Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Man arrested for child sex assault at Occupy Dallas camp: First ACORN, now the "Occupy" group. What is it with hard core leftists and child rape?

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
This proves that all the occupy people are not only all drug addicts but child rapists as well.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Precisely old chum!

If there's one thing that the left's attempts to demonize corporations and the tea party have taught us, it's that the misdeeds of one are reflective on the group as a whole.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
if I recall correctly there was an alleged sexual-assault incident very closely connected to occupy cleveland about two weeks back. gotta be proactive with policing your movement if you wanna keep shit like this from ruining it for everyone else.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
It's like that old bumper sticker: "Don't like the police? Next time you need help, call a hippie"

You set up a society that has a "fuck the [corporate] police" mentality it's an invite for creeps.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
This proves that all the occupy people are not only all drug addicts but child rapists as well.

\:lol\: Yeah, spot-on, Lothar. Anyone who is opposed to The Occupy Movement will use whatever means necessary to try and smear or destroy it. It's okay, though. Let them create as many fantasy "sins" as they can muster for it. Let them rail on and on about "Evil Liberals". It's all they got faced with the truth that they are backing the wrong side. Let them fall with the rest of the sheep. Doesn't matter. Like Gandhi said: First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It's like saying that all Right Wing lemmings beat their wives, just because G-man does.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

\:lol\: Yeah, spot-on, Lothar. Anyone who is opposed to The Occupy Movement will use whatever means necessary to try and smear or destroy it. It's okay, though. Let them create as many fantasy "sins" as they can muster for it. Let them rail on and on about "Evil Liberals". It's all they got faced with the truth that they are backing the wrong side. Let them fall with the rest of the sheep. Doesn't matter. Like Gandhi said: First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win.

You don't really think you're going to win,do you?

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
In a crowd of two thousand assholes there is bound to be a few criminal assholes who make all the other assholes look bad.

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Why are the occupiers policing themselves? Why aren't they kicking people like this out?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
ABC News:
  • Alleged sexual assaults at Occupy Wall Street camps have raised concerns about security in a handful of cities, including reports of rape and groping in tents at New York's Zuccotti Park and a sex offender in Dallas having sex with an underage runaway.

"These protests have a history of welcoming everyone and just assuming they're on your side," said David Meyer, a professor of sociology at the University of California at Irvine, who studies protest movements.

The recent reports of assaults have created a problem the "Occupy" movement is being challenged to address head-on.

"We always encourage victims to go through the proper channels and contact police," said Brendan Burke, 41, who helps run the security team in Zuccotti Park.

But that's not always the case. Burke admitted there have been times when members of the community have taken it upon themselves to chase off men who exposed themselves in the park.

"If there is a consensus that someone is bothering another person, the community will take care of it," he said. "Still, we always notify victims to contact police."

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg -- addressing the allegations of sexual assault today -- said the reported practice of chasing perpetrators, rather than reporting them to police, is "despicable." If the reports are true, he said, the protesters have made the city less safe.

Rapists and child molesters: the new 99%?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
When I slap my wife tonight for being a liberal, I'll tell her it is her fault for being a child molester.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Rapists and child molesters: the new 99%?

\:lol\: The question mark means he's being "objective"... \:lol\:

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
No, he's just asking a question.

Like the time he "asked" if rex was right about your wife leaving you.

Hey, if it helps him vent, I'm all for it. Maybe Mrs. G-man will be spared a beating for one night.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Woman charged with pimping teen recruited at Occupy NH rally:
  • A city woman is accused of pimping a 16-year-old girl she met in Victory Park during the Occupy NH demonstrations.

Justina Jensen, 23, of 341 Hanover St., is charged with felony prostitution. Police allege Jensen met a teen at the local protest, which is an offshoot of Occupy Wall Street, and used the Internet to arrange a first liaison for the girl with a man who turned out to be an undercover police officer.

Police said the teen's mother called them Thursday about noon to say her daughter was missing and that her photograph had been posted on a website advertising adult party entertainment.

This is looking more and more like the ACORN child sex scandal. Even as the apologists claimed the cases were “isolated incidents,” a pattern formed that showed it was happening around the country.
Gee, you would almost think ACORN was involved in running the “occupy”movement.
Oh, wait, that’s right…the are.
Holy Astroturf, Batman!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Anyone who is opposed to The Occupy Movement will use whatever means necessary to try and smear or destroy it. It's okay, though. Let them create as many fantasy "sins" as they can muster for it. Let them rail on and on about "Evil Liberals". It's all they got faced with the truth that they are backing the wrong side. Let them fall with the rest of the sheep. Doesn't matter. Like Gandhi said: First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win.

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Douglas Schoen, served as a pollster for President Bill Clinton, and is author of "Hopelessly Divided: The New Crisis in American Politics and What It Means for 2012 and Beyond," forthcoming from Rowman and Littlefield. He finds that, in interviews, protesters show that they are leftists out of step with most American voters. Yet Democrats are embracing them anyway:
  • the Occupy Wall Street movement reflects values that are dangerously out of touch with the broad mass of the American people—and particularly with swing voters who are largely independent and have been trending away from the president since the debate over health-care reform.

The protesters have a distinct ideology and are bound by a deep commitment to radical left-wing policies. On Oct. 10 and 11, Arielle Alter Confino, a senior researcher at my polling firm, interviewed nearly 200 protesters in New York's Zuccotti Park. Our findings probably represent the first systematic random sample of Occupy Wall Street opinion.

