the other hand fell in love with him as his power in the gop grew. Peaceful protesters are okay if they’re for trump trying to steal the election. Peaceful protesters against police brutality however was a different story. At one point you were comparing the violent trumpers with the revolution in 76. The video Trump ended up finally putting out on Jan 6th that you call heartfelt was 1 of 3 that aides found the most palatable. He told those people “we love you. You’re very special.” I think you know those words to those people were disgusting. After watching this group build a makeshift gallows, attack and vandalize the press and equipment, beating and assaulting our officers that resulted in one dying from his injuries, stealing equipment smashing windows and doors, chants of “hang pence” and other planned hunts for our elected officials Trump tells them we love them and that they are special. I can’t verbalize my level of disgust for a violent mob being told that they are loved and special by that unfit pos. Your party is now in the process of getting rid of solid conservatives like Cheney because it’s now all about trump and preserving his power. He is your big brother.

Fair play!
iggy #1234105 2021-01-31 3:48 PM
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy

Dude...deflection and self-loathing are horrible. Get help.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but it's a fact that M E M has been spewing hatred of Trump in the vilest of language since before he ever was elected president. And that he is a zealot who has robotically used the same language and leftist party-fed talking points about every Republican candidate since at least George W. Bush.

And you're not exactly known for your objectivity or lack of pettiness either.

iggy #1234106 2021-01-31 4:09 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB how do you think you sound going not just after Biden but really anyone that isn’t about keeping trump in power? You are totally what you accuse everyone that isn’t on the trump train of being.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well I guess we don’t agree WB. The deaths and violence with the pro-trump riot at the capitol is a difference no matter how many times you call bs. It’s true I’ve never cared for Trump even when he was a democrat. He has always been an awful person. You on the other hand fell in love with him as his power in the gop grew.

I'm not "in love" with Trump. I support his agenda for rebuilding the economy, sovereignty and constitutional freedoms that have eroded over the last 30 years, particularly in the 8 years leading up to 2016. As I've said before, Trump's agenda is basically what Pat Buchanan has been advocating for 30 years.
While I voted for Trump in Nov 2016, I wasn't sure he could actually do what he promised. And I was awed, as were tens of millions of other supporters, at how effectively he governed, even despite the chaos and destruction unleashed on him by the Democrat/Left, and by his own DOJ, FBI and CIA by a rogue cabal.

The evidence from Jan 6th does not support your partisan hatred of Trump.
1) The violence was planned up to a month before Trump ever spoke that day, as confirmed by records of the NYPD, FBI and DHS.
2) The violence began 31 minutes before Trump finished speaking, and 76 minutes (31 minutes plus 45 minutes walking time) before anyone could have been watching any part of Trump's speech and walked from the White House where Trump was, to the Capitol building when the violence began.
3) There was absolutely nothing in in Trump's Jan 6th speech that "incited" violence.
He said: "In a few minutes you're going to walk over to the Capitol to PEACEFULLY and patriotically voice your support for your Senators...."
If there was ANYTHING said by Trump that Democrats could quote to fit their "inciting" false narrative, they would have quoted it by now. Democrats and social media are trying to purge all video of Trump's speech, to prevent people for hearing themselves that Trump said nothing wrong.

The riots were not caused by Trump, absolute proven fact.

And Trump is not an "awful person". There have been many news reports about Trump's generosity to people he has crossed paths with, and even people he never met, that he just read about in the news, who he felt deserved a greater reward, or who were in in dire circumstances and needed help. In another topic, I cited a few examples in another topic about Trump's generosity.
While sometimes his generosity is covered by the press, he often does so with no one knowing he even did it, clearly not done for publicity.

I'm not aware of any president except for Trump who would not take a salary, and as he was paid in quarterly installments, he would give his earnings for that period as charitable donations, often to the Veterans' Administration.

Most recently, Trump, even after leaving the White House, opened his hotel to soldiers assigned to guard Biden's inauguration, who were left to sleep on a concrete parking garage floor in 37-degree cold. Many of whom contracted Covid-19 while assigned there, because of the bad conditions Biden, Pelosi and the Democrats heartlessly left them in, as discarded props for their police-state show of overwhelming force to the American people. In contrast, Trump gave these soldiers the finest accomodations at one of his hotels.

Peaceful protesters are okay if they’re for trump trying to steal the election. Peaceful protesters against police brutality however was a different story.

No, more of your convoluted lies. Over 100,000 people peacefully protested in support of Trump *OUTSIDE* the Capitol that day, only about 50 were involved in violence (and a number of them were not actual Trump supporters, but were in fact ARRESTED AND IDENTIFIED BY THE FBI as Antifa, infiltrating and doing damage to frame Trump supporters, and ACTUALLY trying to incite the dimmer bulbs among Trump supporters to follow them into violence and destruction. There were about 280 persons investigated and identified by video inside the Capitol building on Jan 6th, but the overwhelming majority of them charged only with things like "criminal trespass" or "violating curfew", NOT for violence.

ONLY YOU have said that they didn't do anything wrong. They are an anomalous embarrassment to every Trump supporter I know. And in my case, I think they were overwhelmingly not actual Trump supporters, and (confirmed by FBI) were actually Antifa or other right-wing militias who came there with their own agenda.
NOT actual Trump supporters.
I said of myself, if I were there, I would never have gone inside the Capitol, not even peacefully, and certainly would not have participated in violence, and would have walked away and called 911 to report it if I saw it.
I never said that those who participated in violence, theft and vandalism should not be punished. They absolutely should be.

ONLY YOU have rationalized the violence of YOUR SIDE as being somehow justified, and you just did that above, rationalizing the violent Democrat attackers of the Wisconsin Capitol.

And your rationalization of violence by the Black Lives Matter protestors.

Who by the way both were far more violent and did infinitely more damage than was done at the Capitol on Jan 6th. On Jan 6th, a few people (some of them IDENTIFIED by FBI as Antifa, and as right-wing militia Oath Keepers, and BLM-connected Boogaloos) smashed some glass doors and windows, clashed with police in riot gear.
The only confirmed murder was Ashli Babbit, who was shot dead BY POLICE, not by Trump supporters.
And Officer Sicknick was hit over the head with a fire extinguisher and died hours later at a hospital. Whether by Antifa or a Trump supporter, his killer remains unidentified. Suspiciously unidentified, considering there is video of when the extinguisher was thrown. If it were truly a Trump supporter, I think there would be a greater eagerness by FBI to identify and arrest him. And as I said, the remaining violence that day doesn't rise to the level of your average Black Lives Matter protest.
I actually just came across this news story, that Brian Sicknick, after being witnessed by other officers being struck on the head with an extinguisher, continued fighting off rioters, and ONLY HOURS LATER COLLAPSED AND LOST CONSCIOUSNESS, that it is not even certain that the extinguisher caused his injury. Also interesting that Sicknick was a Trump supporter. And his family's request that Sicknick's death not be politicized, well.... we can forget about the Democrat/Left honoring that request. "Trump got a police officer killed" is your own talking point, M E M.

In your native Minneapolis, BLM looted and burned whole blocks, PERMANENTLY destroyed over 500 businesses, and destroyed the jobs of people employed in them. In just that one city, of hundreds of cities BLM destroyed. By comparison, the uncivility at the Capitol on Jan 6th was eliminated quickly, and within 4 hours the joint session of Congress came back in an unscathed chamber and finished confirming the electoral vote. Employees and business owners in Minneapolis alone have permanently lost over 500 workplaces, that are never coming back.
And BLM unleashed the same destruction across about 300 cities nationwide. And countless other much smaller towns, that these BLM maniacs rolled through like the Red Army, but too small to make the news.

At one point you were comparing the violent trumpers with the revolution in 76.

No, I was specifically talking about the Oath Keepers, a right-wing militia with a history of violence, many of them former military special forces and officers, one of them a Lieutenant Colonel. I asked hypothetically why such men would participate in a violent attack like this on the Capitol building, people who spent their careers risking their lives for their country, and asked you to reflect on why they would do that.

I said that the Declaration was drafted in 1776 by people who wrote to King James III with a list of grievances that had been ignored for years, that Britain had ceased to represent or protect the people of the 13 colonies, and that they had rightly severed their loyalty to the king, and had formed a new nation. I asked you to reflect on when such an armed rebellion was justified, at what point a tyrannical abuse of power and lack of representation would justify such an uprising.

https://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1233868#Post1233868

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 17 2021
Most of the protesters for BLM didn’t burn and loot though WB. Nor did any of our democratic leaders call the arsonists and looters special people that they loved like Trump did with the mob he incited. He lost a fair election and because he’s willing to lie and try every way he can to overturn the election several people died including 2 officers. Our symbol of democracy vandalized for the world to see. Now there is intelligence that all 50 capitals could be under attack by pro-trump terrorists as well as the inauguration. The elected officials that had to scramble for their lives now have to worry more than ever about their lives.

You are again twisting Trump's words to tailor it to fit your lying narrative.
Trump addressed his supporters, and advised them not to "play into the hands" of those orchestrating the violence. He was speaking to the OVER 100,000 peacefully demonstrating outside, and the 75 million watching nationwide, also betrayed and angry. Not to the 35 or 40 or so out of that 100,000 engaging in violence. And even appealing to the violent ones who support him to stop.

And you have a short memory. During the BLM protests over many months, Pelosi, Biden, Warren, ANY of the 25 Democrat primary candidates, not one of them condemned the violence, and many passively or directly endorsed it as some "justified" backlash at a racist white supremacist system. Which only encouraged more of it.
Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon nightly on CNN rationalized it.
"Who ever said protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful?" Cuomo famously rationalized. Well... THE CONSTITUTION, actually, Chris.

These BLM /Antifa rioters were and are the Democrats' equivalent nazi-brownshirt thugs that intimidated away opposition to their political agenda, and Democrat Senators, House members, presidential primary candidates, or even former presidents or Democrat strategists, NEVER voiced criticism of the BLM violence. Partly because these democrat leaders were intimidated by BLM as well, and didn't want the violence re-directed at them for getting in the way. Or to reject any of them politically, and rally behind their Democrat rivals.

I will acknowledge this video, that shows a number of former highly-trained military who were among the protesters.

21 US Military Veterans Identified in Capitol Assault

But contrary to the narrative that they are traitors who used their training to betray their own country, I would argue that they are patriots who saw a marxist insurrection take over our government in the rigged Biden election, and used their training in a poorly thought out attempt to reverse an unfair election, to defend the republic. But the Left-aligned media and Democrat leadership just uses their actions to make the rest of us look bad, and they should have seen that would be the result and never done it. One of them cited in the clip is a Lieutenant Colonel, many of them longtime soldiers decorated for their bravery, with special forces training. As was Ashli Babbitt.

You might ask yourself, M E M, why people this committed during their lives to fighting for this country, who clearly had position and a great deal to lose, would risk it in a move like this. These are very serious and highly trained people, Special Forces, decorated veterans. They saw an outrageous election coup, and an existential threat to the country they spent their lives fighting for. These are not defiant pranksters and iconoclasts and contemptuous malcontents like BLM vandal Jon Sullivan, or the stay-at-home blogger dad who stole Nancy Pelosi's podium, or the 63 year old guy who posed for a photo with his feet up on Pelosi's desk. None of these individuals or the more serious veterans had the same ideology or motive for being there.

As this unfolds, I'm struck by the wide spectrum of motives for the people who were in the Capitol raid that day. While some profess to be Trump supporters, and some are false-flag Leftists just pretending to be Trump supporters to smear them, you definitely can't blame this on Trump's 12-noon speech. The planning of this raid, and the ideology behind it, doesn't fit into a nice neat "Orange Man Bad" category, and the timing of it doesn't coincide with Trump's speech. It precedes it, in both planning and execution. For the military guys, it was the election rigging, and not just the one November 3rd event, but that just apparently was a last straw that stirred them into action.

While I acknowledge they are decorated veterans and patriots for their military service, and clearly highly trained, patriotic and serious men, I clearly **ALSO** condemned what they did on Jan 6th as a bad decision, that has reflected badly on the millions of Trump supporters who would never do what they did. And that they should have known this in advance, and never done it.

The video Trump ended up finally putting out on Jan 6th that you call heartfelt was 1 of 3 that aides found the most palatable. He told those people “we love you. You’re very special.” I think you know those words to those people were disgusting.

Telling over 100,000 people PEACEFULLY protesting in support of him (and 74.3 million watching at home) is "disgusting"?!?

YOU'RE disgusting, M E M, in your blind hatred.

After watching this group build a makeshift gallows, attack and vandalize the press and equipment, beating and assaulting our officers that resulted in one dying from his injuries, stealing equipment smashing windows and doors, chants of “hang pence” and other planned hunts for our elected officials Trump tells them we love them and that they are special.

You are lying again. Trump was expressing support for his TRUE supporters, not the Antifa hiding among them, or the right-wing militias there in pursuit of their own agenda THAT WAS PLANNED A MONTH IN ADVANCE, completely independent of the Trump rally, using the protests as cover for their own completely separate mission.

You keep trying to conflate the two, and you keep trying to blame Trump for things that clearly aren't true to the facts. Trump expressed appreciation for those who peacefully protested on his behalf, saying he understood their frustration. But he said in light of events, it was time to go home, there was no more to be accomplished by continuing the peaceful protests. And that (as you are doing EXACTLY) our enemies would conflate even continued PEACEFUL protests as somehow an endorsement of the proportionately small amount of violence in the Capitol. Relative to the massive outside PEACEFUL protests.

Many who were even 100 feet away, both reporters and PEACEFUL Trump supporters, said they had no idea there was violence just a short distance away from them.

I can’t verbalize my level of disgust for a violent mob being told that they are loved and special by that unfit pos. Your party is now in the process of getting rid of solid conservatives like Cheney because it’s now all about trump and preserving his power. He is your big brother.

I can't verbalize my disgust FOR YOU, M E M, and how you try to twist this into propaganda to rationalize your hatred of Trump.

Trump said he loved his supporters, period. He didn't endorse violence or guillotines, or comments about hanging Pence. He only expressed appreciation for his supporters, appreciation that they desperately needed, to give closure to an unfair election, that still remains unfair, un-audited and corrupt, with no hearing of our grievances. They needed to be heard and respected, as no one else was, and Trump gave them that.
That is absolutely NOT the same thing as Trump extending that statement of love to include the worst players that day (many of whom were clearly NOT Trump supporters). But if it made rioters go home and stop what they were doing, what is the wrong in that?

And Trump is not a "pos". Every time you say that, you prove that YOU are an unhinged piece of shit, with a partisan far-left Bolshevik agenda to slander Trump and everyone who shares support of the issues Trump advocates. Of a sovereign and restored United States, securing our borders, deporting illegals, restoring the rule of law, de-regulation, a strong economy, an energy-independent U.S.
As our nation was before the Nancy Pelosis, the Joe Bidens and the Liz Ceneys hijacked it, weaponizing intelligence and law enforcement agencies against its own people instead of outside threats, as in the examples of the IRS/Lois Lerner, the FBI, DOJ, FISA court, State Department and CIA, all weaponized by the Democrats and turned inward at the American people, to consolidate Democrat authoritarian power.

For you as a radical Leftist to endorse Liz Cheney as a "solid conservative" is laughable.
You have no interest in a "solid conservative" Republican party !
You side with any Republican who undermines the strength of the Republican party and assures a victory for your Democrat-Bolshevik party .

Liz Cheney slandered President Trump and adopted the lying Democrat narrative about Trump inciting riots on Jan 6th, and did so ONLY to advance her power within the GOP and leverage Trump further out of the party. But that backfired and destroyed her political career in a second, because GOP voters' loyalty is with Donald Trump, and close to 100% of all Republicans see Trump as the strongest leader the GOP has had since at least Ronald Reagan, and amid a sea of self-serving elitist sellouts like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Lisa Murkowski and Mitch McConnell, that Trump is the only one of them serious about fighting for the issues they care about, restoring this country and not making it a vassal of the Chinese, the Globalists and the Bolshevik Left.

And Trump in four years as president has already proven he can lead this country better than anyone, overseeing the most accomplishments and best economy in over 50 years in his first term, the most accomplisshments of any president of my lifetime. I hope Trump becomes another Grover Cleveland, re-elected to a non-consecutive second term in 2024.

I know that is what your party is terrified of, and that is why your vicious party is trying to destroy him by every deceitful means and abbuse of power, even after Trump has peacefully left office.
That he restored the nation in less than 4 years, and can do so again, after Biden has further destroyed it.

And you are apparently blind to how this country was transformed into a police state the moment Trump conceded the election on January 6th. Far from the Democrat party standing down and celebrating their win on Jan 6th, they have gone into a complete lockdown against all dissenting thought, and turned Washington DC into an armed camp guarded by soldiers behind razor-wire, akin to East Berlin or a Kim Jong Un national ceremony, or Bashar Asaad, or Xi Jinping.

You should be alarmed at the authoritarian over-reach of your party, in just the last 25 days or so.
It is truly Stalinist.
Orwellian.
And I think your Bolshevik party is positioning itself for an even greater coup. But being the loyal Bolshevik you are, you of course have no problem with this.

iggy #1234111 2021-01-31 8:36 PM
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Dude...really, self-awareness and irony...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard