I love how the DNC can decisively say that the Russians hacked the DNC's e-mails ("to help the Trump campaign" no less!!), yet they can't determine whether Hillary Clinton's private server that compromised top secret classified information was hacked by the Russians.

I just watched a DNC spokesperson at a press conference asked every whichway how they know this. And all he could say is "experts" disclosed this.
The "experts" are lying DNC strategists, making up any talking point they think can save this fiasco.

The fix was in with Comey and Loretta Lynch in their private deals with the Clintons.
The fix is twice as in with the very heart of the DNC leveraging out Sanders and laying out the red carpet for Hillary getting the nomination.

Trump for the first time is ahead in the polls. I can't wait to see the polls a week from now.

No candidate has ever deserved to lose like Frau Hitlery deserves to lose.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.