Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Wonder Racist
HE LOOKS BLACK SO HE MUST BE WRONG AND THE WHITE GUY IS RIGHT!! LIBERAL MEDIA! GLENN BECK!! SSSOOOOORRRROOOSSSSSS!!!!!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You may not have read all the 911 calls WB since some seem not to support Zimmerman's story. If you're picking and choosing to support one side over the other I don't get that but whatever.

M E M, how could you possibly have missed the clips and articles I've posted that give both sides?
As I said in my post yesterday with the 2 CNN articles, they give emphasis to the witnesses that paint Trayvon as the victim, but I posted them anyway.

The fact that the (liberal) media gives emphasis to the witnesses that portray Trayvon as the victim, and for the most part selectively omits coverage of facts supportive of Zimmerman's account, makes me lean at this point toward believing Zimmerman's version.
At this point, they're still posting photos of Trayvon as a 12 year old, and selectively omitting photos of how Trayvon himself presented his image on Facebook and elsewhere. The media also have largely buried the facts about Trayvon's suspensions for various thug activities.
I don't even think the media has made clear that Trayvon actually lived and went to school in Miami, and that during his 10-day suspension, he was punished by having to stay in Sanford (Orlando area, 4 hours away) during his suspension, to separate him from his friends and other pleasures at home.

I've been pretty clear. I posted an extensive profile of George Zimmerman in my first few posts, that showed pretty much every last detail of Zimmerman's legal, marital, and even financial troubles.
The media profile of Trayvon Martin in my next post right after was glowingly positive and didn't reveal anything about his current appearance on Facebook, or his 3 recent school suspensions. Interesting contrast, how the media trashed Zimmerman's character, and sugarcoated Martin's character.
To date, the news media has yet to do ONE similar investigative profile of Trayvon Martin. And oddly, have laid out every last detail of Zimmerman's personal problems.

The truth is, neither of these guys were total boy scouts. Zimmerman seems to have had a difficult time 7 years ago, but was staightening out. He was training to be a police officer, so apparently he wasn't as criminal as some would like to portray him, or he would not qualify.

I've laid out both sides, warts and all, and initially favored Martin's side. Evidence could still prove Zimmerman the one at fault, but I lean toward his side, based on the one-sidedness of coverage, and the eagerness of the partisan media to character-assassinate Zimmerman as a racist, essentially convicting him without a trial, to taint the facts before they are fully revealed.

As I said earlier, this was a random absurdity, that is being supercharged unnecessarily by the media and black politicians and race-baiters to be more about race than it truly is.

Zimmerman's initial 911 call was reporting suspicious activity.
Asked by the 911 dispatch, is the suspect black, Zimmerman said: I don't know.
Following from a distance, Zimmerman later answered as asked: Yes, he's black.
So he wasn't even targeting Martin for being black, but just because he was in a hoodie and behaving (his perception) suspiciously, because there had been robberies in the neighborhood.

You, on the other hand, seem partisan toward Trayvon Martin, and immune to any facts that support Zimmerman.

I can see it as a situation where both guys are partly at fault. Two guys with attitude about the situation, neither one backing down.
I had a similar run-in years ago where I was in Trayvon Martin's situation and an overzealous neighborhood watch guy was following me for several blocks less than a mile from my home, and it was really starting to piss me off, and I finally turned around and started walking toward him to intimidate him. Fortunately in my situation, the police arrived before anything happened between us.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
This appeared on Michelle Malkin's site...

So eager to present a certain picture of Martin they posted somebody elses.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
One picture in error, MEM.

One.

The others presented are the real Trayvon Martin, and not another guy on Facebook with the same name. The one mistaken photo --quickly corrected-- does not erase all the others that have been posted accurately from the real Trayvon's facebook page.

Here is another photo in virtually the identical pose that is the real Trayvon Martin:

But again, the question is not whether Martin was a thug, but whether he attacked Zimmerman and caused Zimmerman to shoot him in self defense.

And again: the liberal media didn't even report that Trayvon Martin was in Sanford, FL because he was on a 10-day suspension for marijuana possession, or that he had been suspended twice prior in less than a year for spraying graffitti on a locker, and for skipping school, or had assaulted someone as well.

A kid can only be so innocent and well behaved with a user-name like "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"

or sending tweet messages like this:

Call me strange, but that at least begins to make me think innocent little Trayvon Martin just might be capable of going all-out ghetto gangster and jumping on Zimmerman's face.

But I'll settle for whatever the Florida Justice Department's independent investigation reveals, and not jump to any conclusions on the limited facts and speculation currently released.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
FACTS DON'T MATTER!!!!!!! HE'S BLACK SO HE MUST BE WRONG AND THE WHITE GUY IS RIGHT!!!! LIBERAL MEDIA! GLENN BECK!! SSSOOOOORRRROOOSSSSSS!!!!!

So much hate. So pathetic.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You're wasting your time trying to talk to Klan-Dave. Facts are irrelevant when all you can do is hate people different from you. Can't you tell from the time and passion he's put into trying to "prove you wrong" and trying to "prove" that little kid that was murdered by the wife-beater was "black" and therefor "guilty"? He's already determined to defend the white guy for no other reason than he's white. No more, no less. You don't see him running to defend non-whites suspected of criminal intent. Nope. Just Whitey, cause that's all he cares about. Fact.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
So, this is all G-Spin. If he were interested in "discussing" The Movement, he wouldn't consistently just try and search out the worst, rightwing-biased, anti-OWS articles he can find to post in an effort to paint the entire Movement with a single stroke. He's G-Shill, and all he can do is shill for his Rightwing Corporate masters.

That's why he has me on Ignore. I don't fall for his simple shit and it drives him absolutely crazy.

Evolve or die. Fact of life.

Fact. \:\)

No.

You dodge the facts that disprove your indoctrinated beliefs, by launching into the bitterest of personal slander.

In addition to calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist or klansmen or inbred redneck, your most vile recent personal attack is going after G-man's wife and daughters. Which again, is cowardly, because you know he has you on ignore, and therefore can't read what you are saying.

And we all know from your pussy antics toward Rex a few months ago, where you started topics attacking him on every forum, that when someone goes after your wife, you go ridiculously ballistic and hold an incredible double-standard of outrage.

After seeing your antics on these and the DC boards for over 10 years, I didn't think it was possible to have a lower opinion of you. That has changed. You have absolutely no principles, and are pure petty vindictiveness incarnate. And you deceitfully hide from the truth behind a wall of personal slander.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
FACTS DON'T MATTER!!!!!!! HE'S BLACK SO HE MUST BE WRONG AND THE WHITE GUY IS RIGHT!!!! LIBERAL MEDIA! GLENN BECK!! SSSOOOOORRRROOOSSSSSS!!!!!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You're wasting your time trying to talk to Klan-Dave. Facts are irrelevant when all you can do is hate people different from you. Can't you tell from the time and passion he's put into trying to "prove you wrong" and trying to "prove" that little kid that was murdered by the wife-beater was "black" and therefor "guilty"? He's already determined to defend the white guy for no other reason than he's white. No more, no less. You don't see him running to defend non-whites suspected of criminal intent. Nope. Just Whitey, cause that's all he cares about. Fact.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
So, this is all G-Spin. If he were interested in "discussing" The Movement, he wouldn't consistently just try and search out the worst, rightwing-biased, anti-OWS articles he can find to post in an effort to paint the entire Movement with a single stroke. He's G-Shill, and all he can do is shill for his Rightwing Corporate masters.

That's why he has me on Ignore. I don't fall for his simple shit and it drives him absolutely crazy.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Your post is obsolete, Repostmetheus. I haven't had you on ignore for about a month now.

But you're still a petty vindictive schmuck hiding behind a wall of personal slander.

And a coward.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
SEE?!!! HE'S A NON-WHITE THUG!! HE DESERVED TO BE GUNNED DOWN!!! SOOOORRROOOOSSSSS!!!!

You're such a fucking, literal racist it's not even funny anymore. I hope you don't procreate and ruin the gene pool. Pathetic old man...

Ignoring your worthless taunts, slanders and baseless insults, it's not about Trayvon Martin being racially black. Many good and hardworking people in this country are black, that I'm glad to include among my professional associates and friends.

The issue is that Trayvon Martin, by his own self-chosen Facebook photos (that the media selectively omits) demonstrate that Trayvon was immersed in a criminal/thug subculture within the black community that was leading him down a criminal path.
As Trayvon's three suspensions from school for drugs, spraying graffitti, and assaulting someone also manifest.
Trayvon Martin was on a 10-day suspension from school on the night of the shooting. This kid was definitely not on his way to Harvard.

We're not talking about a black honor student who just innocently crossed paths with the wrong guy. Clearly, Martin's own actions --confronting Zimmerman physically, when Zimmerman had only watched him from a distance and reported him to police-- had a large role in what happened.

You know Pro is admitting defeat when he goes into Repostmetheus mode.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Traitor-Dave, the Wonder Racist
Your post is obsolete, Repostmetheus. I haven't had you on ignore for about a month now.

So, you're saying that YOU are G-Man?

Quote:
But you're still a petty vindictive schmuck hiding behind a wall of personal slander.

Back at you, racist scum. Burn in hell with all the rest of your murdering Nazi brethren. But, until you do, I'll continue to laugh at your simple ignorance, old man.

Quote:
And a coward.

Sure thing you pussy. \:lol\: \:lol\:

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You're wasting your time trying to talk to Klan-Dave. Facts are irrelevant when all you can do is hate people different from you. Can't you tell from the time and passion he's put into trying to "prove you wrong" and trying to "prove" that little kid that was murdered by the wife-beater was "black" and therefor "guilty"? He's already determined to defend the white guy for no other reason than he's white. No more, no less. You don't see him running to defend non-whites suspected of criminal intent. Nope. Just Whitey, cause that's all he cares about.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

No.

You dodge the facts that disprove your indoctrinated beliefs, by launching into the bitterest of personal slander.

In addition to calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist or klansmen or inbred redneck, your most vile recent personal attack is going after G-man's wife and daughters. Which again, is cowardly, because you know he has you on ignore, and therefore can't read what you are saying.

And we all know from your pussy antics toward Rex a few months ago, where you started topics attacking him on every forum, that when someone goes after your wife, you go ridiculously ballistic and hold an incredible double-standard of outrage.

After seeing your antics on these and the DC boards for over 10 years, I didn't think it was possible to have a lower opinion of you. That has changed. You have absolutely no principles, and are pure petty vindictiveness incarnate. And you deceitfully hide from the truth behind a wall of personal slander.

Your re-posting the same lies and personal slander makes them no more true, Pro. You just continue to fling you poo across every forum, and bring down the quality of every conversation.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Quote:

Back at you, racist scum. Burn in hell with all the rest of your murdering Nazi brethren. But, until you do, I'll continue to laugh at your simple ignorance, old man.

Quote:
And a coward.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

You're wasting your time trying to talk to Klan-Dave. Facts are irrelevant when all you can do is hate people different from you. Can't you tell from the time and passion he's put into trying to "prove you wrong" and trying to "prove" that little kid that was murdered by the wife-beater was "black" and therefor "guilty"? He's already determined to defend the white guy for no other reason than he's white. No more, no less. You don't see him running to defend non-whites suspected of criminal intent. Nope. Just Whitey, cause that's all he cares about.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It still surprises me that WB and others are still trying to essential hold court on the dead kid. He wasn't the one who stalked somebody with a gun. It was Zimmerman who did that and really should have been charged with at least manslaughter a long time ago. Instead it's very likely he's not going to be charged at all.

Fair play!
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Pretty much. As I said with clarity:

Quote:

You're wasting your time trying to talk to Klan-Dave. Facts are irrelevant when all you can do is hate people different from you. Can't you tell from the time and passion he's put into trying to "prove you wrong" and trying to "prove" that little kid that was murdered by the wife-beater was "black" and therefore "guilty"? He's already determined to defend the white guy for no other reason than he's white. No more, no less. You don't see him running to defend non-whites suspected of criminal intent. Nope. Just Whitey, cause that's all he cares about.

Fact.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

And a coward.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Nothing even slightly resembling a sincere and honest comment to respond to.

Just more flinging of cake-like poo.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It still surprises me that WB and others are still trying to essential hold court on the dead kid. He wasn't the one who stalked somebody with a gun. It was Zimmerman who did that and really should have been charged...

As you well know, there is a presumption of innocence in our jurisprudence. Courts require evidence. Police are supposed to have probable cause to charge someone.

Furthermore, under any self defense case, "stand your ground" or not, one of the questions is whether the shooter had a reasonable fear of serious physical injury. One of the questions surrounding whether Zimmerman's actions, therefore, would be what-if anything-about Martin placed Zimmerman in 'reasonable fear.' Therefore, Martin's size, clothing and actions would all be factors to be examined.

Therefore, under the law, every self defense case "holds court" on the deceased.

Finally, neither you nor WB were there, neither of you are police officers and neither of you are sitting on a jury hearing admissible evidence. Therefore, both of you are simply engaged in speculation.

There's nothing wrong with that, as long as your not part of the court case. However, it does mean that you're just as guilty as anyone of prejudging the case. But you're doing so to convict Zimmerman without benefit of a trial.

Worse, you seem to think that a person should be charged--and subject to potential loss of life, liberty and property--even if there isn't adequate evidence to do so.

Quote:
Instead it's very likely he's not going to be charged at all.

What happened to "it is better one hundred guilty persons should escape than that one innocent person should suffer"?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Therefore, under the law, every self defense case "holds court" on the deceased.

Finally, neither you nor WB were there, neither of you are police officers and neither of you are sitting on a jury hearing admissible evidence. Therefore, both of you are simply engaged in speculation.

Yes.

beyond that, I've certainly been weighing both sides of the argument. When I began this topic, I was clearly sympathetic to Trayvon Martin's side of the debate. But have since been swayed toward leaning in the other direction. Or even that there's a shared portioned blame for both Martin and Zimmerman, that each are mutually or partially responsible for the escalation that led to the shooting.

And even though I lean toward Trayvon Martin partly bringing this on himself by physically assaulting Zimmerman who had previously only watched him from a distance according to at least 2 witnesses and physical evidence, I've also posted several articles that show witnesses and arguments against Zimmerman's version.

So all the "WB: racist, racist, klansman, bigot" shit rings pretty hollow.

Whereas I think M E M has been uncritically entrenched toward the Trayvon Martin side.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-Shill
It still surprises me that WB and others are still trying to essential hold court on the dead kid. He wasn't the one who stalked somebody with a gun. It was Zimmerman who did that and really should have been charged...

As you well know, I'm a complete Rightwing nutjob shill who attempts to twist logic, reason, and the law to favor the rich and the white. I'm a corporate tool who has given nothing to this world but heartache and deceit, just like most of my Extremist brethren.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Quote:

Quote:
And a coward.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Yes.

beyond that, I've certainly been weighing both sides of the argument. When I began this topic, I was clearly sympathetic to Trayvon Martin's side of the debate. But have since been swayed toward leaning in the other direction. Or even that there's a shared portioned blame for both Martin and Zimmerman, that each are mutually or partially responsible for the escalation that led to the shooting.

And even though I lean toward Trayvon Martin partly bringing this on himself by physically assaulting Zimmerman who had previously only watched him from a distance according to at least 2 witnesses and physical evidence, I've also posted several articles that show witnesses and arguments against Zimmerman's version.

So all the "WB: racist, racist, klansman, bigot" shit rings pretty hollow.

Whereas I think M E M has been uncritically entrenched toward the Trayvon Martin side.

In MEM's defense I think there is a tendency in a lot of us to see a dead kid and immediately want to blame someone. When a child or teenager dies, we all want to make sense of it. And sometimes the easiest way to do that is assign criminal blame. There is comfort is being able to tell ourselves that it wasnt just a horrible act of random chance, that a "bad guy" caused it and, once we "get" the bad guy things will be better.

But the legal system can't work that way. We need to have checks and balances and we need to remember that not every tragedy is a crime. Otherwise, we risk codemnng the innocent on emotion instead of evidence.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

As you well know, I'm a complete Rightwing nutjob shill who attempts to twist logic, reason, and the law to favor the rich and the white. I'm a corporate tool who has given nothing to this world but heartache and deceit, just like most of my Extremist brethren.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
There's more to it than what you say G-man. Zimmerman at the very least created the situation that ended up with him shooting Martin. Because he had the gun, that should have come with extra responsibility. He killed somebody wrongly. I'm not crying for Zimmerman's blood but having the law do nothing isn't justice either.

Fair play!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
He killed somebody wrongly.

Again, you don't know that. Zimmerman says he was attacked, and there are eyewitnesses that back up his claim. Maybe you should actually wait for the police to finish their investigation before throwing around guilty verdicts.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
However it played out Zimmerman still started it by following a kid around with a gun.

Fair play!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
What if Zimmerman didn't have a gun and Martin wound up beating him to death? Would you still be blaming Zimmerman for following Martin around?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31

Link Copied to Clipboard