Australia-Dave, you allege that you were asking U.S.-Conservative opinion, but as detailed in my lengthy answer to every one of your comments above (which were not questions of yours, by the way, just flippant dismissive condescending statements, where YOU ESSENTIALLY TOLD US what we actually think). Re-read what I answered above in detail.

It is also insulting to portray me, G-Man and Pariah as "fringe" or "not mainstream" Republicans or conservatives. Far from it, I unwaveringly plan to vote for Trump and other GOP candidates. You seem immune to the concept that we ARE mainstream Republicans, trying to get our party to show backbone and represent our mainstream interests.

I could respond more as well, but I prefer to stay focused on Pariah's concluding reflective inquiry:

Originally Posted By: Pariah (to Australia-Dave)
Just ask yourself for a moment: are you seeing something real or could you actually be trapped in Plato's Cave?

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.