Quote:
It’s becoming increasingly harder to deny that Trump’s actions and words make it appear as if he’s reluctant to cross a benefactor or those who comprise a disturbingly influential portion of what we must, if we are to be intellectually honest, accept and admit is his base.

Trump condemned violent actions by either side.
Again, the liberal media despises Trump, and will use any crumb of ambiguity to insinuate Trump is a racist, or whatever else they can pin on him. In language that condemns violence on both sides, Trump has condemned the violence in Charlottsville. Period.

I can think of a dozen incidents of black violence where Obama condemned his conservative opposition, but wouldn't condemn his own supporters who were violent AT ALL. Remember less than a year ago where cops nationwide were being shot during Black Lives Matter protests.

It's also slanderously overstated to say that Klansman/white supremacists are a "disturbingly influential portion" of Trump's support. Last I looked, Wikipedia estimated the KKK's total membership as somewhere around 5,000 to 6,000. If you expand that to include all white supremacists, that brings the number to maybe 40,000. In a nation of 326 million, that is statistically insignificant.

These white supremacist thugs, if they have any serious point at all, have not articulated it in any coherent way. They express an opinion I don't agree with, but they do have a right to peacefully have a rally and express their views. It is possible that they were not violent until provoked, and that the Left sent provocateurs there to deliberately stoke violence. (Similar to what the DNC did at Trump rallies, to change the subject to violence rather than the Trump campaign message.)

I think Trump's ambiguous language stems from the fact that we don't know all the facts yet about what actually happened. At one point, police took peaceful white racist protestors and instructed them to move to another location, where they were isolated and outnumbered, and beaten with weapons by minority/liberal protestors.

A white person can have legitimate concerns about reverse discrimination and/or the excessive flood of illegal immigration, and not be a white supremacist.
But --of course!-- the leftist/anti-Trump media will use this to smear all white voters who support Trump, despite their not being white supremacists.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.