With all due respect, M E M, I've never seen you so full of hot excrement in your efforts to call the president a "piece of shit".

Whether you choose in your liberal-partisan delusion to acknowledge it or not, Trump's campaign did have substance. He campaigned to rebuild the U.S. economically, rebuild it militarily, to secure our borders and stop illegal immigration, to rebuild our industrial base and reverse the export of jobs. And summed up in a catch-phrase, to "make America great again".

As opposed to Hillary Rodent Clinton, whose only message was "Ooooh, Donald Trump is scary, you have to vote for me and stop him!" She barely campaigned relative to Trump, Trump was out there making 6 or 8 rallies across cities nationwide PER DAY. Frau Hitlery did maybe two a day, and many days did none. EVEN DEMOCRATS LEADERS (David Axelrod, just today!) have said that Hillary's message was devoid of a resonant message, and polls show that Trump would now win with 53% >>>>AND<<<< win the popular vote as well. 96% of Trump voters say they would vote for him again, and I am most definitely one of them.

Just a few posts above I mentioned Trump's inauguration ceremony and speech:

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
The ceremony was beautiful to watch, particularly the Missouri State University chorus, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. And Donald Trump's inauguration speech (a relatively brief 15 minutes).

I showed what I could find on YouTube. The best I saw on television was narrated by Neil Cavuto on Fox Business News.

The liberal media --of course!!-- called Trump's speech "dark" and made absurd comparisons to antisemitic racism of the 1930's, and to Adolf Hitler.
Gee, I missed the part when Hitler said "whether white or black or brown we all bleed red, and share the same hopes and dreams." Trump talked about rebuilding America and creating a shining example for the world, and in the process re-uniting as a nation and finding faith in each other.

Yeah. Dark stuff.

I briefly flipped over to CNN repeatedly, and saw David Gergen, Wolf Blitzer and others obsessing over bean-counts of how many minorities Trump has selected for his cabinet.
And when Don Lemon was on later with Gloria Borger and several other cackling liberal harpies, they giggled about what awful dancers Trump and several of his cabinet were at a ball dancing with male and female Marines. They also grudgingly said Melania Trump looked elegant, but quickly followed up that in expensive fashions looked out of touch with average Americans.

Screw them.
One thing I like about Milania Trump is that while she speaks English with a heavy accent, she speaks four other languages. I like that she is a first-generation immigrant to the U.S., and is already First Lady, and before she ever married Trump, had achieved enormous success in her own right. She is the embodiment of the American Dream, and of how welcoming our nation is to new immigrants. In that alone, she is an inspiring first lady.
I haven't heard that mentioned anywhere.

Likewise the rest of the Trumps. They are on a par with the Kennedys or the Reagans in appearance. And beyond that, whatever they began with, they are hard workers and remarkably accomplished and generous people, who have achieved way beyond what they were given. They are one better than the Kennedys, because they have not only earned it, but seem to appreciate people in a down-to-earth way.
While possibly touched on, I haven't heard that particularly spotlighted either.

Only a RAW and MediaMatters zealot like yourself could see that as negative, hateful and failing to rally unity.

You and the 93% Obama-voting Washington-based media.

The rest of the American public sees your vitriolic bias and Trump derangement syndrome.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.