Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
So...You did find the pictures funny....?

Originally Posted By: Halo82
Are you delusional? He said nothing of the kind. He said nothing even remotely close to it ...

Originally Posted By: whomod
Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny...The jpegs are meant to amuse people, and for the most part, they do.

While whomod's double negative isn't the clearest-written statement I've seen, the sentiment is clear: he thought all the pics were funny.

Poor Halo: easily confused again...

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Are you delusional? He said nothing of the kind. He said nothing even remotely close to it ...

Not that I didn't think all those pics were funny...The jpegs are meant to amuse people, and for the most part, they do.

While whomod's double negative isn't the clearest-written statement I've seen, the sentiment is clear: he thought all the pics were funny.

Poor G-man desperately trying to make a point but can't because his point has no foundation. That's not even close to what your saying. Move on.

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts

G-man. You are such a douche.

Give it up already. you were called out editing a post to give it the meaning you wanted to convey. A message that frankly wasn't there.

All this weasley lawyer backtracking to try to swing this around isn't helping you much.

Since you ask, did I find the pics funny? Why?

If I do, am I GUILTY of something?? Like guilty of editing quotes to give them a meaning that wasn't there? That kind of guilty?

Since you ask and since it's been commented on already, I'd say I found the entire crop of pictures to be funny. Funny in the way an 'I Love Lucy' episode you've seen a million times before is funny I suppose.

Remember, I already did my posting jpegs bit as a birthday prank almost 4 years ago. I wasn't exactly slapping my knee is amusement but the "TWAT" one (again, the pic I was actually commenting on in the 1st place) was new and I did find it funny. Enough to comment on.

You however had to be a douche and try to use that posting to um... indict me of some monumental hatred on account of me (supposedly) finding a bunch of parody photos to be funny ("supposedly" since you didn't know one way or another). And you went about trying to do that by editing my post. I seem to recall you'd be accused of that sort of stuff when you were a mod. I don't like it being done to me and I don't like the person who did it. instead of fessing up to it try to weasel himself out of it and instead of apologize, continue to try to put me on the defensive.

Last edited by whomod; 2007-12-03 7:05 PM.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Why would I apologize for pointing out what you, yourself, said?

You can parse words all you want, or claim that the quote from your post was taken out of context, but you have repeatedly made it clear that, in accord with what I wrote, you found Halo's anti-Bush cartoons funny. As such, there was nothing inaccurate about how I presented your quote.

As such, the only weaseling here I see is arguably coming from you.

Does mean, per se, that I believe you to be "guilty" of anything? Not really.
I think you believe that I was calling your reaction to his cartoons "inciteful and hateful" or otherwise blaming you for the cartoons. That was not my intent. I was simply pointing out that Halo was engaged in activity not dissimilar from what you condemn in WB and that your reaction in Halo's case was different.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

You can parse words all you want, or claim that the quote from your post was taken out of context, but you have repeatedly made it clear that, in accord with what I wrote, you found Halo's anti-Bush cartoons funny. As such, there was nothing inaccurate about how I presented your quote.

I think you believe that I was calling your reaction to his cartoons "inciteful and hateful" or otherwise blaming you for the cartoons. That was not my intent. I was simply pointing out that Halo was engaged in activity not dissimilar from what you condemn in WB and that your reaction in Halo's case was different.

Yeah, why anybody apologize for doctoring and misrepresenting somebody else's point of view for the sake of making a dumb point?*

*Sarcasm was used.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah, why anybody apologize for doctoring and misrepresenting somebody else's point of view for the sake of making a dumb point?*

*Sarcasm was used.

Despite how you clumsily try to spin it otherwise, G-man made his point quite well, exposing the collective hypocrisy of yourself, Whomod and Ray.

You guys hold your opposition to a standard you never hold yourselves to.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

*Sarcasm was used.

Despite how you clumsily try to spin it otherwise, G-man made his point quite well, exposing the collective hypocrisy of yourself, Whomod and Ray.

You guys hold your opposition to a standard you never hold yourselves to.

And your basis for this is...what? None of us like you therefore it must be hypocritical? We must be biased to the point we don't recogonise your brilliance? Please, I realize your constantly on G-man's dick but come on.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

Ok. You're not going to apologize for editing someones quotation to suit your point. All you're going to do is spin spin spin and try to make this about me.

Is it so hard to admit to something that you clearly did and got called out on? Does it show 'weakness' to fess up and apologize? I'm just asking because it seems to be the standard M.O. of right wingers when they get called out on stuff. Stick to your guns and pretend you didn't do any such thing while calling out for the accuser to apologize to some other fabricated outrage that they apparently did. It's old hat already and it's boring. Plus since it's been done so often, it's predictable as fuck.

And thanks for again bringing up WB's hatred of liberals since I already addressed it once before. But if you want to pretend I didn't, fine.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Is it so hard to admit to something that you clearly did and got called out on? Does it show 'weakness' to fess up and apologize?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAY IT WHEN YOU FUCKING EDITED MY QUOTE, YOU IDIOT.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

G-man, you might be smarter then WB and Pariah...but your twice as lame. Can't even come up with new rationalizations.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

G-man, you might be smarter then WB and Pariah...but your twice as lame. Can't even come up with new rationalizations.

That's just a face-saving attempt on your part to get the last word, Halo.

Too bad it's just meaningless psychobabble. G-man made the point that what you guys collectively criticize is EXACTLY what you guys yourselves collectively do.

Your hypocrisy boileth over.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

That's just a face-saving attempt on your part to get the last word, Halo.

Too bad it's just meaningless psychobabble. G-man made the point that what you guys collectively criticize is EXACTLY what you guys yourselves collectively do.

You hypocrisy boileth over.

It's not just an attempt to get the last word. It's true. G-man can't make a arguement he just repeats himself. It's a well known logical fallacy.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Ah.
The well-known logical fallacy is: your argument makes no sense.

So G-man was right, then you guys repeated your attacks, and G-man repeated the argument that exposes the hypocrisy of what you said.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy in denial

Ah.
The well-known logical fallacy is: your argument makes no sense.

So G-man was right, then you guys repeated your attacks, and G-man repeated the argument that exposes the hypocrisy of what you said.

No, we used completely substance in each of our "attacks".

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Bush mug shots.

When you can see similar pictures in a public library, can you really call something "inciteful and hateful"?

Seems to me that it's very mainstream and the ones howling mad are in the fringes.

Quote:
'Mug shots' of Bush administration officials featured in New York library exhibit

3 days ago

NEW YORK - The New York Public Library is displaying a photo exhibit featuring images of Bush administration officials doctored to look like police mug shots.

The half-dozen pictures were created two artists, Nora Ligorano and Marshall Reese, as part of a privately financed exhibit called "Line Up" in the landmarked public space on Fifth Avenue.

Included in the mug shot gallery are Vice-President Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, former Bush adviser Karl Rove, former attorney general Alberto Gonzales and former defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

The dates on each image match days when each official spoke about Iraq in ways the artists consider criminal, with sound clips of them speaking, along with a camera flash going off and a prison door closing.

Some have criticized the library for displaying political satire in an institution that receives public funds.

Matthew Walter, spokesman for the New York Republican State Committee, said: "It is simply inappropriate to have political attack in the form of egregious doctored photographs of the president and other high-ranking officials who have dedicated their lives to public service in a taxpayer-funded building frequented schoolchildren and the general public."

The library issued a statement saying the exhibit "has no political agenda."

The photographs are part of a larger show called "Multiple Interpretations: Contemporary Prints in Portfolio at the New York Public Library," which will be up through Jan. 27.

The library has a long tradition of collecting political satire and caricature, library spokesman Herb Shaer said Friday.

"It's the mission of the library to document what's happening in the culture, and this is an artist's response to what's happening to the world around them," he said.

This is one case where I applaud the fact that this library (partially) receives private funding.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

First of all, they're just doctored photos, and none of these individuals have been indicted on any criminal charges, so there's no factual basis for giving them mug shots.

Second, five of the nine persons you displlayed images of are not even Bush officials anymore (Karl Rove, John Ashcroft, Don Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Hughes, and Paul Wolfowitz).

Third, at least two of the individuals criminalized in the fake photos should be held up as heroes to the left, not slandered as criminals. (1)John Ashcroft for not signing away civil liberties on his hospital bed, and (2)Colin Powell for doing his best to moderate excesses in the Bush administration while he was there, and for also voicing criticism of Bush after leaving as secretary of state.

Fourth, it's just fun to watch you fry in your own bile, in hatred of people who are mostly gone from office already. That's ultimately all you have, is remarkable boundless hatred for these people. To the point that you feel a need to slander them at every turn.
But the truth is, even though there are many legitimate points to criticize Bush on, you guys are, in truth, viciously partisan assholes toward any Republicans, and have been for the better part of three decades.
It was the same under Reagan.
It was the same under Bush Sr.
And conversely you made 10,000 excuses for the Clintons.
And now it's the same under W.Bush.

So don't even try to pretend that this is some treatment that's unique to the Bush administration. The liberal slander, lies, and partisan venom continue, regardless of the which Republicans these spiteful attacks are heaped on.
And as I've said repeatedly, with each of these attacks, the level of your malice, your divisiveness, and your total disregard for the truth, and ultimately your evil, are fully on display.

Not just as an aberration in a single incident.
Consistently.
Slander after slander.
Vicious attack after vicious attack.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
"Fry in my own bile?"

they're not my pictures first of all, second, the point of them wasn't to show a who's who of the people in office now nor are they intended to give a biography of their "good deeds". It's an exhibit of the people who lied us into war and the dates given on the "mug shot" are intended to show the date when they lied to the public.

It's so sad having to explain art to someone.....

Oh, thanks for clueing me in on the fact that these aern't real mug shots. \:\)

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

First of all, they're just doctored photos, and none of these individuals have been indicted on any criminal charges, so there's no factual basis for giving them mug shots.

Second, five of the nine persons you displlayed images of are not even Bush officials anymore (Karl Rove, John Ashcroft, Don Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Hughes, and Paul Wolfowitz).

Third, at least two of the individuals criminalized in the fake photos should be held up as heroes to the left, not slandered as criminals. (1)John Ashcroft for not signing away civil liberties on his hospital bed, and (2)Colin Powell for doing his best to moderate excesses in the Bush administration while he was there, and for also voicing criticism of Bush after leaving as secretary of state.

Fourth, it's just fun to watch you fry in your own bile, in hatred of people who are mostly gone from office already. That's ultimately all you have, is remarkable boundless hatred for these people. To the point that you feel a need to slander them at every turn.
But the truth is, even though there are many legitimate points to criticize Bush on, you guys are, in truth, viciously partisan assholes toward any Republicans, and have been for the better part of three decades.
It was the same under Reagan.
It was the same under Bush Sr.
And conversely you made 10,000 excuses for the Clintons.
And now it's the same under W.Bush.

So don't even try to pretend that this is some treatment that's unique to the Bush administration. The liberal slander, lies, and partisan venom continue, regardless of the which Republicans these spiteful attacks are heaped on.
And as I've said repeatedly, with each of these attacks, the level of your malice, your divisiveness, and your total disregard for the truth, and ultimately your evil, are fully on display.

Not just as an aberration in a single incident.
Consistently.
Slander after slander.
Vicious attack after vicious attack.

You really are a stooge Wondy.

The point is that there all fuck ups. Go ahead and deny it but all that's gonna happen is we'll get into a lengthy conversation and I'll beat you again.
Oh I know I know

Originally Posted By: WB's inevitable idiocy
Don't say you won Halo. All you've done is present facts, logic, and occurences that for the life of me I can't rationalize no matter how hard I try. That's not winning...that's typical liberal deceptions of denying my truth with reality. Don't you won, it hurts my feelings.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
halo, with all due respect (no, really), the best you can hope for is to piggyback off of whomod knowing he won't say anything when you slap your name on his "victory". all these times you come out of a "debate" saying you've "defeated" the other guy, it's all I can do not to laugh. just like when I read your sig.* do you really have any business using the word pretentious? do you know what it really means? because if you really had a handle on that I doubt you'd be so quick to apply it to others around you in such a hypocritical fashion.**

* - notice I don't pick on other people's spelling or grammar? that's typically because they're not busy making themselves out to be smarter than everyone else in between butchering the language almost as badly as dubya's accused of.

** - sarcasm was not used. you're really that much of a tool.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
*** - man...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

The point is that there all fuck ups.

Oh, the irony...

The guy who couldn't write a literate sentence to save his life, has the audacity to call anyone else stupid.

If you weren't so prone to insults and personal attacks, I probably would just answer your points. But you're so consistently in-your-face and obnoxious, I won't reward your bad behavior.

You post illiterate shit that often doesn't even make sense, and then say idiot crap like "I won" or "I beat you". Who are you kidding? Dumbass.

Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
halo, with all due respect (no, really), the best you can hope for is to piggyback off of whomod knowing he won't say anything when you slap your name on his "victory". all these times you come out of a "debate" saying you've "defeated" the other guy, it's all I can do not to laugh. just like when I read your sig.* do you really have any business using the word pretentious? do you know what it really means? because if you really had a handle on that I doubt you'd be so quick to apply it to others around you in such a hypocritical fashion.**

* - notice I don't pick on other people's spelling or grammar? that's typically because they're not busy making themselves out to be smarter than everyone else in between butchering the language almost as badly as dubya's accused of.

I'll make you a bet: that Halo is this nerdy guy with no confidence, who desperately is trying to convince himself that he is capable. Why else would someone try so hard to prove himself against anonymous adversaries in a political discussion.

I'd like to point out that every one of these so-called discussions, you guys solicit escalating it to the the most bitter of exchanges.
If you respectfully made your case and limited yourselves to the facts, without being cocky in-your-face assholes, I would return the courtesy. You can see how I treat other liberals who are more civil here, like Beardguy, Chant --who I actually like, despite our divergent views!-- and others, who I may disagree with, but who don't resort to the very personal ad hominem attacks you do.

But you guys demonize Republicans, and although you often attack Republicans I'm far from in lock-step with, and who in fact I feel deserve a lot of the more objective criticism they receive, such as Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Rumsfeld, I feel a need to point out the weaselly-ness of your way-beyond-the-pale attacks. If you could stick to the facts, and make an objective case, you might actually find myself and other conservatives agree with some of your points.
But I guess you guys are the animals you are, and you have to slander, demonize, gloat, and make disproportionate personal attacks.

I could post any number of inflammatory and partisan images in retaliation, if I even had the desire to take it that low. Every one of these discussions, you guys have the opportunity to present your views in a respectful way. It would be nice if one of these times you'd take that opportunity.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

I realize this is going to be tough for you, but can you actually back any of this up? See, that's how I judge winning. It's making a point somebody else can't rebuke (non-sequiters, red herrings, and denial don't count). Beating guys like WB, G-man, Pariah, and you is easy cause your reasoning is a straw house. It's based on some specious sense of tradition, ego, or what mommy and daddy told you. For example, ego is why your butt hurt right now cause I've clobbered your dumbass too and then you run away saying "I was only joking, I was only joking".

How am I pretentious for stating a simple fact. That fact is that every argument I get into with one of you 4 bitches you run away from it.

But your not going to go out on a limb and provide any real substance for your claims against me for the same reason most of your posts are nothing more then heckles. Your too fucking chicken shit to be proven wrong.

I've never claimed or even remotely made myself smarter then everyone else. This is the kind of vague argument that any asshole can make against anyone who's confident. I DO hope I'm smarter then you, G-man, WB, and Pariah. But that's only because you've revealed yourselves to be such stupid assholes I couldn't take the idea of being dumber then you.

And where the fuck do you get off talking about hypocracy? I've never relied on anyone for any argument where as your nothing more then a toad for any other conservatve or whoever as shares your opinion.

But you know what? At least the other 3 have the guts to put themselves out there. You only do that once and a blue moon when your certain your right.

Do yourself a favor Sammitch. Put me on ignore cause this isn't going to end well for you.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: WB bloviated
Oh, the irony...

The guy who couldn't write a literate sentence to save his life, has the audacity to call anyone else stupid.

If you weren't so prone to insults and personal attacks, I probably would just answer your points. But you're so consistently in-your-face and obnoxious, I won't reward your bad behavior.

You post illiterate shit that often doesn't even make sense, and then say idiot crap like "I won" or "I beat you". Who are you kidding? Dumbass.

Of course a shallow idiot like you would think I'm talking about something as trivial as literary shit.

Or your just desperate for an argument so you revert back to your favorite red herring of exaggerating on my bad spelling/grammar.

Originally Posted By: WB summized
I'll make you a bet: that Halo is this nerdy guy with no confidence, who desperately is trying to convince himself that he is capable. Why else would someone try so hard to prove himself against anonymous adversaries in a political discussion.

Believe it or not I don't have to try all that hard in these discussions. You idiots usually shoot yourselves in the foot with your contradictions, distortions, and exaggerations.

So there goes that theory. One to try another, Freud? Actually that's a bad comparison since Freud wouldn't try so hard to come up with a negative diagnosis since "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

I've explained to you several times now why I'm so passionatly against this kind of right wing sophistry. I've known Marines who have died and/or had there life fucked with for the sake of this idiotic war and callous cocksuckers like you and Sammitch don't fucking care as long as you get what you want which is bragging rights about how great your country is.

Quote:
I'd like to point out that every one of these so-called discussions, you guys solicit escalating it to the the most bitter of exchanges.
If you respectfully made your case and limited yourselves to the facts, without being cocky in-your-face assholes, I would return the courtesy. You can see how I treat other liberals who are more civil here, like Beardguy, Chant --who I actually like, despite our divergent views!-- and others, who I may disagree with, but who don't resort to the very personal ad hominem attacks you do.

I'd like to point out your a broken and hypocritical record. You've givin as good as you've gotten. Most of the time you start the insults when somebody reveals your reasoning to be wrong.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

I realize this is going to be tough for you, but can you actually back any of this up? See, that's how I judge winning. It's making a point somebody else can't rebuke (non-sequiters, red herrings, and denial don't count). Beating guys like WB, G-man, Pariah, and you is easy cause your reasoning is a straw house. It's based on some specious sense of tradition, ego, or what mommy and daddy told you. For example, ego is why your butt hurt right now cause I've clobbered your dumbass too and then you run away saying "I was only joking, I was only joking".

How am I pretentious for stating a simple fact. That fact is that every argument I get into with one of you 4 bitches you run away from it.

But your not going to go out on a limb and provide any real substance for your claims against me for the same reason most of your posts are nothing more then heckles. Your too fucking chicken shit to be proven wrong.

I've never claimed or even remotely made myself smarter then everyone else. This is the kind of vague argument that any asshole can make against anyone who's confident. I DO hope I'm smarter then you, G-man, WB, and Pariah. But that's only because you've revealed yourselves to be such stupid assholes I couldn't take the idea of being dumber then you.

And where the fuck do you get off talking about hypocracy? I've never relied on anyone for any argument where as your nothing more then a toad for any other conservatve or whoever as shares your opinion.

But you know what? At least the other 3 have the guts to put themselves out there. You only do that once and a blue moon when your certain your right.

Do yourself a favor Sammitch. Put me on ignore cause this isn't going to end well for you.

I love when you do all the hard work so I don't have to.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
I so thoroughly enjoyed reading this the first time that I thought I'd come back to it and phone in a commentary track for the special edition. ahem...

dance, puppet, dance!!!

Beating guys like WB, G-man, Pariah, and you is easy cause your reasoning is a straw house. It's based on some specious sense of tradition, ego, or what mommy and daddy told you.

here's the problem: how do you back that up? how long have you been around here? a month, give or take? do you even look at the other forums on here? you don't know me. at all. which is why you've never 'beaten' me and never will. you don't know why I think or feel what I think or feel any more than I care what you think or feel. all your sad little attempts either come out of this idea that you have of these posters you can't stand or out of your stockpile of tired off-the-shelf message board material. you talk about 'straw houses' in between railing against straw men. that's why you dance when I want you to dance.

Originally Posted By: Halo82 (cue dramatic music!)

this is my favorite part! I realize you're used to not being liked on other message boards (seriously people, check out the stuff they put this guy through on the insurgency forums), but I'm gonna be nice to you for a moment and tell you that this isn't your house. and just about anyone who comes in here thinking it is ends up leaving forever at least three times. (though I did see pcg on here earlier.)

do you really think I care what you can dish out? this is the forum I kill time in when nobody's doing anything in random chat or video games. typically, anyone whose existence on these boards is confined to the politics forum is more to be pitied than ridiculed, but anyone who actually thinks what they say in here makes them better than another poster is just plain asking for it. these boards started out as a place for people who got banned from other message boards, and ninety percent of the population of this place consists of alts, trolls, spammers, and various tools and toads of all stripes. (my kind of people!) chances are most of us don't take this nearly as seriously as you seem to, and about as many of us honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what you have to say.

all the same, I'm not about to ignore you. I'd miss out on daily gems like this...

Originally Posted By: Halo82 (in response to wondy but still...)
Of course a shallow idiot like you would think I'm talking about something as trivial as literary shit.

...and I do enjoy watching my puppet dance. besides, like I said before, there's really no need to ignore you, since aside from your occasional moments of accidental hilarity most of your stuff is just so damn unremarkable. so yeah, you can try and take it to me all you want, but honestly you're wasting your time. compared to most of the posters who've taken shots at me, you're small potatoes. and again, you don't know me any more than I care to know you. you may as well just keep doing what you're doing and keep your entertainment value high. because regardless of what you may think, the only people who are 'winning' anything on here are the ones who enjoy watching you dance away.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: WB bloviated
Oh, the irony...

Or your just desperate for an argument so you revert back to your favorite red herring of exaggerating on my bad spelling/grammar.

No, that's just what you like to allege, every time I make you look like the idiot you are.

Originally Posted By: WB summized

Believe it or not I don't have to try all that hard in these discussions. You idiots usually shoot yourselves in the foot with your contradictions, distortions, and exaggerations.

What you offer is 90% insults, and factless statements about how anyone who disagrees with your very emotional and opinionated views is an idiot.

Once in a blue moon, you offer something resembling a logical argument, and on those occasions, I take the time to answer your points. And on a few rare occasions, we both actually agree.
If you would dispense with all the cocky in-your-face bullshit, these discussions would be more pleasant, and more productive.

So there goes that theory. One to try[sic] another, Freud? Actually that's a bad comparison since Freud wouldn't try so hard to come up with a negative diagnosis since "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

I'd like to point out that this is the first time I've offered a psychological analysis of you. In retaliation for the many times you've ad-hominemed me with a slanderous projection of the psychological basis for my views.

I might add, your recurring use of psychological terms, and your general unbalanced tendency for online tantrums, speaks of a guy who has spent considerable time in therapy. And could clearly use a lot more.

(Again: you opened that door.)

I've explained to you several times now why I'm so passionatly against this kind of right wing sophistry. I've known Marines who have died and/or had there life fucked with for the sake of this idiotic war and callous cocksuckers like you and Sammitch don't fucking care as long as you get what you want which is bragging rights about how great your country is.

I've met quite a few Marines who are enraged and disheartened by the Left-wing sophistry.

I'm far from "heartless" and certainly am not without criticism of W. Bush, or of Clinton, or of Bush Sr., or even of Reagan for that matter.

As usual, you're too busy trying to paint me to fit the blanket stereotype of whatever you see as the ultimate hated-right-wing-whipping-boy to actually listen to what I've said.
As I've said repeatedly in many posts, while ideologically my heart and soul is Republican, I've had many disappointments with the Republicans in the last 20 years, to the point that I only voted for a Republican president in 1988 and 2004, and even then only as the perceived best of bad options. I'm not a flag-bearer for W. Bush, but I do feel you (and Whomod, and Ray, and several other liberals here) give a fee pass to the Democrats, who are arguably just as responsible for the Iraq War, just as responsible for 9-11, just as responsible for Bin Ladin's rise, just as responsible for not capturing Bin Ladin, just as responsible for the housing bubble, just as responsible for Abramoff, just as responsible for gridlock on legislation, just as responsible for pork spending, out-of-control immigration, deficit spending, and on and on.
But you assholes act like the Democrats walk on water and have all the answers, and heap all the blame on Republicans.

I have repeatedly in the last 6 years on these boards written laundry lists of what Bush and other Republicans are doing wrong. I don't ever heap all the blame on Democrats --even though I do think liberal ideology is more destructive to our culture and sovereignty, I've said repeatedly that the Republican actions have not been true to conservative ideology and they've pandered to Democrat excesses to remain in power. Something I've frequently referred to as bipartisan treason.

So I don't know where you get off labelling me as "one of THOSE people", when I'm clearly not goose-stepping to the W. Bush band.

I support some actions of Bush, and constructively criticize his mistakes. New York Times columnist and liberal Tom Friedman has advocated pretty much the same view I have, on many points, specifically: If we're going to be in Iraq, we should use enough troops to do the job right. And at each turn over the last few years, while we failed to have the troop strength needed (under Rumsfeld), we always had the ability to move in the needed forces to finish the job right.

I supported getting rid of Rumsfeld. And at the point he was replaced, and the "Surge" began, things in Iraq turned in our favor.

But the liberals (including you, the self-proclaimed partisan "slayer of conservatives") still whine "failure, failure, failure, pull out", even when things have turned in our favor.

I don't doubt there are marines who'd like to pull out and go home, but quite a few I've seen intervied, and their families, see the necessity of what we're doing in Iraq, and don't want them pulled out prematurely before the job is done, which would truly make the four-plus years of sacrifice in Iraq end up being for nothing.

Originally Posted By: WB

I'd like to point out your a broken and hypocritical record. You've givin as good as you've gotten. Most of the time you start the insults when somebody reveals your reasoning to be wrong.

You can't possibly reveal me or anyone as wrong by indulging in insults and personal attacks, as you relentlessly do. There aren't enough facts in what you say to prove anything, other than you're being an infantile and highly opinionated jerk.

I've made every effort to be civil. It took quite a bit of your relentless antagonism to get me to fire back. But when you continuously don't play by the rules, indulge in relentless ad hominem attacks and insults, and relentlessly solicit a backlash, don't even fucking try to call me or anyone else hypocritical.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
here's the problem: how do you back that up? how long have you been around here? a month, give or take? do you even look at the other forums on here? you don't know me. at all. which is why you've never 'beaten' me and never will. you don't know why I think or feel what I think or feel any more than I care what you think or feel. all your sad little attempts either come out of this idea that you have of these posters you can't stand or out of your stockpile of tired off-the-shelf message board material. you talk about 'straw houses' in between railing against straw men. that's why you dance when I want you to dance.

That's a pretty asinine argument considering you don't know me any better then I know you.

Let me tell you what I do know. You normally don't bother to provide any substance to what you say. All you do is mock other people's opinion. Your so sure your right you feel like you don't need to back it up. Hell, had you bothered to look you'd see that I've posted in the comics, sports, offensive, women, and random sections. But your so sure you know everything didn't bother to look. You just figured you'd try and put me on the spot as some kind of political troll.

I know you toss out all these little generic moralisms at guys like Ray, Whomod, Rex, MEM, and myself but when WB, G-man, or Pariah are just as guitly or generalizing or whatever else bothers you with us your cheap attempts at being witty are nowhere to be found.

I know you have no real imagination since your arguments are about as unctuous as possible. You talk about making me "dance" yet your the one who always seems to follow me around. You talk about me "railing the strawman argument" yet you and I both know I haven't put any words in your mouth, although you might try to distort my infering who you are as strawman but it's not.

So put it all together you a pathetic little toad who can't think for himself.

this is my favorite part! I realize you're used to not being liked on other message boards (seriously people, check out the stuff they put this guy through on the insurgency forums), but I'm gonna be nice to you for a moment and tell you that this isn't your house. and just about anyone who comes in here thinking it is ends up leaving forever at least three times. (though I did see pcg on here earlier.)

Oh, that's awesome. Use my recent flame wars against me. How imaginative, thanks for proving my point. Good one. Despite my recent arguments I get along with everyone there (except Sikkbones who's more a sparring parnter then a guy who truly hates me). So yeah people, please do check out the insurgency and see how wrong Sumbitch is.

What you don't understance Sammitch is that this doesn't need to be my house to out think you and your warlords. All I need is for you to keep typing.

Quote:
do you really think I care what you can dish out? this is the forum I kill time in when nobody's doing anything in random chat or video games. typically, anyone whose existence on these boards is confined to the politics forum is more to be pitied than ridiculed, but anyone who actually thinks what they say in here makes them better than another poster is just plain asking for it. these boards started out as a place for people who got banned from other message boards, and ninety percent of the population of this place consists of alts, trolls, spammers, and various tools and toads of all stripes. (my kind of people!) chances are most of us don't take this nearly as seriously as you seem to, and about as many of us honestly couldn't give a flying fuck what you have to say.

Obviously you do care since you take the time to post replies bitching about my opinion. Ironically, you once made a comment about my "obsession" with you but your the one who's always starts this shit.

Quote:
...and I do enjoy watching my puppet dance. besides, like I said before, there's really no need to ignore you, since aside from your occasional moments of accidental hilarity most of your stuff is just so damn unremarkable. so yeah, you can try and take it to me all you want, but honestly you're wasting your time. compared to most of the posters who've taken shots at me, you're small potatoes. and again, you don't know me any more than I care to know you. you may as well just keep doing what you're doing and keep your entertainment value high. because regardless of what you may think, the only people who are 'winning' anything on here are the ones who enjoy watching you dance away.

The only thing I'm dancing on is your ego.

But you can tell yourself whatever you like.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
you know Halo, when we take our time replying to peoples comments and bitching about their opinion...well, that's actually not because we care about what they think. It's just that it is expected of us here on the RKMBs.

It's a cliché if you will. Look at me and Pariah, we've had our bouts of flame wars, only a few, but still. But do you honestly think that whenever either of us responds to the other it's because we care?

Racks be to MisterJLA
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
No, that's just what you like to allege, every time I make you look like the idiot you are.

No, that's just coicidental.*

Quote:
What you offer is 90% insults, and factless statements about how anyone who disagrees with your very emotional and opinionated views is an idiot.

More like 30% insults. Maybe 50%. But that's just with tools like you and Sammitch.

What is with guys like you and thinking emotion is a bad thing? Am I suppose to be some robot like you?

Quote:
Once in a blue moon, you offer something resembling a logical argument, and on those occasions, I take the time to answer your points. And on a few rare occasions, we both actually agree.

We both know that's not true. You'd just like to think it is cause it justifies you ignoring alot of what I have to say. Kinda like last time you used your desperate attempt at making me a alt for Whomod and I posted a pm and link as proof (not definitive, granted, but addtional) that we're not the same.

Quote:
If you would dispense with all the cocky in-your-face bullshit, these discussions would be more pleasant, and more productive.

I've tried to have pleasant conversations with you but between your fragile ego and the sand in your vagina that never works out. So I might as well mock you.

Quote:
I'd like to point out that this is the first time I've offered a psychological analysis of you. In retaliation for the many times you've ad-hominemed me with a slanderous projection of the psychological basis for my views

Your pointless whining is duely noted. That is the first time you've offered an analysis.

Quote:
I might add, your recurring use of psychological terms, and your general unbalanced tendency for online tantrums, speaks of a guy who has spent considerable time in therapy. And could clearly use a lot more.

It's more like tantrums in general. I have big gaping whole in my armor when it comes to arrogance and sophistry. I should just ignore idiots like you and Sammitch but...it's too much fun for me.

Actually I got my pychological terms from studying. There was a time I wanted to be a NYPD detective and I thought it might help.

Quote:
I've met quite a few Marines who are enraged and disheartened by the Left-wing sophistry.

I have to. What's your point? We've already covered this WB. Opinions in the Military vary as much as they do in the public.

Quote:
I'm far from "heartless" and certainly am not without criticism of W. Bush, or of Clinton, or of Bush Sr., or even of Reagan for that matter.

And yet you always seem to rationalize that the suffering/death of the troops is okay cause they volunteered.

Quote:
As usual, you're too busy trying to paint me to fit the blanket stereotype of whatever you see as the ultimate hated-right-wing-whipping-boy to actually listen to what I've said.
As I've said repeatedly in many posts, while ideologically my heart and soul is Republican, I've had many disappointments with the Republicans in the last 20 years, to the point that I only voted for a Republican president in 1988 and 2004, and even then only as the perceived best of bad options. I'm not a flag-bearer for W. Bush, but I do feel you (and Whomod, and Ray, and several other liberals here) give a fee pass to the Democrats, who are arguably just as responsible for the Iraq War, just as responsible for 9-11, just as responsible for Bin Ladin's rise, just as responsible for not capturing Bin Ladin, just as responsible for the housing bubble, just as responsible for Abramoff, just as responsible for gridlock on legislation, just as responsible for pork spending, out-of-control immigration, deficit spending, and on and on.
But you assholes act like the Democrats walk on water and have all the answers, and heap all the blame on Republicans.

I've told you before, I'm an independant. I just so happen to think that right now the Republicans are worse.

Another thing that bothers me is how you want the Democrats to be just as responisble for the things that annoy you about the Reps. So it's not like you ever give the Dems any credit. Not that I really care about giving credit it's just that your claims of being fair minded are entirely false.

Quote:
You can't possibly reveal me or anyone as wrong by indulging in insults and personal attacks, as you relentlessly do. There aren't enough facts in what you say to prove anything, other than you're being an infantile and highly opinionated jerk.

You just like to play the part of the victim Wondy but it's inherently false. Like the time you called me a partisan asshole JUST for agreeing with Ray. Get off your cross.

Quote:
I've made every effort to be civil. It took quite a bit of your relentless antagonism to get me to fire back. But when you continuously don't play by the rules, indulge in relentless ad hominem attacks and insults, and relentlessly solicit a backlash, don't even fucking try to call me or anyone else hypocritical.

ahem...YOUR A HYPOCRITE!!!!!

You are. You pretend to be civil so you can claim the high ground but it's all bull shit.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chant
you know Halo, when we take our time replying to peoples comments and bitching about their opinion...well, that's actually not because we care about what they think. It's just that it is expected of us here on the RKMBs.

It's a cliché if you will. Look at me and Pariah, we've had our bouts of flame wars, only a few, but still. But do you honestly think that whenever either of us responds to the other it's because we care?

I might agree with you if Sammitch wasn't so fixated on me.

I think I've truly bruised his ego. Why else would a guy you usually doesn't bother to post more then a short obnoxious comment make a long post desperately trying to undermine me.

BTW, here's a link to the insurgency for all to come and see how they hate me.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Insurgency_Forums/index.php?act=idx

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
I have to admit though. It is pretty stupid of me to take these two idiots so seriously. Especially when it distracts me from my duty of inciting wrath among those who are dumb enough to respect Bush. But, it's never to late to make amends.

This pic is probaly my favorite.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
dance puppets dance!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch thinks he's

Beware! He claims he has the power to make people do what he wants!

Actually, the only things he can make happen are the things that are inevitable or happen regularly. For example-

He can make me shit on Bush.

He can make WB finger himself everytime he watches a Cheech and Chong flick.

He can make the sun rise and set every 12 hours.

And afterwards he makes himself feel important by saying he caused it.

He has no more power then what you give him...maybe he is the devil?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
and dancing and dancing and dancing...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts