Originally Posted By: article

“We just need an American flag cake with Trump 2016 on it, and right when I said Trump the lady just (makes face) kinda Trump? And she was like I can make you a flag cake but I’m not going to write Trump on it,”

That should have been a "let me speak to the manager right now" moment.

Quote:

Afterwards, Gill and her mother said they simply went to another bakery to make the cake for them.

See, that's the difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Although he could have made trouble, he just moved on to another baker to have it done the way he wanted.

Quote:

“It’s your job,” Gill said. “We’re not really going for your opinion on what you think of the candidates we were just wanting Trump 2016 on the cake.”

Since the enthusiastic young Trump supporter’s story immediately grabbed headlines, Albertsons released a statement, saying “We apologize to our customer in Bossier City for the situation regarding the cake that was requested.”

“Our Bakery staff member misunderstood the training provided regarding copyrighted phrases, and incorrectly informed the customer we could not fulfill her request,” the Albertsons statement continued. “We would be happy to provide the cake as the customer requested.”

A bullshit response from Albertson's. An honest and appropriate response would have been to apologize, be honest about the employee's discriminatory behavior, and announce that the employee had been suspended or fired, and any employee who behaved the same way would similarly be fired.

The B.S. response, with no penalty for the employee, is essentially an endorsement of the employee's discriminatory behavior.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.