Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
You’re confusing partisan accusations with actual evidence again WB. If Comers actually had real evidence “beyond the shadow of doubt” they would actually move on it. Unlike Trump’s criminal indictments for trying to steal the 2020 election Comers can’t even clear the low bar for a political impeachment.

Has it ever occurred to you they are moving slow precisely because they are doing it by the book in a bipartisan manner, because they are NOT just trying to get in partisan digs, but are seeking a solid bipartisan case for impeachment?

LIKE I ALREADY JUST SAID.

You are dodging the fact that however you try to spin it, there IS abundant evidence against the Bidens for influence peddling, money-laundering, abuse of executive power to extort millions, wire fraud, and perjury. Among other offenses. If Rep. Comer was being partisan, they would be in full overdrive seeking impeachment. That they're not exhibits restraint and civility you don't seem to want to give them credit for.
You judge Comer for having civility that your party does not. Your side would viciously exploit it, but Comer and the Republicans, in a more lawful and less exploitative way, are working to build a bipartisan consensus for impeachment, by presenting undeniable overwhelming evidence.
But as I already detailed, there certainly is abundant evidence to go forward on it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So abundant they’re not starting the impeachment process. Totally understand WB

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Trump believes it, because the 2020 election was rigged, and I've cited extensive evidence to back that up, in multiple other topics.

Trump was winning until 3 AM on election night 2020 in every battleground state.
Then, in multiple states, Democrats tricked the Republican vote observers into going home, and then for the next 8 hours or so, BY THE WEIRDEST COINCIDENCE, WITH DEMOCRATS ONLY AND NO REPUBLICANS PRESENT, lo and behold, there was a sudden overwhelming shift in votes in favor of Biden, and Trump narrowly lost in 5 of the 6 states he was previously winning by a large margin !

In Atlanta, and in Detroit, Democrats were caught ON VIDEO SECURITY CAMERAS pulling out thousands of illegal votes, from hidden under tables and re-scanned repeatedly, the same votes, and smuggled in shifty-looking large bags in a Ryder truck with no chain of custody, to rig the election.

Joe "Mr Charisma" Biden got more black votes than Barack Obama. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?!? No, it doesn't.

Trump, who drew tens of thousands to every rally, lost to Biden, who couldn't draw 50 people to any of his rallies anywhere in the country, and mostly just stayed in his basement and didn't even campaign.

Trump won three times the counties that Biden did, Trump won more counties than Obama, but lost the election? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?!? No, it doesn't.
But somehow Biden won only a few key districts and Democrat-controlled cities, but only after 3 AM when the Republican vote observers were sent home and there were no witnesses except election-rigging Democrats.
Using very similar dirty tactics in all 6 battleground states.

And Trump did nothing wrongover challenging the 2020 election, or on Jan 6th, other than pursue his legal options to contest the election, and just pressed Gov Brian Kemp to "do the right thing", to investigate to find uncounted votes Trump was certain existed, about 13,000 or so, that would decisively have given Georgia's electors to Trump. No doubt a call that any president in any close election would have made, and said pretty much exactly those words.
And again, the alternate electors in GA were no different than JFK's alternate electors in Hawaii. In Trump's case, not rammed through illegally in some kind of coup, but held in reserve if needed, if Georgi were called for Trump. The electors themselves have testified to that.

And proof of Gov. Brian Kemp's bias against Trump is he did not fire prosecutor Fani Willis and replace her with an undisputably fair prosecutor.
And Kemp also could close down the prison when Trump, Harrison Floyd and others were sent. But Kemp didn't, because he's a RINO Uni-party agent, with a bias and a malice against Trump.
As are Raffensperger and the Roger Ebert-looking guy (Gabriel Sterling). Who have financial ties to the Chinese, and to Dominion Voting Systems, as I detailed in previous posts over the last 2 years on the subject.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election_in_Georgia#Disputes could immediately go out and

Apparently any LEGAL procedure by Trump to count the votes, is to these clods "inciting violence".
Except y'knoe, Trump didn't incite violence.

While ACTUAL violence was incited by Democrats all through 2020 by virtually every DEMOCRAT House and Senate member throughout 2020
( example: KAMALA HARRIS: "They're going to keep going right up until election day, they're not going to stop, and they SHOULDN'T stop."
Kamala Harris also paid into a legal fund to immediately bail out BLM/Antifa violent offenders, so they could immediately go out and toss more burning molotov cocktails in MORE police cars, burn MORE federal buildings, BURN MORE federal agents and employees in those buildings, loot and burn MORE retail businesses in 600 cities nationwide. )

You were saying something about inciting violence, M E M?
Yeah...

Sen. Chuck Schumer.
Rep. Maxine Waters.
Sen Cory Booker.
Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez
Rep. Cori Bush
Rep. Ayanna Pressley
former HHS secretary Robert Reich.
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.
New York Times bolshevik reporter Jennifer Rubin.

And many more Democrats. NOT ONE Democrat House member , Senator or other official condemned ANY violence. Quite the contrary, they cheered it on.
And I can easily produce a dozen quotes to evidence that, IN THEIR OWN VIDEOTAPED WORDS.
And I already have in multiple other topics here over the last 3 years.

Trump's oh-so-violent rhetoric:
"I know in a few minutes, you're all going to march over to the Capitol, to PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY voice your support..."

And Trump in text messages throughout the afternoon of Jan 6th on Twitter: "REMAIN PEACEFUL !"

Wow, what a violent guy. SO much more violence-inciting than... y'know... ALL the Democrats I just cited.
Literally ALL the Democrats endorsed violence, and NONE of them opposed it.
But Trump incited violence rolleyes
God, you're ridiculous. Only by complete misrepresentation of the facts can you even TRY to front that lying narrative.

At every turn, Trump tried to prevent violence.
1) he ordered up to 20,000 national guard troops to keep order (Schumer, Pelosi and DC mayor Muriel Bowser prevented that. WHY ARE THEY not held responsible for the violence on Jan 6th?
THEY are the ones who set it up to happen, that Trump tried to prevent.
These same DEMOCRATS also cheered on a whole summer of 600 cities looted and burned nationwide.
DEMOCRATS cheered on the attack on the White House that forced Secret Service to move then-President Trump off-site to a secure bunker.
DEMOCRATS cheered on burning of a presidential church right across the street from the White House.

And then these Democrats blamed Trump for walking across the street to that church after it was burned, forcing the media to show video footage of the war zone BLM and Antifa had turned several blocks around the White House lawn and church into. HOW DARE HE !! Expose the truth !!
Exposed the violence of the Democrat/left.
In May of 2020, it was nothing less than a Bolshevik revolution, and an ACTUAL assault on the White House, in which 50 Secret Service agents were injured.

And the Democrats' Jan 6th Select Committee had so much evidence of Trump's guilt that they... shredded and destroyed 50% of it, to prevent Trump from using the exculpatory evidence in their files to defend himself, in 4 simultaneous kangaroo-court trials.
Are you such a Democrat-Bolshevik zealot that you can't see how obviously corrupt the liars your side are ?!?
THEY DESTROYED THEIR OWN EVIDENCE. Because it hurts them, not Trump. OBVIOUSLY.

And yet despite all this evidence of ACTUAL Democrat incitement and endorsement of violence (really, from at least 2016 to present, over MANY years, beginning with inauguration day 2017, at the very latest), and... you accuse TRUMP of inciting violence ?!?
Despite that Trump was only leading peaceful protests, and legal challenge within the rule of law.
And the Democrats have incited, FOR YEARS, rampant ACTUAL violence and Bolshevik revolution nationwide.

Oh, the irony.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
It wasn't rigged and your evidence has been rejected everywhere. Cry harder.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by iggy
panic It wasn't rigged and your evidence has been rejected everywhere. Cry harder.panic

My sources who got it right the first time, and 2 or 3 years later, everything you believed, about the origins of Covid-19, about Covid Vaccines, about DOJ and FBI and IRS rigging the Biden investigations, about federal agencies and big tech colluding to suppress facts about Biden treason, about 51 "Intelligence officials" calling the Hunter Biden laptop story Russian disinformation because they were Democrat liars using their positions to lie to voters and rig the 2020 election, ALL have been proven absolutely true,

While what you stubbornly cling to as reliable news sources in CNN, Washington Post, Politico, New York Times and the like, have all been proven to be absolute shit garbage, Orwellian Newspeak, who in their liberal partisan zealotry deliberately got the story wrong. And leftist schmucks like you ate it up, because you desperately wanted to believe it. Even as we tried to warn you.
Sharyl Attkisson, Hilldale College, Slanted Journalism in the 2020 election - extensive sourced examples (55 minutes)

I'm not the one crying, I'm the one citing sourced information, PROVEN RIGHT.

Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Courts, asshat. Courts with Trump appointees that shut his bullshit down. Again, cry harder.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Courts, asshat. Courts with Trump appointees that shut his bullshit down. Again, cry harder.

Only in a few cases, dipshit. Most of the rulings against Trump were from Obama appointed judges, with questionable legal integrity. At least two justices on the U S Supreme Court wanted to review the 2020 election cases, but were blocked by RINO/closeted Democrat John Roberts.

But even with Democrat judicial corruption, Trump's record was about 50/50.

You clearly suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is why you have such a pathological hatred of the best president we've had in at least 60 years, with a quantifiable list of remarkable accomplishments for the people who voted for him, and accomplishments even for those that didn't. Like you. Dipshit.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He dropped one helluva ball on 2020 and lost to a basement dwelling senial old man while blowing a huge hole on that "water like debt" he never easily paid off like he said he would. But, I'm supposed to ignore his trillions in contributions to the debt and inflation? Okay, cultist.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He dropped one helluva ball on 2020 and lost to a basement dwelling senial old man while blowing a huge hole on that "water like debt" he never easily paid off like he said he would. But, I'm supposed to ignore his trillions in contributions to the debt and inflation? Okay, cultist.

It's hilarious to me that you could call anyone a "cultist", with the crazy stuff you support, such as Occupy Wall Street, and open borders for illegal immigrants. AND that you fanatically only accept as "news" the Orwellian Newspeak that comes from Politico, CNN, the New York Times and Washington Post, all sources that have proven themselves to be partisan liars over and over, not only getting the facts wrong over and over, but DELIBERATELY getting them wrong.
And like the TRUE cultist you are, you hang on and parrot every word of their lies.
As Sharyl Attkisson has detailed with extensive examples, in her many books and videos. But you being a cultist and all, are utterly immune to. Dipshit.

Trump didn't drop the ball, he was winning in a landslide and by large margins in all 6 remaining battleground states until 3AM on election night. Then the Democrat election officials sent all the Republican observers home, and with only Democrats present, they continued counting votes all night, and Democrat election workers CHEATED all night.
And the Democrat-Bolsheviks intimidated many judges and legislative officials who had the ability to challenge and overturn the rigged 2020 election.
Trump is not to blame, Democrats, RINOs, and dipshits like you are to blame, for buying into a cultist narrative that is obviously untrue. And doing great damage to the country every day Biden and the Democrat-Bolsheviks remain in power.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He lost, you wanker, and I have no reason to believe that a decent chunk of his polling isn't Dems salivating at him being on the ballot again and others using him as symbol of anger that they won't actually vote for come November 2024. Touch grass, man.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He lost, you wanker, and I have no reason to believe that a decent chunk of his polling isn't Dems salivating at him being on the ballot again and others using him as symbol of anger that they won't actually vote for come November 2024. Touch grass, man.

