Originally Posted By: from the USA Today article above

Trump gave him legitimacy by placing the KKK, Nazis and other white supremacists on par with, well, everyone else.

He’s “normalizing” them.

Top Trump aides Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller are widely associated with white nationalism or the “alt right.” Duke praised Bannon’s appointment to a senior White House position, telling CNN "You have an individual, Mr. Bannon, who's basically creating the ideological aspects of where we're going," and “ideology ultimately is the most important aspect of any government." Peter Brimelow, who runs the white nationalist site VDARE, said Bannon connects Trump to the alt-right movement online, adding: “I think it’s amazing.”

Miller, a hero of the alt-right, was influential in shaping Trump’s Muslim travel ban and his extreme immigration proposals. He’s now a top name Trump is considering as his latest communications director.

This is just a piling on of lies.

I don't see that Trump "gave legitimacy" to David Duke or white nationalists. He condemned violence on both sides of the Charlottesville rioting. That's not "normalizing" them. Normalizing is a term I've only heard in connection to Marxist conquest over a western democracy, normalizing being the stage where they've consolidated power and completed the takeover.

I've looked up Steve Bannon multiple times, and 1) aside from running Breitbart.com and possibly having a white nationalist fringe post on his comments section, I don't see that he has ever been overtly or at all white nationalist. And 2) He was quickly marginalized as a member of Trump's administration. EVEN IF Bannon were a white nationalist, he is not someone who is in favor with Trump, or a rising star at this point.

VDARE is another that is misrepresented as "white nationalist". I actually first discovered the site as a source listed by Pat Buchanan in his book STATE OF EMERGENCY (2006). VDARE is named after Virginia Dare, the first European settler born in the former English colonial town of Roanoke, VA, before that colony was killed off by native Americans. It is not white nationalist that I've observed, but is a site devoted to the topic of illegal immigration.

The term "Alt-Right" is used by the left to imply white racism, but again, "alt-right" is a vast undefined movement that possibly has a tiny fringe of white nationalists, but is far from defined by a fringe who basically just comment on alt-right websites.

So... I don't see one clearly defined there that gives any example or fact of anything truly white racist about the above cited individuals or groups associated with Bannon or Trump. Just pure insinuation.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.