Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
https://news.yahoo.com/ex-justice-dept-head-described-144027565.html

Lindell better have a miracle up his pillowcase because Trump is in trouble. I do, however, doubt there will be any greater revelation than the bankruptcy of the MAGA Movement at the Simp-osium.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
< Yawn >...

How many times in the last 5-plus years have I heard the liberal media say "THIS IS THE SILVER BULLET THAT WILL DESTROY TRUMP!!", just to watch those allegations turn to shit and be exposed as wild speculation in the days after.

Yahoo News is about as foaming at the mouth partisan-Left as the Huffington Post and DailyKos and CNN. Even Reuters and AP have expressed their overzealous commitment to destroy Trump, hardly sources I trust to be objective on the subject.

When an actual journalist cites actual evidence , I might actually believe it.

The name of the game for 5 years has been to get trump any way they can. Not lawfully, not by the evidence, but just any way they can smear him. This is just more of the same.
The Democrat Bolsheviks are maneuvering any whichway to smear Trump, and get those employed by Trump to testify falsely against him, with threats of long sentences that they're willing to plea bargain down, if they will submit and testify to the false narrative they want against Trump.
Jerome Corsi said this was done to him.
K.T. McFarland (the assistant director of national intelligence) said they tried to do this to her.
Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Caputo, on and on. All threatened with long sentences, if they wouldn't falsely testify against Trump. Only proven liar Michael Cohen took the plea deal, and made wild unbelievable allegations against Trump.

If former Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen actually did testiffy to anything of the kind, it was by pressure that he would face fake charges, to make him take a plea deal. But as I recall, Rep Adam Schiff came out every day from closed-door testimony and assured us "Ohhh Trump is guilty of Russian collusion, absolute proof, ABSOLUTE PROOF !!"

But when DNI Richard Grenell released the closed-door testimony transcripts by James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, Susan Powers, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, Sally Yates, every one of them had been on CNN an MSNBC saying Trump was definitely guilty,bla bla bla.
But UNDER OATH in closed-door testimony each one had individually said, "No, I haven't seen evidence of that", THE OPPOSITE of what they said in the liberal media. Revealed finally in the released transcripts.

This appears to be more of the same.
A shakedown, not proof of any wrongdoing by Trump.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Anything the Disagrees with Me is Wrong: A Screed

By: Wonder Boy

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Btw Iggy you can see the My Pillow Guy’s advertising on the Sheryl Attkisson blog as actual content I think. Apparently FOX is now also foaming at the mouth for Bob Lindell, lol.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Mike. It's Mike Lindell.
Just another demonstration of how unfamiliar with the facts you are, beyond the narrow liberal-blog- soundbyted talking points that are spoon-fed to you.

I pointed out how many times the Democrat/Left and their allies in the liberal media have openly lied, and GOTTEN CAUGHT lying.
About Trump with multiple allegations, about Trump's alleged "Russia collusion".
About Trump's alleged criminal business transactions.
About his allegedly not paying taxes.
All allegations proven false.

I pointed out that the released closed-door testimony transcripts of all these top intelligence, FBI, DOJ and CIA officials and Obama cabinet appointees regarding the Trump-collusion hoax (what they said under oath in 2017, vs. the lies they said on CNN and MSNBC at the same time when they weren't under oath) when the closed-door transcripts were finally released by the then-Director of National Intelligence Richard Grennell in 2019 . Rep. Adam Schiff should be censured, disbarred and removed from Congress his lies were so clear and unethical.
I cited the dozens, if not hundreds, of times reporters have released new "bombshell" allegations about Trump, just to have it proven completely false just a few days later. On several occasions causing CNN and other news agencies to fire reporters and producers when they'd gotten it so wrong, and (further) tarnished their network's journalistic credibility.

Citing those FACTS is not a "screed", it's just THE FACTS.

See the already cited Sharyl Attkisson one-hour presentation on the subject of media bias and the widespread abandonment of journalistic ethics. The mainstream media is filled with people who think it's their holy mission to destroy Trump, and to fly cover for the Democrat party, rather than to objectively report the news.
Lester Holt for example, the anchor on NBC Nightly News, their highest ranking "journalist" said "fairness is over-rated". How much confidence does that give you that you're getting news when watching NBC Nightly News, rather than just Orwellian Newspeak? I could cite similar telling comments from (upchuck) Chuck Todd, Bryan Williams, Jamiche Alcindor, Andrea Mitchell, Katie Kouric, Brian Stelter, Jake Tapper, Charlie Rose, Jeffrey Toobin and countless others. Many of them already disgraced cartoons of an actual journalist. Some of them at one time actually behaved like journalists, instead of Democrat party hacks. Their own self-incriminating words can be easily Googled (or DuckDuck Go'd) or Youtubed to verify what I said.