Our research shows clearly that the movement doesn't represent unemployed America and is not ideologically diverse. Rather, it comprises an unrepresentative segment of the electorate that believes in radical redistribution of wealth, civil disobedience and, in some instances, violence. Half (52%) have participated in a political movement before, virtually all (98%) say they would support civil disobedience to achieve their goals, and nearly one-third (31%) would support violence to advance their agenda....

What binds a large majority of the protesters together—regardless of age, socioeconomic status or education—is a deep commitment to left-wing policies: opposition to free-market capitalism and support for radical redistribution of wealth, intense regulation of the private sector, and protectionist policies to keep American jobs from going overseas....

Thus Occupy Wall Street is a group of engaged progressives who are disillusioned with the capitalist system and have a distinct activist orientation. Among the general public, by contrast, 41% of Americans self-identify as conservative, 36% as moderate, and only 21% as liberal. That's why the Obama-Pelosi embrace of the movement could prove catastrophic for their party.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Anyone who is opposed to The Occupy Movement will use whatever means necessary to try and smear or destroy it. It's okay, though. Let them create as many fantasy "sins" as they can muster for it. Let them rail on and on about "Evil Liberals". It's all they got faced with the truth that they are backing the wrong side. Let them fall with the rest of the sheep. Doesn't matter. Like Gandhi said: First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win.

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The moral of the story is that child rape is okay if you're doing it in the name of "hope and change".

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

\:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Like Gandhi said: First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win.

Yeah, I think we all remember Ghandi shitting on cop cars and raping women and children.

And, of course, being under the racist thumb of British colonialism is exactly like having to manage extra student debt.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Conservative Spin! Discredit and insult!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
I'm not surprised if the "silent majority" doesn't [totally] agree with the Occupy moment. Then again, I also doubt that the silent majority is in total agreement with the Tea Party.

Everyone in favour of removing Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security without replacing them with something better, raise an arm.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
see, when it comes to allegations like this, there are two very incorrect responses. one is to say "this movement is something I oppose, so any allegations of misconduct associated with it must be true!" the other is to say "this movement is something I support, so any allegations of misconduct associated with it must be completely groundless!" neither is an acceptable alternative to drawing a rational conclusion based on the fucking evidence.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
see, when it comes to allegations like this, there are two very incorrect responses. one is to say "this movement is something I oppose, so any allegations of misconduct associated with it must be true!" the other is to say "this movement is something I support, so any allegations of misconduct associated with it must be completely groundless!" neither is an acceptable alternative to drawing a rational conclusion based on the fucking evidence.

Precisely, old chum!

Compare with Julian Assange and his devoted followers, and the charges against him.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
  • A city woman is accused of pimping a 16-year-old girl she met in Victory Park during the Occupy NH demonstrations.

Justina Jensen, 23, of 341 Hanover St., is charged with felony prostitution. Police allege Jensen met a teen at the local protest, which is an offshoot of Occupy Wall Street, and used the Internet to arrange a first liaison for the girl with a man who turned out to be an undercover police officer.

Police said the teen's mother called them Thursday about noon to say her daughter was missing and that her photograph had been posted on a website advertising adult party entertainment.

This is looking more and more like the ACORN child sex scandal. Even as the apologists claimed the cases were “isolated incidents,” a pattern formed that showed it was happening around the country.
Oh, wait, that’s right…[they] are.
Holy Astroturf, Batman!

Yes.

The rapes, the drug abuse, the fights, throwing rocks and bottles at police, harassment of non-protestors... these are not incidents isolated to one city's Occupy Wall Street protests. They are prevalent.

And that's not even getting into the anti-American bring-down-capitalism socialist/marxist rhetoric that is arguably a majority of the OWS protestors.
Or mentioning the massive presence of SEIU, CodePink, MoveOn.org, UAW and other leftist/union thug groups.

In the same instances where Pro and others say "oohhh, you can't judge a the whole movement by a few crazies..." they were quick to label the Tea Party as ignorant racists if there was one sign in 10,000 that was the slightest bit questionable.
And among the Tea Party, there were leftist bloggers who openly admitted online they had the intention of infiltrating the Tea Party protests and saying racist/crazy stuff with the deliberate intent of smearing the whole movement. I've seen nothing like that from the right about the OWS protests.

So the Tea Party is guilty until proven innocent.
And the massive number of OWS indiscretions and outright crimes are just to be excused.
Got it.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Oh, wait, that’s right…[they] are.
Holy Astroturf, Batman!

Yes.

The rapes, the drug abuse, the fights, throwing rocks and bottles at police, harassment of non-protestors... these are not incidents isolated to one city's Occupy Wall Street protests. They are prevalent.

And that's not even getting into the anti-American bring-down-capitalism socialist/marxist rhetoric that is arguably a majority of the OWS protestors.
Or mentioning the massive presence of SEIU, CodePink, MoveOn.org, UAW and other leftist/union thug groups.

In the same instances where Pro and others say "oohhh, you can't judge a the whole movement by a few crazies..." they were quick to label the Tea Party as ignorant racists if there was one sign in 10,000 that was the slightest bit questionable.
And among the Tea Party, there were leftist bloggers who openly admitted online they had the intention of infiltrating the Tea Party protests and saying racist/crazy stuff with the deliberate intent of smearing the whole movement. I've seen nothing like that from the right about the OWS protests.

So the Tea Party is guilty until proven innocent.
And the massive number of OWS indiscretions and outright crimes are just to be excused.
Got it.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I can quote another 50 times as well, if you want to go that route, Pro.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User mighty weilder of the Penis of Truth
7500+ posts 4 minutes 35 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Child Sex Assault at Occupy Protest

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard