Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You make excuses for neo nazis that run down crowds of people WB. I don't understand how you can logically than attack broadly "the left". This to me is further than you've gone before. It looks like a war mentality where you've thrown out basic right and wrong out the window. Now it's all about sides

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You make excuses for neo nazis that run down crowds of people WB. I don't understand how you can logically than attack broadly "the left". This to me is further than you've gone before. It looks like a war mentality where you've thrown out basic right and wrong out the window. Now it's all about sides

Re-read what I wrote.
I didn't "make excuses" for neo-nazis.
I (just like the ACLU) said that even free speech that is unpleasant needs to be permitted for free speech to truly exist. Otherwise (as your brethren on the Left have already attempted) you could just brand ANY free speech you don't like as "hate speech" to prevent any ideas dissenting from a leftist POV from being heard.

In the specific case of the guy in the car, I've simply entertained the idea that it is POSSIBLE this guy was being attacked by Antifa. I've also said that his history of violent incidents, including attacking his own mother, and his Hitler-worship make it certainly questionable he was simply acting in self-defense. But as I showed in the video, as he hit the crowd in the street, Antifa were already chasing him with clubs, and bashing his car at almost the second of impact.

I defended that a lot of these people were veterans or just pro-Robert E. Lee-monument protestors, and either demonstrating separately or near them were some white supremacists (as is made clear in the video I cited as the best commentary). The video I posted is footage of WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, vs. the narrative that was on the news, that they were allegedly all white supremacists.

VERY CLEAR: I defended free speech, not white supremacists.

Also very clear: Trump condemned the extremist rhetoric and violence on both sides. The media and Left want him to say that ALL protesting in Charlottesville were white supremacists. They were not, and he wouldn't. They wanted Trump to give a free pass to Black Lives Matter and Antifa. He would NOT.

And neither will I.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
White nationalists return to Charlottesville
"...The group, all dressed similarly and holding lit torches, could be heard chanting "the south will rise again" and "Russia is our friend".

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
M E M, what's the point?
Do you seriously believe that ANYONE in the GOP you are trying to smear with mention of this believes that "the South will rise again" or that "Russia is our friend"?

There are far more historical ties between the Democrats and slavery/segretion/the Klan, and between the Democrats and treasonous relationships with Russia/the Soviet Union. In the latter case, ties between the Hillary campaign and Russians, and between DNC-supporting Facebook and their running millions of ads fronting Russian campaign-interfering propaganda.

What white supremacist groups do in Charlottesville is as irrelevant to mainstream politics as the activities of the Westboro Baptist Church, which likewise has about 35 members, and the external support of no one.
As I said prior, the KKK in modern times has about 5,000 members, and even if you include other white supremacist groups, that maybe brings the total to possibly 40,000. In a nation of over 320 million people, white supremacists are irrelevant. And thanks to low white birthrates overall, and thanks to overwhelming third-world immigration annually for decades (only about 18% of which is white/European) the South is not going to "rise again", and even if it was, the GOP and/or Trump certainly aren't advocating or supporting that message.

As I also said before (quoting Trump's inauguration speech) "Whether white or black or brown, we all bleed the same red, and share the same dreams" is clearly not white supremacist rhetoric, however the Left tries to paint it that way.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
what's the point mentioning what that piece of shit said at his inauguration that Russia helped him with. And the neo-nazis and white supremacists know Trump is their guy. And the people willing to stand with the Nazi flag surprised me. The people willing to side with them surprised me. I wish you were correct about their politics not mattering but they helped elect a president.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
what's the point mentioning what that piece of shit said at his inauguration that Russia helped him with. And the neo-nazis and white supremacists know Trump is their guy. And the people willing to stand with the Nazi flag surprised me. The people willing to side with them surprised me. I wish you were correct about their politics not mattering but they helped elect a president.

AGAIN: White supremacists are FAR less than 1% of the population, at most 40,000 out of a U.S. population of over 320 million. They couldn't even POSSIBLY "help elect" Trump with those tiny numbers. The overwhelming majority at the Charlottesville protest were **NOT** white supremacists, and asked the supremacists to leave, and though they did march in Charlottesville (for preserving Civil War historical monuments, **NOT** for white supremacy) they protested separately and at a distance from the white supremacists. I posted multiple videos here that make that abundantly clear, despite the false propaganda you just said in the above paragraph.

What you and the broader left LOVE to do is paint anyone who disagrees with you as a racist, and put your political opposition (FALSELY!) in the same box with white supremacists and the Westboro Baptist Church, no matter how many times the overhelming majority of conservatives thoroughly condemn and disown them!

And your constantly calling Donald Trump a "piece of shit" just underscores how vitriolic, emotional and completely unhinged your logic is.

President Trump has achieved more good for the nation in barely his first 9 months than Obama did in 8 years. And reversed and repealed much of the damage Alinsky/Ayers/cultural Marxist Obama (and Hillary Clinton) had previously done.

In roughly his first 6 months, Trump exceeded 3% annual growth, where Obama stunted economic growth with obstructionist policy to 2% or less in all of his 8 years.
Trump is rebuilding our military, has overseen a 25% increase in the stock market, has vastly reduced welfare and disability by creating jobs, has currently reduced illegal border crossings by an incredible 78% (!!!!) and has restored our international prestige by standing up to the Iranians and North Koreans. Unemployment is the lowest since 2001. Manufacturing is the highest since 2004.

And all you have is slander, in the attempt to tear down a president who is in opposition to the globalist/corporate elites in both parties, and for the first time since Ronald Reagan, arguably even more so than Reagan, is serving the best interests of the nation, and of its people.

I am daily awed at how this president has achieved so much, particularly in the face of such opposition.
Opposition from both from wealthy establishment globalist/coroporate elites, and from the obstructionist Democrats who will never give him credit for ANYTHING, and from the turncoat RINOS in his own party (McCain, Graham, Flake, McConnell) many of whom promised to repeal Obamacare, and then did the opposite of what they promised after Nov 2016.

Like no other political leader since Reagan and Gingrich, Trump is a political leader who made promises to voters, and has been committed to doing exactly what he promised.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The growth you tout under Trump is actually a little less than what Obama had towards the end of his term. That isn't opinion but fact I debunked in an earlier thread. Not surprised that less from Trump awes you. And your self serving partisan generalizing isn't worth a response. I'm not quick to call somebody a racist but Trump is and it's usually a black person he's calling racist.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
The growth you tout under Trump is actually a little less than what Obama had towards the end of his term. That isn't opinion but fact I debunked in an earlier thread. Not surprised that less from Trump awes you. And your self serving partisan generalizing isn't worth a response. I'm not quick to call somebody a racist but Trump is and it's usually a black person he's calling racist.

From Trump's inauguration speech on Jan 20th:
"Whether white or black or brown, we all bleed the same red, and share the same dreams..."

Yeah, how racist and divisive. It is the Democrat/Left that constantly tries to splinter the nation along race and class lines, and either manufactures racism where it doesn't exist or vastly exaggerates it to frighten and rally their political base.

More blacks and Hispanics voted for Trump than have for any recent Republican presidential candidate, which helped to push Trump over the top in Nov 2016 with an electoral landslide in many former traditionally blue states.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: M E M
The growth you tout under Trump is actually a little less than what Obama had towards the end of his term.

Uh...

Originally Posted By: WB
Trump is rebuilding our military, has overseen a 25% increase in the stock market, has vastly reduced welfare and disability by creating jobs, has currently reduced illegal border crossings by an incredible 78% (!!!!) and has restored our international prestige by standing up to the Iranians and North Koreans. Unemployment is the lowest since 2001. Manufacturing is the highest since 2004.

Those are cited precedents that far precede Obama's presidency. So your talking points of Obama's alleged higher economic numbers are obviously false.

I would further add:

BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT DROPS TO THE LOWEST IN 17 YEARS

TRUMP IS BETTER FOR BLACK AMERICA THAN OBAMA EVER WAS

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Here's a YouTube video by a local resident of Charlettesville, who shows that a local college professor and Antifa leader ON VIDEO encouraged lookouts to tell others when a car was coming so other Antifa could attack the car and provoke them in a panic to hit someone so they could blame it on "racist violence".

Antifa helped kill in Charlottesville. MSM will not show you this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LX59Ral_7Q

So that backs up what I said a year ago (with video that showed it) that right before the driver accelerated, there were Antifa with clubs all over his car. Out of fear or anger, he accelerated to shake them off. And Antifa, not the driver, orchestrated what happened.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I guess we'll see what the actual evidence is at trial. The alt right has thrown a lot of conspiracy theories that just sound kooky but we live in the land of Trump where journalists are called the enemy of the state. It still looks like somebody ramming his car through a crowd killing somebody that was there protesting the alt right/neo nazis.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Conspiracy theories like what, specifically?
NO ONE is defending the "alt-right" or whatever you want to call these white supremacists. But this guy killing a girl with his car seems unrelated to their antics.

It was a guy driving along in his car, and for reasons not clear suddenly accelerated, and as the video makes clear there was aa mob of guys with clubs all over him at the moment of impact, Regardless of his personal Hitler-adoring bigotry, it looks to me like he was fleeing for his life and totaled his car in the process.

And the other issue you bring up, Obama arguably exceeded the worst excesses of Trump when it comes to the media. His White House tried to exclude Fox News as "not a real news channel", and then lied about the attempt after. But Judiciaal Watch proved with the Obama White House's internal e-mails that was exactly what they deceitfully did.
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...x-news-channel/
Absolutely, beyond question. And even 40-year veteran reporters of the New York Times and Washington Post described the Obama administration as the most "control freak" administration they ever dealt with, including the Nixon administration! In terms of intimidating, electronically monitoring, and prosecuting White House leakers.

Do you remember when they had Fox News correspondent James Rosen arrested?

The worst Trump has done is make a few off-the-cuff remarks about the media's liberal bias and anonymous-sourced "fake news" and there are plenty of examples in the last 18 months to back that up.
https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/
And that's just Trump's top 10 picks, there are plenty more.

And:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2017/0...ive_410848.html

The worst excess of Trump's was a single reporter who was shouting questions antagonistically over what was supposed to be a pleasant photo op, and Trump had his people make her leave. And I think what the reporter did was rude, and something she would NEVER have done to Barack Obama, or to a hypothetical president Hillary Clinton. But I feel Trump should have just ignored her and not banned her.
But what she did was Jim Acosta-level grandstanding theatrics. And by the merest coincidence they both work for CNN (that I think of as DNC-NN).

Quote:
It wasn’t clear whether Shine and Sanders were acting on their own against Collins or were carrying out a directive from Trump himself. In a statement Wednesday, the White House said: “At the conclusion of a press event in the Oval Office a reporter shouted questions and refused to leave despite repeatedly being asked to do so. Subsequently, our staff informed her she was not welcome to participate in the next event, but made clear that any other journalist from her network could attend. She said it didn’t matter to her because she hadn’t planned to be there anyway. To be clear, we support a free press and ask that everyone be respectful of the presidency and guests at the White House.”

That's clearly not a media ban, but banning one reporter temporarily for bad behavior.

As compared to Obama trying to ban Fox News entirely, and arresting reporters to intimidate them and the rest of the media. AMAZING how the 93% anti-Trump media doesn't discuss the latest event in that context!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

A day or two ago was the one-year anniversary of this Charlottesville thing.

On Fox's morning show about an hour ago, I saw that there were about 20 supremacists who showed up to make a show of their racism, and they were met by literally thousands of Antifa in masks and brandishing weapons. One they showed was an Antifa guy with a slingshot, who brought plenty of big rocks and pieces of broken glass to shoot at anyone on the other side.

It's completely misrepresentative for the news networks to blame the white supremacists for deaths at Charlottesville last year. There were a total of three deaths: two police officers who died in a low-flying police helicopter that apparently crashed in a downdraft, and Heather Heyer, the paralegal who was killed by the guy in his car. But as I showed in the video earlier in the topic, the driver was being chased and attacked by guys with clubs, as demonstrated by the fact that they were carrying clubs and on his car beating it with clubs half a second after the impact.

I'm increasingly of the opinion that he didn't intend to kill anyone, he was just fleeing for his life from a violent Antifa mob armed with clubs trying to break into his car and pull him out. There is substantial video to back up that assertion, as I posted earlier in the topic. Pending a trial (that still hasn't happened, I think they want the kid to take a plea deal to hide the true facts, so they can stick to the "white supremacists caused 3 deaths" narrative), that remains my opinion of what happened.

So it's deceptive and untrue for all the networks, including Fox News, to say "racist protests caused three deaths". It wasn't the racists who caused any of the 3 deaths. As I showed above, one Antifa leader (a college professor) instructed protestors to hit cars and cause precisely the type of accident that occurred, so they could claim martyrdom and violence by "racist protestors". Who were in fact Antifa orchestrating it.

AGAIN: I think the racist guys are idiots, and I don't agree with them. But I think for whatever bigotry against Jews and so forth, they were not the ones who initiated violence and caused the death of Heather Heyer. It's just that no one, including Fox, wants to defend white nationalists, even when they were set up and blamed for something that was not their plan, but Antifa's.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Antifa was in Portland, Oregon a few weeks ago, harassing and intimidating people in their cars.

Portland Antifa Violence Against Senior Citizens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-dcJrnGTM

The driver speeding away, terrified of being clubbed, looks EXACTLY like the racist kid who accidentally killed Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

Granted, the kid was a racist Hitler-worshipping jerk with anger issues, who even hit his mother. But pending further evidence, Antifa orchestrated that driver to race away in terror, deliberately, by their mob terrorism. I already posted a video of an Antifa leader instructing his activist thugs in Charlottesville to do precisely that to drivers, to create martyrs.

In Portland, and in Charlottesville.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You feel he accidentally accelerated his car into the crowd with his car killing one person and injuring 38 others? He isn't going to trial because he accidentally killed somebody WB

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

You feel he accidentally accelerated his car into the crowd with his car killing one person and injuring 38 others? He isn't going to trial because he accidentally killed somebody WB

Well, that's what the trial is for, isn't it?

I feel he was swarmed by guys with clubs, and he tried to get away. Look at the video again, he was driving away and they were chasing him, and were swarming like ants all over his car at the moment of impact. And he then slammed it in reverse to shake them off. They weren't running from his car, they were attacking him.

As I posted video of, the Antifa leader was instructing his thugs to harass drivers, to try and incite exactly what happened. And now you've seen video of the same thing happening in Portland. The same banging on car windows and threatening drivers with clubs, the same reaction accellerating to try and get away.

And in another video I linked, it cites how if he really wanted to kill people, he could have driven up on the curb where he could have hit or killed a lot more people.

I'm not a fan of white racists or killers, if he is guilty he should spend the rest of his life in jail. But racist or not, if he was terrified and trying to escape being clubbed to death by these Antifa thugs, if they caused it and he was just trying to get away, then THEY should be the ones sentenced to prison for 35 years, and the media should cover this for a tragic accident and not a racist killing.

If those are the facts.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

All Videos(Compilation) Of Tragic Car Crash Into Crowd At Charlottesville VA Alt Right Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU0K0KmSfBs

Comment after video:

Originally Posted By: F M
Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a confederate statue erected by Democrats because Democrats can't stand their own history anymore.. yet somehow it's Trump's fault."

You can also see from 1:47 to 2:15 in several replays that at least one of the Antifa guys were on the car, and were thrown off at the moment of impact. A fraction of a second after the impact, they are all over the car with clubs and thrown off a second time when the driver slammed the car in reverse and sped away. So... you have guys with clubs on your car attacking you.
Are you trying to hit the 32 year old female paralegal, or are you trying to accellerate to shake off a mob of Antifa guys clubbing your car?
Are you trying to kill people, or are you just trying to escape?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Grant vs. Lee, who was the better general?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YTEbnj4v0U

It profiles what kind of person both Grant and Lee were. Relative to building a monument in honor of Robert E. Lee is what kind of person he was. The statue at the center of the controversy is arguably not about the war, but about Lee himself, and his actions after the war that helped to heal the nation.

But hey, the maniacs out there want to tear down the monuments to Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and Columbus, so it's not even about the Civil War or the individuals in it at this point. If it ever was.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Most of the condensate statues were put up as a fuck you to the North. The guy who ran his car into a crowd was found guilty btw.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack#Investigation_and_prosecution

Quote:
FBI Director Christopher A. Wray said that the [car] attack [by James Alex Fields Jr.] met the definition of domestic terrorism.[11] Fields was scheduled to appear in court on August 14.[6] He appeared via video from jail and was denied bail.[10] Fields said that he could not afford a lawyer; a private attorney was appointed by the judge, as a public defender could not be appointed due to a conflict of interest.[11][28

Hmmmm....

Quote:
On July 5, 2018, Fields pleaded not guilty to all 30 counts of federal hate crime charges.[39]

The trial was set to begin on November 26, 2018.[32]

On December 7, 2018, Fields was found guilty of first-degree murder, hit and run, and eight counts of malicious wounding.[40]

It's possible they voted guilty because he's a racist jerk who has hit his own mother, a paraplegic.
It's also possible that he got inadequate defense. I really expected the D.A. to pull a Mueller on him and force him to take a plea so the facts of Antifa contributing to the accident would never be heard in court. Oh, the racist took a plea bargain and went to jail. Okay.

That doesn't explain the way an attacker's body was thrown off his car at the moment of impact (because he was attacking the driver before the impact.)

Charlottesville car attack suspect denied bail in first court appearance (CBS News)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cF9dngn8ZA

That doesn't explain the way a swarm of Antifa guys with clubs were all over his car a split second after the impact, and continued clubbing his car until he slammed the car in reverse, threw them off, and got away.
That doesn't explain how if he really wanted to kill people, he could have driven up onto the sidewalk instead of staying on the street, and killed a lot more.

He pleaded not guilty. But I'm not convinced that anyone, including his defense attorney, really wanted to help him explain the mitigating circumstances of wanting to escape Antifa beating on his car, or that anyone in the jury was exposed to the videos on youtube that explain the Antifa factor, that would have created reasonable doubt in the jurors.
I'm not saying Fields didn't commit a crime. I think he commited some lesser charge of manslaughter, he didn't deliberately try to kill Heather Heyer. She was just in the path when he was trying to escape an Antifa mob. But because of the profile of it, connected to the Charlottesville riots and the white supremacists, with whom Fields agrees and shares their ideology, and irregardlerss of the accident is himself a Nazi, I think there was an eagerness for political reasons to give him a maximum sentence and make it a hatecrime.

Dylan Roof walking into a Charleston church and shooting a bunch of black Christians, that's a hatecrime. But I'm still not convinced Fields' hitting Heyer with his car is truly race supremacist motivated. I'm not convinced he wanted to kill, or even saw, Heyer before the impact. He was found guilty for being a racist jerk, not for the actual crime.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Yuck
"During the trial, prosecutors provided evidence that Fields showed little remorse for the murder in a call he made to his mother in December 2017. He referred to Heyer as “that one girl who died, or whatever” and said her death “doesn’t fucking matter,” according to BuzzFeed.

Days prior to the deadly rally, he sent a photo of Adolf Hitler to his mother along with the text, “We’re not the one [sic] who need to be careful.”

Videos from several angles and photos from the Charlottesville attack show Fields flying down Fourth Street in his car, plowing into protesters, then backing up and hitting more.

Fields’ defense asked the court to find him guilty of lesser charges of unlawful wounding and involuntary manslaughter, arguing that he was immature at the time of the attack and that he drove into protesters out of fear. Antony called the defense an excuse, noting that Fields could have backed away from protesters."
HuffPost

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2018-12-08 2:08 AM.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Northam#Racist_yearbook_controversies

The Democrat Virginia governor, who campaigned on the Charlottesville unrest, painting his Republican opponent Ed Gillespie as a racist and advocate of white supremacists.... is the racist who (undiscosed which he is in the photo) either paints his face minstrel-show style and mocks blacks, or wears a KKK hood in his 1984 yearbook photo. His not-at-all-credible public statement this afternoon seems to indicate he's the minstrel-show black-face in the photo.

Either way, he should resign.

I'm actually of the opinion that he was young and stupid in 1984 and he shouldn't be judged by what probably isn't actually racist, but is instead a prank at a Halloween party that was just racially insensitive without a lot of forethought, and it should be dismissed as a foolish indiscretion of youth.
But given the assumption of guilt he and his fellow Democrats unleashed on his Republican opposition in the governor election, turnabout is absolutely fair play. On a lot less he railed on and smeared Ed Gillespie. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Jason E. Perkins
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
The "worst", "sickening" President Trump at 4:30 today:
"It's not just the one statue, they're taking down statues all over. We take down Robert E. Lee today... do we take down Washington tomorrow and Jefferson the next day?"

This is a ridiculous argument.

Welp....that didn't take long:

Chicago Pastor Demands Washington Name be Removed from Park Because of Slavery Ties

'Hamilton' Star, Maybe Washington, Jefferson Statues Should Come Down

Yeah, a ridiculous argument, that'll never happen...

After Charlottesville Drops Jefferson's Birthday, UVA Republicans, Democrats Differ on School's Celebration

They also want to end "white supremacist/white genocide" Columbus Day.

And...

Mural depicting 'racist history of America' will be covered, not destroyed in San Francisco

Wow, that was big of them.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Lincoln Memorial vandalized: "fuck law" spray-painted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PAXbN_LrE

counter protest after vandalism to Frank Rizzo statue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bs3gpn5Ios

Oh, but they'd never go beyond Confederate monuments to target U.S. founders!
That's just paranoia, remember? Want to backpedal on that?

Originally Posted By: Jason E. Perkins

[*crickets*]

Originally Posted By: M E M

[ *crickets*]

They've been tearing down statues in cities all over the U.S. for several days now. Not just Confederate statues, but also statues of Washington, Jefferson. Grant! Lincoln!
Clearly this is not about abolishing statues of Confedrate heroes, or 'bigotry" or "slavery". This is about destroying the history and the moral right of the United States to exist as a nation. Wiping away its greatness and achievements as the most exceptional nation in history. The Democrat party is the spearhead enabling this chaos. They welcome it! They endorse it, they cheer it on!

Last night I watched in Portland, Oregon where Black Lives Matter/Antifa protestors tore down a statue of George Washington. Before they did, they draped an American flag on it and let the statue on fire before they tore it down. Once they had it on the ground, they urinated on it.

Tonight just an hour ago in Washington DC --our nation's capital!-- the Black Lives Matter crowd tore dowwn a Civil War monument to Albert Pike. What pissed me off most is how the cops stood by their squad cars with the blue lights flashing, but did absolutely nothing to stop it, for a prolonged period, till the idiot protestors finally worked out a way to bring it down, and then chanted their idiot slogans, likely with no understanding of the history they just destroyed, or of the Italian sculptor who created it where it's stood since 1901.

This is not about righting injustice, or "racism" or "slavery".
It's about hating and destroying the United States.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard