Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

STUDENT SAYS SHE WAS BULLIED FOR POSTING A PHOTO OF HER WITH VICE PRESIDENT PENCE

Quote:

Aug 15, 2017 // 7:44am

A Scripps College student said she was bullied for posting a photo of her posing with Vice President Mike Pence.

According to McKenzie Deutsch, her peers think taking a photo with the vice president "constitutes direct violence and oppression against marginalized groups."

Although she was afraid of being "shunned" by her peers, Deutsch took a chance and posted the photo on Facebook, and her fears were realized.

One commenter criticized her for standing next to someone who is “a threat to human rights everywhere.”

Another critic said she was “ignoring the plights of marginalized people to achieve personal gain” and “smiled with [her] oppressors.”

Just posting a photo with Pence is "violence and oppression".
Wow.

I hate Obama based on his ideology and actions, but if I still had the opportunity, I'd meet him or attend an event he was at. Just to be a part of history. Even more so I'd love to meet Trump or Pence, two elected leaders I actually like.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
politics forum?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

I chose to post it here in media, because it involves Facebook/ social media.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
So games and tech, then?

Link Copied to Clipboard