Quote:
I love how you can't even acknowledge WB's post. I'm not sure if Clinton has ever done anything illegal but that's true of anybody. However in regards to my reply to WB's post I'm comfortable with what I said.

That was a remarkably evasive response, M E M.

I think clearly Hillary Clinton did something illegal. And you can watch just about every show on Fox News quoting the statutes she broke, and how by law she should be getting several years in jail, or at the least be barred from further office.

Clearly, Hillary Clinton broke the law, and destroyed the e-mails, and server, that would have convicted her. And by using a private server outside the secure State Department website, left top secret information ripe for the taking by the Russians and Chinese.

There is only one way Hillary Clinton could prove her innocence, and that would be by cooperating with investigators. Which she instead clearly has done everything to evade.
Even in the absence of convictable evidence, it is obvious she is obstructing investigation, and that alone is a manifestation of guilt. The lack of ethics in Hillary's contempt for the law and for national security ALONE should bar her from office.

And as I recall, M E M, despite that there was never proven illegality in the cases of, say, Rep. Mark Foley in 2006, or 2012 presidential candidate Herman Cain, you felt both of these two were disqualified with the very first whiff of a scandal.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.