Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/twitter-permanently-bans-pillow-ceo-75483929

Twitter has permanently banned My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell’s account after he continually perpetuated the baseless claim that Donald Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election

Twitter decided to ban Lindell, who founded bedding company My Pillow, due to “repeated violations” of its civic integrity policy, a spokesperson said in a statement. The policy was implemented last September and is targeted at fighting disinformation.

It was not immediately clear which posts by Lindell on Twitter triggered the suspension of his account.

Lindell, a Trump supporter, has continued to insist that the presidential election was rigged even after U.S. President Joe Biden’s administration has begun.

Major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl’s have said that they would stop carrying My Pillow’s products, Lindell previously said.

Lindell is also facing potential litigation from Dominion Voting Systems for claiming that their voting machines played a role in alleged election fraud. He had also urged Trump to declare martial law in Minnesota to obtain its ballots and overturn the election.

Following the storming of the U.S. Capitol earlier this month, Twitter has banned over 70,000 accounts for sharing misinformation. Trump, who had urged on the mob, has also had his account permanently suspended.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And by "continually perpetuated the baseless claim that Donald Trump won the 2020 U.S. presidential election", they mean Mike Lindell sponsored independent researchers who investigated election fraud, and released a report with extensive facts that can not be refuted, but can only be falsely labelled as "baseless", and censored from social media.

So there's no debate permitted of the facts. Lindell is purged from social media, no rebuttal permitted.
And further, his livelihood is attacked by also purging his pillows and other products from multiple corporate retail chains. Dissent is no longer permitted.

MESSAGE TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY: If you try to debate the facts in what so recently was a free society, you will be cut off from social media, you will be de-platformed, you will be intimidated, your business will be destroyed, you will be destroyed. If you follow Lindell's example of exercising free speech, whether you are a wealthy corporate owner like Mike Lindell, the CEO of Goya foods, a major newspaper like the New York Post, an award winning journalist like Lara Logan, or an average citizen, YOU will also be destroyed.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.

Link Copied to Clipboard