Years ago, Bill O'Reilly detailed in one of his opening editorials some liberal whining about threats for a story he'd written. And O'Reilly after running a clip of the whining, said: "Do you have any idea how many threats I get regularly?!?" and detailed just a sampling of incidents, threatening both himself and his family, who need round-the-clock security because of regular ongoing liberal threats.

And I'm sure the same for virtually everyone at Fox News. Because as I've detailed in many examples over the years, liberals are far more uncivil, far more prone to violence, and have far less respect for free speech and for the rule of law, and are far less tolerant of conservatives.

Even the neo-nazis, who are a very small fringe that I don't share the slightest ideology with, even these extremists in the message you quoted addressed to CNN, they aren't threatening CNN unprovoked, they're saying "If you keep it up, we'll attack your private lives and families the same way you attack us."

It's not so much a threat as a warning to CNN to dial it back, or they'll follow CNN's lead into uncivility.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.