Originally Posted By: the G-man
I don't know, MEM. Remember how, at every debate, everyone assumed this would be the time Trump took a tumble and, yet, he just seemed to keep going up in the polls?

I realize that this is a general election, not a primary, but at some point you have to wonder if the American people care that much about who can score rhetorical niceties.

I also heard a report (unconfirmed) that the DNC was trying to schedule the debates on nights where there wouldn't be a lot of men watching (football game nights on other channels, for example) as a way to "rig" the viewership.

\:lol\:

Well, gee, there's no history of the DNC doing THAT before, is there? Just every DNC primary debate this election year. The DNC has been coddling and protecting Hillary every step of the way, whereas Trump has made himself more available to every GOP primary stacked against him, and to every liberal media interview stacked against him. And there is absolutely no denying that the media, and even the GOP, did everything they could to shoot down Trump as a candidate.

The difference is the GOP did everything within the rules to stop Trump, whereas the DNC went way beyond that broke every rule attempting to pre-emptively knock out Sanders.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.