That's not "screed", that's just fact. Do you even know what screed means, Iggy? It just means a political polemic or diatribe. Not much of an insult. You could say that of any editorial or any political book of either the Left or the Right is a "screed". It's a fact-based political opinion, so what?
I've cited my facts, that you can't dispute, so all have to left is insults.
As compared with your infantile profanity-laden online tantrums.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Sorry for interrupting your screed about your previous screed but Mike does look like a Bob to me. Sheryl Attkisson spent 4 plus years siding with Trump against a free an independent press that any authoritarian wannabe would of course feel threatened by. She is a safe space for trumpers. Bat shit crazy Lindell is of course on her blog. Making the word “fact” in all caps doesn’t make it truly a fact WB.

Fair play!
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Yeah, he's definitely a Bob. And, just like Rudy-Bob, he'll dutifully comply when Trump-Joker says, "Bob, gun."

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Sorry for interrupting your screed about your previous screed but Mike does look like a Bob to me. Sheryl Attkisson spent 4 plus years siding with Trump against a free an independent press that any authoritarian wannabe would of course feel threatened by. She is a safe space for trumpers. Bat shit crazy Lindell is of course on her blog. Making the word “fact” in all caps doesn’t make it truly a fact WB.

And by that you mean, she spent 4 years writing objective news and citing the facts, and quoting the liberal wackjobs openly saying they have abandoned actual journalism, to instead be propagandists for the Democrat/Left. That's just your way to smear her, to label her "right wing", because you can't dispute the objective facts she presents.
Sharyl Attkisson (the correct spelling, by the way) is not making stuff up, she's QUOTING THEIR OWN SELF-INCRIMINATING WORDS.

She also says that she's "left of center" ideolgically, but just a liberal who has journalistic ethics.
Likewise Bernard Goldberg.
Likewise Glenn Greenwald.

But you would know that if you'd actually watched her 1-hour video I linked.
But alas, you're apparently immune to logic and facts

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Lindell, however, clearly isn't immune to cocaine...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I actually gave up an hour listening to Attkisson. If you like Trump and the my pillow guy, she’s your gal that will deliver just what they want you to hear. It truly is a safe space for trumpers. And these days that is the only media they accept. Sad.

Fair play!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
Yeah, he's definitely a Bob. And, just like Rudy-Bob, he'll dutifully comply when Trump-Joker says, "Bob, gun."

You have to love how Bone Spurs disowned Rudy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-allies-abandon-giuliani-as-he-struggles-with-legal-fees-2021-8

Giuliani has been exiled from Trumpworld as he struggles to raise money for legal costs: 'This will end badly for Rudy'

Rudy Giuliani has arguably been Donald Trump's most loyal disciple since Trump launched his first presidential campaign in 2015. He fought at Trump's side through a slew of lawsuits and federal and state criminal investigations, two impeachments, a failed reelection campaign, and a deadly Capitol insurrection.

But now, as Giuliani battles a mountain of legal problems of his own, rising financial issues, and the threat of disbarment, the former president is nowhere to be found.

The Daily Beast reported on Monday that Trump had outright ignored Giuliani's requests for assistance over the past few months and that the former president and his allies had refused to even acknowledge the existence of legal-defense funds created to offset some of Giuliani's costs.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I saw Rudy Giuliani interviewed on OAN a week ago. He had positive things to say about Trump, and gave no indication of a rift between the two.

Giuliani said there were lawsuits against him that he regarded as frivolous and easy to defeat. He made clear he felt the case against him has no merit and would be relatively easily dismissed.
And he made clear that FBI and other law enforcement had violated his civil rights (hacking Giuliani's cloud account documents and photos, and that the FBI hacking of his records began back to exactly the month he began working for Trump. )
That he is being investigated by FBI only for being Trump's attorney, and that he is not intimidated, and FBI knows he is not intimidated.
And that the purpose of putting the FBI hammer on him is not even to intimidate him, but to intimidate others who ally with Trump, and support Trump politically.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Well, who am I to question someone with a track record of lies and exaggerations?!?

::rolls eyes::

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Well, who am I to question someone with a track record of lies and exaggerations?!?

::rolls eyes::

Uh... Rudy Giuliani is a highly distinguished U.S. attorney who risked his life against many threats to prosecute a lot of Mafia criminals.

And further distinguished himself as possibly the best known mayor in the United States, who completely turned around New York City and reduced crime and murders by about 90%. And was a presidential candidate in 2008.

NO ONE questioned or smeared Giuliani, until the day he became an attorney for Donald Trump. Then suddenly the Democrat/Left/Deep State had to slander and destroy him.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Actually it was fading before Rudy became the new Cohen.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Guiliani has been called "America's mayor". That hardly makes him the equivalent of the always shifty Michael Cohen. Cohen involved himself in a lot of dirty stuff, and then to try and plea bargan his way out of it, he lied and read the script the FBI haanded him to attack Trump. But the public knows who Cohen is, and don't believe him. So he lied for nothing.

Guiliani is miles above that, highly accomplished. I never heard any condemnation of Guiliani until he became a lawyer for Trump. And then the Democrat/Left launched the nukes to destroy him.
Likewise Rep. Elise Stefanik.
Likewise Alan Dershowitz.
And so many others. Intimidation and personal destruction, the way the Democrat-Bolshevik Left deals with its political opponents. That is the authoritarian marxist way, not the Constitutional American way.

iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
[Linked Image from nydailynews.com]

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Broken so hard that you couldn't even get the post out.

Sucks to be a mentally unwell moron, eh?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Broken so hard that you couldn't even get the post out.

Sucks to be a mentally unwell moron, eh?

fishing You're just a moron troll, trying to get a bite.

I posted the way I did because I felt like my signature covered it quite well, dipshit.

EVERYTHING you guys accuse Republicans of, is EXACTLY what your piece of shit Democrat-Bolshevik party does, slander, intimidation, violence, slander, abuse of federal power. And even when caught, you guys endorse the abuse of power, and are somehow proud to be part of the that corruption. And every time, EVERY FRIGGING TIME, your Bolshevik party tries to flip the narrative and accuse Trump or other Republicans of doing EXACTLY what you yourselves are doing, just making the slanderous accusation against Trump officials to hide your own evil.

When Democrats accuse Giuliani of treason and abuse of power, they do it to hide what Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are doing with huge financial payoffs from Russia and China

When Democrats accuse Michael Flynn of treason, they do it to hide that Barack Obama, Joe Biden and the 5 other top people in the Obama White House (documented in the separate written notes of Sally Yates, Susan Rice and Peter Strzok) plotted on Jan 5 2017 to frame Flynn and have him removed as Director of National Intelligence, so that he would not be able to uncover and expose all the unlawful and treasonous things the Obama administration had done, using FBI and the FISA court to spy on their Republican opposition, the jail-able violations of federal law in the Iran nuclear deal. And done not only to Flynn, but also attempted on his assistant DNI K.T. McFarland, but she had a far better lawyer than Flynn, so she wasn't baited into a perjury trap.

When Democrats accuse Trump of "Russia collusion", it is to hide that the Hillary Clinton campaign, the DNC, Perkins-Coie law firm, Fusion GPS, and former MI-6 agent Christopher Steele ALL colluded and paid large sums of money directly to Russian state-employed intelligence officers to gather their "Russia file" slanderous hit piece against Trump. and Further (after Steele was discredited and fired) snuck it into the FBI and DOJ through the back door by Trump-hating Democrat-zealot agents like Bruce and Nellie Ohr, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Kevin Clinesmith, who their own internal texts and e-mails prove they are guilty of plotting. And about 25 of them have either been fired or fiorced to resign from FBI and DOJ. But there are an army of Democrat zealots in those agencies ready and eager to twist the law, to maliciously prosecute Republicans and throw the case and obstruct investigation of Democrats going forward, even though these actors are gone.
Likewise the State department (that secretary of state Mike Pompeo described as "Democrat occupied territory", filled with Democrat bureucrats obstructing his and Trump's directives.

Likewise the IRS, weaponized by Democrats since FDR, JFK, LBJ, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama against their political opposition. And certainly still doing so under Biden. A weaponized arm of the Democrat party.
https://spectator.org/55603_liberal-union-behind-irs/

When they accuse Trump to create the most unsubstantiated whiff of Trump tax fraud, it is to hide and deflect from the tax fraud and blatant payoffs visible in the tax returns and financial records of the Clintons, the Obamas, and the Bidens.

With every Democrat-occupied branch of federal government, that is what the Democrats have been doing for 20, 50, 70 years. Slander, intimidation, violence, and illegal weaponizing of government agencies, IRS, FBI and intelligence surveillance agencies, to crush their Republican opposition. Democrats have been a party of corrupt thugs for decades, and have increasingly become the Bolshevik party. They admire communists, and they emulate their Marxist strong-arm tactics. They openly admire and emulate the ideology and tactics of Lenin, Stalin, Cloward and Piven strategy, Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals, Liberation theology, Cultural Marxism, Critical Race Theory. Democrats are eagerly on board for all that. They dream about, and have attempted repeatedly, a Hugo Chavez-like move to seize the media under Democrat state control and silence all opposition (Obama appointee Mark Lloyd: Hugo Chavez's takeover of Venezuelan media was "Very effective, and a good model to follow".)
As I've posted examples of repeatedly, your side openly fantasizes about killing Republicans, of putting them in Gulag "re-education camps", of using HHS to take away their children and have them raised by state officials to indoctrinate them in the correct liberal-Bolshevik way of thinking. Your side encourages people to be state informants, to inform on their families and neighbors, akin to informants in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia. And Democrat leaders and the liberal media have repeatedly been exposed (Sen. DIane Feinstein, Rep. Eric Swalwell, CNN, New York Times, Washington Post) repeating Chinese Communist Party talking points, or directly funded by the CCP.

This is your Democrat-Bolshevik party.
What they accuse YOU of, is what they are actually doing themselves. They accuse YOU of it, to slander you, to put you on the defensive, to hide that they are the ones who are actually doing it.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
You know no one reads these excessively long and inherently stupid screeds you post, right?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You know no one reads these excessively long and inherently stupid screeds you post, right?

I'm not sure you even know how to read, if you wanted to. You just rant profanity and insults like an 8 year old.

Link Copied to Clipboard