Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think the Russian hacking will certainly continue to be a story.

I see....So the Red Menace is back, aye?

Yeah, so NOW the Democrats think Russia is a threat. ;\)

But, seriously, I'm sure this "conspiracy theory" will get a lot of traction with the far left, but ultimately it'll be just a credible as "Reagan and the Ayatollah caused the hostage crisis" and "Bush caused 9/11."

The bottom line here is that the DNC got caught acting unethically (and possibly illegally) and now they're trying to play the distraction game

In addition, Obama is manifestly treasonous. As is Hillary Clinton regarding the Benghazi attack, regarding the preceding negligence in Benghazi despite dozens of repeated pleas for added security by Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi over a 4 month period, and regarding Obama/Hillary leaving U.S. armed forces to die in Beghazi.

And both Obama and Hillary are also manifestly treasonous regarding their communication on Hillary's illegal private e-mail server, that according to FBI director James Comey. was almost certainly hacked by both the Russians and Chinese.

And before those crises, this conversation with Medvedev:

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.