In 2016 and 2020, Trump for all his popularity was never ahead in the polls.

But NOW... the polls CONSISTENTLY show Trump winning in 2024. Which by the way, are all liberal poll groups.
Trump has made huge gains among not just his previous base, but also among traditionally overwhelmingly Democrat groups, like black men, hispanic voters, asians, and people under 30. Even among muslim voters, who are repelled by the transgender woke stuff being pushed in our schools by Democrats.

I wonder what makes you irrationally hate Trump so much that you are so eager to see him lose at every turn, and gloat about it. That just further manifests you're an unhinged Democrat partisan who is incapable of looking at things objectively, beyond your obvious hatred for Trump and all things Republican/conservative. You occasionally front, at least in the past, to be a Pat Buchanan reader or a Ron Paul supporter. But your complete fanatical scorn for any other conservatives, and any conservative media, makes clear that front is just deception on your part.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He led consistently in USC/LA Times polling and tied or beat Hillary at times in other polls too. But, yeah, I'm the fucking liar.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
He led consistently in USC/LA Times polling and tied or beat Hillary at times in other polls too. But, yeah, I'm the fucking liar.

Well, I'm glad to hear you finally admit it.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Further proof of the Deep State going after any dissenting opinion, outside of the narrative in George Orwell's liberal media.

Matt Taibbi: IRS Raid on Me 'Politicized'

Matt Taibbi, one of the journalists who broke the "Twitter Files," told Newsmax that the Internal Revenue Service's storm on his home seemed "politicized" by its timing.

Appearing Friday on "Rob Schmitt Tonight," Taibbi said the IRS visited his house unannounced the day he talked with House Republicans [in televised House hearings] probing the Biden administration's weaponization of the government.

"It certainly looks politicized," Taibbi said about the federal agent reportedly showing up at his New Jersey property and leaving a note in March.

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, chair of the House Judiciary Committee, released on Oct. 27 a report detailing civil liberties abuses by the IRS, in which Taibbi's story was cited.
However, Taibbi also pointed to a lesser-known story in the report where an IRS agent allegedly used a false name and deceptive pretenses to enter an Ohio resident's home to "harass and intimidate" them.

"The other case in the report that Congressman Jordan described, I think, was worse than mine significantly," Taibbi argued, adding that the IRS agent reportedly told police that they lie about their identity "routinely."
Taibbi, a lifelong liberal Democrat, said he felt betrayed by his party when they tried to frame him as a fake reporter during his hearings before Congress and ignored his IRS story.

"I've been voting for Democrats my entire life — over three decades since I've been an adult," Taibbi said. They not only called me and Michael Shellenberger [another Twitter Files journalist] ... 'so-called journalists,' they described us as a 'threat to all who oppose us.'"
"If you're going to criticize me for going to a Republican, tell me which Democrat I could've appealed to in the circumstance," he continued, "and the answer was total silence."

Further proof of the Democrat-weaponization of federal agencies, the FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA, and in this case the IRS, to intimidate an award-winning liberal journalist, who dares to investigate and report the facts, and in doing so strays away from the mainstream liberal narrative.

Just as they did liberal reporter Sharyl Attkisson, John Stossel, Ron Kessler, Lara Logan, John Solomon, Glenn Greenwald, and so many others who venture away from the narrative and do actual investigative reporting. Where liberal news agencies edit and blunt their reporting, or don't air it at all.
And Democrat-weaponized federal agencies hack into their computers or otherwise intimidate them. Your James Comey's, Andrew McCabes, Peter Strzoks, John Brennens and Lois Lerners at work.

[Linked Image from files.abovetopsecret.com]

And against Tulsi Gabbard, and Alan Dershowitz, and...

You get the idea.
No dissenting thought allowed, even from decades-long liberal Democrats.
Or their Democrat-weaponized federal agencies will be used to destroy even you.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
‘Alone in American history’: Pr...ny Trump’s bid to dismiss D.C. charges
“ Special counsel Jack Smith argued Monday that Donald Trump’s bid to subvert the 2020 election was far from a case of misplaced “advocacy” or constitutionally protected speech, and he urged the federal judge presiding over Trump’s Washington, D.C., trial to sweep aside Trump’s bid to “sanitize” his conduct.

“The defendant attempts to rewrite the indictment, claiming that it charges him with wholly innocuous, perhaps even admirable conduct — sharing his opinions about election fraud and seeking election integrity,” wrote assistant special counsel James Pearce, “when in fact it clearly describes the defendant’s fraudulent use of knowingly false statements as weapons in furtherance of his criminal plans.”
In a 79-page filing, Smith’s team articulated its clearest case yet for Trump’s prosecution, repeatedly characterizing Trump’s false claims of election fraud as knowing lies aimed at defrauding election officials — from secretaries of state and governors to his own vice president, Mike Pence. Smith also indicated he intends to introduce evidence in Trump’s March trial that Trump stoked the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol and then used it to further his effort to derail Congress’ proceedings that day. Prosecutors say they will rely on Trump’s promise to pardon many of the rioters, his description of Jan. 6 as a “beautiful day” and his decision to record a song with some of the violent offenders imprisoned in the Washington, D.C., jail.
The filings were a rebuttal to Trump’s own efforts to dismiss the indictment, which charges him with mounting a sweeping campaign to pressure state and local election officials to throw out Joe Biden’s victory in closely fought swing states. That campaign of “deceit,” they say, continued with Trump’s effort to assemble false slates of presidential electors, which Pearce contended were meant merely to provoke the pretext of a controversy when Congress met to count the votes on Jan. 6.

“[T]he defendant stands alone in American history for his alleged crimes,” Pearce wrote. “No other president has engaged in conspiracy and obstruction to overturn valid election results and illegitimately retain power.”

Trump had argued that his exhortations to state officials were merely “advocacy” based on his fervent belief that the election was stolen from him. Prosecutors said this contention is belied by Trump’s repeated, specific claims of fraud that were repeatedly discredited by his own advisers. And he used those lies, they said, to obstruct the government’s effort to certify the election.

“Knowing lies are neither opinions nor ‘pure advocacy,’ and in any event, the defendant could not use so-called advocacy as a cover for his scheme to obstruct a governmental function through deceit,” Pearce wrote. “Were it otherwise, defendants captured en route to a bank robbery could not be charged with conspiracy because their crime did not succeed.”

Even if Trump could present evidence that he genuinely believed the election was stolen, the prosecutor added, his use of specific, debunked claims of fraud to achieve his goals would still make him guilty of an effort to defraud the government. His similar false statements to convince Pence to single-handedly overturn the election were built around his false claims of a “bona fide dispute about which slate of electors should be counted.”

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

UNHINGED ANGRY JUDGE ENGERON UNWITTINGLY TELLS THE TRUTH TO TRUMP IN COURT : "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU..."

Except that... it's Engeron's JOB to unbiasedly hear both sides without bias or favor.

If the court's bias were not abundantly clear already before now, that above outburst by Engeron is the golden key to reversal on appeal.

Whether the court case against Trump is in Manhattan, in Washington DC, in Fulton County Georgia, in Miami, in EVERY ONE of these cases, it is a rabidly Democrat/left prosecutor, a rabisdly Democrat judge, and a venue/district that is over 90% Democrat. In each case a soviet-style prosecution, where there is no weighing of the evidence, just a pseudo-trial where the guilt of Trump is pre-determined, and the outcome never in question.
"Show me the man, and I will give you the crime.

[Linked Image from quozio.com]

Engeron just said the quiet part out loud.
Oopsie.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

This article from the ultra left The Atlantic, for all its biases, at least gives an overview of all the cases against Trump.

The Cases Against Trump: A Guide

AGAIN: This is "lawfare" at it's clearest, a malicious and overwhelming assault on a targeted person, exhausting his time and financial resources with an expensive and frivolous legal case
. Or in Trump's case, MUlTIPLE cases simultaneously, by his opposition in a Democrat-weaponized FBI and DOJ (who are clearly providing federal lawyers and coordination even in the more localized cases.)
NEVER in U.S. legal history has a person been the target of multiple indictments simultaneously, for this kind of overwhelming prosecution. Not Al Capone, not John Gotti. No war criminal, no mass murderer, no genocidal terrorist. Only Trump.

Never have the cases been so clearly run by PROSECUTORS with such a clear ideological and one-sided political hatred of the person they are indicting.
Never have THE JUDGES been preselected and judge-shopped to have he same one-sided bias.
Never have the venue districts been so carefully selected to likewise have overwhelming bias, jury pools well over 90% Democrat, in regions that have a clear motive to convict Trump, no matter what the evidence. One Wiccan on a Fulton County grand jury interviewed on CNN, openly gleeful about the opportunity to indict Trump, clearly with political malice, no mater what the exculpatory evidence. To quote the title of an Alan Dershowitz book on the subject, "GET TRUMP", that Dershowitz sourced from statements by Leticia James.

Only a Democrat zealot, an M E M, or an Iggy, could be okay with this.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A similar guide to the players, from the conservative source, The Federalist:

Operation Deplorable: A Who’s Who Of The ‘Get Trump’ Crusade

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Actual quote from Engoron: "I don’t want to hear everything he has to say."

But, yeah, it's all the others who are lying sacks of shit...

rolleyes

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump spent his time in Engoron’s courtroom being the one unhinged. Long whiny rants and accusations for yes and no questions. Going after staff that are just doing their job’s seems to be where the judge drew a line.

Fair play!
1 member likes this: iggy
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump spent his time in Engoron’s courtroom being the one unhinged. Long whiny rants and accusations for yes and no questions. Going after staff that are just doing their job’s seems to be where the judge drew a line.

Trump is being persecuted in a frivolous but very expensive lawsuit, one of several frivolous politically motivated cases.
With annoyance, but perfectly on point, he said this to the judge.

It is Judge Engoran who is unhinged, and a clearly Democrat political partisan, abusing the legal system to try and eliminate Trump politically, and his plan to find Trump guilty no matter what the evidence is obvious. So clear a bias, he has laid the ground for an east reverse on appeal.

And on the suject of good judgement, or lack thereof...

ANGRY UNHINGED JUDGE ENGORAN'S NUDE SELFIES POSTED IN NEWSLETTER

...that just further solidifies what an unqualified nut case this judge is.
He should be recused from the Trump case. He should be disbarred as a judge. He should be criminally prosecuted for deliberately abusing the law as a weapon to destroy a man he knows to have committed no crime.

panic Actual quote from Engoron: "I don’t want to hear everything he has to say."

But, yeah, it's all the others who are lying sacks of shit... panic

Yeah, as if that slight change of wording changes the meaning of what he said at all.
Engoran is excluding evidence of Trump's innocence, using a lone skewed property value assessment that alleges a lower value of Mar A Lago and other properties than any bank or real estate agency recognizes, at a far higher true value. Whereas in truth, the bank didn't take Trump's word for anything, the bank before giving any commercial loan always SENDS ITS OWN property value assessors, to independently assess the value, regardless of what Trump or his company, or any company, asseses its value at.

This is a judge hell-bent on convicting Trump, no matter what the evidence of his innocence.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
He's already been found fraudulent, you goober This is to decide damages and additional charges. And, yes, I'm sure I could find plenty of examples where you got ornery when someone misquoted a politician you like. This is still why no one takes you seriously, you hypocritical douchenozzle.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
So WB the Judge already found Trump guilty of fraud. Adding thousands of nonexistent square footage to properties on financial documents for example. This is just determining how much Trump will pay for his fraud.

And it’s sort of hilarious to see Trumpers trying to make something out of a guy not having a shirt on, lol. Really?

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
From Wikipedia…“ From the 1970s until he was elected president in 2016, Donald John Trump Sr. and his businesses were involved in over 4,000 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, including battles with casino patrons, million-dollar real estate lawsuits, personal defamation lawsuits, and over 100 business tax disputes.[1] He has also been accused of sexual harassment and sexual assault,[2][3] with one accusation resulting in Trump being held civilly liable.[4]

In 2015, his lawyer Alan Garten called this "a natural part of doing business" in the United States.[5][6] While litigation is indeed common in the real estate industry,[5] Trump has been involved in more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

Trump having lots of legal issues is nothing new.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
From Wikipedia…“ From the 1970s until he was elected president in 2016, Donald John Trump Sr. and his businesses were involved in over 4,000 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts, including battles with casino patrons, million-dollar real estate lawsuits, personal defamation lawsuits, and over 100 business tax disputes.[1] He has also been accused of sexual harassment and sexual assault,[2][3] with one accusation resulting in Trump being held civilly liable.[4]

In 2015, his lawyer Alan Garten called this "a natural part of doing business" in the United States.[5][6] While litigation is indeed common in the real estate industry,[5] Trump has been involved in more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

Trump having lots of legal issues is nothing new.

Being sued in a lawsuit is not the same thing as being guilty of anything.

Bill O'Reilly said on the air about 15 years ago that if you're wealthy, people are going to sue you, to try and get money from you, and wealthy people need to have lawyers for that reason alone.
And in Trump's case, he has a gigantic company worth (in 2016) an estimated 4 to 5 billion dollars. So yeah, people are going to come after him. And New York City in particular is one of the most legally difficult places to build a construction project.

You will note that Trump's legal issues exploded and multiplied at exactly the time he won the primaries and became the Republican candidate in mid 2016. We've been over the cases before, they were clearly done to smear him and try to destroy his candidacy.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Wikipedia points out that even before 2016 he had a lot more litigation going on …“ more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

And when he tried stealing the election, yes that has resulted in extra legal problems and hopefully consequences for it. Likewise with his attempt to keep classified documents.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Wikipedia points out that even before 2016 he had a lot more litigation going on …“ more legal cases than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.[7]”

And when he tried stealing the election, yes that has resulted in extra legal problems and hopefully consequences for it. Likewise with his attempt to keep classified documents.

Uh, as I said, Trump was a billionaire even before he ran for president in 2016, so just by virtue of being wealthy, he was the target of many lawsuits.

And Trump didn't "try stealing the election", he LEGALLY AND CONSTITUTIONALLY challenged a RIGGED ELECTION. And the Democrat/Liberal media narrative that Trump "tried to steal" the electtion is just Orwellian counter-narrative, to hide that THEY, THE DEMOCRATS are the ones who truly and demonstrably stole the election. Which is easier for the Democrats to do, since the media, FBI, DOJ and the Deep State are on their side.

Regardless, I've posted abundant links, for the last 3 years now, to evidence that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You can repeat the lie all you want but we both know Trump did try to steal the election. You’ve posted a lot of crap from partisan sources. The lies don’t stand up in court so you are now attacking them. You don’t even pretend Trump is going to produce all this “evidence”.

Long read but here’s how FOX played a role the day after Trump lost. Crazy person writes email, Fox puts on a crazy lawyer cites email as evidence. Trump cites the evidence and because it’s what you want to hear it’s true for you.
‘Tons of Crazy’: The Inside Story of How Fox Fell for the ‘Big Lie’

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You can repeat the lie all you want but we both know Trump did try to steal the election. You’ve posted a lot of crap from partisan sources. The lies don’t stand up in court so you are now attacking them. You don’t even pretend Trump is going to produce all this “evidence”.

Long read but here’s how FOX played a role the day after Trump lost. Crazy person writes email, Fox puts on a crazy lawyer cites email as evidence. Trump cites the evidence and because it’s what you want to hear it’s true for you.
‘Tons of Crazy’: The Inside Story of How Fox Fell for the ‘Big Lie’

YOU are the one repeating the lie, that I am forced to repeat my true response to, sourced and linked !
Your repeating the same lie doesn't make it any more true the next 10 times you say it.

But I understand that is standard Democrat-Bolshevik operating procedure, that goes back to the origins of those tactics, where Democrats learned them:
Originally Posted by Moscow Central Committee, 1943
Members and front organizations must continually embarass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-semitic... he association will, after enough repetitiion, become "fact" in the public mind.

Standard operating practice for the Democrats, pretty much every opponent of Democrats the last 15 years has been labelled by them as "Nazi", or otherwise "extreme", "right wing" , fascist, "inciting violence", etc., etc.
Which by the way, is exactly what the DEMOCRATS are, every one of these labels. It's called projection
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Absolutely shameless.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Lol, that describes you and maga land WB. Super conservatives like Liz Cheney are also being attacked and getting death threats for being disloyal to Trump. If a Trump lie is exposed you go after the ones that expose it.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Lol, that describes you and maga land WB. Super conservatives like Liz Cheney are also being attacked and getting death threats for being disloyal to Trump. If a Trump lie is exposed you go after the ones that expose it.

Liz Cheney is a regular guest and panelist on MSNBC, THAT shows you EXACTLY how Republican-conservative she is (i.e., NOT AT ALL).
She is in the same market as Joe Scarborough and Nicolle Wallace, and former RNC chair Michael Steele, all fakes capitalizing on being a "Republican" (i,.e., RINO) who makes a cottage industry out of attacking other Republicans.

YOUR side are Cultural Marxist Bolsheviks.
Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack and Michelle Obama, virtually ALL the people who served in their administrations, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth "Pocahantas" Warren, Cory Booker, Cori Bush, A O-C and the entire Jihad Squad, and pretty much everyone else in the Democrat party, with the exception of Democrats like Tulsi Gabbad, Joe Lieberman, and other non-communist/socialist moderates, who are clearly not welcome in the Democrat party.
The entire leadership of your party are Cultural Marxists, UNAPOLOGETICALLY, and they are vicious and unetheical, there is nothing they will not do to obtain power and stay in power. BOLSHEVIKS, to the core. They worship Saul Alinsky, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Xi Xinping, he Sandinistas, Hugo Chaves... and I can easily rattle off a dozen quotes of Democrat officials in the Clinton, Obama and Biden administrations who openly praised Marxist revoluionaries in tha list , WHILE IN OFFICE. And I've quoted them multiple times before.

There is NOTHING Trump or other Republicans have done that is insurrectionist or revolutionary. The stuff about Trump supporters is all made up false narrative. As I've said repeatedly, Trump HIMSELF authorized 20,000 National Guard troops to guard Washington Square and prevent any possible violence or "insurrection".
It was PELOSI and Schumer, and DC mayor Muriel Bowser who obstructed deployment of those troops.
ONLY BY OBSTRUCTING WHAT TRUMP AUTHORIZED was ANY rioting possible. Trump did not plan rioting, he did everything to prevent it.
Trump posted on social media at least every 30 minutes all afternoon for his supporters to: "Remain peaceful!".
And then when some prottesers entered the capitol, in at most 90 minutes, Trump made and aired a video on social media instructing his supporters to go home, WHICH THEY IMMEDIATELY DID.

And then there were "at least 20" undercover FBI agents in the crowd disguised as Trump supporters.
And at least 20 undercover DHS agents in the crowd disguised as Trump supporters.
And at least 10 DC Metro police officers undercover disguised as Trump supporters.
And at least 20 Black Lives Matter agitators from Salt Lake City disguised as Trump supporters (led by John Earle Sullivan, who seems to have orchestrated the Ashlee Babbitt shooting, and two members of his group photographed the shooting from 2 different angles, AND POSTED THE VIDEO ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
So... who are the instigators, M E M? YOUR SIDE.
Who tried (unsuccessfully) to incite the Trump supporter crowd to smash windows and do violence? YOUR SIDE, NOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS.
Rand Paul and Ted Cruz questioned FBI assistant director of counter-terrorism in Senate hearings under oath, asking: Did undercover FBI agents encourage the crowd to commit vandalism or violence?
"Senator, I can't answer that."
Did undercover FBI agents participate in violence on Jan 6th?
Did undercover FBI agents LEAD violence on January 6th?

Oh, and Sanborn grudgingly admitted that there WAS NOT ONE firearm seized on January 6th, anywhere in Washington Square.
How exactly do you have an insurrection without any firearms?!?
Even the FBI months after Jan 6th admitted they found no evidence of a planned organized insurrection. And yet you, M E M, LIAR, are still fronting that Bolshevik false narrative, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

And the partisan-Bolshevik "House Select Committee on January 6th", was so slanted and disinterested in cross examining the evidence during their hearings, not letting any ACTUAL Republican on the committee to ask questions or cross-examine, that when Republicans won control of the House after the Nov 2022 mid-term election, the Democrat-Bolsheviks on the committee immediately shredded 50% of their investigation documents. To prevent them from being exposed for the complete lies that they are, under what would have been the first legitimate cross-examination permitted. Rather than be exposed, Democrats shredded the documents.
NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE, NO SIR !

Given that the FBI is 97% Democrat, given how RABIDLY anti-Republican and anti-Trump the entire FBI is (just look at text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, or "Vive le resistance" convicted FISA warrant evidence FBI forger Kevin Clinesmith, among many other FBI agents whose texts have been exposed), it is clear the answers to those questions asked are YES, YES, and YES.
And Jill Sanborn did not answer because she would be forced to either admit it, or set herself up for later perjury charges. And the truth WILL come out, Democrats can't stop it, it already partially has already.

Likewise FBI director Christopher Wray. He would not answer those questions.
Out of well over 100,000 Trump supporters PEACEFULLY AND PATRIOTICALLY protesting on January 6th, there were only 600 who went inside the Capitol building that day, most of them welcomed inside (i.e., tricked) by Capitol police or undercover FBI agents disguised as police.
Of the 600 who went inside, only about 60 (caught on thousands of security cameras, many others vindicated by the same cameras Democrats are hiding the video of) committed any vandalism or violence.
And it is entirely possible that with 70 false-flag agents in the crowd, that virtually ALL but a handful of the vandalism and violence was committed by federal agents or Antifa, AND NOT by Trump supporters. Because that was precisely the plan. To frame and discredit Trump and his supporters.

Add to that the FBI-orchestrated Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot, where of the 15 involved in the kidnapping plot, and 12 of the 15 were undercover FBI agents. An FBI agent created the kidnapping plot, an undercover FBI agent provided the getaway/kidnapping van, it was entirely an FBI plan for the crime, and FBI just got a few dupes to agree to be a part of it, to feed FBI's "dangerous white racist insurrectionist Trump supporter" narrative . The case was so bad, it resulted in acquittal for the defendants.
And then the FBI supervisor of this fiasco, instead of being demoted or fired or prosecuted himself, was... sent to the Washington DC FBI office and put in charge of.... FBI surveillance on January 6th.
Did I mention this FBI supervisor in social media posts also hates Trump?
Did I mention he is a sex club swinger accused of domestic abuse by his wife?
Oh yeah. But Trump is an insurrectionist, and these Trump allegations are TOTALLY legitimate, Everything completely by the book and beyond reproach, oh yeah...
rolleyes

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You’re very well aware of Cheney’s very conservative voting record. This is like you watching law enforcement being vastly outnumbered being beaten and sprayed and trying to dismiss the violence on Jan 6 because the mob wasn’t armed with guns. Again I’m so glad Trump’s attempt to steal the election will be going to court. The lies and bullshit vs actual evidence.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You’re very well aware of Cheney’s very conservative voting record. This is like you watching law enforcement being vastly outnumbered being beaten and sprayed and trying to dismiss the violence on Jan 6 because the mob wasn’t armed with guns. Again I’m so glad Trump’s attempt to steal the election will be going to court. The lies and bullshit vs actual evidence.

Every sentence in that is false narrative, some of those with 2 or 3 lies clustered in the same sentence.

Liz Cheney is a well-known establishment-Republican globalist, one of the Republicans who SAYS one thing to her voters, and then does the exact opposite, for years. Your side less than 20 years ago was portraying her father Dick Cheney as Darth Vader, the ultimate evil. Liz Cheney being a neo-conservative globalist who believes in foreign wars and interventionism that betrays, bankrupts and endangers the United States, is NOT he same thing as being a conservative, or a Reagan-Conservative, or a Paleo-Conservative, or a Tea Party/Freedom Caucus conservative.
It became CRYSTAL clear that Liz Cheney was the exact opposite of an ACTUAL conservative when she betrayed the conservative base in Jan 2021, and tried to bury and slander the Trump conservative movement, and to politically gain from stepping on and over the body of Trump, to increase her own position in the Republican party. It didn't work. We despise her. And her constituents in ACTUAL conservative Wyoming voted her out of office in one of the most devastating and humiliating political defeats of any Republican House incumbent in history.

And now Liz Cheney is a regular guest on MSNBC with Nicolle Wallace and Joe Scarborough and the like (other fake former RINO Republicans who make a leftist media business of being a Republican who attacks the Republican party).
THAT is how "conservative" and trustworthy she is.
As in, NOT conservative or trustworthy at all.

Originally Posted by M E M
This is like you watching law enforcement being vastly outnumbered being beaten and sprayed and trying to dismiss the violence on Jan 6 because the mob wasn’t armed with guns.

More fake narrative. All the Capitol police you praise are clearly Democrat partisans, and even were reading in House hearings from a script they CLEARLY DIDN'T WRITE, and CLEARLY COULD NOT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE SCRIPTED WORDS, that SOMEONE ELSE CLEARLY WROTE, that I posted about here the day they appeared in House hearings. They used all the Democrat party's controlled narrative buzz words: "extreme", "right wing" , "insurrection", that were clearly not a neutral police officer's objective testimony of the facts.

As I ALSO pointed out at the time, each of these officers, long before Jan 6th, had made clear in their social media posts they are creatures of the Democrat /Left, who hated Republicans, who despised Trump and could not restrain their clear hatred of Trump and his supporters. The black officer had posted, in addition to his Trump-hate texts and photos, his deep support for Black Lives Matter.
Well before Jan 6th ever happened.
So when he alleges he was attacked, or that a crowd of multiple Trump supporters were all screaming "nigger" at him over and over, I frankly don't believe a word of it. ESPECIALLY when, amid a crowd of thousands, with dozens of cel-phone cameras wihin ear-shot shooting video, NOT ONE video has ever surfaced that can confirm his lying incendiary allegation.
But leftists like you claim to believe it, because it feeds your lying Democrat-Bolshevik narrative.

BOTTOM LINE: There WAS NO "INSURRECTION", and your side knew it from the beginning, and suppressed the video evidence that it was actually overwhelmingly peaceful.
( House Speaker Mike Johnson just authorized TODAY that ALL the 14,000 hours of suppressed Capitol security video, suppressed for 3 years now, be released IMMEDIATELY. There goes the last fumes of credibility for your Democrat party's lying narrative. DONE. OVER. GONE.)[/b]

The initial first Capitol security video released already by Tucker Carlson in April (that the Democrat-Bolshevik deep state had him fired for) shows hundreds of overwhelmingly peaceful Trump protesters standing around, taking selfies, passively walking around sightseeing, NOT rioting or involved in "insurrection".
Even the FBI admitted early on that there is NO EVIDENCE, NONE of any organized insurrection on Jan 6th.
It is a lie, it is a Democrat false narrative invented for political purposes. PERIOD.

And with "at least" 20 undercover FBI dressed as Trump supporters, at least 20 DHS in the crowd disguised as Trump supporters, at least 20 BLM (led by John Earle Sullivan, who just happened to be there to videotape the Ashlee Babbitt shooting --videotaping it from 2 angles, on 2 different cameras!! -- and on video Sullivan is seen panicking the officers right before the shooting, disguised as a reporter.)
And another at least 10 DC Metro officers undercover in the crowd DISGUISED as Trump supporters.
What little violence occurred that day is clearly a false flag operation, that both FBI assistant director Jill Sanborn, and FBI director Christopher Wray, BOTH refused to confirm or deny under oath in Senate testimony, that their undercover FBI agents were in the crowd, that their agents incited the crowd, and their undercover FBI agents participated in, or led violence or vandalism that day, in a ploy to get the crowd of Trump supporters to follow.
And hat the FBI supervisor of the undercover agents is another who rabidly posts his hate of Trump on social media, and led the sting operation fiasco to frame "white supremacists" who were allegedly going to kidnap Michigan Democrat governor Gretchen Whitmer. Except that 12 of the 15 involved were FBI undercover agents, who created the plan, and provided the getaway van to do the kidnapping. So it was a purely FBI plan, that they duped a few guys to go along with. and instead of being fired, the FBI supervisor was sent to Washington DC, to supervise FBI security on January 6th. What's wrong with this picture?
An FBI rogue supervisor who just led a false-flag sting operation... was right after sent to Washington DC, to lead what looks like another false flag operation against then-president Donald Trump and his supporters.

As I've said repeatedly, police in DC who watch demonstrations by thousands in rallies every day in Washington square, estimated the Trump supporter crowd at "well over 100,000" that day.
And of those, only 600 (verified by video) went inside the Capitol in any way.
And of those, only about 60 were involved in any kind of vandalism or violence at the Capitol.
And I would lay money that VIRTUALLY ALL of the violent incidents were done by undercover federal agents or Antifa, DISGUISED as Trump supporters, and NOT by actual Trump supporters.

Except for a handful of dupes, like the guy who stole Pelosi's podium.
Or the guy tricked by agents into posing for a photo at a desk in Pelosi's outer office.
Or the now-proven completely innocent "Quanon Shaman" guy.
Who all spent months in jail over nothing.

There are MANY people who could have been identified by facial recognition technology on Jan 6th --the same geo-fencing used on the peaceful Trump-supporting real estate agents and small business owners and grandmas--- technology that will NEVER be used to identify the Antifa and Federal agents who stoked violence and smashed windows... because that would be inconvenient to the Democrat-Bolshevik official narrative.
FBI, IN ADVANCE of Jan 6th, set up a geo-fence to record the cel phone signal and identity of every Trump supporter who went near or inside the Capitol that day,, for the 97% Democrat FBI to round up later for their Trump "insurrection" narrative.
And yet there are dozens of FBI undercover "un-indicted co-conspirators" who will never be identified, despite their equally identifiable phones or photos there.

That FBI set up a geo-fence in advance is a dead giveaway that this was a planned and orchestrated plot in advance by federal agents.
Agents provacateur., not a Trump-supporter "insurrection". To set up and entrap innocent Trump supporters.
This was the Democrats "burning of the Reichstag" moment, to consolidate absolute power, and intimidate anyone who would oppose them after a Democrat-rigged election. To sweep away any remaining Republican opposition. And then purge all branches of government who even posted support of Trump on social media, or refused to get a Covid vaccination.
Democrats' Reichstag moment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

Much has been revealed in the last 3 years. And more suppressed evidence surfaces every week.

Originally Posted by M E M
Again I’m so glad Trump’s attempt to steal the election will be going to court. The lies and bullshit vs actual evidence.

Trump didn't attempt to "steal" the election. At every point, he employed attorneys to LEGALLY and CONSTITUTIONALLY dispute the 2020 election, an election that THE DEMOCRATS rigged.
And everywhere that the evidence is permitted to be heard and reviewed, evidence of election tampering has been on display. And more being revealed constantly over the last 3 years.
Just look at all the links and articles I've posted, that you like to pretend don't exist:
  • Twittergate,
  • the Hunter Biden laptop suppression,
  • DHS working with a least 2 universities to label any news helptul to Trump's 2020 re-election as "disinformation".
  • That in ALL the battleground states, up til 3 AM on election night, Trump was winning by a good margin, until Democrats tricked Republican vote observers into going home, and then with only Democrats present, they cheated all night, and lo and behold, all of a sudden the voting pattern changed and there was a huge spike in votes for Biden, in all the key (Democrat-election-controlled) cities Biden needed to barely, narrowly, "win".

Yes, it was absolutely a rigged election, but it was THE DEMOCRATS who rigged it.
And only with deceit and intimidation by Democrats was that rigged election prevented from being exposed. But it could not be hidden forever.
With "actual evidence" and whistleblowers constantly surfacing, of Democrat-authoritarian election rigging, exposed a bit more every day.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You state a lot of misinformation and accusation all from partisan sources where there’s little price to be paid for lying. The stuff that came out of the Dominion lawsuit with Fox being an exception. The emails show that FOX quickly switched to peddling Trump’s lies because you supporters refuse and reject the facts. Otherwise they get the Pence/Cheney treatment. You can stick to your false narratives WB. You will keep lying for your guy no matter what. That’s why this needs to be in court where all that crap isn’t even going to be stuff Trump brings into court. And yes I know now it’s not going to matter to you. You and the rest of maga land will ever be loyal to Trump.

7 hours, 700 arrests, 1 year later: The Jan. 6 Capitol attack, by the numbers

“ How many people have been charged?
Over 700 accused rioters have been charged for their role in the melee, according to an ABC News count. Those charged are overwhelmingly male, and the largest number come from Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas, according to George Washington University's Project on Extremism.

Those charged include teachers, multiple firefighters, a company CEO, and numerous elected officials.

What have they been charged with?
According to the DOJ, approximately 640 defendants have been charged with entering or remaining in a restricted federal building or grounds, which is a misdemeanor. More than 225 accused rioters have been charged with the more serious crime of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, according to the DOJ, with 75 of them facing charges of using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Fair play!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard