Four years ago:

From free speech in the era of Obama topic:

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy, 8-6-2009
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
My guess is there isn't a legal issue with this, just cockroaches scurrying around upset that they might get caught.

"Caught" doing what? Exercising their free speech rights?

Zick is tacitly admitting that he thinks people who disagree with Obama are doing something that can get them "caught."

No I'm not. You can disagree with Obama all you want but if there is an organized effort to lie and intimidate others going on I want to know about it. That's what I want caught.

Correction: There is an organized effort BY OBAMA to lie and intimidate others !

The evidence is overwhelming. The Obama secret police are out in force, to slander all opposition, and otherwise intimidate them into silence.

And the beauty is, despite the Obama smear machine, opposition --both spontaneous grassroots opposition, as well as separate organized GOP opposition-- is increasing.
It is having effect, *NOT* because it's a lie, but precisely because the opposition to Obama is true and legitimate in its concerns.

Obama is the one who is lying, who says he isn't trying to destroy private heathcare. When in fact he said "If I had my choice, I'd prefer to set up a single payer system." [i.e., socialized medicine]
And that while he is allowing private healthcare to remain in existence, he anticipates that his state-run healthcare system will take "ten, fifteen, maybe 20 years" to snap the spine of private healthcare and private health insurance, and that advocates of a completely state-run system should just "be patient".
In light of these comments, straight from Obama's mouth and videotaped, readily available on Youtube, who is the liar, M E M ?

Wow, it's almost like all the evidence was there, and you could see this coming 4 years ago.

Over the next year, we will see the financial collapse of Obamacare, and Obama will save it with a federal bailout. And then take us to a federal controlled system, just like he wanted but could not legislate in the first place.

Gee, who would have seen that one coming?
Anyone familiar with what Obama and his Politburo have been saying for years, and has observed their contempt for the U.S. Constitution.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.