Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Like nazis becoming just another part of the right?

That's a lying bastard's assertion.

How does every member of the right's complete scorn for these white supremacist protestors in Charlottesville possibly make them "become just another part of the right" ?

A few reminders for you of a few Democrats who have come closer to the racist protestors in Charlottesville:
  • Robert Byrd (who Hillary Clinton described as her greatest mentor, and who eulogized his political career lovingly).

Bill Clinton, who also had a racist mentor, and both Bill and Hillary were until a nanosecond ago big Confederate "Southern Heritage" advocates.

Bill Clinton again, speaking about Barack Obama in late 2008, trying to get Ted Kennedy to endorse Hillary instead: "A few years ago he [Obama] would have been bringing us coffee."

Harry Reid in 2008 on Obama: Obama is a desireable black candidate "because he doesn't speak ethnic black dialect that would be offensive to white voters".

And as I detailed in a prior topic, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who gloated as he passed civil rights legislation in 1964: "I'll have niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years!"

You want to tell me again who the Nazis are a part of, M E M?

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.