Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Maybe Okeefe can put together a video of it to conform ,to your reality.

AGAIN: Obviously I share the same reality as the United States Congress, and the U.S. Census Bureau. And at the time ACORN's chestnuts were cut off, the Democrats were still majorities in both houses of Congress.
THAT is reality, beyond the way you would like to spin it.

New press secretary Sean Spicer blasted the collective media for smearing Trump with a fake story of Trump allegedly removing a bust of Martin Luther King (which wasn't), and for the media attempting to downplay and diminish visible turnout for the Trump inauguration.

Spicer beautifully said to the media "There's been a lot of talk in the media about needing to hold Donald Trump accountable. And I'm here to tell you that it goes two ways. We're going to hold the press accountable as well. The American people deserve better. And [President Trump] will take his message directly to the American people, where his focus will always be."

Wow. WOW !
Never has the media been more blatantly aligned against a U.S. president, and this is a powerful message that it will not be tolerated, and that the media (who has always controlled the message with a liberal bias) will itself be exposed!
This is definitely not a news media that will adore Trump the way they adored Obama.

Nor is it a Press Secretary or Trump administration that will quietly endure the cheap shots without firing back. I always felt that was a weakness of W. Bush's, that he would ignore these slanders without responding, creating an image that he was incapable of answering accusations, rather than choosing to ignore what was untrue.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.