Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
That's a lie WB and has been debunked...
Fox Correspondent Corrects Own Network’s False Attack The DNC Showcases No American Flags
Your the one that is supporting a person who has draft dodged and attacked and panicked our allies with his NATO comments. That spent months accusing our President of not being a real American.

Y'know... EVERY FOUR YEARS you allege the Republican running is a draft dodger. You know who ACTUALLY IS a draft dodger? The former Democrat president who is married to the candidate he was speaking in advocacy of. William Jefferson something-or-other.

And regarding the flags, there are many, many photos I've seen of those Soviet and Palestinian flags just outside the DNC convention, and inside the DNC convention auditorium as well. It's very possible (as occurred with the DNC's complete whitewash of ISIS and terrorism mentions the first day) that the Democrats were shamed into displaying flags after the fact so that they appear now.
Likewise, as I mentioned above, how the Democrats bring the mothers of fronted victims of racist police violence, while giving no voice or mention of the wives and families of police killed in multiple cities over the last few weeks. AGAIN: Cops who were arguably killed because of black rage stoked by false and inflammatory Democrat rhetoric.

And you know who created the accusation that Barack Obama isn't a U.S. citizen? The Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008. (They also alleged that McCain isn't a U.S. citizen as well. McCain was born in Panama, son of two U.S.-born parents, one a Navy Admiral, at a U.S. Naval Base.)
So spare me the sanctimony on either of these points. The Hillary Rodent Clinton campaign has demonstrated there is no low they will avoid going to.

(And regarding the "birther" charge questioning Barack Obama's citizenship, you've never heard me on board for that. Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter, to name two, have cited that the two major newspapers in Hawaii announced Obama's birth there, at the time he was born. And there is no logical reason his parents (both students then at University of Hawaii, with little money to travel and no reason to have traveled to another country at that time) would have given birth to Obama anywhere but Hawaii.

Both Obama and Hillary are Alinsky-trained cultural Marxists, both active as and associated with many other anti-American Marxist radicals whose patriotism I question based on facts of their lives. But they were, unfortunately, born here.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.